Harry Potter's Sister

Galing kay A1kingfish

My friend wanted me to write a Harry Potter fanfiction starting Harry Potter's sister who is older by one yea... Higit pa

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven

Chapter One

318 12 1
Galing kay A1kingfish

Third Person P.O.V.

May 8, 1979

It was just a normal sunny afternoon when this all started. James Potter was in the study of their great mansion while his lovely wife, Lily Potter, was in bed reading a book. Lily was nine months pregnant and thought she be best resting. Bunny, Lily's main house elf, was helping Lily get comfortable when Wonky, James' main house elf, appeared in front of the bed. Lily looked up from her book and smiled.

"Hello, Wonky. How are you?"

"Wonky is fine, Mistress. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, thank you. May I ask why you are here?"

"Wonky was sent here from Master to see how Mistress was. Master also wanted to know if Mistress needed anything."

"Tell James I'm perfectly fine and I don't need anything." Wonky smiled and nodded to Lily. He nodded at Bunny before disappeared. Lily settled back down. A few minutes later, James walked in. He gave Lily a kiss on the cheek and smiled.

"Hello, love. Wonky told me you were fine but I wanted to come see for myself." Lily rolled her eyes.

"I'm fine James." Lily started getting uncomfortable. James frowned.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"Mistress?" Both heads snapped to Bunny.

"Yes, Bunny?"

"Bunny thinks Mistress might have had an accident."

"What do you mean, Bunny?" Then Lily felt it. Her water broke and she was having contractions.

"James! Get the bag! Hurry!"

"What do you...oh!" He ran around grabbing everything he knew they needed. He looked over to see Lily wincing in pain. He ran over and held on to her as they appeared outside of a muggle hospital. They ran inside and a nurse got her in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James paced back and forth outside the muggle hospital room. His wife had went into labor an hour again. James stopped when he heard rushed footsteps coming his way. He looked up and saw Severus Snape.

"I came as soon as I could. How is Lily?" Severus asked, after embracing his friend. They pulled apart and James smiled.

"Fine. I hope. I mean, I keep hearing her scream and wanting to run in there. I almost did once, but a nurse stopped me. She said it was normal and that I should try and relax. I can't though, I'm to excited." Severus chuckled.

"What gender do you hope the baby is?"

"I'm hoping for a boy but a girl is great too."

"Well, I hope it's a girl. Then her uncle Severus can spoil her."

"I bet you would be a great uncle." Just then, their was loud voices coming from down the hall.

"Sirius, move! I want to see how Lily is!"

"So do I, Remus! But that doesn't mean you need to push!" James and Severus turned and saw Remus and Sirius Black.

"Sirius, Remus! My old friends! Nice to see you again!" This caused the two men to look up. They smiled at Severus and James.

"Severus! James! Nice to see you guys, too!" They each hugged each other and sat down.

"James...Potter?" A nurse came out. James stood up and looked at her.

"Yes?"

"It's safe to say your wife is perfectly fine."

"And the baby."

"I'm proud to say she is safe as well."

"Wait. So, it's a she?"

"Yes, Mr. Potter. It's a girl." James told the nurse thank you and ran into the room. Lily looked up from the little bundle of joy in her arms. She smiled at her husband. James walked over, with tears of joy in his eyes.

"Wow. Our own bundle of joy. What do you want to name her?" James asked, holding the little girl in his arms. She opened her eyes and smiled at James.

"How about Ashly?"

"Ashly Potter? That's a beautiful name." They looked up to see the others walking in.

"How about Ashly Anne Potter?" Remus suggested, gently grabbing Ashly.

"I think that's brilliant. What do you think, Lily?" James asked, looking at his wife.

"That's wonderful, Remus. The godparents can be...Severus and Amanda." The men nodded.

"Can I please hold my godchild?" Severus asked, looking into Ashly's hazel eyes. Everyone laughed.

"Of course, Severus." Remus replied, gently handing Severus the baby girl.

"She has your eyes, Lily. She has James' nose, also. She is beautiful." Severus replied, not turning away from the precious baby.

"Thank you, Severus. If anything happens to us, Severus, we just want to let you know, you are to be her guardian." Lily said, nervously looking at her husband. Severus looked at them confused.

"But what shall happen to you two?"

"As you already know, Voldemort is after us. Once he knows of Ashly's arrival, he'll be after us. He wants to kill us." Everyone looked at the two then nodded their heads. They knew what the risks were.

"Alright. Everyone but the father out. Mommy and baby need rest." A nurse walked in, pushing a bassinet. The men said their goodbyes and left. Lily and James fell asleep shortly after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nine months after Ashly was born. She was always crawling and was always babbling nonsense but also saying some real words. Lily was now three months pregnant, again. It was the morning of February 19th. The Potter family was planning on going to Hogwarts to catch up with Severus. The Potter family was sitting at the family dining table with Lily feeding Ashly, making airplane noises. That was until Lily started having stomach cramps. Lily scrunched her face up in pain and grunted as yet another stomach cramp got her. James looked up at his wife and frowned.

"Are you okay, Lily dear? That's the fifth time you have made that noise. Is something wrong?" James asked his wife, worried.

"I'm fine. It's just a stomach cramp." James' eyes widened. He walked over to his wife and gently grabbed her wrist.

"What are you doing, James?" Lily stopped feeding Ashly for the moment. She turned to her husband, curiously. James just smiled and pulled out his wand. He muttered a spell and a blue line appeared on her wrist. James smiled up at Lily as she sighed a breath of relief. She still had the baby but then realized something had to be wrong as the stomach cramps hurt more than they did with Ashly. They agreed to owl the wizard doctor as soon as possible and was going to have Severus watch Ashly. Lily looked around to see if she could see Bunny. When she couldn't, she called for her.

"Bunny! Bunny! We need you for a second." Bunny appeared in front of Lily.

"Yes, Mistress? Master?" Bunny looked at each, curiously.

"Could you please finish feeding Ashly while we owl some people?" Bunny nodded.

"Bunny take good care of Mistress' and Master's little Mistress." The couple chuckled then walked off to write. Bunny sat down in Lily's chair, feeding Ashly.

"Bunny is sending an airplane Little Mistress' way. Brrrmmm brrrrmmm." Bunny fed Ashly the last of her food before letting her out of the highchair and setting her on the floor. Ashly crawled into the living room. When she saw her mother and father, she crawled to about a foot away from them then decided to get up. Lily and James watched in astonishment as Ashly stood up and wobbled a little as she took her first steps toward them. James grabbed a camera and snapped a photo. Ashly walked three steps before falling on her bum. Her bottom lip trembled as she was about to cry. James grabbed her and swirled her around with her giggling. He sat her down in her play pen to let her play as they finished their letters. Their heads snapped back to her when she said something.

"Unwle Sevy! Unwle Sevy!" They looked and say she was pointing to a picture of her Uncle Severus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Turn to page Three Hundred Ninety Eight in your books, please." There was whispering throughout Severus's class, or Professor Snape to his students, as he was more upbeat and happy today then he ever was. This was due to the fact that he would be able to get out of Hogwarts for three days and see The Potters. He especially loved seeing his niece as he loved her like his own. He would be at the Potters' house every weekend just to spend time with Ashly. As he continued teaching his Potion's class, an owl started to peck on the window. All heads snapped to the window as Severus spoke.

"I want you all to try your best and make the Amortentia potion. You may begin now." Severus watched as the students ran to grab the necessary ingredients. As soon as all the students were done at the ingredient station, he walked over to the window and let the owl in. The owl flew in and landed on Severus' desk. Severus walked over to the desk, opened his top drawer, and grabbed an owl treat. He looked back at the owl and realized it was The Potter' owl, Snow. He had a sinking feeling in his stomach as he knew that The Potters' only sent an owl over if it was bad news. They usually came and told him if it was good news. He gave Snow the owl treat, which Snow accepted gladly, and untied the note from the owl's leg.

To: Severus Snape

From: The Potters

Dearest Severus,

Do you want the bad news or the good news first? We'll start with the bad. We are sorry to say this, but we won't be able to make it in today. Lily has been having horrible stomach cramps so we are going to go to a muggle hospital for a few days to see what is wrong. We are writing to you to see if you would mind watching Ashly for a few day for us. We should be back in the latest, four days.

Okay, now the good news. Ashly took her first steps today!! She has been able to walk only three steps then she falls down. She also can say your name now. She calls you Unwle Sevy. It's so adorable. Guess who she wants to see? She's been saying your name a lot this week.

Well, we have to stop writing now. It's Lily's and Ashly's nap time. We hope to hear from you today about the next few days!

Love,

Mr. and Mrs. Potter and Ashly Potter.

Severus sighed a sigh of relief and chuckled at the name Ashly was calling him. He got out a piece of parchment and a quill.

Dear Potters,

I'm sorry to hear about the pain. I'm sad to not be able to see you the next few days. However, I will look after Ashly. I'm sorry I cannot write anymore as I am in the middle of a class but wanted to get my answer to you as soon as possible.

Your Dearest Friend,

Severus Snape

Severus rolled up the parchment then tied it to Snow's leg. He gave Snow another owl treat then let him leave. He closed the window after it left. He turned back to the class to see most of them done. There was only one group left. As soon as Severus opened his mouth to say something, the group's potion exploded. Severus glared at them.

"Detention, Mr. Parsis and Mr. Markis. Tonight at six o'clock on the dot. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Professor Snape." The boys looked down.

"Also, 10 points from Hufflepuff." This caused the rest of the Hufflepuffs in the roon to groan.

"Idiots!" One Hufflepuff yelled to the two boys.

"Nimrods!" Yet another said.

"Enough! Unless the rest of you also wants detention, I suggest you keep you mouths closed. Do you understand?" Severus said, looking around at the class.

"Yes, Professor Snape." The students said in union.

"Now, I want each of you to smell the potion you and your partner made. Record it on a piece of parchment. You may turn it in when you're done." Severus nodded to his students then went behind his desk and sat. Ten minutes later, the bell rang signaling class was over. The students rushed to turn in their parchments and left. Severus sat and graded his students assignments, chuckling at some of the answers.

"Really, Severus? Laughing at a student's homework? My, I thought you were better than this?" Severus looked toward the doorway where The Headmaster Albus Dumbledore stood, chuckling.

"It's nice to see you, Headmaster. Why might you be here for?" Severus got up, going around his desk before giving the Headmaster a brief hug. They let go and Dumbledore responded.

"The Potters' sent me an owl telling me what was going on. I assume you are going to let Ashly come here?"

"Yes, I though that she would be able to get out of the house and spend some time here without me needing to get out of my job."

"Ah, yeah. Wonderful idea, Severus." Severus nodded.

"Thank you, Headmaster." The two men were silent before Dumbledore spoke up.

"He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named is looking for The Potters. You know that, right?" Severus nodded his head, sighing.

"Yes. I've tried convincing him to not go after them, but he won't listen. He has always wanting to have his way. You of all people know that."

"True, but I can promise you that there will be good coming out of all of this." With that, Dumbledore nodded and left, leaving Severus confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lily? Do you have everything you need?" James asked, zipping up his suitcase. Lily nodded, grabbing a sleeping Ashly from her crib. James zipped up Lily's suitcase then put them on the bed so he could grab them when they came back from dropping off Ashly. They told Bunny and Wonky they were going to leave for a few days, which was answered with nods, and then apparated to Hogwarts. They arrived outside of Hogwarts with a very wide awake and crying Ashly. Severus looked up from where he was waiting and smiled. He hugged Lily and James than grabbed Ashly, who immediately calmed down and smiled.

"How's my favorite little girl?" Ashly giggled. Severus looked at Lily and James, who was in a hurry.

"Have a good trip. Be safe!" They nodded and left. Severus carried Ashly in. Needless to say, the baby girl had a fun time and Lily had nothing wrong with her.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

112K 3K 83
(Year 1 - 3) Y/n goes to hogwarts and become friends with Hermoine, Ron and Harry. Immediately y/n and Harry connect, as friends or something more? T...
31.8K 815 16
Y/N now know her real Name and parents but her adoptive parents told her to keep quiet and wait a year Y/N don't know why but now she has a problem w...
243 0 35
My first ever fanfiction! I wrote years ago but was too insecure to let anyone else see it. **Disclaimer** I do not own any of the characters, even...
364K 9.8K 94
Seems like everyone is obsessed with Y/N Dixon. It starts off with her friends in the house of Gryffindor, 3rd year. Someone at Hogwarts has been fol...