Love Elevator

By miss_oline

Libby was a human girl that's full of pranks. She's running from her arranged marriage using the elevator. Do... More

Love Elevator
Love Elevator 02 - Dominic
Love Elevator 03 - Libby
Love Elevator 04 - Dominic
Love Elevator 05 - Libby
Love Elevator 06 - Dominic
Love Elevator 07 - Libby & Dominic
Love Elevator 08 - Libby
Love Elevator 09 - Dominic
Love Elevator 10 - Libby
Love Elevator 12 - Libby
Love Elevator 13 - Dominic
Love Elevator 14 - Libby
Love Elevator 15 - Dominic
Love Elevator 16 - Libby
Love Elevator 17 - Dominic
Love Elevator 18 - Libby
Love Elevator 19 - Dominic
Love Elevator 20 - Libby
Love Elevator 21 - Dominic
Love Elevator 22 - Libby
Love Elevator 23 - Dominic
Love Elevator 24 - Libby
Love Elevator 25 - Dominic
Love Elevator 26 - Epilogue
Author's note
The Sequel Title

Love Elevator 11 - Dominic

94.6K 1K 141
By miss_oline

The banner was made by Saffiyahhxxx :D Thank you!

***

-Recap-

He stood there laughing at me, and I could feel that I started to get angry. Oh no! There was no way. No way at all for him to get out of this. He saw my murderous expression and looked at me questioningly.

“What?” He asked me. He seemed pretty scared and without another thought, I punched him. He wasn’t prepared and accidentally bumped his head against the elevator wall.

Oops! He fainted!

***

Dominic (before he fainted)

She had to pee! She had to pee! I cringed at that, and I could only imagine the smell. Oh no! I was panicked and couldn’t think at all. I offered her my help by opening the elevator door, but she said there was not enough time. She couldn’t hold it in any longer. She kept pestering me to think of something. I bet she couldn’t think of anything except her bladder. Well, luckily, even though I felt the need to do it too, it wasn’t so bad like her.

I tried to think of something. Then I told her to pee and let it flow into the bottle. That was what I would do. What else? She scolded me and said that it was impossible. It would make her fluid overflow. I cringed at that. Please don’t! I couldn’t handle the smell. Sensitive nose here! I scratched my nose and thought of something. Yes, she was my mate and all that, but there was no way I would love that part of her.

Her bag!

Girls always had a lot of things in their bag and maybe there were some things that could be useful. She agreed with me and spilled the whole things to the elevator floor. And man, I was right! There were a lot of junks in there. Well, for me of course. Obviously, she wouldn’t think like that. I looked at all of it. Ugh – So many things to go through.

Bottled water? Nah! She didn’t want that. Snickers? She still got a lot of them. I took some of them and put it in my pockets. She didn’t pay any attention to me, so she didn’t notice my gestures. Whoaaa . . . Lucky me! Towel? Panties – well – more like thongs? Lacey Bra? What the hell? Did she want to move away or something? But, I wasn’t complaining. I pretty enjoyed the view. Whooohooo . . . .

I looked at the other things. Tissue, meds, mirror, hairbrush, hair pin, hair bands, sun block, body splash, perfume, shaver. What the hell was that shaver for? Socks? Luckily, the socks were new! Not smelly at all! It meant that she loved to clean up. Good mate! I hate dirt. Then I saw her wallets. I wanted to see the pictures that usually girls had in there, but I didn’t want to violate her privacy. My brain told me to take a peek, just a little tiny bit, but my heart didn’t allow me. So, yeah, I guessed I would follow my heart.

There were still a lot of things. I had no idea how she could fit it all inside her bag. Scientific calculator, pocket dictionary, oil removing sheets, deodorant. Scissors? What was that scissors for? Pens, sunglasses, camera, glasses case, sudoku book, iPod, hand sanitizer, keys, floss, band-aids, lotion,  planners, deck of cards, toothbrush, toothpaste. What the hell? There were a lot of junks.

Then I found a tampon, while she kept searching randomly. She was not focusing on anything at all. It looked like she lost all her concentrations there, so I gave her the tampon. She stared at it for a few seconds and then threw it at me.

 “Well, I heard that it could absorb fluid – er blood? So, I thought maybe it could absorb your –ugh- that fluid?” I asked her innocently.

She cursed at him, “There was no way the tampon would hold it back! Ugh-“.

I just mumbled sorry to her and then I found her make-up bag. I poured all the things inside of it out. I didn’t have to tell you what those things were. I had no idea! I told her to use it, but she denied it because it was new and expensive. So, I told her I would buy her a new one! Thank God! Finally, she was giving up and taking my advice!

She chose her location to pee, but I thought she was forgetting that there were mirrors everywhere. I could see her, while she did all the things. She pulled up her dress and I was like wow! She was wearing sexy lacey black thongs, and it turned me on. Wow . . . My mate was so hot! Before she pulled it down, I closed my eyes. I tried to control my lust. This was not good at all. I could feel the bulging inside my pants. No way! She didn’t even touch me, and she made ‘it’ up.

I took a peek for a tiny little bit, and I saw that she got a tattoo on her lower belly. Oh my f*cking God! It was the shape of gothic cross. The cross was barbed in wire. It was not too big or too small, but the suitable size for her. It was so damn sexy. Then I closed my eyes. Nope! Don’t look! I looked down and oh sh*t it was getting bigger. No way! I closed my eyes to calm myself.

But, the sound of her pee was so loud, so it turned me off. Thank God! Or I knew that she would kill me, if I took a peek at her. I was smirking and tried to hold back my laughter. Damn! I was a gentleman, so I didn’t take a peek at all. She cleared her throat to tell me that she finished doing it. Ugh – but still, it was so smelly. Yeah, we had to love our mates, but it didn’t mean I loved her pee too. That was just gross!

I laughed at her, and then I could see that she squinted her eyes at me with murderous expression. She knew! Oh my God! She knew that I could see her. But before she let me explain, she punched me. I wasn’t prepared, and I bumped my head against the elevator wall too hard. Then I blacked out.

***

(After he was conscious)

I opened my eyes, and everything was a bit blurry. Libby was hovering above me, and she looked guilty. Well, she should be! Ugh—I tried to get up and man . . . it hurt! I was a trained fighter, and yet she could make me fainted? No one in my packs could do that. I guessed she was worthy of being a Luna, my other half. She was pretty strong for a human. I glared at her and she just grinned at me sheepishly.

“Sorry.” She apologized half-heartedly.

I grumbled at her, “You should let me explain! I don’t look at you, even though I could see you very clearly. Who wants to look at other people while they are peeing? Not me! Nu-uh! That is gross!”

“Sorry . . . I always act, before thinking!” She grinned at me, but with a tiny little bit guilty expression too.

“Well, you should be! I don’t know how to survive with you as my mate!” I mumbled to myself.

“Your mate?” She asked me.

Damn! Did I say that out loud? Ugh – what should I do?

“Well –,“ I started to think of something to say.

“Don’t you dare lie to me, boy! I know that something is weird with you! I can feel that something is different from you!” She demanded the truth from me.

What should I do? My wolf was talking inside my head. ‘You should tell her the truth. It would be better if she understood your nature inside this elevator. This way, she wouldn’t run away from you. Where could she run? She was stuck with you. It wouldn’t be so easy for her to accept this, but we should try.’

‘Wow! Since when you become this wise?’ I asked my wolf inside my mind.

‘Since you become my other half! You are too stupid!’ He mocked me with his annoying voice inside my head.

‘Idiot wolf!’ I grumbled at him, but he was right. I have to tell her now!

“Okay! But don’t be scared, please!” I begged her. She raised her eyebrows at me, but she agreed with me.

“Nothing could surprise me!” She talked in confidence. Well, yeah! You didn’t know the truth, so you could easily say that.

“I want to ask you first, why do you feel that there is something different from me?” I asked her curiously.

“Well, first of all, the way you move. It’s more like an animal than a human being. Not that you are an animal, please don’t take it the wrong way.” I nodded at her and then let her continued, “You are moving without producing any sound from your footsteps and also the way you behave in this elevator. It’s like you are in a cage and it’s a bit animalistic for me. The way you act is different from a phobia.”

“How do you know the way someone will behave if they have a phobia?” I curiously asked her, while cutting her sentence. She knew me really well, and I wanted to gain more information about her.

“Well, I have one.” She told me.

“What phobia?” I asked her.

“Nyctophobia.” She answered me simply and before I asked her further, she continued again. “Then, I heard your growl. It’s not too loud, but I could hear it clearly!”

I nodded at her, “Okay and then besides that?” Damn! She was so observant. That made me scared, but on the other hand, it would make it easier for me to tell her the truth. She already thought like that, so she might guess that I was a werewolf, right?

“The other reason is this.” She touched my hands and then we could feel the spark. Our bodies were shivering with heat. The pull between us were getting stronger. We looked at each other and couldn’t seem to tear away our gazes. It was like we were staying there because of a spell. I could stare at her all day and enjoyed our closeness. This feeling has got out of hand.

She was the first one that stepped back from me and broke our body contact. I shook my head and tried to compose myself. And then she waved both of her hands in front of me, “This . . .”

After that she was pointing her finger at her, then at me, back at her, then at me again, “This is so weird and not natural. What the heck is actually going on here? I never feel this way to anyone before!”

Her confession made me so happy. Well, I was the first one. Who wouldn’t feel happy about that? She stomped her foot in front of me and put her fists on her waist. She demanded an answer from me, “Well . . .?”

She looked so sexy like that. Very demanding and hot at the same time. Damn! I couldn’t control my hormone any longer. I was afraid that I would jump on her right here. Well, that was not good. I tried to calm myself. ‘Hey, wolf! Please control your lust! You are affecting me here!’

He answered me with easy tone, ‘What do you expect? This is our animal instinct, dude.’ I rolled my eyes at his behavior, this wolf was so crazy. Why didn’t you give me more reasonable wolf, God? My wolf heard my thought perfectly and just snorted at me. He said, ‘Tough luck!’ I wanted to beat him, but I couldn’t. It meant I beat myself too. Aaargh! It was so complicated.

“Do I have to repeat myself again?” Libby was yelling in front of me. Ooops! I was too focused on my thought and forgot to answer her.

“I will answer your question. But! You have to tell me about your phobia and how did you get that!” I made a deal with her. It was hard for me to gain stories from her past. So, I would take all that I could get. For now. I was a stubborn person, and my goal was her!

She thought about that for a little while and nodded at me, “Deal! But for now, the only thing that I will tell you that nyctophobia is fear of the dark.”

I nodded at her and answered her, “I know about that, duh . . .”

She laughed at me and said, “Who knows? Now, tell me . . .”

Damn! How could I do it? I felt like singing to my wolf :

How can I tell her about you
Wolf  please tell me what to do
Everything seems right
Whenever I'm with you
So wolf won't you tell me
How to tell her about you
Oh ...

I felt like I was going crazy. I was scared of her rejection. Damn! The big bad Alpha was scared of his mate? My whole pack would laugh at me, when they heard my thought. Please tough up man! Just tell her! Think of her as a radish! So, you wouldn’t get nervous. But still a sexy radish for me!

“Hello . . .? Are you there? I already asked you three times! Please answer my question!” Her yell was getting louder. Ugh – patient much?

“Okay . . . okay . . .” I took a deep breath, and here we go!

****

phewww almost..almost..the truth is almost out awwwwwwwww...

what do you think of this chappie?

plz vote/comment if you like it LOL

thanksss~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 11.7K 89
"Naughty Rose, trying to get started without us, tell us what you want baby," I cooed at her. "I want all of you right now. I want to be rid of my vi...
23.9K 683 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...
206K 9.5K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...