The Beautiful Dentist [Comple...

Door JadeTheWhale

Lola Quinton has been scared of the dentist her whole life. But when her mouth begins to hurt she decides it'... Meer

Chapter 1- Memories
Chapter 2- Courage
Chapter 3- The Call
Chapter 4- Dr Urie
Chapter 5- First Appointment
Chapter 6- Pain
Chapter 7- Lunch
Chapter 8- The Brownie
Chapter 9- The Issue
Chapter 10- Washing Out My Mouth
Chapter 11- A Nut?
Chapter 12- Talks
Chapter 13- The Filling
Chapter 14- Drilling My Teeth
Chapter 15- Getting Ready
Chapter 16- The Arrival Of Brendon
Chapter 17- Driving With Brendon
Chapter 18- Brendon's House
Chapter 19- Scrubbing Up Well
Chapter 20- The Night
Chapter 21- The Morning
Chapter 22- Flossing
Chapter 23- Dreadful News
Chapter 24- Home Bound
Chapter 25- Early Life
Chapter 26- Shopping Spree!
Chapter 27- The Curly Haired Boy
Chapter 28- Stanley's Appointment
Chapter 29- Fixing Stanley's Braces
Chapter 30- My Cleaning
Chapter 32- Getting A Job?
Chapter 33- My First Day
Chapter 34- Brendon's Teeth
Chapter 35- Bradley's Appointment
Chapter 36- Final Patient
Chapter 37- Alfie's Appointment
Chapter 38- Checking Alfie's Teeth
Chapter 39- Good Day
Chapter 40- Max's Appointment
Chapter 41- Removing Max's Tooth {THE END}

Chapter 31- Getting Braces?

2.3K 25 11
Door JadeTheWhale

Brendon cleaned my mouth out with water and the suction, which made horrible slurping sounds inside my mouth. When he was done, he allowed me to spit and sat the chair back up. Brendon threw away his gloves but left the mask sitting below his chin. Was there more he wanted to do?
"Take a look" he smiled, handing me a mirror.
"Wow, they look so clean!" I felt so excited!
"I tried my best" he smiled. "We'll do some more cleaning next week. But for now, braces..."
I looked at him waiting for him to say more.
"You're positive you want them?" He was being very serious now.
I sighed "yes, I'm positive."
He stood up and grabbed a fresh pair of gloves, placing his mask back over his mouth.
My heart skipped a beat...
"You're putting them on now?!" I wailed.
Brendon laughed at me! "No silly! I'm going to quickly take a mould of your teeth to be sent to the lab. We can put your braces on in about 4 weeks."
I felt relieved!
Brendon laid the chair back and I was ready. However, the chair didn't lay back as far as usual.
"The mould is usually the worst part of anyone's journey with braces, but just bare with it, okay." He was comforting me.
I saw him walk over and stand beside me. He had two trays full of pink goop. It looked horrible!
"These will sit in your mouth for about 30 seconds" he said, tucking a fresh bib into my top. "Just breath through your nose, it will be fine."
I felt a panic attack about to take place but I kept brave, for Brendon.
The first tray was pressed up against my upper teeth and I started breathing very heavily. Brendon used one hand to hold my upper lips up so they didn't go into the mould, and once the tray was placed appropriately, he used his other hand to hold mine. Despite his hand being gloved, it still comforted me majorly.
These 30 seconds felt like the longest 30 seconds of my life. It was disgusting!
Brendon found it difficult removing the tray, but with a bit of tugging and pulling, I was finally free!
The second tray was just as bad, but Brendon was there for me so I felt okay.
Once everything was done, Brendon helped use tissue to clean myself up, removing the excess mould from my face.
What a horrible experience!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.7K 435 44
Jamie and her best friend Annie go to a Panic! At the Disco concert and Brendon Urie may have let Jamie touch his hair. Of course it means just about...
1.6K 76 23
Brendon Urie/O.C. Brendon and Amy cross paths out of sheer luck, will Amy fall hard for the panic! singer or will he let her down like all the rest o...
89.5K 2.9K 39
After moving away from her home town with her mother after traumatizing experiences, she expects for her life to be normal. Like she had always wishe...
143 3 14
-Sailor Moon fanfiction story- Serena Mills had just graduated from college. Now, her dreams of becoming a Dental hygienist was happening. Serena had...