The Boss' Aggression (BWWM)

By 99Hikori

TBA • The Boss' Aggression • Dante Grants A twenty something woman who just lost her only living relative... More

The Boss' Aggression
Chapter II: Stare
Chapter III: Godfather
Chapter IV: Merchandise
Chapter V: Keep
Chapter VI: Problem
Chapter VII: Angel
Chapter VIII: The War
Chapter IX: The War II (INTRO)
Chapter X: The War II
Chapter XI: The Traffic I
Chapter XII: The Kidnap
Chapter XIII: The Kidnap II
Chapter XIV: Skin Deep
Chapter XV: I Am Your Maker
Apology
Chapter XVI:War
Chapter XVII: HIM
Chapter XIX: Grind Them
Chapter XX: Can I Have Her?(Not Edited)
Chapter XXII: Love Locked Down
Chapter XXIII: Ready
Chapter XXIV: Finally
A/N
Chapter XXVIII: Never
Chapter XXIX: Only For You
**ON HOLD**
Chapter XXX: I Love You
I'm BACKKK
Chapter XXXII: Down to Business
Chapter XXXIII: Good Woman
A/N : Chapters In Bulk/ Story building
Chapter XXXIV: Getting Closer
I Apologize
Chapter XXXV: Liars And Cheaters
Chapter XXXVI: Sooner Than Later I
Chapter XXXVII: SOONER THAN LATER II
CHAPTER XXXVIII: Let It Be Known
CHAPTER XXXIX: Rise And Shine Cara
CHAPTER XL: Angel's Lament

Chapter XXI: Burn Georgi Fredo

7.2K 252 26
By 99Hikori

Chapter XXI: Burn Georgi Fredo

Gathering all of my men I set up a sit down. I wanted to have a talk before we stepped into Georgi's territory. The fucking pig believed he could run shit better than me.

It blew my fucking mind away that he'd even try to pull some shit like this. What the fuck was he going to gain by taking Dante?

It wasn't a fucking secret that I was angry that Donnie got to Dante first. What kind of shit was that?

That shit had me seething. Not to mention the fact that I found a number of pigs posted up right outside of my fucking building. It was like they were asking for death. How much stupider could someone get?

Interrupting my thoughts, Freda stepped into the room carrying a stack of paper in his hands.

" We gathered all of the bodies." He stated, walking up to my desk and crossing his hands in front of him.

Sighing, I spun away from him to stare out the window that took up three walls of my office.

" What do we do with bodies, Freda?" I asked him, as I folded my hands over my stomach.

For a moments pause, I waited for Freda to give me an answer.

He caught on, cackling behind me.

" We're going to be shipping those fuckers home, aren't we?" He asked amused, shuffling behind me to put the bunch of papers on my desk.

" Freda, I fucking love you-" I chortled, turning around to give Freda the proper instructions.

" I want you to send them back to Harlem. Make sure you write a 'little love letter' to Gerogi. I imagine he's dreading to hear from me. " I smirked, as he leaned forward and grabbed a pen from the pen stand and grabbing a piece of paper.

" Write, 509." I ordered. Rubbing my chin between my fingers.

" What the fuck is 509?" Freda asked me. A smirk grew on my lips as I rose from the chair. Buttoning my suit and fixing the cuffs of my sleeves.

" 509 is you" I simply said as I leaned back into my chair and looked out the window. My gaze got stuck on a tree that wasn't to far from the window in my office.

It was so damned annoying having to see that shit everyday.
" And get some-fucking-body to take that fucking tree down!" I snapped, to his receding back as he walked out of my office. I went back to staring out the window, imagining all the possible ways I could destroy Georgi Fredo.

"Anhel!" A voice shouted down the hallway.
Sighing, I looked away from the window. Feeling a heavy weight sit in my chest, right before Loni came kicking in the door.

" Anhel, the pig is ambushing." He wheezed, his native tongue completely throwing off his English as he exhaustedly leaned against the doorframe.

Just seconds after he got out his words a loud bang sounded outside. Shaking everything inside of my office and even moving the ground.

" Those fucking ass pipes never get the message." I chortled, before I dug into my suit and pulled out my gun.
" Get every man on fucking post!" I ordered, shooing him out of my office.

"I am sick and tired of these fucking daffodils polluting my fucking garden." I growled. Walking out of my office and calmly walking down the hall.

If any of them knew better they wouldn't get in my way.

" You go in from there." I heard Vito's voice, as I turned a corner of the hallway.

" Vito, don't sneak up on them." I said amusedly.

From the corner of his eye, Vito gave me a dirty look. I mustered the same glare and crouched down to his squatting form.

" If you want the job done, you have to kill them. Not sneak up on them." I told him, patting his back and rising to my height.

" Take care of these ass bags." I said to him, looking over my shoulder as something thudded somewhere down the west hallway.

Kneeing down to Vito as he pushed bullets into his gun, I draped my arm around his shoulder and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Vito turned to look at me, an annoyed look gracing his face as he snarled.

" We're going to give these fucking pigs a hell of a time." I said, rising once again and walking towards the west hallways. Following the direction in which the thud came from.

With my gun in hand, which rested in my pocket. I skipped my ass down that west wing. I was beyond ecstatic. I mean it wasn't often someone dared to evade my privacy.

It left a sickening yet, exciting feeling in my body. My hands shook with anticipation as I finally caught the source of the thud. Just three inches from my expensive shoes, a body lay still on the ground. One of the statues, aligned either side of the hallway, seemed to have found itself holding this fucking pig under its body mass of 300.

" This is sad." I commented, as I pulled up my pants and squat down to examine the lifeless corpse.

With two fingers, I placed them on the neck of the body. No pulse.

" Caesar? Of all the most expensive artifacts, you chose fucking Caesar? I mean sure he was great and all, but Caesar ." I joked as I shook my head at the dead pig.

Serves him right. He had it coming the moment he declared war on me.

Becoming bored, I left the dead corpse and wandered to the east of the hallway. That was where most of the commotion came from.

A round of bullets rang throughout the entire estate. If this estate ended up the same way as my first, there would be a big problem.

Anger took over my being as I marched toward the direction the sound had came from.

I swore to the heaven above. That if any of these fucking animals broke anything, it would be their worst nightmare. I don't mean that just to seem big. It would be their most terrifying nightmare.

" Ahh!" I yelled as I took the end of my gun and connected it to the back of a pigs head. Under my wrist the bone cracked, causing the pig to fall lifeless to the ground.

If I hadn't noticed his slimy assin the study it would have been a problem being as though he could have stolen personal information.

I acted on impulse and quickly snatched my gun out of my pocket.

I breathed out my nose and pushed some of the hairs that came out during that moment.

" You didn't even give him a chance to notice you." I heard a voice say behind me. This fucking guy.

Cracking my neck, I shook my shoulders before turning around to stare at the fucking pansy himself.

" Bastard." I scoffed, as he and I began circling around each other.

" Takes one to know one." He retorted. A sly smirk coming to his face as he glared into my eyes.

" That was as shitty as the head your mother gives. How is she by the way?" I mocked, putting both my hands into my pants pockets.

" Fuck you asshole!" He snarled, reaching into his back pocket and pausing. He looked up at me, and smiled a really greasy ass smile.

" How is that Dame of yours? The last time I saw her, she looked like death. Literally-"

I whipped out my gun, and shot a bullet right between Nicolas eyes. Sending his body to the ground.

Lifeless.

I bent down to Nicholas dead body and brought my lips to his ear.

" Listen to me you fucking scum!-"
To the right of me I could hear approaching footsteps. In no time, the gun that lazily hung in my hand quickly shot up to shoot a pig in his mouth as he ran to a stop.

I watched as his body fell to the ground, drawling my attention back to the dead body of Nicholas.
" -If I hear that you put your hands on her..." I stopped myself. Unable to control the stem stimulating through my body as I thought of all the ways to kill Nicholas again.

I opened and closed my fists as I glared down at him.

" FUCK!!" I hollered as I jumped up. I inhaled and exhaled through my nose, trying my best to calm my racing heart.

Fucking Georgi Fredo, I'm coming for you.

••••

I continued on the path to the outside of the estate. Of course on the way out, I got into a few brawls with some idiots. But, seeming as though they didn't slow me down, I was still able to be outside hearing the loud wooshing of the jet.

The turbines spinning at full speed, blowing away at all of the trees and greenery surrounding my estate.

Forming a straight line in front of the jet, each man stayed posted. Awaiting my arrival so that we could depart and finally kill Georgi's monkey ass.

I proceeded. Walking up to the jet, having two of my men to run up to me and hand me certain items.

" They've all been executed ." Garrett said, speed walking to match the pace of my own as I walked to the jet.

" I found this." John said, holding some type of device in his hand as we finally made it to the stairs of the jet. I took it and began to examine it.

"-We found out they tried to put a bomb under the piping. It's c4. They wanted to detonate they whole fucking area." Animals, when will they learn.

" If that bomb would have went off, it would have came up through the piping." John said.

" I also found that out they infused the bomb with sodium fucking acid. . ." I handed the device back to the men I called Garrett and John.

" Imagine what would have happened if it did go off. Whoo." I smirked, patting them both on their shoulders and telling them to stay bright. If we didn't have some floosies like John and Garrett we would be royally fucked.

They probably disabled the shit. Being book smart and all.

I boarded the jet and was greeted by the Schmucks. All watching me intently as I walked to sit down.

" Can I help you?" I asked, stiffly smiling and folding my hands.

I glanced between all three of them. Wondering when someone was going to speak up.

" Those fucking dicks just attacked us." Chase said, glaring in to my eyes and raising his eyebrow.

" I know. I was there." I replied, looking all around the jet space. Just trying to figure out where they were getting at if I didn't already know.

Chase huffed, and turned around in his seat. Going on to open a magazine.

" No. Angel?" Bobby started. I looked to the left of Chase and caught Bobby's attention.

" He means, those fucks are behaving disobediently. What gave them the right to believe they could take us on?" He said to me. His eyes flickering in curiosity. Almost like a child.

I already knew.

I was wondering where they felt they had that type of power.

" Georgi believes that now that he has taken Dante captive that he is fucking invincible. Georgi isn't shit without his army. He isn't a made man, but in fact a pussy. Dear brothers, you have no reason to believe that the pigs are acting out on a whim. They are acting out on account for Georgi." I said. Raising my hand to smooth my hair back.

" He has probably led them to believe that they are invincible. But, we aren't going to let that live down. We are going to destroy Georgi Fredo. I will send his ass from whence he came."

The only place Georgi Fredo should end up, is in a body bag.

-99hikori

-sorry for any grammatical errors
-spelling errors
-things that just don't make sense

Not EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 675 100
[Complete] (Editing) Isabella Perez, from a mafia family, in search of a better start in life, runs away from her family and moves to New York for b...
138K 2.4K 26
The brooding CEO captivated his lover in his mafia world' The Sicilian mafia. While trying to find her real family, on a trip to Sicily, Italy. Luc...
118K 7.3K 105
An eleven-year-old Mimi can see demons. She finds one feeding on a mafia boss, unconscious and bleeding out against her favorite breakfast dumpster...