The Truth Be Told

By LunaDoUrden

What if Hellboy and Liz's kids were destined for the same thing their father was ? To come to Earth to make a... More

The Prophecy
Chapter 1: My everyday life
Chapter 2: Life changing opportunity
Chapter 3: WHAT IS THIS !!!
Chapter 4: Meeting the team
Chapter 5: Gaining trust
Chapter 6: our first mission pt 1
Chapter 7: our first mission pt 2
Chapter 8: Powers pt 1
Chapter 9 : Powers pt 2
Chapter 10: Rebellious Me
Chapter 11: The Devil's Pack
Chapter 12: Let's play Battleship
Chapter 13: Code Shere Khan
Chapter 14: The truth is told
Chapter 16: Till death do we PART
Chapter 17: Recovery
Epilogue
Sherman Profiles:
*Message for Readers*

Chapter 15: Fulfilment

79 2 0
By LunaDoUrden

" What have we done? We condemned our children, the world, and our lives. And for what...to avoid the unavoidable.", This one thought raked the thoughts of the family of Artemis Sherman. Her father can't accept her, no one ever did what makes him any different. Even though her other family and friends accept her the thought of her father and the opinions of others from the past finally caught up to her. After years of suffering and suppressing her true self she BROKE.

*****

When I freed my power I changed into something that I've never turned into before.

A Death Angle (AKA A Prosecutor(evil smile >:)

I then turned around to face my family and friends and their reactions were fear, sadness, and surprise all mixed together. As were mine.

"But how?", Abe asked in astonishment.

"Well let me answer that.", Aglaeca said," Since she is the daughter of a bringer of death she will be a death deity and since she already turns into a hell hound it's quite logical for her to be a death angel." As he was speaking I was examining myself and was very much amazed at what I had become.

"Little Erin do you wish to join your sister?", Aglaeca asked turning towards him. Then Erin looked at me and he was pondering on his answer.

"Might as well.", and with Erin's answer his chains fell with a chink and he walked next to me and changed as well into.....

A Judge of Souls.

"Hmmm...quite interesting your father a king of death and his children ... are the court of death. Very interesting.", was all Aglaeca said as he looked at us.

"Erin ... Artemis.. Why?", Liz asked with so much sorrow she was crying a fountain of tears.

"Why? Well mother it's simple really. No one ever cared for me, not even my own father. Yes you all cared BUT for how much longer?", responded to my mother.

"I only joined so I can show my father what he's missed out on us.", was Erin's answer. And he then looked at our father. "Do you like what you see?"

"No I never wanted this for you two.", Hellboy stated as he looked at us and then looked to the ground.

"Well aren't I daddy's princess?", I say looking at him adding a slight pouty lip for affect.

"I'm mommy's little prince.", Erin says looking in moms direction.

"Now children what shall we do now?", Aglaeca asks us braking the family chat. Erin and I looked at each other and grinned an evil grin.

"I was thinking judging ..", Erin began.

"And prosecuting souls.", I finish.

"Perfect", he said while placing his hand together," Who's soul should we start with?"and the three of us looked at the team of friends and family we know and loved.

"We were thinking...", I began to say while Erin suddenly caged and chained Aglaeca, "we'd judge you first."

"WHAT!!! NO I HELPED YOU....I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH!!!!!!", Aglaeca pleaded while he thrashed and protested against the chains and cage.

"True but I charge you with high treason on demon kind, summoning the death court, and for hurting our family. Aglaeca I hear by see you guilty as charged and condemned to salt for all time!", Erin declared as he was the judge. "Prosecutor, see it be done.", Erin said to me handing me the cage.

"With pleasure.", I say evilly and put the cage on the ground and ready my spear/scepter above my head. "Any last words?"

"This is not the end, you are going to be calling something beyond your power.", He said to me just spitting venom and furry.

"On the contrary there's nothing my family can't handle.", And with my statement I let my weapon clash with the cage and in a bright flash of light Aglaeca was a pile of black salt and the only thing Erin and I did was turn back to our normal forms and jared the remains of Aglaeca.

In my normal form I look like this.(Again it doesn't have to be a dress.)

Erin on the other hand looked like this.

"You still have your wings?", Erin asks after looking over himself.

"And you still have your cloud of smoke, so what? *chuckles*", I retort pointing a lazy finger at him.

"Umm.. what just happened?", Cüron asked looking beyond confused," Can you two unchain us or something?"

"Oh .. uh.. ", I began but I couldn't find the words to explain or answer his question.

"Well when she went up and changed I sensed her emotions like I normally do I sensed she was bluffing so I followed along and we did ... this.", Erin said in a shy voice while gesturing to the room around us.

"OK that didn't answer his second question.", Damon spoke up with gesturing to the chains.

"We can't do anything about those. You have to do those your selves.", I say quietly rubbing my neck and looking at the ground ashamed.

"WHAT!?", they all say in unison looking shocked at what I said but, it was the truth.

"Look just accept them and you'll be good. Alright?", Erin interjected and tried to calm everyone down. And after he said his statement we heard a lot of groan of annoyance. Even my dad looked annoyed but hey I can't do anything he just has to accept me for me. I was still looking at the ground but I heard a few chinks and a few sighs of relief. I glanced up and I saw Cüron and his parents; They freed them selves from their chains.

"So now what if you don;t mind me asking.", Lavita asked us while the others were still trying to figure out how to accept their chains.

"Umm.. Aglaeca said we were called something beyond our power when we salted him so, I think we might have to face a round three.", I say looking at them with a little nervousness.

"Well then lets get ready to fight.", Damon says and the five of us gather in front of the other three and start to strategize a plan of attack. But not even three minutes into planning the earth shook and trembled beneath our feet. And the we felt the change in the air of a stronger, more powerful being coming to our realm.

"Well I guess we'll have to fight by ear!", Erin yelled over the loud shakes of the ground.

"I guess.", I say agreeing with him. Then a deity my family knew well came to view behind us and we knew we were on death row for we might not return from this encounter .... ALIVE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 142 14
I sat in my first period english class, my teacher grading papers or whatever it is that teachers do when you walk in. Soon the first bell rung, and...
74.6K 1.3K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
186 13 9
You can't remember when it all began. When something changed. Or maybe you could, if you thought deep enough on it. All you knew now though, was that...
200K 6.2K 30
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...