#7 :: Everything I Want.

By TashAmorStories

Olivia Has A Boyfriend But Just For How Long? Olivia Has Two Friends That Hate Each Other, But Why? Is It Som... More

Important.
1) Bitter Sweet
2) New Beginnings
3) Where It All Began...
4) Where It All Began... Contd.
6) We Meet Again...
7) Valentines Day
8) Who Would Have Thought It?
9) When I'm With Her...
10) Never Mix Friend And Business...
11) My Grand Opening...
12) Meeting My Family
13) What Am I Going To Do?
14) "I Love You..."
15) I Dont Like Thieves...
16) How Could He Lie?
17) Gabby Knows Best.
18) When Reality Hits You...
19) Time To Make That Call
20) He Gon Regret The Day He Crossed Me...
21) Got Something In Store For Him & Her...
22) Maybe, Just Maybe...
23) Betrayal From Both Ends...
24) I Don't Know How He Could Be So Stupid!
25) Pregnant?
26) Yes, I'm Pregnant.
27) Busted!
28) She Still Cares
29) Was She Ever My Friend?
30) This Bitch Gon Suffer...
31) Payback Is A Bitch...
32) Kidnapped.
33) Missing.
34) Miracle & King
35) Karma?
36) I Got You.
37) RIP
38) I'm Not ALL Bad
39) Perfect Imperfections.
40) I'm Done...
Prologue.
...

5) The Morning After The Night Before.

734 21 2
By TashAmorStories

OLIVIA

I woke up and for a minute... I thought last night was a dream. Then I realised I wasn't in my bed. I scrambled over to the end of the huge bed I slept in and saw my dress on the floor. I picked it up and there was the rip.
Yep. It wasn't a dream.
After such an ordeal I was surprised that I slept so good.

It must have been this bed. I thought to myself. I looked at the room I was in. The bedroom was huge! It was an all white bedroom with all white furniture. I got up and went to the bathroom.

I remembered being in here and having one of the greatest baths of all time. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I grabbed my purse. I couldn't believe the time. It was two in the afternoon. I had loads of missed calls from my mom. I called her back.

"Olivia Jenkins, where the hell are you?"

"I stayed at the new house. I'm on my way." I lied.

"Oh okay. Darling you had me worried. See you soon." Mom said before coming off the phone.

It was then I realised I'm in a strangers house. I opened the bedroom door and there were bags outside with a note:

Olivia, didn't want to disturb you. I hope the stuff I got for you fits you. I shouldn't be too long. There's food downstairs and when I get back I'll drop you home.
Mason.

I grabbed the bags and decided to jump in the shower. An hour later I was looking in the mirror admiring my outfit. I must say he got my size right. I was more shocked at just how much everything cost. I would have been content with no name brand but clearly that wasn't his style. He had me wearing a Vivienne Westwood top with shoes to match and Versace jeans.

I grabbed my things and headed downstairs. I was really hungry so I ate a bit but not too much as I wanted to be gone before he got back.

You see, although I'm grateful for him saving me. I was embarrassed. I didn't want him seeing me. I didn't want to see him. Ever!

I wrote him a note and hoped he wouldn't be mad.

My battery had died so I couldn't use uber so I left his and made my way down to the busy roads where I hailed a taxi.

I was so happy to be home and I was so happy to be around people I knew. I charged my phone and when it turned on I found it weird that I had no missed calls from Brianna. I guess I spoke too soon as I saw her name come across my phone screen.

"Bitch!! Where was yo ass last night?" I said somewhat annoyed.

"I told yo ass I was coming. When I got there you wasn't there. I assumed you left and went home."

"How? You drove me there!"

"That's what I was thinking.. But I told you meet me at the corner and when I got there you wasn't there. Where did you go anyway?" She asked.

"I saw an old friend and they dropped me home."

"Could have told me."

"My phone died. When I got home I went straight to sleep." I lied.

I didn't want no one knowing about last night. I was even trying to forget it myself. I just hoped it was someone trying their luck and not someone who was after me specifically.

"Okay so what's the plan today!" Brianna asked.

"Well mom and dad are doing a family dinner. All my cousins coming over."

"Oh okay."

I knew Brianna was upset. She was the only child and even though her parents spoiled her they never really did much with her.

"I'm sure after the dinner you can come through though. But you know how it is. When mom does a spread for a certain amount she gets real anal if people don't come or too many people come."

"Yeah.. Cool. Just shout me." She said before we came off the phone.

I was going to change then I remembered I have no clothes here. Good thing these clothes were brand new. I felt bad hiding the fact that Taylor was going to be here. But Taylor's parents were best friends with mine. So it's always been that way.

I was downstairs in the kitchen when Taylor snuck up behind me and I spun around ready to swing after her.

"Shit Taylor!"

"Woah Tyson! Put them paws down!" She joked.

I laughed.

"What's up though?" She asked

"Nothing."

"That's a lie. You ain't ever been good at lying either."

I smiled because Taylor knew me better than anyone. I told her about what happened last night from when I left the club and was waiting for Brianna.

"Oh my God! Why didn't you call me?"

"Well, honestly? I didn't think about calling you; because I expected Brianna to pop up."

"Yet she didn't... That don't make sense. How can she not turn up and not call you once? Who does that?"

"She said she came and I wasn't there so she thought I left. It's no big deal."

No big... NO BIG DEAL???!!! You could have been RAPED!!"

"Taylor! KEEP yo voice down!" I said to her.

"Sorry, but this just doesn't sit well with me. I smell a rat and the rats Brianna."

"So you think what? Brianna knew I was gonna get attacked and left me to get attacked? Do you know how crazy that sounds?"

"Well... Crazy as it may sound I put nothing past her."

"Well, you may not like her but I do. And I KNOW Brianna wouldn't do me like that. So drop it okay." I said somewhat annoyed.

I hated that because Taylor didn't like Brianna she always tried to say things to try and turn me against her. Same with Brianna when she would say things about Taylor. I just wanted to bang their heads together.

"Alright, alright. I'm only here for a few more hours so let's make the most of it. Now, tell me about yo knight in shining armour." She said.

"You know what, I don't know that much about him. His name is Mason, he owns a huge house AND owns the club we was at last night. Oh and he's foiiiinnnneee!!" I said making us laugh.

"Gurllll... He owns his own house and that was his club? Either he a drug dealer or he rich. Look at you. Got you a baller!!"

"I don't got me no nothing. He's nice and all but I feel awkward."

"Awkward?"

"Yeah.. When he approached me in the club I shut shit down. Then he sees me getting attacked and saves me. He always gonna remember he saved me. Gonna be thinking I'm some vulnerable chick. Nah. You know I don't gets down like that." I said to her.

Which was true. I could hold my own; of course this was one situation where the guy had the upper hand but I'm not afraid to beat ass if need be.

"Is this really about last night or are you still in your feelings over Liam?"

I looked at Taylor as if she had grown two heads.

"Did you hit yo head and leave yo senses in 2014 orrr? I would never be in my feelings over Liam. Liam lost a good thing and that was me. All I lost was a cheater and that ain't something to be sad about. I'm grateful. Could have ended up marrying him and would have had to go through a much tougher ordeal such as a divorce. No Hunny, I'm well over him. I'm good. To be honest, I'm good being single. After Liam I'm not interested in anybody else. I just want to focus on myself. I said to her.

That was the truth. Even though Mason was good looking. I just wasn't interested in anyone. I had my eyes on bigger and better things; myself.

"Hmm... I guess so. I'm going to miss you so much. I swear to God if you forget me..." Taylor started to say.

"Forget you? Bitch you better FaceTime me every night!" I said to her making us laugh.

"Come on girls. Time for dinner." My mom said.

We headed to the dining room where we laid our eyes on a feast.

A few hours had gone by and it was time for Taylor to leave. I never thought I was going to cry but here we were... Crying.

"Look at these two, you would have thought somebody died." My brother Carter mocked.

"Shut up fool." I said making us laugh.

"Remember... London is always there if you ever need time away." Taylor said.

"Ima hold you to that." I said as we hugged one more time.

I never thought I would have been this sad. I went up into my old room and looked at all the pictures of me and Taylor that I had on my wall. So many pictures, so many memories. When I moved I never took any of my pictures that were on my wall. The pictures wouldn't be the same if they didn't remain in this house, in this room.

My phone rang taking me out of my thoughts. It was Brianna.

Shit!

"Heyyyy girl, I'm so sorry I never called you; completely slipped my mind."

"Mmmhmm but you could call Taylor?"

"Sorry?!"

"I saw yo snaps and yo uploads on insta! She was there. She was allowed at yo dinner! I thought you said family only?" Brianna questioned.

"Taylor IS family. And for yo information; I never invited Taylor! I never invite Taylor! You know her parents are best friends with mine. They talk amongst each other. Taylor don't need no damn invite. She lives next door!"

"Lived."

"What?"

"You said she lives next door. Not no more. As she's leaving. So I said lived ... You know.. Past tense."

I looked at my phone wondering what the hell this girls problem was.

"Yeah... You right. Lived... That's exactly why she was there so everyone could say bye. Anymore problems you have?"

"I don't have a problem..."

"Really? Cah you sounding real bitter right now. Look, I don't have time for this. I just want to be on my own." I said before hanging up.

I love my girls to bits but whenever they mention each other they both piss me off. I just don't know why they constantly try to score points. Miss me with that.

I decided to pack up the little bits I had left, say bye to my family and go to my new home. Once I got there I felt at peace. No one other than my parents and brothers knew where I lived.

And if Brianna was gonna keep up the stupid behaviour she was keeping up with then that's how it was gonna stay for quite some time.

I ran a bath and relaxed it in. By the time I got out my room had a nice lavender smell to it. I don't believe I was in bed for more than five minutes before I fell into a very much needed deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

791K 45K 39
#1 Mystery | #1 Thriller | #1 Young Adult Have you ever known someone more than you know yourself? Known them so inside out that you could finish th...
179K 6.8K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...
3.1K 522 35
"I'm really tired of fighting and showing you how much I love and care for you, I know I don't deserve you, you deserve someone who'll always be ther...
330 21 21
Juliet Adams had her world turned upside-down the night her sister died in a tragic hit and run. After fleeing the scene of the accident, Juliet carr...