The Beautiful Dentist [Comple...

De JadeTheWhale

Lola Quinton has been scared of the dentist her whole life. But when her mouth begins to hurt she decides it'... Mais

Chapter 1- Memories
Chapter 2- Courage
Chapter 3- The Call
Chapter 4- Dr Urie
Chapter 5- First Appointment
Chapter 6- Pain
Chapter 7- Lunch
Chapter 8- The Brownie
Chapter 9- The Issue
Chapter 10- Washing Out My Mouth
Chapter 11- A Nut?
Chapter 12- Talks
Chapter 14- Drilling My Teeth
Chapter 15- Getting Ready
Chapter 16- The Arrival Of Brendon
Chapter 17- Driving With Brendon
Chapter 18- Brendon's House
Chapter 19- Scrubbing Up Well
Chapter 20- The Night
Chapter 21- The Morning
Chapter 22- Flossing
Chapter 23- Dreadful News
Chapter 24- Home Bound
Chapter 25- Early Life
Chapter 26- Shopping Spree!
Chapter 27- The Curly Haired Boy
Chapter 28- Stanley's Appointment
Chapter 29- Fixing Stanley's Braces
Chapter 30- My Cleaning
Chapter 31- Getting Braces?
Chapter 32- Getting A Job?
Chapter 33- My First Day
Chapter 34- Brendon's Teeth
Chapter 35- Bradley's Appointment
Chapter 36- Final Patient
Chapter 37- Alfie's Appointment
Chapter 38- Checking Alfie's Teeth
Chapter 39- Good Day
Chapter 40- Max's Appointment
Chapter 41- Removing Max's Tooth {THE END}

Chapter 13- The Filling

4.1K 42 3
De JadeTheWhale

The chair was laid back into the usual position. Both Brendon and Dr Weekes slid on their surgical gloves, creating squeaky snapping sounds. But this time I didn't mind it. Masks were placed on, covering their mouths' and noses. Even behind Brendon's mask, I could tell he was smiling in my direction, I just couldn't see.
Brendon positioned the light so it's gleam was in a satisfying position. Dr Weekes placed a clean bib onto my chest and the procedure was ready to take place. For some strange reason, I wasn't worried one little bit.
Like usual, Brendon used his gloved fingers to retract my cheeks for a closer view of my teeth. His face was in my line of sight, and I loved it. Numbing cream was rubbed in my mouth and soon enough my face couldn't be felt.
I didn't feel the need to close my eyes, so I watched every single thing that happened.
Brendon stood up from his stool and picked up a long sharp needle. He placed it into a liquid and sucked a small dose into the needle's tube. I noticed him squeeze the tool to check the liquid would leave the needle and sure enough it did. A tiny bit squirted and landed on Dr Weekes' head. Brendon's face turned red like a tomato and I chuckled to my self.
Then Brendon headed in my direction, so I quickly looked the other way so it looked as if I saw nothing. He sat down on his stool and tapped my lips gesturing for me to open up. Like usual, I obliged.
"You best close your eyes Lola, most people do for this part."
I gently closed my eye lids shut and felt my mouth being held open. The next thing I know I felt a slight pinching feeling in my lower gum but it was nothing too bad. Besides, I was no longer scared or worried. I then felt the liquid being inserted into my gums which made me feel funny, but I was a surviver. Soon enough the needle was removed from my mouth and no pain could be felt.
"Lola, you're doing such a great job! Keep this up and we'll be done in no time." His voice was so cheerful. I knew he was proud of me.
"Now it's time for the drill."
Drill? Oh no. That meant pain. I wasn't ready for this. Brendon fixed the drill together and led it in my direction.
"Open up Lola, you're so brave!"
For the first time ever, I refused. My mouth wouldn't open. Brendon repeated his words.
"Open up Lola" he repeated, still in his gentle tone of voice.
I shook my head 'no' and waited for a response. I was being childish and I knew it too.
"C'mon Lola. Please open up. We're almost done and you've been so brave so far. I promise I'll be as gentle as possible. Dr Weekes can hold your hand if you wish."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

8K 222 14
Ryan and Brendon meet in 7th grade. Ryan doesn't know what's going on, or why he has such an attraction to Brendon, but he'll find out. ☆Not my great...
2.6K 127 11
Brallon au Elf!Dallon Prince!Brendon Brendon Urie was destined to be king, and marry princess Sarah. His father, the king, had told him since he was...
36K 1.8K 14
A senior in high school, 18 year old Brendon Urie is practically an adult. But not so mature. He's never had a job, never done anything for himself...
219K 6.8K 66
A story in wich a high ranked demon accidently missed to kill one of his victims and things start to get weird. He doesn't know how to deal with that...