The Book Of Love #Wattys2016

By nikkaAR

I'm a simple girl where I'm doing my degree for information technology!! At the same time I do researchers in... More

Part -1 (Introduction)
Part-2
Part -3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
A/N
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
A/N
Part-25
A/N
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part - 34
Part-35
Part-36
Epilouge

Part-33

352 30 16
By nikkaAR

*Clarification - From this chapter onwards the story is on third persons pov.

Anirudh cupped anika into his arms and cried.He was broken and lost.Rayan wasn't able to covince him as he letted anirudh to cry his sorrows out.

"Anirudh what we going to do now!? How we going to forward this message to anika's parent's ?" Rayan asked in disbelief.Anirudh stood still for a while.

"I dont really know machan.Im clueless. " Anirudh said looking at anika's face.

Both of them where thinking a way to set anika's formalities.They didn't really have any clue to solve it.They were in a deep thinking.Just in a couple of time rayan got an idea into his head.

"Ani, why dont we do this.Admit anika in a government hospital and proceed with the formalities whatever they say." Rayan said enthusiastically.Anirudh was thinking about rayan's idea whether it work out well.

"What you say is right da.But how will we able to explain about this incident. Wont they ask us to go to the police!? " anirudh asked in disbelief.Rayan stood speechless but then he got another idea.

"You're also right! When money speaks we can do anything da.' Rayan said with a serious tone.Meanwhile anirudh didn't get what he was up to.

"What do you mean!?" Anirudh questioned.

"I mean we will set up a man from the mortuary and lend him some couples of notes.So,when he gets money in his hand.He will take care of everything.I got no other clue than this.As we cant burn anika's body.We have only this way to follow and then call anika's parents tell them about it." Rayan explained.

Anirudh wasn't satisfied with rayan's idea.He felt its wrong to do this way.He was in a deep thinking.At the same time he thought of anika's words in there where she said "Everything happens for a reason." He then decided to follow up with rayan's decision.

"Rayan lets just follow your idea." Anirudh said in disbelief.

Rayan looked a bit relieved.He told anirudh to carry anika and walk to our car park.So,then they walked back to their car park.Anirudh's mind was muddling how he going to say about anika's situation to her parents.

"Anika." Nisha gasped,looking out from the window.

Meanwhile joey looked frozen looking at the way of nisha's reaction.Nisha quickly opened the door rushingly.She ran furious towards anirudh.

"Anika." Nisha cried,when anirudh layed anika's body down on the sand land.

She hugged anika tightly and cried out.She didn't pour any questions to anirudh as she knew that anika has no conscious in her.Anirudh looked dispute seeing nisha crying.Just joey follwed up. Joey's reaction seeing anika's death.He was totally freezed more than anirudh he wasn't able to digest the fact that anika left them.The reason is joey was the pillar of support in anika's life.Whatever may it be he was the one who pointed the best for anika.The way how he sees anirudh the same way he looked at anika.

Joey went beside nisha and sat silently with his sorted tears.Nisha layed her head on joey's shoulder and mumbled crying.

"Anika.why did you leave us alone!? First mahima and now you?" Nisha mumbled angrily.Anirudh stood just like that watching them.He and rayan wasn't in the situation to control them as they knew how much love they have on anika.

"Anirudh." A voice spoke in between the cry.

Everyone turned around to look and it was velu anna.Velu anna looked so shocked.

"What happened to anika ma!? " velu anna asked,suspiciously willing to know the secret behind her death.

Anirudh wasn't able to explain the incident that happened to anika.He really felt disgusted to explain as he saw everything in his own eyes for real.Rayan got the message why anirudh is silent.So,he began to speak.

"Velu anna.." rayan called,with a low tone.Velu anna turned his direction to rayan.Rayan looked at velu anna,joey and nisha with a undescriable look.

"Velu anna.Anika was badly treated by nainaa.When we were looking for her nainaa.. she strongly poked anika from behind with a knife. We tried to save her but we couldn't. " Rayan explained.

Velu anna and others looked blunty.They were so mad at nainaa for doing this.They cursed her with swear words.In between the curses joey got a thought.

"Rayan,so where is nainaa!? " joey asked,curiously.

"God gave her a punishment. We dont have to bother about that. And now lets keep moving. " Rayan said strictly.

Anirudh got up and carried anika into his arms. Meanwhile joey looked so serious to know what happened to Nainaa.
Anirudh and others kept their feets moving towards the car.Just in time when rayan was about to move Joey grabbed his waist in sudden.He threw a serious glare at him.

"Where is nainaa!? Please tell me my nerves are boiling to kill her. " Joey spoke angrily.Rayan gave a grinned smile on his face where his dimple was seen.Joey looked suspicious by rayan's look.

"You dont have to do anything because I shooted nainaa with a gun." Rayan said, chuckling himself.Joey's jaw dropped in shock. He didn't have any words to say.

Rayan stood near the back door of the car and he began to speak.

"First we will go to a government hospital and do all the formalities.Then joey you take this car with velu anna and go to anirudh's palace fetch all our bags.Come to anika's house.Me nisha and anirudh will come to anika's house in ambulance with her body." Rayan explained and instructed them to flow.

Anirudh was totally by himself as he wasnt able to think anything straight.His eyes just stood on with anika.Whatever he had to do rayan took the incharge maturely.As rayan was instructing them. Joey and Velu anna absorbed his words carefully.A tone from somewhere was played during the talk.Joey and Rayan wondered about the tone.It was none other than a phone ringtone.

"Ani your phone is ringing! " Nisha pouted.Anirudh came back to his reality and took his phone out from his pocket.

The display on his phone showed Vaishnavi calling...

Anirudh reminded silent. He didn't know whether to pick up her call or not.He starred at his homescreen.

"Ani who is it !?" Rayan asked.

"Its vaish." Anirudh said with a low tone. Rayan went closer to anirudh and consoled him.The call got cut in a while when anirudh was about to attend.

"Look here anirudh, please dont low your voice and speak.Untill we safely delivery anika's body in hospital we shouldn't not let any problem of us to anyone.So you speak to vaish causally.I know vaish will ask about anika since its her birthday today." Rayan convinced politely.

Anirudh took rayan's words in a positive way.Anirudh phone rang again and he attended the call in a second.

"Hello ani! How are you!? " vaish said.

"Hello vaish.Ehmm I'm.. Im good. " Anirudh said with his fake smile tone.

"Ani where is anika!? Why isn't her phone reachable!? Abi wanted to wish her.! " vaish asked casually.

"Oh." Anirudh said. That's all what he was able to say.

"Ani are you okay!?Is there any problem."Vaish asked.

"Ehmm..no no nothing wrong! Everyone is fine. Well anika is taking shower vaish and her phone is on charger ." Anirudh said,wiping up his watery eyes.

Apparently anirudh just lied to vaish! He did this for first time has he never dont this before.As didn't wanted to let vaish find about their problem.

"Oh okay ani..will talk to anika later and tell her that I convey my birthday wishes to her. And my wishes for you to stay with her happily hereafter." Vaish spoke happily.

"Thanks vish, will surely forward this message to anika." Anirudh said in disbelief and faced anika.

Anirudh phone just got flip down out of balance. He went closer to anika's face and teared.He holded anika's hand tightly into his.

"Anika..your sister wished you a very happy birthday.You're here like dead women on your birthday and your family there thinks that you're staying happy with us look at our situation anika!? And you know what your sister wished before she cut her called.She said her blessings will be there for us to stay together happily.Her blessings just got ruined out a few hours.I really hate myself for seeing you in this state." Anirudh cried.all his tiny tear droplets dropped on anika's cheeks.

Joey felt bad for seeing anirudh crying in this way and consoled him so much.But anirudh he wasnt able to come out.Rayan just letted him to cry as long as he could.

"Anika Do you know how I dreamt to live with you. And now this is a gift I have got from you.My dream just got died the way how you died.But.. But Im mad at one thing anika. Why did you leave me and go!? The moment you left why even I wasn't able to reach the place that you're reaching. Yes,anika please take me to your place with you. " Anirudh cried, tapping his chest with anika's hand.He was literally depressed.

Joey,Rayan and Nisha looked at anirudh bluntly.

To be continued..

A/N

Hola Amigo's!! Sorry for not updating past two days.I was grounded with some works and now here it is.This chapter is kinda boring as I wasn't able to make it more interesting. Hope you'll like it.

Anirudh is just weak. He almost in a mentally stressed feel as he still cant digest the fact. This is where the love shows up when some of your loved ones leaves you.I pity anirudh so much for facing this and at the same time I feel for anika too.As she also dreamt so many things to happen in her life.

And along with this I wont be updating from May 1 - May 10 as I will be going for a vacation to chennai.

Thank you all for reading my story!! Keep voting!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1.1K 27
Seeing Anirudh was marrying Manorama, Bondita fainted. She had a long dream. She dreamed of the future events that were about to happen. What would a...
15.4K 833 44
I slapped him on his face before he complete his words,"Porikiya da nee?", Tears falling down my eyes. Suddenly he pulled my hand harshly and shouted...
249K 8.6K 66
The story is a completed story. Interested folks can read, and if you like, please do vote and share this with others as well.. Thanks. It's a romant...
117K 6K 68
Previously titled as His Accidental Bride Saritha a middle-class woman pursuing her master's degree *overseas*. She promised her parents she will wo...