Part-5

I apparently turned to the next page.. I thought to myself..
"the first page itself gave me a shock..how is the next page going to be!?" I opened my eyes to see the next page of the book..

It was written " hello I'm Naainaa!! I'm a fashion designer student... I love to have so much of friends and I love being a cute small girl even though I'm 20 years old "...

Well, in the 2nd page there was nothing..it was all about only her favorite doings and stuffs.. I went more pages far away and I came to the important page where I read

"In my life I truly loved this guy..who is my cousin..!! My Charming man Anirudh" I was stunned and I wanted to read more but then my sister came in...

she was like "anika" !? You still didn't sleep !? What book are you reading at this time!?" She asked slowly... I puzzled myself...I quickly closed the book and hided it under my table...

I was totally freezed and I was sweating all over...and I was tensed !! I got the different feels on me !! I have never been like this..
I was just out of my control... Vaish noticed a change in me as she was still inside my room..!!

"Anikaa!? Are you okay!?" Vaish asked and she sat beside me on the couch which was near me!! I didn't talk anything...I was speechless ,clueless somethings were muddling inside my head..

"Hey...what happened!? You look so tensed nikaa !? Yennachi" vaish panicked and she was tapping my cheeks...
"Uhhh!! Aaah...I'm okay nothing... Nothing.. Everything is fine..!!" I said with my dull voice...

Vaish didn't feel like asking me more questions about why I'm tensed ... I just left the place and layed on my bed hugging abi.. Vaish just gave a look at me and she went to her room...

The next day morning I woke up early before abi woke up... Last night I couldn't sleep well even though I read that book only half a page... My thoughts all were like

"What's the relationship between ani and naaina!?" "If naaina loved anirudh!! Did he also love naaina!?" I was thinking about this all day along until I have my breakfast in home..

Then I reached my college... I wasn't the real anika...everyone could see a change in me because I was all alone myself... I went to my locker room to keep the book which uncle gave me...while I was nearing the locker lobby..I could see so many crowded around that place... I rushed to see what happened..!!

Anirudh and Justin was fighting... The fight was like both of them were hitting each other... I was shocked to anirudh in that action...One side rayan and joey was controlling ani... Justin's gang were frasurated!!! I couldn't see them like that...so I went to stop them..

"Guys..!! Stop...!!! Stop it.." Ani stop !! What's is happening here .... !? " I pulled anirudh and Justin out... No one listened to me..

"Will You Guys Stop It !?" I yelled out in the middle of the fight.... I turned to see ani and I asked him "What happened ani !? What's all this !?" And you Justin why do always peek over here !? Don't have any work !?"

"Anika...you move !! I'm not going to leave that idiot alive today..!" Anirudh said in his anger...!! I holded anirudh's waist and brought him to the canteen...!! While joey and rayan dismissed the crowds...

"Ani come here...What's all these man.. why are being this rude ?? What made you to go hit justin ??"
I asked him without breaking a silence...

He was sniffing by himself..."I'm over here talking to you like an idiot...
why are you facing that side and not answering me..tell me what happened between you and justin..!?" I shouted...

Anirudh became frustrated and he shouted back "He said you're a womanizer " I looked shocked and my eyes started and turned to be red... "What?? Why did he put a wrong blame on me like that ?? What wrong did I do..!!" I cried and said with my low voice...

Anirudh came near me and hugged me..
"Anika please done stress yourself I know this would have hurted so badly...But think of me how would I have felt when I heard...I don't think there is any wrong in giving him a slap on his face...I know you would be hurted I couldn't resists myself without saying this to you.. Don't mind what others say they are just being sarcastic and they don't really know the value of a good person...I know who is my anika.. I truly believe in you ma..please don't cry..!!" Anirudh consoled and wiped my tears off...
At that second I couldn't talk a single word...I apparently hugged anirudh...

I was just doing my work all alone...I didn't bother to speak to anyone..
even to my friends !! Anirudh whispered to mahi..

"Go console anika..I have tried my best...I'm just feeling guilty to see anika like this!!"
"Hrmmm...ani I'll talk to her..you don't worry !! Avaala konjom thaaniya vittu pappom!!" Mahima said casually..I was alone at canteen just with my books...I was just starring at a point of view..

Everything which is happening to me in a day is hurting me...First the book of Nainaa and now the incident which happened in college..!! The food which I brought to eat was open and I didn't dare to touch it ..

Mahima came by then to see me !! "Heyy..Nik ! Come on yaar!? Don't feel bad... We're there for you naah... Then why're you worried...its just a normal thing over here to use that word...it became into a big deal because anirudh got angry!! That's all...Avan sonnadhaa vechi nee un manasa pottu kolapikadha !! You believe in yourself right and we do believe in you... See whatever controversies
we hear we just have to face it and move on...Those things are not really going to help you"
Mahima talked to me sweetly...

Mahi is my childhood who always stays with me for everything and she is the only person who comes first in to advises or console me whenever I'm in a hard situation!! I have always been looked up to her as my sister just like how I see my lovable sister Vaish..More over im here in london just because of her...But the only difference is that she is a sister to me from another mother!!

When she speaks a word to me when I'm really in a hard situation...
I will totally become off !! And that's what happened again...!! I looked deep into her eyes and I was like

"Mahi ..I'm fine...I'm totally fine !!" And I smiled at her...she feeded me and then our college day just passed so fast...!!

To be continued...