Part-35

At Anika's Sweet Home...

Anirudh reached chennai along with anika's parents.As they reached their house.Everyone went to their respective rooms and took their shower.

Abi straightly went inside anika's room.She peeked inside anika's room checking if anyone is inside.She slowly opened anika's room and stepped her foot in.She saw a tall and very thin structure stood in middle of the room.She scanned that person from bottom to the top.Just then the person turned around.Abi set herself to scream out.But when she saw the person face she breath out in sign.

"Oh shit.Nisha its you." Abinaya pouted,sadly.

"Yeah,it's me abi.Who did you think is inside this room." Nisha asked,sweetly.

"I thought anika came back from the hospital.Oh well,do you have any idea when she will return back home." Abi asked,innocently.

Nisha looked in a shock.She was lost in words.Nisha didn't know what to reply for abi's questions.Nisha kneed down and hugged abi in disbelief.Tears rolled down her cheeks in one side corner.Nisha gently held abi's waist and back warded from the hug.she cupped abi's cheeks and smiled.

"Abi,you go to your room.I will come and see you once im done with shower." Nisha said,sweetly with grin on her face.

Abi signed down sadly.She trolled her eyes around.Without saying anything to nisha abi ran outside.Nisha looked depressed.She wasn't ready to make abi understand the fact that anika is no more.Meanwhile,Abinaya ran inside boys room.And she caught joey in her hands.

"Hey chocolate boy." Abinaya pouted in anger.Joey gasped when he was about to mouthed a bowl of chips into his mouth.

"Hey Ab..bi !! What's up baby." Joey asked,crunching his chips.Abinaya sat beside joey with an innocent face.Joey frowned by seeing abi's sudden behavior.

"What happened Baby!? " Joey asked,worriedly.

"Did you at least have any idea when anika is returning back home from hospital." Abi asked,strictly.

Joey chocked himself when he swallowed his crushed chips.He looked at abi in an extreme shock.He realized that untill now abi thinks that anika is alive.He moved closer to abi.He wrapped abi into arms.

"Abi baby..Anika is." Joey began,but then anirudh him cut off by clearing his throat.

"Joey shut your mouth,Take this towel.Now the restroom is all yours." Anirudh said,with a srtict tone.

Abinaya looked at anirudh with a happiness face.Anirudh went and sat beside abinaya.He wrapped abi into his arms too.

"Abi..Anika will come soon.Did you take shower? You must be tired.Okay to vaish and have peaceful sleep Abi." Anirudh said, with a fake smile on his face.

Abi never loses anirudh's words and she always obey him.Abi has more love and respect on anirudh she the way how anika had.

"Okay,ani.As you said I will go take rest."Abi said sweetly and picked a kiss on anirudh's cheeks.Anirudh glanced at abi and hugged abi in relief.

Abi ran inside vaish's room.She unlocked her cupboard and took her pajamas placed it on her bed.On the other side vaish was cleaning watching abi's doings.She knows well about her daughter.She was quite surprised by her doings.Without anika's sweet sayings she wont even take shower nor do her daily routines by her own.Abi grabbed her towel and walked towards the bathroom.

Meanwhile vaish grabbed abinash's waist when he just entered his room and quickly to him to the room balcony.Abinash looked bluntly at vaish.

"What's wrong vaish? " Abinash asked innocently.