Part-17

~ Morning Bloomed ~

The hot Sun light sprinkled on my eyes... I crushed my eyes and covered my face..I panicked myself "Omg !! It's morning...I looked around if anyone is around the place..!!" I woke up anirudh simultaneously while I was looking down from the terrace if my mom and dad woke up...

"Ani....Ani wake up daa..!! Wake up ani.." I softly tried to wake him up but ani was like "Heyy innum konjaa neram thungurenae please di...!!" He said with his sleepy voice... I was like "Dei...we're at the the terrace not in room..Please wake up before we could get caught !! " Anirudh opened his eyes in a shock "Oh shit !! Adhuukulayae vidinchichaaa..?"

"Vidinchidhadhu kudam theriyama...ippdi thunguraa ?? Okay,find a way to escape from here !! I'm so scared now.. I'm so dead if I get caught with my mom.. You know the reason why I'm scared right ?" I said to him with dull face and with my fear feels... "Ayiooo...polambadhaa di..I very well know the reason...you first don't get scared and you go down..I will come down after half an hour or like something..!!" Anirudh said casually

( The reason why Im scared is because..My mum doesn't know that anirudh loves me and I also have the same feeling for him as he does for me..And I don't want her to know this now biggest reason why is need save Anirudh from nainaa..!! )

"Hrmm okay...but nee inga half an hour yenna panna poorah?? Thungaapooriya !!" I asked him lifting up my eyebrows... Ani looked at me lifting up his eyes balls up.. "Naahh...I will do some exercise ,workouts and then come down..!!" He said.. I was like "okay then !! I Will go down...you do your workouts and get ready soon because we will be going to the resort after having breafast I guess..!!" He said okay and I left the place by giving him a small kiss over his cheeks..

I straightly went inside my room and took a bath !! I had to wake up my lazy asses since they have to get ready in span of time..!! So then mahi and nisha woke up... I was combing my hair.. "Today is rayan's birthday and I don't really know what to gift him..!!" Nisha said while she was packing her stuffs inside her bag... I was like "What really ?? Oh shit see even I forgot... So any plans nisha??"

"I don't know what to plan...We should see what the boys ani and Joey has planned...!" Nisha said Mahima came out from the bathroom wiping her hair "Nambaa summa irundhalum rayan enna summa vidamaatan !! I should really own something for him...!!" Mahdi said

I was like to them.. "Pareeda..madam mahi feel panni pesurangaa !! let's not decide anything over here !! We first talk to the boys what we they have planned then we go on with it..!!" Mahi and nisha agreed.. We three got ready and  went down to have our breakfast..

Everyone was in the dinning hall eating..we three joined them !! "Woww all 3 boys wearing red shirt !! What special today?? " Mahi asked suprisingly... "Today is rayan's birthday right... so our dress code for today is RED..!!" Anirudh said... Meanwhile vaish interrupted "Guys...it's getting late eat fast and get in the car...The resort place is bit far..We should reach the place on time..!! " All of us coarsely said "OKAY TEACHER !!"

Vaish blushed and she went to the parking...!! Abi was just with me..she was being so silent today..!! Her naughtiness was quite locked..!! Abinash (B.I.L) starts the car he brought it to the main gate...We all were basically waiting for him.. Mahi kept on asking abi why she is so dull and quite today !!?? Vaish came in between and said "She got sore throat,so for 2days she won't open her mouth..!" That moment when vaish said that I was like "Kutty pisasu paadhiyaa..yenna nee tease pannala now you going to suffer !! God is great yaa!!" I said with my happiness...nisha tapped me behind and she said "hey...pavam di Avaa!!" "Vidu vidu ma..!!" I said giggling...

We all got into the car and we started our journey by playing "Chennai city gangsta " and the boys started to sing

"Ungaluku India Gateu
Engaluku Lic Weightu
Ungaluku Goa La Beach
Engaluku Marina Thaan Massu
Unga Ooru Chapaathi Kuruma
Enga Ooru Idly Pola Varuma

Naanga Chennai City Boysu
Chumma Gammunu Kedama

I Am A Chennai City Gangsta
I Am A Chennai City Gangsta"

I noticed Abi's face where she looked like "Oh man...When will I be to sing??" Well she loves to sing and that song way more than like anything... And I blushed looking at her...So yeah everyone was enjoying inside the car itself...

" We are here...We reached the resort everyone..!! " Abinash said (B.I.L) We all took our bags and got down from the car and we stepped into the hotel room to book..!! Abinash booked 3 rooms..The receptionist handed over the keys...We straightly went to our room..just to keep our bags !!

Well,since abi fallen sick suddenly vaish had to take care of her..So me and my friends went to explore the resort..!!But still I couldn't see abi being silent and sad so I encouraged her to play with us in the beach...!! We all got drowned ourselves inside the water.. So then we had our lunch in the near by hotel...

Joey and Ani was planning something for rayan's birthday and to surprise him..!! I saw them alone in the lobby just them..!! "Yoo!!what's up ?? What are you guys talking about aahan ?!" I asked them by lifting up my eyebrows.. "Well were are planing something to celebrate rayan's birthday.." Joey said casually "We're thinking of ideas how to surprise him..!!" Anirudh interrupted "Oh !! Can I suggestion you guys something !? In this resort there is this karaoke club..Why don't we go there celebrate??"

Joey looked like he loved my suggestion.."That's awesome man..!! " Joey said... Anirudh in between "club like seriously ?? Nika are you seriously coming !?" I was casually "yeah I'm what's wrong in that..?"

"Ehmm...nothing you never attend club parties so I was surprised..!!"Anirudh said with his cute smile... "That's all fine..I will ask my brother in law get the tickets...So we all go there at the evening..!!? And please don't tell about this to rayan.." I said strictly... Anirudh was like "loosu we know that you don't be worried..!" So then I left the place to tell my girl that the boys have planned something for rayan's birthday and I told them to kept it like a secret... Mahdi and nisha agreed to it...and when to spend some time with abinaya...Because after that I won't get time to see her..!!

To be continued...

A/N

I'm so sure I dragged this part so much...!! I'm so sorry guys if I'm dragging it !! I wasn't in a good mood when I wrote this part...So Please bare with me !! And thanks a lot for reading my story...!! :)