Part-23

ABINAYA IS BACK!!

Everyone hugged abinaya and kissed her..!! I stopped myself starring at that person..And I was carried away with my work..!! I kindly asked vaish "Can you send abi to my room after she takes her time with you !?" Vaish nodded her head side to side agreeing that she will send abi to my room..!! Vaish didn't have any angry feeling on me since it wasn't anyone's mistake..Its just that abi lost the way to come to the place where we were before..!!

At the hotel room..

Everyone went to their kind rooms to rest themselves..!! I was still in a unbelievable situation but i didn't show my feeling outside..!! Since I felt not saying a word !! I straightly went to the washroom with my towel and pyjamas..Just right after when mahima came out..!! I freshend up..when I closed my eyes to wash my face..In the dark screen I can still the face of the person who I just met with!! So then I came out of the washroom and I saw abi with her doll sitting on my bed..!! She gave a very big grinned smile to me and did the same too!! Mahi and nisha slept off early as they were too tired.. I was putting abi to sleep simultaneously I asked her "Abi did you ask that person's name who brought you !? How did you get to meet her!?" Ani was like "I didn't nika..she looked too old to me but she was sweet tho..!!" I questioned to my "Old !?" I didn't get what Abinaya actually meant to say.. she was like "Yeahh old aff..!!" With her sleepy voice.. I didn't want to force to answer my questions anymore as she was feeling really sleepy..!! Even I was about to sleep..!! But then my phone vibrated.. Took my phone out from the charger and checked !! "Uncle calling"

I quickly went out of my room slowly and reached the balcony of the corridor !! We really had a very big conversation..! To say a very big talk.. I hid the fight between me and ani,Abinaya's sudden lose to uncle.. I just told him that everything is perfectly alright..everyone is safe over here..!! After an hour of talking with uncle..The time was almost 1:30

I didn't feel like sleeping as my guilty feeling was killing me out..!! I was on my other thinking world which appears odd times !! Especially in midnights only my mind works so fast.. I was scrolling up at a page looking through my phone..A voice from nowhere spoke up..!! "Anika..you still didn't sleep?" Anirudh grinned himself and asked "I was like "nope..!! Just checking with social media..!" He smiled !! "So,why aren't you sleeping?" I asked casually.. "oh!! I came to fill up my water bottle.!" Anirudh said with his cute smile showing his empty water bottle.. That made me to blush and laugh at it looking down at the floor..!?

He came near to me and stood beside me leaving a small gap between us..!! We both had a pin drop silence for a while.. We were thinking of a topic to talk..!! As I spoke with uncle a few hours before so I wanted to ask him about his mom..

"Ani..Don't you miss your mom !? Did tou contact her!?" I asked without breaking a silence.. He casually answered "Nope" by nodding his head side to side..I was like "why !?" And you're being so honest that you don't miss her..!! I asked him with a smile looking at the floor..

"Why should I miss my mom when she is beside me!?" He said with a grin as his dimple near his lips were raising.. I starred at him with my melting heart and eyes..!! I was just without words

He lifted up my face with his thumb and index finger..He came near to me and our lips met..!! I got a nervous feel as I know he is going to kiss me..

I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him away from me and I turned away to the other side "Ani..I'm not ready for this now !! Leave me !" I said politely.. Ani got back away from me gently keeping his face dull..!! He didn't speak a word as he was surprised by my new action and he left the place without saying a goodnight or goodbye to me..!!

I went inside my room with a thought like "I just ruined ani's expectations..I shouldn't have done this !! But still I couldn't because I'm not being faithful to him when he is doing his job perfectly..!! I'm sure why I didn't let him to do that all of sudden when I let him before all..! I don't know why but I felt like not getting close with anirudh for these matters.. I promised myself that I will get along with him only when I be faithful to him..It's when nainaa's problem gets over.." I said to myself and placed my head on the pillow and slept off..