Gas station (Scomiche)

By scomiche1pentatonix

Scott Hoying - a 16 year old worker at a local gas station - met Mitch grassi, a shy unpopular boy, on one of... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42 (Last chapter)

28

2.1K 130 54
By scomiche1pentatonix

Scott and Mitch were about to go out on stage for their final scene where they kiss in front of everyone.

Mitch was looking in the mirror at himself while Scott was standing beside him.

"You will do fine Mitchy." Scott assured Mitch.

Mitch blinked a couple times and took a deep breath, "When people see us kiss, they are gonna boo."

Scott wrapped his arms around Mitch to give him a hug, "No ones gonna boo, the theater is filled with parents that let their children do this play. So they all must be accepting."

Scott kissed the top of Mitch's head and ran his hand up an down Mitch's back.

Mitch looked at the stage entrance and walked towards it, "We're on in about thirty seconds, get ready."

Scott stood next to him and held his hand like the script suggests.

Scott and Mitch made room for the actors coming off the stage and slowly walked out.

They took their positions and started their lines, "We can't be seen together anymore."

Mitch stared up into Scotts eyes and took his hands, "We will always be with each other in our hearts."

"I must go now, I will...never see you again." Scott stated slowly, "I guess this will have to do."

Mitch blushed as soon as Scott said that and stood on his tip toes to reach Scotts lips.

Scotts hands slid to Mitch's waist and Mitch placed his arms around Scotts neck.

Scott was leaning over Mitch slightly and Mitch was being held slightly by Scott.

The kiss lasted for about five seconds before both boys slowly back backed away from each other. They both exited on separate sides of the stage and watched the curtain close.

All the cast ran out onto the stage for the curtain to be opened again so the crowd can clap.

Scott and Mitch stood in the middle and the rest of the cast lined up around them.

The curtain opened again and people stared to break out into cheer.

Slowly, people started to rise from their seats to give them a standing ovation.

After the cast went back stage to collect their things and go home, the teacher came to talk to Scott and Mitch.

"That was wonderful boys! Every year we have a musical and I have never seen such a reaction from the crowd like this!" The teacher exclaimed.

The two boys both broke out into a huge smile and thanked the teacher.

"Can you spend the night tonight?" Scott asked as the teacher walked away.

Mitch looked over at Connie who was talking to another mom, "Will your mom let me? Won't she like hover over us?"

"She will let you." Scott said as he dragged Mitch towards Connie.

"Hey mom Mitch is spending the night, is that okay?" Scott asked.

Mitch looked us at Connie shyly and blushed.

Connie leaned it to where Scott could just hear her, "He can, but I don't want any noises coming from your room."

Scott scrunched his face up, "Mom I'm 16, gross."

Connie chuckled a little, "Let's go home."

Scott and Mitch followed Connie out of the theater and hopped in the car.

When they got home they all went inside the house and disappeared into their rooms.

"Remember what I said Scott!" Connie yelled before she closed her bedroom door.

Scott rolled his eyes and sat on his bed.

"What did she tell you?" Mitch asked, sitting next to Scott.

Scott laid down and put and arm around Mitch, "Not to have any noises come from my room."

Mitch turned so he was hiding his face in Scotts chest, "We aren't gonna do anything right?"

Scott kissed his boyfriends head, "No... Unless you wan-"

Mitch cut Scott off, "No! I don't want to."

Scott chuckled and could practically feel Mitch's face heat up, "Hey look at me."

Mitch peeked his head out and looked at Scott.

Scott kissed his lips, "You don't need to be shy about these things with me."

Mitch nodded and put his head back where it was.

~

"Am I taking you to work today?" Scott asked as he closed his locker door.

Mitch bit his lip, "I'm supposed to be broken up with you, and if he sees me with you-"

Scott pecked Mitch's lips quickly to make him stop talking, "I'll drop you off like a block away, are you sure he isn't being abusive at work?"

Mitch nodded and squeezed Scotts hand.

Scott slung his book bag over his shoulder and took Mitch's, "If Travis ever touches you again, just know that you don't need to keep this job."

Mitch looked at him like he was crazy, "No I do need this job, Travis isn't going to get in the way of it."

"Honey, your safety will always come first." Scott explained to him.

Mitch sighed and curdled up closer to Scott, while Scott kissed his head, "If I find you a new job, will you take it?"

Mitch swallowed, "You don't need to do that, but if you just so happened to stumble across a job, then yeah."

Scott smiled and put a hand on the inside of Mitch's lower thigh, "And you're sure he's just verbally abusive to you?"

Mitch nodded weakly, "Yeah."

Scott pressed his lips together in a straight line, "The only reason I'm not freaking out about this is because you're telling me not to. But please remember that no mater what he says, you are the most gorgeous, funny, smart, and talented boy I have ever met."

Mitch blushed and looked up at Scott, "Thank you."

"How about you take my job?" Scott suggested.

"Scott, I'm fine with this job." Mitch assured him.

Scott sighed and kissed Mitch's lips softly, "I'm just worried about my baby."

Mitch smiled and looked up at him. Scott grinned back and stared into Mitch's chocolate eyes, "I lov-"

Mitch widened his eyes at what Scott was just about to say but wasn't completely sure on what it was, "W-what?"

Scott put a hand over his mouth, "I- nothing."

Mitch let his eyes stay on Scott for a minute, "We should get going."

Scott recoiled his hands and let Mitch get up to go get changed.

Mitch picked up his clothes and left to go to the bathroom.

Scott looked at the door that Mitch exited from and sighed, "I love you, Mitch Grassi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 4.3K 29
A high school love story, with a twist. 25 year old Scott Hoying is a teacher at Martin High School, and he finds himself faced with a particularly d...
127K 4.6K 31
It's been a while since Mitch Grassi has been dateless on Valentine's day. He gets pretty desperate and in his drunken state tries to hook up with hi...
22.1K 1K 14
〝he sighed, not speaking, and after some time, i heard his breathing slow down to a regular pace, and i couldn't tell if he was asleep. "mitch?" i sa...
26.3K 1.5K 18
Book 2 in the Finders Keepers series. COMPLETED. How will Detective Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi find comfort in their new home when the killer is s...