Under The Mistletoe - An Aust...

By BeliebnMahomies

This isn't just your cliché fan fiction. The main character is YOU. Which means YOU place yourself in every... More

Taking the first step - Chapter 2
When you look me in the eyes - Chapter 3
Someone like you - Chapter 4
Austin's Favorite Verse -Chapter 5
Only With You... - Chapter 6
Can't Help But Wait - Chapter 7
Forever - Chapter 8
Same Mistakes - Chapter 9
I Should(n't) Have Kissed You - Chapter 10
11:11 - Chapter 11
All I Ever Wanted - Chapter 12
Some Will Seek Forgiveness, Others Escape - Chapter 13
Flight DS 314 - Chapter 14 Part One
Brave - Chapter 14 Part Two
Eyes Open - Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Over Again - Chapter 20
It's Time - Chapter 21
Hold On - Chapter 22
Feel This - Chapter 23
Heart Out - Chapter 24

Chapter 1

96.7K 533 67
By BeliebnMahomies

Basics: You are 16 years old. Your older sister, Samantha, is an alcoholic and drug addict, but she made you swear you won't tell your mom. Your dad physically abused you, and left you when you were little, so it's just you, your mom, and your sister. You learned how to the right way to dress in order to get others' attentions. You had to move to Texas, due to your mom's job. Little did you know, you have Austin Mahone as one of your neighbors.. Oh! And with dialogue, I'm going to be saying [Your Name] just to make it a little more personal :)

Please bare with me! I know the first few chapters are boring and may appear really cliche at first, but it gets really juicy later on.

YOUR P.O.V. 

So, I have to help mom unpack the loads of boxes.. Since we moved from Atlanta, we kinda had alot of stuff. At least the neighborhood seems a little cleaner than what I'm used to. As I was walking out of the new house to help mom with more boxes, I noticed these two seemingly cute guys playing basketball across the street in their driveway... Anyways.. a few hours had passed, and I managed to put up my Justin Bieber posters on my walls, when someone rang the doorbell. Mom was taking a nap, and Samantha went God-knows-where, so I walked down the stairs and saw two see guys standing at the door..

AUSTIN'S P.O.V.

_______________________________one hour earlier_________________________________

I couldn't believe it. That girl was beyond words. Sure, it was sunny and the sun was shining in my eyes, but I could barely see her. But I still saw her, just enough though.

"Alex! did you see that girl across the street?!" I shouted almost all too loudly.

He rolled his eyes.  "Dude, how can I not? Plus, you couldn't keep your eyes off of her the entire time we were playing ball.."

He did have a point, there..I couldn't help but chuckle a bit..

"There's just something about her.. it gets me thinking..." I said, putting my thoughts into words: One characteristic about myself that I greatly despise with a burning passion.

I started pondering of a way to get to talk to her. I guess I should actually meet her first. But before I could say anything else, Alex said: "Oooh no, I know that look on your face.." He sighed, knowing exactly what I was thinking. Am I that easy to read? Damn, Austin. "I'll go look for my fancy clothes!"

We picked up the ball, and headed back inside my house only to feel a rush of cold air swarm around our sweaty bodies. We ran upstairs and I hopped into the shower whilst Alex went into the guest bathroom. Alex practically lived here and when he didn't, I was over at his place living there. I love the fact that it's gotten to that point in our friendship and brotherhood. I chuckled quietly to myself. Anways, I got out of the shower, styled my hair, and got dressed in one my 'nice' outfits. Mom had already baked some brownies for Alex sleeping over tonight, so I put some on a plate, and Alex and I started to make our way to that girl's house. Once we're there, Alex knocked on the door, and the piece of walking beauty answered the door.

"Umm, hello... uh-can I help you?" She said with a curious tone.

"Actually, we're just here to welcome you and your family to the neighborhood!" I smiled cheekily.

 She raised an eyebrow and wore a confused look on her face."And you're doing that by being in a red tie, a vest, and a plate full of..." She stepped closer to see the what the saran wrap was covering. I felt my heart start to race and my palms becoming sweaty. "Delicious-looking brownies?" She smiled.

Before I answered, Alex did for me. "Well we are the type of guys who like to leave a good first impression." I looked over as he finished, giving his signature wink.

Rolling her eyes, she smirked. "Is that why you guys are REALLY here?" She seemed slightly.... stubborn, maybe? I don't know.

"Yeah, and because I think you're really beautiful.." I muttered. Honestly, the last part was, yet again, suppose to be a thought and should've stayed as a thought. Hopefully she didn't hear that. I would die if she did.

She immediately blushed. Oh god, she heard. I glanced at Alex, who's eyes quickly widened back at me.

"Oh, and by the way, my name is Austin, and this is my best friend, Alex."

"And I'm [Your Name].."

"Well, nice to meet you, [Your Name]!"

"Okay, then..." She said, her voice trailing off.

We just stood there for what seemed like ages. But since I always over-exaggerate timing and things, it was probably a few seconds. After awhile, she offered for us to come inside (bow chick bow wow), so we walked in and there were boxes all over the place. we walked the kitchen and Alex put the plate of brownies on the counter. I could tell that there was something about her that was kinda broken or angry inside. I want to find out what, just so I could help her out and get to know her more. Obviously it's too soon, so I'll wait awhile. Anyways, we talked and talked, she told us where she moved from, what it was like and everything. But when she started talking about her dad, she looked like she was almost crying. I can relate to her with that, I dont even wanna start about my dad. It's just me and my mom. Maybe it's just [Your Name] and her mom too?

************************************************************************************************************

Thank you soo much for reading this story! <3

Please comment, vote, and fan! It'll mean the absolute world to me!

Love,

Melody <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
330K 19.1K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...