His Possessive Mate (ManxMan)...

Av Sir_Graham

Bryan Bartell is the very definition of what you would call an average student! He's never been popular, or o... Mer

His Possessive Mate (BoyxBoy)
Profiles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 8

30.5K 771 85
Av Sir_Graham

WARNING: This chapter contains sexually graphic male on male content and language, which should only be viewed by a mature (17+) audience. If you are not of legal age to read such content, know that you have been warned. Also if you are offended by, do not like, or do not wish to see BoyxBoy / MalexMale content, please do not read this material. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

Chapter 8

(Pic: Steven's Glass Walled Living Room)

Bryan's POV

Flashback:

Utter darkness. Everywhere there was nothing, no light, no noise, no pain, no one. It was simply dark and everything about this place screamed numbness. I was blissful, until it became too much. The numbness became too choking and started to suffocate me. I ran trying to get away from it, but it was as if I wasn't going anywhere. So I did the only thing that I could do; I screamed.

I jolted up in my bed screaming at the top of my lungs, to the point to where it hurt. Once I was able to stop the scream that pouring out of my mouth, I looked around to find I wasn't in my bed, not even in my room, but in Mona's and Sean's guest suit. I looked over to find a note on the bed side table.

The note was from Sean and it was clearly evident that he didn't want me to be going back to school, but made me really happy was that they hadn't told anyone about what happened. I looked out the window to find the black night sky light up with lamps and the starry lights.

I was suprized when I heard the bedroom door burst open to find Sean and Mona rushing.

"What happened?" Sean said going over to the window while Mona came over to the bed and sat down next to me.

"Nothing, I just had a nightma--" but I stopped short when everything came back to me and as if it were like a wild fire, every memory that poured over me burned and brought pain.

"It wan't a nightmare was it?" I asked to Mona, everything becoming blurry with my eyes tearing up at the pain the memories brought to me. I could feel the sobs begin to start up in my throat, but I held them back hoping that I was wrong, begging that what I thought were memories was nothing more that a very vivid dream.

"I'm so sorry Bry." She said pulling me into a hug as the sobs I was holding back finally broke through. Sean came over from the window and wrapped his arms around me from behind as I just let everything out; the sobs, emotion, but most importantly, the pain of my entire being crumbling.

End

* * * *

Sitting on Steven's plush, black couch in the living room, the memory just kept coming back to mind. I wanted so much to lock it away in my head and forget about it but my wolf wouldn't let me. He kept insisting that I look at it and remember the pain I had gone through after we had thought he had rejected us. The heart throbbing pain, and endless stream of tears that never seemed to stop.

Make him mark you! My wolf snarled. Make him prove that he won't leave us EVER!

My head perked up when I felt Steven enter the room from the kitchen with some water that I had asked for only minutes ago. He placed the two glasses on the coffee table in front of us and I couldn't help but look at his tall muscular frame. It was still hard to believe that all of this was mine. That he was mine.

I caught myself looking at his short orange-red hair that led down to his thick neck followed by his backside, taking in his strong, bold shoulders with cords of muscles that narrowed, like a V, down to his waist and butt. It looked so perfectly formed that I just wanted to grab it. A blush quickly made its way up to my checks, making them burn a bright red, illustrating my embarrassment over the thoughts running through my head.

Before he could turn around to see me staring at his butt, I looked away and tried to take in the spacious house he owned, while also trying to clear the lustful thoughts in my head.

Three of the walls surrounding the living room were made completely of glass, over looking the forest and the stream that ran by his house. The green bushes underneath the trees and large pine covered branches hanging off the grand pine trees all around his house gleamed with water droplets that had stuck from the storm that had occurred the previous night. The only wall of wood stood behind the black couch, secluding the room from the other parts of the house, making it a little private area for someone to enjoy the nature before them, and relax to the sounds of water running by.

"Do you like the view?"

I immediately looked up at him thinking he saw me staring at him earlier.

"What?" I asked my face starting to blush again.

"The view of the stream and the trees." He said sitting down next to me on the couch, placing his arms around me and pulling me on to his lap so that I sat across it. I looked away from his face pretending to look out the window so he wouldn't see my blush.

(WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT)

"But I know you liked the other view." He whispered seductivly into my ear, his lips barely touching the shell of my ear, seding a shiver down my spine. His voice was so husky and deep with lust I had to suppress a whimper from escaping my lips.

"Did you want to see more?" His teeth skimmed over my right ear making a moan escape my lips not being able to hold it back. "Bryan, I know you want to see more." He cupped my chin with his hand and pulled my face around to look into his smoldering eyes that were laced with lust. My half erect shaft became fully erect, and painfully tight in my pants, as his face inched closer to mine. As soon as his lips touched mine, currents of electricity flew between us and my hands grabbed as much of his hair as I could and pulled hard.

He moaned and growled out at me for pulling his hair. His hands lifted me up so that I was straddling his laps and my hips began to grind against his, creating a wonderful friction that only made me want more. Steven was growling and snarling with how much pleasure I was giving him, his hips even bucking into me, trying to get closer.

He detached his lips from mine and went straight to my soft spot on my neck, making me moan so much is was almost embarrassing. But the lust that was coursing through me made my hips have a mind of their own and grind even harder into his. Taking his lips off of my neck, he let out a ferice growl that almost made me cum in my pants from the lust that was so unbelievably evident in it. Grabbing me by my waist with his strong hands, he throw me down on to the empty space on the couch next to us and bucked his groin into mine, laying his body inbetween my legs.

"AHH" I moaned out. I looked into his eyes to find that they had shifted to where his wolf had come through and was taking control. Rushing downwards, his soft, full lips caputered my bottom lip between his and began to lick and nibble on it, which earned him yet another whimper from me, making a growl revirberate in his chest.

Against my lip I could feel his canines enlarging and growing out showing that he was going to mark me. As if on que, he let go of my lip and went straight to the left side of my neck and started to lick and kiss the spot between my shoulders and neck. I closed my eyes and groaned in anticipation of his bite, of him finally marking and showing everyone else that I belonged to him, and soon, him to me.

His teeth began to press into my neck, but before it went all the way through and he left a mark, he pulled away. Just as fast, he got up and was off of me. My eyes snapped open to find him on another chair with his head in his hands bending over on his knees, and taking in deep soothing breaths.

The high I was feeling instantly dropped as I began to feel self conscious about myself, and the warmth that Steven had been giving me by being so close, dissipated. I sat up and pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my forehead on them, trying to not let the feelings of rejection go through me again.

He rej- My wolf began to say. HE DIDN'T REJECT US! I yelled back knowing it not to be true. He couldn't have rejected us.

"Hey," Steven said, pulling my knees down from my head and pulled me into his lap again so that my legs wrapped around his waist as if I were a koala. He placed his arms around my waist and held me tightly to him, bringing back the warmth I had felt before. I wrapped my arms around his neck and burried my head into his shoulder right under his face.

"You don't understand how much I want to, no, need to mark you, but I can't." He pulled away and pulled my chin up so I would look at him. He brought his finger up to my cheek and brushed away a tear that must have escaped without my notice. "You know that I want you, and I wish I could show everyone, but if I marked you, it would start a war between our packs and innocents would get hurt."

As much as I wanted to deny it and just have him mark me here and now, I knew he was right. As my pack's future Beta I was supposed to think of my pack first, which meant he couldn't mark me until we talked to my pack's Alpha.

"But as soon--" I started but he raised his hand to stop me.

"As soon as we talk to your Alpha and create a treaty between our packs, I will immediately mark you," he pulled me closer to him and his hold got even tighter, which I only embraced, "and show every other man and women that you are MINE!" He growled out the last word.

"Yes, I am." I said, hugging myself closer to him and laying my head on his chest as I heard his heart beat.

Steven started to rub his hand over my back, making me fall asleep and feeling blissfully happy for being in my mates arms.

* * * *

Dream (Flashback #2)

"Bry, you have to get out of this bed some time." Alpha Jonathan said. I looked up at him to see his brown hair bangs swept to the right side of his face. His bright blue eyes, the same as Mona's and Sean's, stared at me with the pity and sadness I had been seeing ever since I awoke after blacking out a few days ago.

When everyone had heard about me being depressed the speculations began about what it could be about. It ranged from being a disease, which was really weird seeing as how werewovles are immuned to all human diseases, or the loss of someone I knew, or even something that happened with another student at school. Only a few speculated about it being over a rejection from my mate, but luckily that rumor dropped just as fast as it began.

Looking away from the Alpha's eyes, I just turned over in the comfortable sheets in one the guest rooms in pack house, trying to hide my face not wanting to see the world anymore. I had been moved in last night when no one wanted to take a chance on something happening to their future Beta.

I was only glad that neither Mona nor Sean told anyone that my mate had rejected me or that my mate was the Alpha of our rival pack for that matter. I could only imagine what they would say. The disgusting thought of it. They would probably band me from the pack.

Not needing to look, I could hear that someone had just entered the room and was standing behind the Alpha, looking at me, or at least probably trying to, seeing as how I was hidden under the sheets.

"Any change?" Luna Mary spoke. The bed shifted as Alpha Jonathan got off of the bed and started to walk away.

"No, has either Sean or Mona told you why he's so depressed?" He whispered in a hushed tone, but I could still hear their conversation. It wasn't too hard seeing as how I had heightened hearing.

"No. They said that the reason...," my heart started to beat faster at what she was about to say, "...the reason is for him to tell when he's ready to tell it. I guess until then we just watch over him." The Luna finished as I heard the door behind them close with a soft click.

If they were this worried about me, I could only imagine how upset and frightened my parents must have been over their only child. But I didn't want to think of that, I really didn't want to think about anything with the hole that still seemed to be in my heart that was on a continuous throb. The pain had seemed to only grow the longer I went without seeing my mate.

He rejected us. My wolf said, just as depressed and hurting as I was. Those few words was all it took. As the tears began to fall again, those three words played over and over in my head like a broken record. And with it the pain began to grow to match the tears that fell.

"He rejected us!" I sobbed out into the pillow, not wanting the others in the house to hear me.

End

* * * *

My eyes snapped open from the dream I had, remembering the pain I had been going through during the past week, and I was starting to get pissed off at my wolf for making me see it over and over agian in my head and making me relive the pain.

Trying to get up, I realized I was stuck up against a hard surface and arms were wrapped tightly around my waist. I looked down and saw that I wasn't wearing any clothes except my boxers and I could feel Steven's naked chest up against my back. Looking over my shoulder, I found Steven snuggled against me with his nose pressed into my hair taking deep, slow breaths.

But when his scent hit my nose, my wolf opened a flood gate of emotion that I didn't know I had, and the tears began to fall. Damn me and the fucking tears that seemed to always want to come out! Why couldn't I stop crying?

Sensing my distress, Steven's still sleeping form pulled me tighter into his chest, which seemed to only make me tremble and hurt more.

Why are you making me feel like this?! I yelled at my wolf pleading to understand.

He needs to mark us and make us feel complete. Until you make him do it, I'm going to make you feel so much pain he'll have to mark us for it to stop. My wolf simply said with an air of righteousness.

But he can't! Our packs could go to war with each other and innocents could get hurt! I wanted him to mark us too but I knew where my priorities lied.

Our mate comes before the pack, as it should be, now, MAKE HIM MARK YOU!

The sobs broke out of my throat with all of the agony my wolf was making me feel. It was unbareable, but I couldn't put myself first. Not if it would hurt innocents in the process.

STAB!

"AAHHH" I screamed out as I felt a stab into my heart, the pain radiating all over me. I turned over and tried to burry myself into Steven shoulder and make the pain stop but my wolf was relentless. My screaming made Steven wake up with a startle.

"What going on?" He said shocked. But when he looked down at me, I could see the surprise flash before his face. "Bryan, what's wrong?" Steven face changed from one of surprise quickly to one of fear. His hands went around me in a protective stance as if to guard me from the pain, but it didn't work.

TELL HIM NOW! My wolf snarled, making the pain increase even more.

"The pain! Please Steven, make it go away!" I screamed. My wolf broke me. I was no longer able to hold out.

"How? Bryan, what do you want me to do? Where does it hurt?" Steven growled hysterically, not knowing what to do.

"You have to mark me!" I blurted out.

"Bryan, you know I--" I couldn't take it anymore.

"PLEASE" I screamed out. "My wolf is making me feel so much pain. He wants you to mark us and he won't stop until you do. Please Steven, make him stop. Make it stop!" The tears were streaming down my cheek so much it could flood the room if it didn't stop soon.

"I promise, I'll make it stop. I'll take the pain away." He said looking into my eyes. Rolling us over, he placed himself between my legs and hovered over me.

I turned my head to the right and bared the left side of my neck to him so he could leave his mark. Leaning in towards my neck, the pain began to slowly dispate as his lips touched my neck and he palced kisses all down the side of my jaw then down my neck until he finally reached the section between my neck and shoulder that he was going to bite earlier today.

As he opened his mouth and placed his teeth against my skin, I could feel his canines had enlargened, and he slowly began to press down until he broke the skin and the pain finally stopped. At the same time my canines grew out and I knew what I had to do. I reached up to his neck and did the same thing he did with the kisses and finally broke through his skin leaving a mark.

As soon as we both took some of each other's blood, I could feel the bound being woven together and I was now fully connected to Steven. I felt normal again, or as normal as I could get.

My emotions were once again back under my control as was my wolf, which I assure you, would be dealt with later.

"How do you feel?" Steven said as he licked at his mark, healing it.

Licking the mark I left on his neck, I pulled back from him and looked up and placed both of my hands on his face so that I could look directly into his eyes. "I'm sorry I made you do that." I said closing my eyes, and trying to turn away from him, feeling disgraceful for making him mark me when we both wanted to wait.

But Steven firmly planted himself between my legs not letting my go anywhere. "Don't ever think that again. It's not your fault and it's my responsiblity to protect you, even if it means you have to come before the packs." He agian took my face and turned it so I was looking in to his florecent green eyes with the moving blue flacks.

I didn't know what to say, so I just opened my thoughts to him so he could see what I was thinking. I thought of how much he meant to me and how much I came to need him and how it hurt to be away from him for just a few seconds.

I need you too, my little one! And even though we just found each other, you are now everything to me. He spoke into my thoughts using our unique bound.

He rolled us over so that I was partially on top of him, and I fell asleep to the sound of him breathing in and out and to the sound of his heart beating up against my ear as I laid my head against his chest.

I finally felt whole again since the last few months and I was finally content.

______________

Author's Note:

So, as I said in my message and status, if you haven't read it yet, I decided to update with a long passage because of the huge amount of reads "His Possessive Mate" got over the past 24 hours.

Also, can you guys believe what Bryan's wolf put him through?!? ... But aren't you also glad that Bryan is finally whole again and happy for like the first time in the book???

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and, please, remember to:

VOTE,

COMMENT (all feedback is welcomed),

& SUBSCRIBE / FOLLOW!!!

Until next time!

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.7M 60.9K 22
THIS BOOK IS NOT FINISHED AND WILL NEVER BE FINISHED! DO NOT READ! "Mate." His words had me frozen. His eyes seared into mine and I felt weak. Even m...
2.2M 77.4K 28
Berlin Cahill has always been different. He was the smallest of the bunch from the beginning. When he did not shift at the age of 13, as all werewolv...
8M 354K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
1.8M 65.4K 45
Cooper Bradenton hates high school- most likely because his fellow werewolf classmates are assholes and treat him as the gay loner outcast. He has ne...