You Need Me (Laurmani)

By dwriter1

[COMPLETED] Lauren is a successful indie pop singer who has been in the industry for about 3 years. After the... More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty

Four

6.4K 212 131
By dwriter1

A/N: Listen to Rihanna skin either while you're reading them sing or before. Try to imagine them really singing it. I think the parts I gave them goes with their voices perfectly. I really want Normani and Lauren to cover this lol😂

Lauren's POV:

Once we exited the car from the ride back from the skating rink we walked in her front door and I took my spot on the couch as she went to grab her notepad with our song in it. It was now about 11:00pm and I had no intention on falling asleep anytime soon.

Once she walked back in the room she took her spot next to me. "You ready mama" she said placing her hand on my inner thigh.

Even the little contact from her caused me to shutter, I couldn't resist. "Uh.. Y-Yeah" I responded with a shaky voice.

She giggled "Whats wrong Lo? You like when I touch you?" She moved her hand higher up my thigh just centimeters away from my middle.

I gasped "Jesus, stop mani you can't do that to me". She laughed as she saw the affect she had on me.

It was like it was all a joke to her or maybe a game, she enjoyed seeing me react like this. But for me the temptation was growing more and more. I just wanted to hop on her like a wild animal and let my body do the work as I pleasured her.

I wanted to hear what that smooth voice sounded like moaning my name. Spending hours with her only made me want her more, and she knew it. But it was just a game to her.

This night we didn't get as much of the song done as we did the other night, we literally only wrote down a few lines. "Okay so after you do the hook I'll come in with the chorus" I started singing.

"So why you standing over there with ya clothes on,
Baby strip down for me,
Go on take em off.
Don't worry baby,
Imma meet you half way,
Cause I know you wanna see me."

      Once I finished singing I looked at her, each time we added something to the song she grinned uncontrollably causing me to do the same.

"Okay so we have the first verse, hook & chorus. We have more than I thought" she said with the smile still on her face.

"Good! Now can we stop for the night. I don't wanna do anymoreeeee" I wined and pouted.

"Okaaaay Lo, you know I can resist your pouty face" she said making a baby voice and pinching my cheeks.

"Hey you want some wine?"

'Mmmm drunk mani?' I thought to myself. "Yes!" I responded, almost too quickly.

With that she got up and jogged to the kitchen, shortly after coming out with a full bottle and two glasses. She sat the bottle on the coffee table and plopped down next to me.

After our drinks were poured we toasted "Cheers to us & this hit were about to record in a week. Let's fuck shit up" our glasses clinked and smiles widened.

We some how made it through the whole bottle and the giggles fits started from each of us. We were both clearly tipsy.

"You want more?! I know I do!" She covered her mouth and giggled because it came out louder than she expected.

I nodded and laughed covering my mouth. She stood up and once she reached the doorway she stumbled into it. Grabbing the wall she turn to look at me, we were both dying laughing at this point.

"You need help mani?" I cried out.

"I got the alcohol part under control. Buuuut I want you to help me with something else" she said letting go of the wall and grabbing the other bottle.

Once she stumbled her way back over to me and sat down I questioned "What do you need my help with mani?"

'Please please please let me fuck you right now' I begged in my head.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh" that shush dragged out longer than a sober persons would as her finger placed against my lip. I couldn't even take her serious, so we both laughed.

"Can I tell you a secret" she mumbled moving her finger from my mouth.

'Uhh ohhhh' I smirked and nodded leaning in waiting for her to tell me.

"I wore this for you" she said looking down at her clothes "I like when you look".

God I loved drunk mani. I didn't respond, my eyes just followed hers and analyzed her perfectly placed breast that I now realized had been in this outfit just for me.

"Can I tell you something else?" She continued "When I wrote those lyrics I was thinking of you".

I leaned in closer putting my hand on the couch to hold my balance taking my chance to make a move. "What do you want me to do to you?" My raspy voice eased out in anticipation, waiting for her response.

"I want you to strip down for me. For days I've been imagining what you would look like in just skin"

She was so drunk, we both were. I didn't know if it was the alcohol talking or not but I loved it.

She grabbed my neck and pulled me in closer while lifting off of the couch a bit.

Her smooth voice began talking again "I want you breathing down my neck.....I want your skin on my skin." She leaned in even closer and whispered in my ear "I want you to fuck me Lauren".

I felt her hot breath down my neck & my center was basically throbbing at this point.

She sat back on the couch and giggled "Those could be lyrics for the song" she said as she picked up her glass to pour herself more wine.

'Wtf????' I could have sworn we were about to rip eachothers clothes off and fuck right on this couch.

Now panting and sexually frustrated I responded "Mani, you meant those things right?! Because honestly I don't know, I feel like your just leading me on and teasing me like it's some joke".

She giggled "Yes of course I mean it. But we can't fuck Lauren, we're business partners you know that shit can get complicated." She said sipping her drink "I just want to do this song, rise on the charts & kickstart my career. I don't want any set backs".

"So you're using me is what you're saying?" I snapped.

"No Lauren, I enjoy spending time with you but yes I do need you just like you need me." She responded.

"I don't fucking need you!" I lied "I have a career already! What is some fucking no name going to do to help me?" I saw her face frown, it looked as if I was her mother and had just told her Santa wasn't real for the first time. Like she was so disappointed in me.

I grabbed at my mouth with both hands covering it gasping "I'm so sorry mani. I didn't mean that" I tried to pull her in for a hug.

She stood up and backed away stumbling a bit "I think you should go" holding her hands up as if she didn't want me to touch her.

"Mani..." I said pouting.

"I'm serious Lauren go!" She snapped.

I stood up from to couch to reach for her arm causing her to swat me away "Don't fucking touch me! Just go"

I felt so bad & I seriously didn't mean it. I do need her. This song is going to help me as much as it's going to help her. Did I really just get mad at her because we didn't fuck? What kind of horrible person am I? She didn't do anything wrong & I said something so cruel like that to her because I wanted her so badly.

I mean she was leading me on and teasing me. But she was telling the truth, she does want me to do those things to her... Or did, I'm not even sure now. God, I hope I didn't ruin our relationship. She had a valid point, things do get messed up when business is mixed with pleasure. Wtf is wrong with me?

During the car ride home it was a little difficult for me to drive because all of the alcohol had not worn off yet. I was just focusing on not getting a DUI.

I thought to call one of my drivers to come and pick me up but it was about 2:30 am and I didn't want to leave my car there anyway.

I made it home safely after a long car ride of me wrecking my brain and beating myself up about this.

I decided to give her a call once I took my clothes off. The first time I called it rung all the way through with no pick up. The second time it did the same thing.

The last time I called it went straight to voicemail so I decided to leave a message. "Uhh.. Hey mani. Listen im so sorry for what I said. The alcohol was getting to me and I just wanted you to feel the same way I did. I didn't want to just have sex with you I feel like I kind of want a relationship with you. Like a real thing & I lied I do need you. We make eachother better mani. Please just talk to me" the voice mail ended and I threw my phone on the bed flopping down next to it running my fingers through my hair.

'Again Lauren? Do you always have to ruin any chance at happiness?' I questioned myself.

The next morning came and I was hoping to wake up to a missed call from her or at least a text. Nothing.

I tried calling again a few times with still no answer so I decided to give her her space and went on with my day. I thought about going to her house and apologizing because maybe she couldn't  resist these green eyes and pouty lips in person. But out of fear of what would happen I decided against that.

Normani's POV:

What Lauren said that night hurt me really bad. It made me feel so low and worthless, like I had no chance in this music business with out her.

I knew she was drinking but so was I and I had said nothing to cause her to act like that. I've been ignoring her calls for two days now but I knew that I would have to stop soon because we only had two days to finish the song before our studio date.

She didn't call me at all so far today and I started getting nervous that I would have to be the one to call her about working on the song and I didn't want to do that.

Jilly and I were hanging out like we usually did in the middle of the week at her house. "So how's it going with the song and Lauren?" She said with a smirk on her face and mushing me.

"Honestly, not good" I responded.

With a shocked look on her face she questioned "What why?".

"Well what we have for the song so far is really good, like really good but we haven't talked in two days because of something that happened when we were together last." I said looking down at the ground.

"What did you do mani?" She said giving me a smug look.

"I didn't do anything! But you were right she does have feelings for me & i actually might feel the same way but idk Jilly. I told you I don't want to be held down right now because of my last relationship and then on top of that we're working together and it'll just be complicated" by this time I was dragging out my words a basically whining as I spoke.

"Mani you can't ignore your feelings just because you're scared. You can't be scared of happy Normani & she makes you happy. I can see it. I see how you light up when you talk about her, I know you want her just as much as she wants you. Just give it a chance & call her so y'all can finish this damn song and I can hear it".

By time I got home it was about 8pm and a lot of was still on my mind. I thought about calling her but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

About thirty minutes later my phone rang while I was sitting on the couch watching tv. It was a number I didn't know but I answered anyways. "Hello....?".

"Hello.. Mani?" Once I heard the raspy voice I knew exactly who it was. I chuckled a bit to myself because she did the whole call from a different number thing even though I was planning on answering her phone call if she called anyway.

"Lauren?" I responding even though I already knew it was her.

"Yes mani, don't hang up please. I just need to talk to you." She pleaded.

"What is it?" I snarled back.

"I don't know if you listened to my voicemail or not but I want you to know how sorry I am and that I didn't mean it. I was ju-"

I cut her off "Listen honestly I don't care, you can think whatever you want of me but I just need to know are we still doing this song or not. We can't back out now".

"Yes of course" she responded "I'm all in, when do you want to finish? Are you busy right now?".

"No, but it's a little late" I responded dryly.

There was a pause and then she responded "Come on mani it's only 8:30, I've came around 11 before".

I huffed "Okay you can come if you leave out right now I guess, but this is just business. Idek if I want to see you really".

I heard the hurt in her voice as she started talking "Okay Normani understood, but could we at least talk about this when I get there?" I hung up before answering.

She knocked on my door and I went over to answer it. "What took you so long?" I questioned as she stood there smiling with her hands behind her back. She slowly moved them to the front of her body. In one hand she held a single rose and the other she had chocolates.

"I stopped to get these for you" she said smiling. She was so freaking adorable, it was hard for me to hold back a smile. I took them out of her hand and gave her an unappreciative "thanks" as I walked to sit them on the table.
She came in a closed the door behind her. "Listen, I know you probably want nothing to do with me right now but I will tell you I'm sorry a million times if that's what it takes to make this right. The short amount of time I've known you, I realized that I want you in my life for a long time maybe even forever. Way past this whole song situation. We became friends quickly and I honestly like everything about you. I need you, but i will keep it strictly business if that will make you happy." She said looking down at the ground.

At this moment I could tell how strongly she felt towards me but I didn't feel the same, at least I don't think I do. If anything I just have a small crush on her and enjoy spending time with her. But I don't want anything serious right now.

"I like spending time with you & it actually was hard to ignore you for these two days even though I was mad at you. What you said hurt me really bad and made me question this whole thing. But I forgive you, let's just work on finishing this song and making a hit." I said giving her a forced smile.

She returned the smile but I still saw sadness in her eyes. Maybe she wanted to hear more from me about "us" but I had nothing more to say. After working on the song for a few hours we finished it and we both couldn't have been more proud.

"Let's go through it a few times" I suggested and with that we started singing.

Lauren verse 1 (Normani Ad-libs)
"The mood is set (uh huh),
So you already know what's next (uh huh uh).
TV on blast,
Turn it down,
Turn it down.
Don't want it to clash,
When my body's screaming out now (ooo oh)
I know you hearin' it (ooo oh),
You got me moaning now.
I got a secret that I wanna show you, oh.
I got a secrets imma drop em to the floor, oh."
Normani hook
"No teasing,
You waited long enough.
Go deep,
Imma throw it at ya,
Can you catch it?
Don't hold back,
You know I like it rough.
Know I'm feeling ya, huh.
Know you liking it, huh."
Lauren chorus
"So why you standing over there with ya clothes on,
Baby strip down for me,
Go on take em off.
Don't worry baby,
Imma meet you half way,
Cause I know you wanna see me."
Normani verse 2 (Lauren ad-libs)
"Almost there (uh huh)
So baby don't stop what you're doing (uh huh uh)
Softer than them others
Girl I know you wanna touch.
Breathing down my neck,
I can tell ya wanna - (ooo oh)
And now you want it like (ooo oh)
Want you to feel it now.
I got a secret that I wanna show you, oh.
I got a secrets Imma drop em to the floor, oh."
Normani hook
"No teasing,
You waited long enough.
Go deep,
Imma throw it at ya,
Can you catch it?
Don't hold back,
You know I like it rough.
Know I'm feeling ya, huh.
Know you liking it, huh."
Lauren chorus
"So why you standing over there with ya clothes on,
Baby strip down for me,
Go on take em off.
Don't worry baby,
Imma meet you half way,
Cause I know you wanna see me."
Normani chorus 2
"No heels,
No shirt,
No skirt,
All I'm in is just skin.
No dress,
Take it off,
Wanna feel your skin.
You the best, oh.
You know that I like that.
Come here baby,
All I wanna see you in is just skin
Oh oh oh your skin
Oh oh oh just skin
Oh oh oh I'm lovin' your skin
Oh oh oh"
Lauren bridge
"All in baby,
Don't hold nothing back.
Wanna take control,
Ain't nothing wrong with that.
Say you liking how I feel,
Ain't gotta tell me that.
Just put your skin baby on my skin."
Normani chorus 2 (Lauren ad-libs)
"No heels,
No shirt,
No skirt,
All I'm in is just skin.
No dress,
Take it off,
Wanna feel your skin.
You the best, oh.
You know that I like that. (You know that I like it baby)
Come here baby,
All I wanna see you in is just skin
Oh oh oh your skin (your skin)
Oh oh oh just skin
Oh oh oh I'm lovin' your skin
Oh oh oh"
Lauren and Normani chorus 2
"No heels,
No shirt,
No skirt,
All I'm in is just skin.
No dress
Take it off,
Wanna feel your skin.
You the best, oh.
You know that I like that.
Come on baby,
All I wanna see you in is just skin."
Normani
"All I wanna see you in is just skin.
All I wanna see you in is just skin."
Lauren
"All I wanna see you in
All I wanna see you in is your skin."
Lauren and Normani
"Oh"

Once we finished we shared a huge smile like we usually did. We both could tell that this song was going to be a chart topper.

"I can't wait to record this" I squealed.

"Me too mani!" We both were a little to excited but we had a reason.

She pulled me in for a hug and I awkwardly let my arms hang there not hugging her back before I pulled myself out of the hug.

She scrunched her eyebrows "You okay?" She questioned.

"Uhh... Yeah let's go over the song a couple more times" We went over it a few more times to see if we wanted to make any changes to the words but everything seemed perfect.

"I'll call Troy tomorrow and tell him that we're finished. He'll be super relieved being as though he has been hassling us to get it done" we giggled.

Lauren stretched out and yawned. "You know I'm starting to think you come over here late just so you can have an excuse to spend the night" I joked mushing her.

I didn't forgive her 100% for her comment but being around her she was always irresistible to me no matter what she did.

She fake gasped "oh no you figured out my master plan" she said letting out a chuckle "but I'm not tired idk why I yawned, I don't want to leave yet. I missed you".

Those words flowed so smoothly out of her mouth as if she had been waiting to tell me this the entire time.

I missed her too, but I couldn't tell her. "You don't have to leave yet, I'm not tired either. You wanna put in a movie or something?"

Her face lit up and she responded almost too quickly "yes!".

I chuckled and walked over to the tv. I started going through DVD's "Okay I have Hunger Games, The Heat or dark skies?".

"Hmm what's dark skies?" She questioned.

"I didn't watch it yet but I think it's this horror movie about aliens".

She gasped excitedly "Lets watch it!" I smiled at her adorableness and put in in the DVD player. I hit the lights and went to grab us a blanket.

First we sat down on our respective sides of the couch as the movie went on. I jumped when something happened and looked over to Lauren who was laughing at me.

"Haha funny is it?" I rolled my eyes smiling. She reached out her arms while poking her bottom lip out and motioned me to come in to them.

I did exactly as she wanted , a little hesitant at first but I couldn't resist because I wanted to cuddle too. I laid in her arms and she alternated from stroking my hair to rubbing up and down my side.

I felt so comfortable, like I could just melt in to her arms at that very moment. The movie went on and we talked and talked barely paying attention. By the time it ended I looked up to see her sound asleep with her arms still around me.

Usually that would annoy me because the endings are the best part and she missed it, but I wasn't I annoyed because she was just so cute. I could've gotten up and went in my room allowing her to sleep on my couch but I didn't want to move.

Instead I laid in her arms and slowly drifted off until I fell alseep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
56.6K 2.3K 53
It was a story of an average girl named Lauren. She graduated from college and started a job that people thought was one of the most boring jobs in t...
29K 1.4K 21
Lauren's life has never been easy. Growing up with an alcoholic mother and a drug addict as a step father she had to learn how to be tough, even thou...
91.4K 2.2K 60
Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their friends, how will this affect their relation...