The not so "Nerdy" nerd (NaLu...

De Pupkey

Natsu Dragneel is the smartest student in Fairy Tail Academy and considered the top in all Fiore. He is known... Mai multe

IM SO EXITED!!!
Chapter 1: Introducing Natsu
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: Interesting...
Chapter 4: The attack
Chapter 5: The mystery savior is... YOU!?
Chapter 6: Let's follow him
Chapter 7: Making friend's...and frenemies
Chapter 8: The competition
Chapter 9: Natsu vs Gray
Chapter 10: The start of a beautiful friendship...kinda
Chapter 11: Getting used to it
Q&A: Ask Pupkey
Chapter 12: Remembering the past
Chapter 13: Our Past 1
Bad News
Chapter 14: Our past 2
Chapter 15: Thinking & Dreaming with pink
Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?
Chapter 17: Neighbors
Chapter 18: Hanging with my Frenemie
Chapter 19: Project's and sleepovers
Chapter 20: Admitting our feeling's
Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]
Chapter 22: Got my old dad back
Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Brothers conflict
Quick question
Chapter 26: Let's confess!
Not an update, but an awesome pic!
Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap
Chapter 28: From friend to rival...at basketball that is
SORRY!!! T^T/ARIGATOU!!! :D
Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies
Chapter 30: The game continues
Chapter 31: Our hands, Our master
Chapter 32: From good to bad
100 Questions Tag
Read Facts About Me...or else :P
Another tag :D
Chapter 32: Bonus talk
Chapter 33: Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other right?
CELEBRATION!!!
Chapter 35: Luce
Been a while

Chapter 34: Mafias

2.9K 84 101
De Pupkey

Yo min'na!

Guess whooooo b back???? BD

Here is the chapter!

Yay. Hooray. Yeh het. Woohoo.

I apologize for my MAJOR lateness but I was really out of it like I really didn't have Inspiration to write so I didn't!

And my glob am I late -_-"

But I want to finish this book!

And start the next ideas that i have!

So I am verry sorry for taking so long!!!

SUMIMASEN MIN'NA!!!!

*does 90 degree bow*

Also guess who be 16 and now heading for 17 ;D

Oh and have you read the new FT manga!?!

Like... Hiro Mashima-san is blowing my brain up...

It was amazballz!!!

Hope you like the chap!

Colifo!

I like to read comments!!!

Also I like to know if you like the chap!

Also if you missed me!!! :P

Also I apologize if this is bad. Like I said I have been out of it. Then again I dont remember this book being good XP

Thank you for sticking with me and this lame story!!!!

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!! NOT me!!!

------------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV~

Me and Gray where walking back to my place after his little 'accident' at the café.

"-I mean really!? A chocolate cake up my butt!?!?! How does your brain work exactly?" As you can see, he was still bringing it up when we talked about something else.

"Mhm." I hummed not paying attention to him.

"Are you even listening!? Do you know how humiliating that was!? I mean I canno-"

"Wait." I said stopping him. "...Do you hear that?"

"What?" He asked and I motioned him to listen.

You could hear birds chirping, people talking calmly among themselves, the sound of the breeze clashing with the leafs on the tree's and most importantly...

...no Elsa yelling about not wanting to let it go.

"That's what the world sounds like when you keep your mouth shut. Let it go will ya. The past is in the past." I said walking past him with a satisfied smile.

"You..." he said in a low voice following behind me. I smirked and laughed.

We reached my house but stop when we noticed the door was open.

'Lucy texted me saying she was going to her house so there shouldn't be anyone here...and I doubt she would forget to close the door.'

"Does anyone else have the key to your house?" Asked Gray and I shook my head.

"I can't think of anyone else except..." my eyes widen and I sprinted inside.

I looked around the living room but I didn't see anyone. I then herd some noise upstairs.

I ran upstairs and opened the door where the noise was coming from. It was Zeref's room.

"Zeref!!!" I yelled opening it.

"Ohoho. Looks like I've been caught." Cackled a guy with blonde hair covering an eye and tattoos in his arms. He also had a beauty mark under his eye.

"Who are you and what is your business here? Answer if you dont want to get beat up." I said calmly eyeing him. He laughed.

"You're emo brother hasn't told you 'bout me ?" He said confusing me.

"What's that suposed to mean?"

'Does he know Zeref?'

"It means Zeref who is pretty emoish didn't tell you he-"points at the cat looking guy. "-existed."

"Did I ask you for an obvious/stupid answer Gray?" I said annoyed at the idiot who appeared behind me. He raised his hands in defense with a shrug.

"Heh! Guess I have to introduce myself." He said walking closer to us with a smirk.

I took a fighting stance when he raised his finger signaling to stop.

"I got to warn ya. If you touch me you'll get blown up! Kaboom!!!" He cackled and I gasped when he got out a few dynamite sticks.

"Ehhhh!?!??!?!" Gray and I yelled shocked and fell backwards.

"I am the one and only Jackal Xavier Plosive!!! KAKAKAKAKA" Jackal yelled cackling weirdly. "Or Jackal XPlosive for short. But just Jackal is fine" He said calmy with a small grin.

"O-Okay..." I said weirded out by this guy. "So what are you doing here exactly Jackal?"

"Well, I am the awesome roomate of Zeref. For the past 3 years." he said grumpily. "And he hasn't been back to the house in a while. When I entered his room I saw a piece of paper directed to Natsu Dragneel wich I presumed was the dumb idiot with pink hair that he's alwayz blabbing on about. Then I came here, saw the door was locked, unnlocked it, went to see if Zeref or you where here, you weren't, then you came and now here we are! Kekeke." he cracked a smirk.

"Uh...okay. So where is the paper thing? And WAIT DID YOU CALL ME AN IDIOT?!?!!?"

"Just deal with it you moron." Gray said irritating me even more.

"You watch your mouth Frosty!"

"What was that you...you-!"

"AHA! What happened? Sven got your tounge!?"

"Why you Flaming terd!!!"

"YOU WANNA GO ICE POP!?!"

"BRING IT CHARMANDER!!!"

"GET UP AND FIGHT ME THEN!!!"

"YOU GET UP YA THINK IM GONNA PLEASE YOU BY STANDING UP!!!"

"YOU SCARED THEN SPICY CHICKEN!!!"

"NOW YOU'RE GETTING IT HUMAN!!!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!!" Next thing we know there are dynamite sticks flying our way.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Jackal's POV~

Honestly to think Zeref's younger brother the so called 'prodogy' of Magnolia was actually a hot tempered dumb chilly peper. His friend ain't any better.

I was just staring at the idiots on the couch who looked like burned grumpy trolls since the explosion cause their hair to frizz up.

"Okay now that you're all calmed down, I'll give you the note that I found. Kekekekekekekek."

"What are you cackling on about Cat-face." Pinky troll asked annoyed. I raised a brow.

"Huuuuuh? Wachu call me, human?"

"Oh so that's a thing now or something." Said Gray and I shrugged.

"Whatever. Here." I handed him the paper and he read it outloud.

Natsu's POV~

" 'Join us. Or we'll take what's precious to you. It's your destiny.' " I read. I crumbled it up. "This is so stupid. All because of a stupid clubhouse!? This does not make sense at all!!!"

"...You have such a weird life bro." Grays said patting my back.

" What the heck am I supposed to do about all this?" i sighed.

"You could always go to the police." Gray said but Jackal tched.

"I know how mafias work. They ain't gonna accept you going to the cops. That's not gonna end up good."

"You where in a mafia?"

"Yep. So was your brother."

I looked at him shocked.

So my so called brother has more secrets that I didn't know about. Great. The piles just keep coming and coming.

Might aswell get a secretary to store all of these piles of lies.

"That guy...wait till I see him..." I said anger filling me. 'Weren't we suposed to know everything about eachother? I even told him about my stuffed dragon that I still sleep with!!!'

"Guess he wasn't that honest with ya huh?" he cackled again with a smrik. I growled at him.

"Chill dude." Gray said trying to calm me down.

"Chill? The guy who I have trusted almost my whole life was hidding VERY crucial secrets and your telling me to chill?"

"..."

"Anyhow," Jackal continued." Zeref and I where enemies I guess. He was part of a gang while I was on another one now renamed Tartaros. Hate to admit it but Zeref was probably the most highskilled out of most people in his gang. Apart from being awesome at strategics he was the only one that could beat me easily wich made me respect him. Then few years later he said he was leaving his gang. When I asked him why he said that he had something more important to take care of more than his life and position in the mafia. So he just left. And since he was the only person who could put up with me I left mine since it would be boring to fight if he wasn't there. To much of an easy fight. " He said smirking smugly at the last sentence.

"What did he have to take care of?" I asked confused. 'Is there something else he's hidding from me?'

Jackal looked at me with a straight 'are you serious' face.

"A pet rock named Rick."

"Why would he need to take care of a pet roc-"

"You know what forget it. I can see the explosive burned out most of your brain cells. A pet rock seems smarter now..." he said with an irritaded sigh before continuing.

"Point is, gangs don't let people leave so easily. They gave him a warning wich he ignored. So they sended another gang who, apart from having some beef with him was obsessed with him, to catch him since they didn't want to get their hands dirty. To be more specific they sended Tartaros. They did get him and what do they want? Him to lead them."

"...Hmm" I hummed taking everything in.

"Well that means that they wont hurt him then right?" Gray asked from beside me. I nodded but there was something bothering me.

"But why was the note directed at me? How am I involved with a mafia I never knew about?"

"Zeref wrote some books which he eventually got rid of. Tartaros found them and based their members out of them. They later found one called E.N.D. and read that it already had a specific person on it. Wich they found out was you. Because of your position given in the book-"

"-They want me to lead them aswell." I finished for him and he nodded.

I stayed quite for a while letting everything settle down.

"...Are you still planning to save Zeref?" Gray asked hesitantly.

"You bet I am. But I think he's safer with that mafia then with me." I responded honestly knowing I was probably gonna beat him up.

"Welp! Guess my job here is done. Later!" Jackal said getting up and walking to the door.

"Wait. We could use some info of the gang from you. To be more specific where they're located."  He shrugged.

"Dont know. Dont care. All I know is that they changed location. Plus this ain't my business."

"So you don't care that they have Zeref? Your nakama?" I said getting angry.

"Does it look like I give two bowls of ramen? He got himself in that mess he can get himself out. It don't involve me."

"You just can't abandon him. He's your nakama! Who you, as his friend who respects him, need to help as well." I said getting in his face.

"Did I say I was a good friend?" He cackled walking out. I clenched my theet.

"You..." I sprinted towards him and punched him in the back of the head sending him flying.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-"

"Learn to treasure your nakama. When you do come back here and fight me so I can beat your butt." I said closing the door leaving a stunned Jackal on the floor.

"You know...what you told him didn't make sense." Gray said sweatdropping. I shrugged.

"Like I care. I just want a chance to rip that stupid cackle of his vocal cords." I said gainning a 'So sadistic' mumble from Gray.

"Sometimes I  wonder how you became Magnolias prodigy..." He mumbled but I herd.

"Okay now-" I stopped when i herd something roll on the floor making both me and Gray look down. Dynamite sticks.

'I told ya what happens when ya touch me didn't I? KAKAKAKA'

Our eyes widen.

"Holy..."

~Timeskip~

"And what happened to you two?" Jellal asked as we; meaning me and Gray, sat across from him and Gajeel who was about to pee his pants.

"Long story. And OI METAL HEAD SHUT YOUR TRAP ALREADY!!!" I yelled irritated.

"Ok long story short some dude wich aparrently is Zeref's roomate found a note directed to me from a mafia called Tartaros. Zeref apparently was a part of a mafia to but left to take care of a pet rock named Rick. Tartaros is obssesed with him so they took him and now are after me because of some books Zeref made." I sumed everything up for them. Pretty sure I did a good job.

"Hm...I see." Jellal said rubbing his chin while Gajeel furrowed his brows.

"Why would Zeref have a pet rock?..." Gajeel mumbled.

"Beats me. But that's what the guy said." I shrugged and Gray facepalmed next to me for some reason.

"Well whats the plan." Jellal said changing the subject.

"Well first we look for the location of the mafia. Once we do..." They started leaning in to hear more.

"...we'll beat everyone in it and save the damsel in distress(Zeref)."I smiled proud of my plan.

They looked at me dumbfounded.

"I know. I'm awesome." I smirked and leaned back making them sweatdrop.

"Salamander...ya really are just book smart ain't ya." Gajeel said looking.

"Eh?" I tilted my head. 'What's that supposed to mean?'

"...Let's head back to your place to make a real plan that has chance of working." Jellal said getting up while sweatdropping,  the others following behind.

"Fine." I sighed getting up and following behind them.

I picked Jellal and Gajeel up with my car to meet so we all got in it. Me and Gray in the back and Jellal driving (because he wanted to drive it) with Gajeel in shotgun.

Then I remembered something.

"Wait! Can we make a stop at Zeref's house?" I said making them turn their head and look at me confused.

"Why? Is there something you need to get from there?"Jellal asked already driving.

"Yeah."

"What?"

"I need to pick up Rick. Zeref wont be there for a while so someone needs to take care of it."

"..."

--------------------------------------------------

Yoooooooooo!

Hope you like the chap!
Again I know I am late and I am sorry.

And I know I am out of my game and the chaps a bit poopy but hey!

I tried T-T

Anyhow there are many situations going on in the world as you may know. Sad right?

But I trust in God who has control over all things.

God bless you guys and your families :)

And hope you are doing good in school or college or whatever!

Stay motivated my dear Pup's!!!

Cant promise that I'll update soon but I will try. Again I say

TRY

I know I am horrible at keeping my word for things like this XD

In the last chap im pretty sure I something along the lines of  'I will probably update tommorow' wich according to that day it would be July 18.

Of last year X)

My glob I am sorry!!!

Enough talking!

God bless!

Ja ne!

Oh!!!!

Almost forgot!

I wanted to dedicate this chapter to someone :P

This chapter is dedicated to:

Drumroll please...

JelynChrystelleCampo !!!!!

HAPPY (Late) BIRTHDAY!!!!
🎂 🎂 🎊 🎊 🎉 🎉

On March 15 right? ;P

I kinda saw the commemt late but I hope you had an amazballz day and hope many blessing's come your way!!!

And sorry if the chap is a bit to poopy -_-"

Ok this time I am out!

God bless again!

Ja ne!
--------------------------------------------------

Zeref's POV~

I sat in the bed of a room looking at the wall. I felt...I dont even know.

I few moments ago I just saw my dad. The person who I haven't seen in years. The person who raised, loved and cared for me. The person who I have missed deeply.

And I just beat him up.

I siged and put my head in my hands.

"I acted like Natsu..." I said knowing I lost control of my emotions for a seconds.

Atleast I have a reasonable mind. But I can't help feel that he is here because of me. Wich is true.

I got up and walked towards a balcony and looked at the sky.

'Maybe I do belong here. After all. All I keep doing is hurting people. I hurt Natsu. My father. And who knows how long before I hurt Mavis...' I clenched my theet at that tought.

It's better if I leave them alone.

But I couldn't help but feel a certain heaviness in my chest.

"For some reason..." I looked at my hands.

Then I looked back at the sky as tears fell from my eyes.

" ...this does not feel right at all..."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

303K 7.9K 52
Lucy Heartfillia is your average teenage girl that wants to go to Fairy Tail, one of the best schools in magnolia, with an average life until her mot...
121K 3.2K 11
Lucy Heartfilia is the new nerd at Fairy Tail Academy. Natsu Dragneel, rich and the captain of the basketball team, is the most popular guy in the sc...
134K 3.4K 14
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are popular on the school namely Fairy Tail High Academy or FTHA for short. The two of them are the ones the boys...
3.8K 10 23
Meet Lucy Heartfilia, an 11th grader at Fairy Tail High. Mute by choice and also a straight A student. Lucy has an amazing group of friends, a best f...