Help Me

By Zara0021

[COMPLETED] Kim Min-Seo aka Makenzie moved to America because her parents got a better job. She's been living... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author's Note

Chapter 31

1.9K 72 13
By Zara0021

When I woke up it was still a little light outside. Wonho was not next to me. I went downstairs and saw him talking to my parents.

"Oh annyeong Min-Seo," my mom said.

I went over to the couch and sat next to Wonho.

"So what are you guys talking about," I asked.

They all looked at one another and it was getting really awkward.

"We're you guys talking about me," I asked.

"Yeah," my mom said.

"Like what?"

"School...life," my dad answered.

"Okay."

Wonho and I headed over to Min Hyuk house that night. Ji-Yu, Shownu, and some other people from school were there. I was walking around when I saw a girl coming that looked familiar. I walked towards her and said hi.

"Ji-Woo is that you," I asked.

"Oh Min-Seo. Annyeong," she said bowing.

I bowed to her and we went to the inside.

"Is Shownu here," she asked.

"Yeah, somewhere around here," I said.

We walked around but couldn't find Shownu. We went to the backyard and he was there kicking a ball around. I stayed at the door while she walked up to him. He looked at me, then they hugged. I left them alone and went to find Wonho. I went downstairs and found him playing games with other people. I sat down on the floor and watched then play.

As the party was over we went back home. When we got home, I went to wash up for bed. He was in my room when I came back.

"What are you doing," I asked.

"Nothing, just waiting," he said looking at his phone.

He went to the bathroom and I checked my phone. I decided to call my friend Lucy. It's been a while since I've contacted her at all.

"Hello?"

"Lucy, it's me MaKenzie," I said.

"MaKenzie, oh my gosh. It's been a while! How are you doing," she asked.

"I'm okay, you?"

"Ehh could be better. Just found out my boyfriend for about 2 years have been cheating on me," she said.

"Really? Same this guy I used to date cheated on me and I saw him making out with another girl," I said.

We both laughed it off and talked until she had to go to school.

"Alright well I should go," she said.

"Alright make sure to call me sometimes," I said.

"I will."

I hung up my phone and laid on my bed staring out the window. I started to fall asleep when I heard the door open. I didn't bother turning to see who it was since it was most likely Wonho. He came in and laid beside me with his arms over me. I held onto his hands and turned to face him. I went under the covers and fell asleep.

I stayed in bed till almost noon with Wonho. We watched movies in bed and kind of had a lazy day.

"I'm hungry," he said.

"Me too," I added.

We went into the kitchen and searched through the fridge. We grabbed some meat and vegetables.

"You know how to cook," he asked me.

"Well do you know how to cook?"

"Not really," he answered.

"Well I'm was thinking of just making some simple bimimbap," I said.

"Okay," he said.

I had him start cooking the rice while I got everything ready to cook. When he finished he came over and helped me. We cooked the vegetables first then the meat. After that we put our dish together. Then to top of tbr dish I made two over easy eggs. I backed off and let Wonho finished the rest. I grabbed my phone and took a few pictures.

"Yah," he said smiling.

"What?"

He came over me and tried getting my phone. I was about to put it in the air but I was shorter then him. I put it behind me and backed away from him. I hit a chair and fell onto the chair. He tried grabbing over me but I kept pushing him away. As I knew I turned off my phone I put it down on the table.

"Haha," I said sticking my tongue out.

He lifted me up from the chair and spun me around. He put me down and I wobbled a bit. We grabbed our bowls of bimimbap and ate. Before I ate mine I took a picture of it. I quickly took another photo of Wonho eating. While we were eating my parents came home.

"Mmmmm what's smells good in here," I heard.

"We are in the kitchen," I said.

They came in and I made a bowl for them.

"Gomawo Min-Seo," my parents said.

We all ate and Wonho and I did the dishes.
We went back into my room and laid on my bed.

"So what do you want to do next," I asked.

"I don't know, walk around," he answered.

We waited for a while till our stomach was settled down then went for a walk. We walked to the school and I went to see if Shownu was going to be there. We arrived at the gate and the lights were on again. We sneaked inside and saw Shownu in the gym.

"Shownu," Wonho yelled.

He turned around and waved. We walked over to him.

"Annyeong," I said.

"Hey guys. What are you doing here," Shownu asked.

"Heard someone comes here a lot," Wonho said.

He walked over to a bag and grabbed another pair of punching gloves. We stayed there for half an hour then left.

"Bye Shownu," I said.

"Bye," he said back.

We left and went to a nearby store. We got some ice cream and roamed around the city of Seoul. As we were walking, I felt uneasy. I felt as if someone was following us. I would turn my head and check around but nothing. Just then four men in suits came in front of us.

"Excuse us," Wonho said trying to get through.

"Mr. Shin your parents wants you home," one of them said.

"What do you mean? They are in America," Wonho said.

"You're parents flew back to come find you. If you don't listen to what we say, we are ordered to do anything we can to take you home," another one said.

I started to get scared and held onto Wonho's hands tight. Wonho tried walking past them but they pushed us back.

"Tell them I'll come later," Wonho said angrily.

"Now," one of the guys commanded.

Wonho tried pushing them away, but this time they made us let go of our hands. They tucked Wonho's arm behind his back. Someone pulled a car out to the side of the road. I ran after him but they stopped me.

"I'll be fine. I'll come back to school tomorrow okay. Just go home," he said before he was put in the car.

I ran back to the school to find Shownu. When I got to school, the gates were closed and the lights were off in the gym.

Shownu must have went home. What is Wonho's parenrs going to do with him. Is he going to be okay.

I went home and talked to my parents. They told me not to worry and wait till tomorrow to see what would happen. I walked to my room and fell on my bed. I tried to sleep but it was pointless. I tried distracting myself with my phone but nothing was working. Everything I did led me back to think about what happened to Wonho.

I just hope he's okay.

Wonho's POV

As I was forced into the car, I knew why my parenrs wanted me. It was about the marriage I called off.

As of now, I was most likely going to be sent back to America. I couldn't just come back into Min-Seo's life then leave again. She's already in pain. If I have to go back, I'll do whatever I can to stay. I'll run away if I have to. It won't matter as long as I'm with her. That's all that matters to me now. She is the only I love. She's the only one in my life now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 76 54
A girl , who were left by her parents and was taken care of only her grandmother . Not having time to enjoy life like others to work for the sake of...
31.2K 2.1K 27
In which Minhyuk finally finds a place to land & call home.
13.1K 801 25
HyungKyun that's all I'll tell you :) Surprise yourself! I hope you enjoy it! ~~~ Big thanks to my best friend for helping me with this story. She's...
260K 19.2K 29
there is bound to be trouble when a fuckboy meets an ulzzang β€£ a hyungwonho fic Β© WONHOES- 2017