The Queen of Them (Kaneki Ken...

Par JungkookAnime

(Y/l/n) (Y/n) was dating a ghoul that is known as 'Snake Reaper'. His real name was Kagome Jack. She was a hu... Plus

One Last Memory of Kagome Jack
Meeting Kaneki & Hide Again
Doing It For Your Protection of Knowing
The Tales of Jack & (Y/n); False
The Tales of Jack & (Y/n);Truth
Kaneki Meets Hinami & Ryoko Fueguchi
Too Close For Dancing (PT 1)
Too Close For Dancing (PT 2)
Dance to Show Love
Day in Bed
No Friendly (Re-)Meeting
Sight of Both Kaneki's & (Y/n)'s Rage-Worries
Pushing It Out (REPUBLISHED)
(Y/n) VS Tsukiyama (REPUBLISHED)
Flashback of (Y/n)'s Life: LATE Mother's Day Special
A Bit of Pregnant Symtoms
Goodbye..
Training Alone + (Y/n)'s Lost of Memories = Joining the Fight
How Nishiki Met (Y/n)
Which Way?!
Fighting to Understand..Until Loosing Control
Out of Town? Worst Decision Ever
Welcome Back..
Yamori Jason VS (Y/l/n) (Y/n)
Release
Yamori Jason VS (Shiro) Kaneki Ken & Queen (Y/l/n) (Y/n) [LAST CHAPTER]
Four Days Alone (Fourth Of July OneShot)
No Name

Prologue (MAKE ON 4/27/16)

10.7K 234 64
Par JungkookAnime

"What the fuck?!"

"Back the fuck off.."

I landed in between Kaneki and Jason, shirtless and bloody. My upper torso was filled with a hole where I was stabbed by Jason's kagune. It hurt like hell, I won't lie, but..it also woke up something in me.

"Kaneki-sama was right.. You do taste foul.. Like a foul animal that's dead." I muttered, standing up correctly as I wiped away the blood from my mouth.

"What th- YOU BITCH!"

"(Y/n)-sama!"

Jason charged at me as Kaneki ran towards me for my protection. As for me, I just stood there, waiting for one of them to get me or kill me. Soon enough, Kaneki picked me up and saved me.

"(Y/n), why didn't you move?!" Kaneki scolded me, placing me down to the ground.

Ignoring his question, I pushed him aside and looked at Jason. I immediately took out my kagune and hit him in the stomach.

"Do you seriously not know who you're messing with, Jason?" I asked him, turning my arm to my left so more blood would come out. He screamed in agony.

"I asked you a question and I expect you to answer!" I yelled out, pushing his body away from me.

"What a-are you?" Jason asked, terrified of me.

Smirking, I stretched, bending my body backwards.

"You know that there's a legend to what I am. Funny thing about that is I had no clue about this. You could say that I'm the boss for all ghoul, dead or alive. Then again, ghoul are like humans; they have a free will to kill. Well, I despise human-let alone ghouls who kill for their own selfishness. So, I'll ask you again, Jason.. Do you seriously not know who you're messing with?"

I felt arms go around my body, holding my close to their chest. I immediately knew who it was, Kaneki Ken.

"Your wound hasn't healed, (Y/n)-sama.." Kaneki told me, worried about me. Smiling softly, I planted a soft kiss onto his lip, pulling him closer to me.

I can feel myself getting stronger and stronger. Its something that I can't even put into words. It's like each time Kaneki would kiss me or touch me, I'd get stronger than ever. This is something I need in my life, something that I need to make me feel like I'm on Cloud Nine. Kaneki is that thing..and I refuse to let that go..

Pulling away, I rested my head on them crook of Kaneki's neck, taking in his scent and smell.

"No.. There's no way.." I heard Jason mutter. I started to smirk again with satisfaction.

"You dare to touch what's mine.. Now, it's time for your punishment!" I yelled out, running towards Jason.

I bet your wondering why this is happening and what the fuck I am.. Well, it starts off with me being adopted by (Y/m/n) and (Y/f/n) (Y/l/n). They were scientists in secret but didn't know that I'm a ghoul.. Well, at the time I wasn't. My real parents are named Akio and Efah. Apparently, I was destined to be with Kaneki Ken, my boyfriend. Long story short, Kaneki is my mate. Oh! I should tell you my name!

The names (Y/n) (Y/l/n), and I'm the last of my kind. Ruler of the Ghoul. I am the Queen of the Ghouls, and my story starts here..

(Y/m/n)= Your mother's name
(Y/f/n)= Your father's name

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

128K 3.4K 24
A young girl named (y/n) lived in a world belonging to two. Ghouls and humans. Though she was taught to fear and hate ghouls, she just couldn't. Some...
379K 17.7K 116
A girl named Seijo Yukari was born with an outstanding ability to regenerate and is very advantageous to Ghouls due to many reasons. After sometime...
7.1K 166 18
"You're finally awake!" "wh-who are you?" After a terrible incident, y/n and Kaneki have reached a challenging part in their lives. will they strive...