The Ex-wife of the Billionaire

By ScrivereMagia

The Ex-wife of the billionaire- Sounds pretty cool, isn't it? But living life after that is not as cool. Brid... More

Synopsis
Prologue: Ex-wife
Chapter 1: New Start With Old Memories
Chapter 2: Mommy Will Not Share Cooties With You
Chapter 3: You don't know you.
Chapter 4:The Long Lost Princess
Chapter 5: Sneak Out.
Chapter 6: Samuel.
Chapter 7: Edward Meet
Thank you!
Chapter 8: Bridget.
Chapter 9: Oh, Sofia!
Chapter 10: Valery's Heavenly Food.
Chapter 11: They Are Back.
Chapter 12: Why Did You?
Chapter 13: All Set
Chapter 14: Again
Chapter 15: Where am I?
chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter: 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26
Sequel and teen fiction.
PUBLISHED!
SEQUEL: WAITING

Knowing Gabriel

35.8K 418 4
By ScrivereMagia

Hey peeps, long time, no see, eh? But good news for you all: My exams are finally done and you can expect an update soon. But, before that, please do check out my new story" KNOWING GABRIEL.

I wanted to write a teen fiction but this was a request from a person, so I couldn't defy her. But yes, I'll be writing another story too and it is going to be a hay ware for me to handle so many books but we are multi tasking, aren't we?

Here's the link and description.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/69972542-knowing-gabriel

Diana Summers, the woman who was striving to shine in global market despite the tough competition from others. On an urgent need of investment of her New York branch, she had to travel all the way from London to New York.

Through the process of investment she stumbled upon a hard headed, punctuality breathing person, Gabriel Gregory, CEO of Gregory and inc.

Much to her weak protests, Diana had to comply with Gabriel's demands who tied her up to himself due to an angel called: Genevieve.

Through the struggles of her employment, family, love and hate, her heart couldn't go on a better adventure.

If you don't find the story you can simply check my profile for it:)

Thank you, and please leave the comments about the kind of teen fiction you want:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1.8K 36
In a world full of unexpected tons of betrayal,A family divided by the thirst of Title, Abdoul-jabbar tawfiq shehu Malumfashi found himself. Growing...
438K 15.4K 36
In this Series, Billionaire Bachelors meet their match in a wicked plan of their own. 2. The Winter Bride ****** It all started with a bitter need fo...
1.4M 101K 101
It was love at first Sight for Vikram Rathore when his eyes fell on timid Sonakshi. Not the one to get into stupid games, but he decides to take up a...
504K 13.4K 49
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...