Mortal Pet. Immortal Master.

By EmilyStewart

In a time when vampires and humans coexisted peacefully a war broke out, a war for power. This all happened 1... More

Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 1
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 2
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 3
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 5
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 6
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 7
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 8
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 9
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 10
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 11
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 12
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 13
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 14
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 15
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 16
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 17
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master.18
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 19
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 20
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 21
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 22
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 23
Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 24

Mortal Pet. Immortal Master. 4

5.3K 78 2
By EmilyStewart

Aaron’s P.O.V:

Her reaction was so interesting; she actually gave me a chance – even after what I did to her. I was going to take her to the library to look up names in books, but she needed a wash.

Still grasping her hand in mine I lead her to the bathroom. As soon as I opened the bathroom door she tried to pull away. I growled, was I not being nice? Did she want a f*cking nicer person? I pulled her forwards; she fell on the ground at my feet.

I stared into her eyes, she was crying again – no doubt the tiles hurt – trying to calm myself. If I wanted the throne I would have to play nice with this human.

“Sorry,” I forced out. “I didn’t mean to do that. I just got angry, here,” I bent down to grab her by the shoulders and hoist her up, but again she flinched. “Would you like a bath?” I asked. She nodded her head, her dirty brown hair bobbing up and down.

I turned the taps on with one hand, the other hand still holding onto her shoulder. She looked as if she would faint any second. I felt the water. It was fine.

I let my hand slide down her shoulder to her elbow, to her wrist. That is where I grabbed her and began taking my top off of her fragile body. She was struggling against me, did she not remember that I had seen her naked before? When she realised that I wasn’t letting go she stopped moving and just started whimpering.

I let go ashamed. Why I was feeling this way was beyond me. I never felt remorse, or shame until now. She slipped into the water. I could see the dirt coming off her small body. I reached into a cupboard and took out a scrubbing brush and some soap.

Grabbing her arm I began to scrub, I wanted all the dirt and grime to be gone. I took a peek at her face, it was an image of pain. I stopped.

“What’s wrong, sweet?” I asked, using a soft voice.

“Y-your hur-hurting me.” She explained. I wasn’t aware that I was scrubbing so hard, or that I was holding on to her to tightly. I let go, realising that now her skin was a red colour.

“You can do the rest, sweet. I’ll sit here.” I told her, handing her the brush.

I watched as she gently washed the dirt off her body, I now noticed that she was very small and fragile – just like her emotions. When she was done I came up to her and emptied the bath.

“Now you have to do your hair.” I said, trying very hard to not look at her body. “I’ll do that for you, sweet.” I offered. She nodded her head.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

When I had finished washing her hair – it was a very light strawberry blonde colour – I had made her stand up, assessing the damage. What I saw shocked me, she had bruises everywhere. Most I could tell where from me, my hand print was very evident.

I was horrified, how could I have injured someone so badly. Even on her wrist just then was a nasty purple bruise and I hadn’t even meant to hurt her. No wonder she was scared of me.

I could not look at it any longer. I walked into the closet and grabbed some of my boxers and another one of my shirts for her to wear. I chucked them at her and watched her get dressed.

“Come on now. I must find you a name.”

The delight and shock on her face was so evident when we walked into the library that I almost laughed. She looked as if she had never seen a book before, which, now that I think of it, is quite possibly. I would have to ask her about her past later.

I pulled her to the back of the library, looking for the book of names. When I found it I couldn’t help but think; I wanted her name to be something that suited her. Like a name with a meaning of little one or weak or childish or small.

After looking through the ‘A’ section I came across the name Ayesha; meaning small one in Gaelic. It was perfect.

“Ayesha,” I murmured. “Sweetie, do you like the name ‘Ayesha’?” I asked in the softest voice I could imagine. She looked up at me, staring intently in my eyes.

“Yes, I-I like it v-very much.” She whispered.

“That’s good, Ayesha suits you perfectly.” I said, half smiling at her overjoyed expression. Her eyes where sparkling with joy, a slow smile creeping it’s way over her face.

“So, Ayesha, how old are you?” I asked, chuckling slightly when she looked up at the sound of her name.

“Sixt-teen, master.” She replied. I was shocked, no wonder she had no name; she was probably born into slavery. I wondered what it would be like, born as a slave, grown up as a slave – never being able to run around, to learn – it would have been horrible.

“Okay,” I said rather slowly. “I want to take you to meet someone.” With that I grabbed her arm, taking her out of the library and into Jakes room.

Continue Reading