Various! Males X Male! Reader

By springs_rj

So I've looked around the Internet and noticed that there aren't really many X Male! Readers. So I've taken i... More

Vanitas{1/3}
Vanitas{2/3}
Vanitas{3/3}
Yukio Okumura
Kaneki Ken
Hackers?
Annoyed And Sorry
Bruh
Rin Okumura{1/2}
Rin Okumura{2/2}
oh mY GOD
Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}
*Viktor Nikiforov{1/2}
*Viktor Nikiforov {2/2}
Kim Taehyung
❤THANK YOU❤
#ArmysWillProtectBTS
Key Update/Author's Note
uugGHHH
Jeon Jeongguk
¡Heads Up!
¡Warning!
Park Jimin
Kim Seokjin 0/2
Rin Okumura※
Crona Gorgon
Kim Namjoon 1/2
Kim Namjoon 2/2
BTS
Park Chanyeol X M!R X Lucas

Eren Jaeger

38.9K 360 461
By springs_rj

Eren Jaeger X Male! Reader

From: Attack on Titan/ Shingeki no Kyojin
{Anime}

{Love is a Bitch}

Key:
M/n- Male Name
L/n- Last Name
D/N- Daughter Name
S/N- Son Name
F/C- Favorite Color
2,3,4F/C- 2nd, 3rd, 4th Fav. Color or same color
H/L- Hair Length
H/C- Hair Color
E/C- Eye Color
S/C- Skin Color

'M/n Jaeger... Eren L/n... M/n and Eren Jaeger... D/N Jaeger... S/N Jaeger... Hehe~ they all sound so wond-'

"Mr. L/n!"

"Y-Yes Sensei?!"

"Answer the next question please."

"R-Right... The answer is 24."

"Correct, you got it right this time but next time please pay attention."

"Y-Yes Sensei."

M/n sighed in relief but quickly held his breath as he looked around the room.

'I hope he didn't notice!'

Another sigh of relief was let out as the h/c haired male saw Eren doodling away in his notebook.

The h/l h/c male had a HUGE crush on the emerald eyed male ever since middle school. They were childhood friends which was both a huge plus and negative for M/n. The plus being that M/n knows a lot about Eren and has a good chance with him. The negative being that Eren may see him as a brother and if he were to confess he could ruin their friendship.

But that's a risk M/n is willing to take...

Tonight at Eren's 17th birthday party.

M/n had told himself that today was the day he would confess his feelings towards the tan male and hope that the feeling was mutual. He even had Hanji and Armin's encouragement-hell, the e/c eyed male even had Mikasa's approval!

They were the only ones who knew of M/N's love for Eren. Armin found out because he's a smart blonde coconut, Mikasa noticed his different behavior around Eren, and Hanji... Found M/n doodling 'Eren and M/n Jaeger' all over a page of his notebook.

Eren's party started around 6, which meant M/n had around 3 hours to wrap your gift and get ready. M/n was starting to get anxious seeing as the bell would ring at any-

RIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!

-moment...

M/n packed away his items before slinging his backpack over his shoulders. M/n was on his way out as he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"So M/n, you coming to my party?" Eren asked.

"Hell yeah, I wouldn't miss it for the world." M/n answered.

"It wouldn't be the same without my best friend there." Eren said with a smile that made the s/c male blush.

"Yeah... Oh–and I can't wait for you to see your present from me!" M/n said with a large smile.

"What is it?" Eren asked.

"It's a secret." The h/c hair colored male said with a 'Sh' motion.

"Damn." Eren muttered.

"Anyways, I'll see you at your house later. Bye Eren!" M/n smiled as he walked towards the exit.

"Bye M/n!" Eren replied as he continued walking towards his locker.

M/n continued to walk until a certain brunette tackled him.

"M/N!!" Hanji giggled.

"Jeez Hanji, lower your voice!" M/n said.

"I can't help it! I'm excited!" Hanji answered as they continued to walk.

"Why?" M/n asked.

"You're going to confess to Eren today! How can I not be excited?!" Hanji answered.

"Well, I could be horribly rejected and ruin a friendship that could've lasted for decades." M/n retorted.

"Aw come on M/n! Don't be so pessimistic! You have a really good chance with Eren." Hanji replied.

"I guess, but why are you following me home?" The h/c haired male asked.

"I wanted to help you get ready for the party! And I sorta want to see what you made Eren." Hanji replied.

"You're using the guest room shower, the stuff is already in there." M/n said as they made it to his home.

"M'kay."

They entered and went up the stairs. Hanji went into the guest room next to M/N's room as M/n went into his room. M/n took out Eren's present from under his bed as he heard the shower running in the next room.

M/n put his backpack down and then lifted up the box with Eren's present inside. The s/c male then proceeded to grab some clothes and take a quick shower.

'I hope he likes the present I made for him...'

M/n sighed as he turned off the water. He dried himself with his towel and quickly changed into the clothes he grabbed.

When he walked out of the bathroom he saw Hanji holding the music box and gazing at it with tenderness.

"He's going to absolutely love this..." Hanji said as she put it down slowly and walked towards M/n to hug him.

"I hope he does, if my confession won't get to him then this will.." M/n replied before Hanji let go.

"Oh no, you are not wearing that." Hanji said.

"But-"

"No buts M/n, here. Since I know you dress poorly for parties I took the liberty of going through your clothes so you can wear this." Hanji said as she held out some clothes.

M/n made a small pout before heading back into the bathroom to change. After he finished changing M/n fixed his h/l h/c hair and straightened out the clothes Hanji gave him.

It wasn't anything fancy, but it wasn't shitty either. It consisted of a f/c and 2f/c flannel, 3f/c jeans, and 4f/c Adidas shoes.

"Is this what you wanted?" M/n asked as he stepped out of the bathroom.

"Perfect! Now let's go, grab your phone and wallet!" Hanji ordered.

"I still need to-"

"Don't worry, I took the liberty of putting the music box into the box and tying it with a f/c bow." Hanji replied as she held up the box with Eren's present inside.

"Thanks Hanji." M/n said.

"Anytime M/n." Hanji replied.

Soon after they left and headed towards Eren's house which wasn't too far away. When they got there M/n grew nervous,

"Hey it's okay, I know everything will go well." Hanji said.

"Okay." M/n replied as they walked up to the door.

Knock knock knock!

"Hey guys!" Eren said as he opened the door.

"Hey Eren!" The two replied as they entered the front door. The trio walked further in to see everyone dancing and chatting in the living room.

"Drinks are in the kitchen and so is the food." Eren said as the other two nodded.

"I don't know about you M/n, but I am definitely gonna own this party." Hanji said before running off to do God knows what.

"Hanji will never learn will she?" Eren asked.

"We should probably hide the valuables and breakable items." M/n said as Eren's eyes widened and he nodded frantically.

"Yep." He said before running around the house and hiding everything Hanji could probably break.

"Hey." M/n heard someone say.

"Oh hey Mikasa, Armin." M/n replied as they stood at his sides.

"So are you gonna tell Eren yet?" Armin asked.

"I was actually... Later tonight.." M/n said as blush spread over his s/c cheeks.

"What's that?" Mikasa asked, pointing to the box still in your hands.

"Oh, it's Eren's present.. I made it for him.." M/n said as he gazed and smiled sweetly at the box in his hands.

"Aww, you made it... That's the best kind of gift.." Armin gushed which only made the h/c haired male blush more.

"I-I guess..." M/n muttered before Mikasa put a hand on his shoulder.

"Go for it." She said sending M/n a small smile.

M/n nodded and his e/c eyes shone with determination. He looked around and spotted the brown haired male in the kitchen. M/n walked towards him and felt his nerves kick in.

'No, I can and will do this!'

"Eren." M/n said.

"Yeah M/n?" Eren asked.

"I have to talk to you, it's important." M/n said.

"I have to ask you something too. Let's go to the porch yeah?" Eren asked before the two males walked through the front door.

'He has to ask me something... Could it be what I think it is...? No-yes-maybe?'

They sat on the porch steps and looked up at the dark and starry sky. The moon illuminated the two males as they thought of what they would say.

"Okay, so M/n.. I need some advice." Eren said breaking the silence.

"Okay, advice for what?" M/n asked.

"Well.. There's a guy and we have a good friendship.. The thing is I want to be more than friends, but I don't want to ruin our friendship.. So, what am I supposed to do?" Eren asked.

'Good friendship... Maybe he's talking about me... We have been friends since forever..'

"Well Eren, if you want to be more than friends then you should just go ahead and tell this guy that you like him. Once you do, there's a good chance that he'll like you back." M/n answered.

"Really?" Eren asked hopefully.

"Really. So who's this guy that you like?" M/n asked as his heart beat faster.

"Okay, the guy I like is our friend Levi." Eren said.

'L-Levi...'

"That's great, you two would make a good pair!" M/n smiled.

'No...what am I doing...'

"You think?" Eren asked with a blush on his cheeks.

"Hell yeah." M/n answered.

'Eren...Eren... Eren... I love you Eren... Can't you see that..?'

"So what did you need to tell me M/n?" Eren asked.

"Huh? Oh-I wanted to give you this now." M/n said as he handed over the box.

"Thanks M/n." Eren said.

"You should open it." M/n said.

Eren nodded and tied the bow before lifting the lid off the box. He moved the f/c tissue paper aside before gasping. Eren took out the music box and set the box aside. The base of the music box was square and had carved designs of flowers. The figures on the top of the music box were Eren and M/n as children under a tree.

"M-M/n it's beautiful.." Eren said in awe.

"I made it just for you, it even has our song.." M/n said.

Eren turned the wind up key on the side of the colorful music box. After a few good turns Eren released the key.

{Play Video Now}

As soon as the tune started the top of the music box which held the figures started turning slowly in a circle. Eren recognized the tune and he looked over at M/n with tear filled eyes.

"M-M/n.... This is amazing... Thank you.." Eren whispered before you pulled him in for a hug.

"Anything for you Eren..." M/n said.

'Because I love you...'

They let go and M/n wiped Eren's tears away. M/n knew he would regret his next words...

"Eren, you should confess to Levi right now." M/n said.

"Really?" Eren asked.

"It's for your happiness, so you should." M/n said taking the music box (that was still playing) away from Eren so he could go inside.

"Okay, I'm gonna do it!" Eren said as he stood and then went back inside. M/n smiled and looked back down at the music box.

'I have died everyday, waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...'

"I love you... Eren..." M/n whispered as a tear rolled down his s/c cheek.

The music stopped and M/n wiped the tear away. M/n picked up the empty box and put it under his arm. He went back inside the house and threw the box away by the front door's trash can. M/n walked closer to the living room and heard everyone cheering. M/n held the music box tightly in his hands as he came into view.

"M/n! You'll never believe what happened! Eren and Levi got together!" Sasha squeaked.

M/n smiled at Eren who was in Levi's arms. Hanji, Mikasa, and Armin walked over to M/n and looked at him with concern.

"M/n...are you okay?" Hanji asked. M/n nodded and smiled with disdain filled eyes.

"As long as Eren's happy.... I'm happy..." M/n answered as he gazed at Eren lovingly.

-------

'No matter how hard I reach, you'll always be beyond my grasp...'

-------

Hey guys it's Zero here with the first scenario of many for Various! Males X Male! Reader! I know it's sad and that I probably should've made a happy one first but the whole 'As long as you're happy I'm happy' came to me as I wrote. Donut forget to request characters and scenarios!
-Zero

—Re: Lmao whaddup, this has officially been edited (whoop whoop). Such a cringey A/n istg. Anyway, I'll be alternating between using Zero, Sweggy T, or Rae. Idk I'll figure out a solid one later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 260 26
[BOOK 1] ⍟ this is a story about surrender and falling head over heels with the enemy... oh, this, and volleyball too, of course. ⍟ can you guess w...
85.6K 2K 16
Requests: [Closed][Story Completed] I don't see a lot of these so I made my own since I'm addicted to AU's. I'll be mostly doing Soulmate AU's and oc...
100K 1.6K 27
Welp if no one is gonna continue to fill out the void for us bois then I will. Requests are open! pls, be patient as I type slow.
137K 2.1K 35
oneshot :p Request open :p Not much motivation but I still uptade sometime Boy x Male reader Girl x Male reader Nb x Male reader I also do FtM/DemiBo...