Life long - Harry styles (h...

By elena_sally

Harry styles, who is the part of biggest boyband in the planet, is Confident, flirty, down to earth, fun lovi... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

39 5 6
By elena_sally

"Thanks ", I mumbled.

"It was really nice talking to you, we should catch up sometime." he said.

After our funny-serious talk during the drive, I finally reached my home.

"Wont you come inside." I insisted.

"No, its ok, I am absolutely fine. Actually have some work left and I have to go." he explained

I saw him pulling over the car and drive away, standing there I sighed. The events were so unrealistic and went by like a dream. I entered my house only to be acquainted by my mom.

"Oh my god, I was so worried about you." she pulled me into bone cracking hug.

"Mom, I am absolutely fine. See." I turned around to make sure, that I showed to her that I wasn't even scratched.

Maybe a little bit of head ache.

But, no way, I am gonna say to my mom.

"Girl, is it some kind of joke to you, because I am not joking and my heart was literally in my mouth for past 11 hours." she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"MOOOOmmmmm." I whined " For god sake, could you please stop this, I am tired and plus I have lots of things to discuss."

"Well, me too." she said sighing

"What you have to discuss." raising my one brow.

" well, eventually you will know everything." She said looking straight into my eyes.

"Okay, as your wish. " I said , going up the stairs straight into my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After changing my clothes , I switched on my mobile and saw that my screen was flooded with messages like....why I wasn't present in college or why I wasn't there in the shop. am I fine and etc. I didn't bother to reply cause eventually, tomorrow I will go back and tell my short adventurous stories . I was still in danger zone cause those men must be looking for me. I decided to take this case into my hand and hand these files anonymously.

I dialed to police station and handed over whatever information I had. they called me to the police station but I told them that I would like to keep my identity anonymous and never to be contacted again.

I changed my clothes, wearing a Jacket and a tight ripped jeans. I just didn't bother to put any make up and went out with my mobile. it was around six in the evening and the sky was started to get a bit dark. I was walking down slowly, when I sensed someone following me. Out of panic, I covered my head with my Hoodie and cursed myself for my lack less attitude. As I walked down the lane the sounds of footsteps became prominent and I breathed fast out of fear as I paced faster. thee person for no reason started running behind me and in instance I was about to run, when two arms pushed me back colliding me with a hard chest.

"Wendy." A familiar voice breathed my name near my ears from behind.

"Kevin?" I mumbled.

"Why were you running?", he asked, confusion lingering in his tone.

"Are you dick head or what? You should have called my name." I said turning, facing him now.

"Sorry." he mumbled with a smile, scratching his back of the neck.

"Well, you absolutely scared me." I said putting my hands over my chest.

"why didn't you come today?" he asked.

" Okay, care to ask." I smirked.

"Shut up Wendy, I am serious, because you kind of look flushed." he said completely out of furstation.

"Well, I literally saved my life or spwcifically someone saved my life from the death hole." I chuckled

"What do you mean?" he asked

"Why do you care?." I started to get furstated as he was getting on my nerves, acting completely like an asshole jerk.

" Because...I.....I.......whatever, say to me, I am interested." he said covering his emotion.

My stomach churned at his weird behavior. He was acting absolutely weird. Why would he do that.?

"Well, long story short, I went out late but out of curiosity, I just went out looking for noises discovering drugs deal, so I recorded in my mobile but they caught me doing it so yeah....they chased for me, hitting my head and making me unconscious. But when I opened my eyes, I saw that I was in a luxurious house, it was none other than Mr Harry styles, saving me from all the drama." I completed the story whispering it to him, making sure no one hears.

" That guy who came yesterday, one D guy." he asked., his brow pulling in the middle. He's Hot.

"YUP." I answered." His name is Harry styles, for your kind information."

"Wendy." he whined, pulling me into a tight hug, as I chuckled onto his chest.

"I am alive, Kevin." I smiled suddenly out of his affection towards me. He left no opportunity of irritating me, with his cocky attitude, but I guess, I was wrong, as he was caring too.

"I ......I....missed you." he said smelling my scent in.

I looked up to see his face, his blue eyes showing concern.

"Its been only one day, dude." I smiled

He pulled me out the hug and shoved his hands into his pockets, looking really adorable.

"Still, I had nobody to tease you know." he smirked devilishly.

Great, adorable Kevin was gone, Here come the same irritating, cocky Kevin.

"You know what, you will never behave." I said walking away, regretting melting when he showed his concern.

"Hey, wait, I was joking." he caught me from behind.

"Where are you going?" he asked

"Police station" I answered.

"Why?"

"To put you inside the locker."

"For what reason." he said pouting while trying to look sad and irritated.

"for always teasing poor girls."

"Or may I say, falling hard for a girl beside me, who is not poor but beautiful." he said making n=me gasp.

"Kevin." I raised my voice as I smacked him on his shoulder.

"What." he said laughing.

" I was joking Wendy."

" I know dick head."

We were talking the most random things, when I saw, a similar Audi 8 car, I had seen somewhere, but I didn't care less, as I was walking with Kevin, as we laughed and teased each other.

Harry Pov

I was driving down the lane, when I saw a couple, hugging each other. When they pulled apart, I saw a glismp of familiar face, who was none other than Wendy. She was talking and laughing with boy, I guess she works with him in the shop. No denying she was extremely beautiful, catching anyone's attention, including mine. I guess, the boy like her, I could tell by his face but she only considered him as his friend. As they walked down, I heard her saying that she is going to police station. Damn, she's awfully stubborn. Suddenly she looked at my direction, at my car, her brows pulled in middle, as if she tried to remember something but then she walked forward, laughing with her friend. I was merely saved by my tinted glasses.

Long time after I updated, I had my exams going, but, I am happy that I got to update. Well, Harry styles is actually appearing in the movie Dunkirk and now we have our Project home going on. Its all over the twitter and fans are uploading beautiful videos on home.

I will never make you feel like you are alone, I will make this feel like home.

I love my boys, so much, that my heart burst urghhhhh, Louis and liam wrote such an exceptional song. I love you guys.

Also I like to thank those people who supported me, while I wrote this story.

eternallleonine

SaraAlyamahi

anjugangania

THANK YOU!!!! you mean so much...........X X X

Byeeeee

I am out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...
84.6K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...
2.3K 111 22
One direction...the biggest boy band in world. Constantly in the public's eye. Harry is a member of that boy band and he's hiding a huge secret. He's...
4.5K 42 32
A tale of a previously normal girl gone big. Isla Quinn is best friends with biggest boy band, One Direction. Everywhere she goes, and everyone she...