...But Am I His Jane? ( COMP...

By wwepurplevixen

It seemed that everything was going great for Roman and Mia but with her past slowly haunting her , her insec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
MR & MRS ANOA'I <3
Chapter 56
The End of Aaron
Chapter 57
Epilogue
BONUS: THE ANOA'I HONEYMOON

BONUS: XMAS 2013

890 22 2
By wwepurplevixen

So I have had this stored on my laptop for awhile and forgot about it, but found it yesterday :)

Or may be I already published it , not sure but anyway :)

So here you go!

XMAS 2013

"Did you have to buy so much flowers!" I laughed as we were walking up the driveway.

"Well unlike you I want to be a good house guest!" Dean rolled his eyes as kicked me gently.

"Oh wow they'll think its from both of us so thank you Deanie!" I jumped up and ran my fingers through his hair.

"You are so fucking lucky I have these flowers in my hand dear sister from another mister" he grinned.

"Well I..."

"Seriously guys do you have to make such a noise before you even get inside!" I heard Roman's voice and turned away from Dean to see him smiling.

I ran up and jumped into his arms as he held me tightly.

"Merry Xmas baby girl" he smiled as he put me down.
"Well thanks for waiting for me AND THE HELP Mi!" I heard Dean as he walked past me with the flowers and gifts inside and Roman was still staring at me, "You look beautiful"

"Thank you" I smiled and walked in after Dean.

"Aunty Mi..." Lucy jumped into my arms and I kissed he cheeks.

"Hey angel, where's mommy?" she pointed to the kitchen and I went there with Roman following behind.

"Hey love!" I smiled and went over to hug her as she was busy with the flowers.

"Hey, these are a lot of flowers" she smiled amused and Dean smiled proudly while I shook my head.

"Need help with anything?" I asked.

"You can make the lasagne if you don't mind everything else is basically done " she smiled and I nodded as I put Lucy down.

"Everyone out of the kitchen" I smiled and they did as they were told. I was at home in their house well Dean and I both that's why I didn't mind.

"Everything going good?" I stood up as I was leaning down while looking into the oven.

"Yeah should be done soon" Roman moved into the kitchen and stood next to me.

"Were you and Dave together like in these last couple of months?"

"Why do you ask?" I looked up at him.

"Because you were really upset that he quit"

"Well I'd be upset if you quit doesn't mean there's something between us!"

I didn't mean to snap at him but he didn't say anything back he simply looked hurt and sad.

"I'm sorry Ro..." I whispered and stood in front of him.
"We were.. yes and I didn't know about him quiting at all hence me going crazy that night. That entire night was such a mess" I groaned as I had my hand over my face and recalled the fact that John and I slept together.
"I didn't mean to have you relive it I was simply wondering" he shrugged and pulled me into a hug.

"Look uhm there's something I have to tell you..." he said slowly as he held me.

"I've been trying to ignore it but I cant no matter how hard I try and I just need to..." he was cut off by the timer of the stove and as I pushed back I saw the struggle in his eyes and as I opened the oven I was going to ask him to continue as I was now pretty curious but Jenna came in.

I set the lasagne down on the counter.

"Dean and Lucy's setting up the table so lets get all the food together" she smiled excitedly and I laughed as I walked over to her and saw Roman disappear into the other room.

I didn't get what could be so serious to cause him to react like that as it seemed so hard for him to say whatever he was going to say.

"Whats happening with your fiancé Jenna?"
"I don't know is there something happening?" she laughed, "I think his just not used to this small Xmas but we figured we would just have our own little thing with you and Dean instead of joining the rest of the clan"
"Probably that then.."

"Aaaah that was the best fu... sorry.. fudging lunch ever!" Dean leaned back in his seat as we sat on the patio, he minded his language as Lucy sat next to him at the round table.

"I agree with you brotha! That lasagne and your meat loaf" he smiled at Jenna .

"Well since you guys loved it so much why don't you do the dishes while the girls relax in the lounge" I winked and they rolled their eyes as we stood up.

"I'll help them!" Lucy raised her hand.

"Thanks Luc , the only one who cares about us" Dean tickled her and I shook my head and followed Jenna inside.

"I'm so glad you could make it otherwise I would've been stuck with those two all by myself"

"Thanks again for inviting me! Otherwise I would have most likely been in New York lounging around in my new apartment"

"And we wouldn't want that! When Roman told me you were coming I was really happy" she laughed and took a sip of her egg nog as I smiled and tried to hide my confusion as Roman had told me Jenna invited me for Christmas when I told him I had no plans.
"Whatever happened to that Magic Mike guy?" Jenna asked which broke me from my thoughts.

"Joe?" she nodded.

"You guys seemed so smitten..."

"Who seemed smitten?" Dean asked as they walked into the lounge and we raised our eyebrows.

"That's the thing about this modern world. There's a thing called dishwashers!" he stuck his tongue out and hopped next to me while Roman sat across next to Jenna on the other couch and pulled Lucy onto his lap.

"So who seemed smitten?" he poked me.

I heard the phone ring in the kitchen and Jenna got up to get it.

"You better not have a guy that I don't know about you know they have to go through..."

"Mia doesn't have a guy or need one right now" Roman's stern voice caused both of us to looked at him and I saw him and Dean have some sort of silence conversion as they stared at one another.

"I..I just meant she would have told us..." he slowly said.

"Yeah that's what he meant!" Dean smiled and I rolled my eyes at them and Jenna joined us.

"What did I miss?"

"These two acting like idiots as usual so nothing"

"Anyway Mi come on what were you guys talking about?"

"Joe " I smiled.

"Joe" Roman rolled his eyes but only I had seen , he was acting extra weird.

"Yeah she wanted to know what happened ... Anyway we ended things after like 2-3 months .. the distance was too much" I shrugged.

"But you guys were so in love" Jenna sighed and leaned back.

"No they weren't" Roman blurted out and all of us looked over at him.

"What he meant to say was is that you guys weren't together that long so you couldn't have been" Dean stated and I knew something was up but ignored it.
"We were though it was one of those things where you meet someone and just click and its like time goes by so fast and the feelings are just so intense and you don't even realize the length of time you were together..."

I saw Roman looking at me sadly and I didn't get it but then looked at Jenna instead as she waited for me to continue.

"Besides we were friends for about two years before we began dating well long distance friends anyway but I don't think I was ever fully myself with him. I mean I rarely am with anyone but with him if I seriously loved him I should've been right he should've been the exception?" I shrugged .

"Personally I never liked the guy and yes if you were he should've been" Dean smiled.

'"Why didn't you like him?" I turned to Dean.
"Well firstly you didn't even let us know you were dating him until Roman and I stumbled across you guys sucking eachother's faces and then he doesn't want you to be my clubbing buddy no more!"

"You act like I have told you about all of the other guys in my life..." I rolled my eyes.

"What other guys ? There's only been Randy and him..." he sighed and leaned back.

"And Randy's my man!"

"Enough about this!"

I got up and walked out to the backyard.

I realized that those were my only two public relationships yet I had been with Dave and Paul even though Paul and I were not on good terms at the moment hence me ditching the whole family Xmas.

"Did you mean what you said?" I heard Roman's voice.
"Said about what?"

"About basically how when you meet someone you just click and time doesn't matter..."

"Yeah I did, but sometimes the timing is bad " I said as I looked up at him.

I always thought about Roman and my drunken night and I didn't exactly regret it but he did so I agreed with him that he was a mistake.

I mean I had Randy and he had a fiancé and now I had no one but that didn't matter.

He was happy and even if I told him that I had some sort of feelings for him it would just be a whole mixed up thing as sooner or later I would be with Paul or Randy again and I would have been a homewrecker it wasn't worth it.

I loved our relationship we acted like a couple most of the time minus the kissing and sex of course but it was fun and not awkward as I was basically like that with everyone but I'm pretty sure with him I was most comfortable with.

"Or... mistletoe?" he smirked and pointed up.

"Oh Tarzan sneaky but your lips are the last thing on my mind!" I winked and he simply laughed even though I would've gladly done it I knew he was kidding.

I was about to walk away when I felt him grab my arm, " Please don't get back together with Randy or Joe or whoever..." he breath out.

"Why not?" I moved to him and he looked past me and I saw Jenna and Lucy making their way out.

"Because they're in your past for a reason you need something else .. something different"

"Like who Roman?" I whispered and he looked back and forth between me and Jenna and Lucy who were approaching franticly.

"Me.." he sighed and they joined us while I was left confused.

"Did you notice how weird Roman was being today?" I looked at Dean as he drove.

"Nope!"

"You do know, just tell me!" I punched his arm.

"I cant Mi..."

"Why not? It cant be that bad, is he injured or something?"

"No he was probably tipsy or something you know how edgy he gets when his drunk.." my heart sank as I knew Dean was right, "Don't take anything he said today seriously okay?"

"Of course not!"

A/N:

If I have posted it somewhere in this book, please let me know :)

Hope you enjoyed either way!!

@beastielife haven't forgotten about your bonus chapter requests ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 2.3K 51
Ranked #1 in #nethbellins stories 😊 *** Ranked #8 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Ranked #39 in #nikkibella stories 😊 *** Voted Best Seth Rollins Fan Fictio...
254K 7.6K 86
How far would you go to claim what's yours? Or what you thought was yours... (COMPLETETED) 5/28/24: Completed edits, currently working on sequel 👇�...
19.5K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...
24.2K 769 11
Before he was Roman Reigns, troubled teen Crystal Carter one sidedly fell in love with Joe Anoai but circumstances pulled him away from their hometow...