Soul Mates AU (Heroes of Olym...

By ThePearlOfTheSea

Everyone gets a tattoo on their upper arm, right below their shoulder. It just appears there one day, and doe... More

Percy
Annabeth
Jason
Piper
Nico
Will
Frank
Hazel
Leo
Calypso
Flying Mops and New Friends
Dodgeball Probably Isn't Deadly
Did You Disassemble Your Desk?
Travis, What Did You Do?
I'm So Sorry
Defying Gravity
Go Take 5 Laps!
You Didn't Kill Any of Them, Did You?
Important!
I'm Not That Fortunate
Waterbrooke
So Who Hit Him?
Not A Chapter
Percy's Glasses
Closets and Klutzes
Travis Plays a Prank and Percy Becomes a Puppy
I'm Finished
Travis' Bag O' Fun
Katie's Tattoo
Will and Nico Stay in The Closet
Sleepover at Rachel's
Shall I Kicketh Your Butt?
Question
Never Have I Ever
I, Uh, Gods, Um....
Kelli
Make Your Life Miserable
Leo's Return
Piper's Journal Entries
Breaking Point
I Care About You
I Got Tagged!
Tell Me More!
Aw, Travis!
Something's Up
COVER CONTEST!
COVER CONTEST SUBMIT
Study Date?
RESULTS!
The Struggle is REAL

Room 211

11.8K 356 497
By ThePearlOfTheSea

(Calypso's POV)

I sit and wait.

My phone is perched on the table in front of me, and I stare at it, daring it to ring.

I already finished my homework, did the laundry, cleaned my room, did the dishes, took out the trash, made dinner, vacuumed the house, and organized my closet.

Some people say that I work when I'm stressed or upset. I guess they're right.

While I was in the bathroom, as I was walking past the mirror, I stopped and took another look at my soulmate tattoo.

It changed! Now, etched into the metal of the wrench, is the word Hephaestus. I know that brand, it's local! Hmmm.

Anyway, I have finished everything. Now, all I have left to do is sit here and wait.

And wait.

And wait.

I'm very impatient.

With all of this going on, and Leo not being at school, I have realized how much I miss him.

Do I have a crush on the class clown?

Do I have a crush on the victim?

Do I have a crush on the repair boy?

Do I have a crush on Leo Valdez?

Yeah. I do.

Crap.

Ring ring ring!

It's Waterbrooke! I pounce on my phone, answering it at the speed of light. "Yes?"

"Leo Valdez is in stable condition, and is allowed to take visitors now. We have already alerted family members."

"Thank you, thank you!"

I hang up the phone and bound down the stairs, practically flying out the door.

"Where are you going?" My mom calls after me loudly.

"Leo's taking visitors! I already made dinner!"

"Very well, be back by 8:30!"

"Thanks Susan!"

I race out to my car, and speed out of the driveway. On the way to the hospital, I make a hands-free call.

"Hello?"

"Percy, it's Calypso. Leo's taking visitors. I'll meet you there, I'm in the car."

"Thanks!" He says before hanging up.

I turn the corner, driving down into the Waterbrooke parking lot. I slide into a parking place, then launch myself out of the car.

"Leo Valdez?" I ask the receptionist.

"Valdez....... Ah, there he is! Room 211."

"Thank you!"

I head down the hallway, reading off the room numbers. I start at room.... 124. Ugh.

*****************

87 rooms and 3 stair cases later...

"211!" I gasp, out of breath. I guess I am in bad shape. I peek in the door window and see Leo laying in bed, fiddling with his wrench.

Why does he always have that wrench?

Could he be........?

Oh gods, I hope so.

He is shirtless, but his entire chest is tightly wrapped in white medical bandages, and there is a temporary cast on both his left arm and right leg.

I knock lightly on the door, before slowly pushing it open. "Leo?"

"Calypso? What are you doing here?" He says in surprise, eyes widening.

"Why wouldn't I be here? I'm here to make sure that you're okay! Are you okay?" I say softly.

"I guess so."

I cross the room and stand next to him. "You idiot! Why would you get yourself hit by a car in a parking lot and hospitalized?! You scared everyone to death!"

He winces. "Hey, it's not my fault the guy was drunk! You think I wanted to get hit by a car?"

"No! Gods, Leo....... You scared the crap out of me! It looked like you were going to die..." I say, sinking down to sit on the bed next to him.

His gaze softens. He puts an arm around me, and I try not to let my face heat up.

"I'm sorry that you were worried. It means a lot that you cared."

"I was there, Leo."

He looks at me in confusion. "What?"

"After you got hit in the parking lot. I was there. I showed up to MiniMart and there were tons of police cars blocking it up. They were loading you into an ambulance, and I freaked out and rode to the hospital with you."

He pauses for a moment, seemingly shocked. After what feels like an eternity, he suddenly pulls me into a quick, tight hug.

"Thank you."

I smile into the hug. "My pleasure."

We pull away, and about two seconds later, Percy, Jason, Thalia, Nico, Annabeth, Reyna, Clarisse and Hazel burst into the room.

"Leo!"
"Oh my gods!"
"You're not dead!"
"Leo, dude!"
"Oh my gods Leo, are you okay?"

He shrugs. "I got hit by a car."

"No shit, Sherlock," Thalia says, rolling her eyes. Jason elbows her in the ribs. "Thalia, language!"

Leo chuckles, and everyone crowds around him, asking about how he's feeling, what's happened to him, how long will he be here, does it hurt, and (of course) Clarisse asked him if he is going to have any 'cool' scars.

Leo laughed at that, and Percy facepalmed. "Clarisse, what have we discussed?"

"Just because you think I ask inappropriate questions, doesn't mean I'm going to stop."

Leo chuckles again. "Yeah, I'm probably going to have a long diagonal scar across my chest- from the windshield."

"Cool," Clarisse says, earning a glare from Annabeth.

"So, uh, when are you coming back to school?"

"To be honest, I really don't know. The nurses are acting like it's all some huge secret, and that I can't know anything. It's frustrating- I have no idea what's going on! I just know that I will need a wheelchair for a while."

Thalia opens her mouth, but Jason clamps a hand over her mouth. She closes it again with a scowl.

"I'll go ask," Annabeth says with a determined look, turning to leave the room. "I'll come too!" Hazel says, following her.

Not even five minutes later, Annabeth and Hazel return, Annabeth looking smug to know something that we don't. "You are stuck here for about two weeks, and will be in a wheelchair for as long as they want you to be. Probably about a month, with periodic physical therapy."

We all stare at her in awe. "They just told you that?" Percy asks, and she nods.

"I have my ways, isn't that right, Hazel?" Annabeth smirks, and Hazel nods.

****************

We stay and hang with Leo for about an hour, before everyone else heads home. I stop and turn around in the doorway before I leave, looking at Leo from across the room.

"Call me, okay?"

He grins and nods, and I give him a small wave as I head out the door.

I'm so glad he's okay-ish. :)

___________________________

I AM SO SORRY.

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 587369 YEARS.

FEED ME TO THE HARPIES.

ACK.

-ThePearlOfTheSea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 4.1K 15
Everyone has their soulmate's name tattoed on their back. AU, where there are only Greek gods but two camps. Annabeth went to the camp in San Fransi...
79.7K 868 42
K y'all. This story is trash πŸ™. Im putting it back up for the sake of "memories". ENJOY THIS SHIT. Nico and the Seven decide to go to highschool. C...
52.5K 574 14
We all know the classic mortals meet demigods stories, and well, that's exactly what it is. One shot stories of mortals and (spoiler alert!) a couple...
617K 7.6K 47
[NOTE : The cover has nothing to do with the story <3] What happens when then Seven plus Calypso, Nico and Will are forced to live normal lives ou...