arranged - jungkook

By kitheslove

❝ i need you ❞ -jjk ©2015,jeonspaw More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 pt.2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Hana and her cute author-nim ≧﹏≦
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Final Chapter
hana and her cute author-nim ❀
remake ?
got smtg to tell you!
i miss you guys :<
a gift ???? jikook AU
question!!!! pleasee help me :(((
the remake is out!!

Chapter 21

27.4K 665 305
By kitheslove

Hana's POV
"Kids!Let's eat!"Mrs.Kim who is busy cooking called the boys who already clean themselves up.

I help Mrs.Kim served the table.Mrs.Kim with the two girls came with a few plates of grilled meats.The boys can't wait any longer to dig in but they still wait for Mrs.Kim to join the dinner with them.

I sit between Hanbin and Namjoon since the both of them save a place for me.Hanbin smiled at me as I sit with red cheeks since Hanbin and Namjoon looks super sexy.

Mrs.Kim join the table and we all prayed before eating."Thanks for the meat Bobby~" we all said before digging in the marvelous looking-roasted-meat.

Bobby just showed his eyesmile eventho he didn't accept that his group lost to BTS.

Flashback

Jimin and Taehyung are still throwing those muds at Bobby.Its kinda useless because they didn't even try to attack the queen.Like duhh being gentlemen →_→.

But ever since everyone is busy with their own world.The dark horse spirit has been realeased from this person and immadiately attack IKON's queen from behind as realised that Taehyung and Jimin is trying to distract Bobby's attention from the others.

"WE HAVE THE WINNER!"Dhiya's father said and everyone was pausing from what they're doing.

Everyone looked at each other queens and it turns out that Namjoon being that pervert guy,throwing those muds at Dhiya's ass.Dhiya got mad and pulled Namjoon's hair and start wrestling in the mud.

The boys cheered for Dhiya and Jin keeps on nagging like 'serve you right pervert' 'yes thats right honey' 'ohh dont forget his balls,i would cut them off if i was you' 'mmhmm go rip him off girl'.

"Okay okay enough!"Jimin stepped out and stop the fighting.Namjoon still has that evil smirk on his face and he winked and licked his lips when Dhiya glared at him.Jin came up to Namjoon and flick his head.

"Well,we lost to BTS so it looks like dinner on me"Bobby said with a smile.But he kept on complaining to his friends that they didn't help to protect him.As the penalty for the other members of IKON,they have to wash up all the clothes that was covered in mud.

End of flashback.

Namjoon's POV
We all finished eating and we helped my mom to clean up the dishes and the kitchen.

After that,everyone went to the living room since they decided to watch a movie.They put on "Insidious 3" and everyone each of them hugged a pillow.

Hana hated these kind of movies since she's the one who always imagine that those ghost in the movie will appear in her room.Well,she told me that time when we were young,we decided to watch horror movies but she refused.

I saw Hana is in her own world,playing with her phone without even care about the movie so I nudge her arm a bit.She looked at me weirdly but she quickly pulled that face away and smile.

How much that I wish I can keep her in my pocket.She's so cutee.

"So,what'd happening in your head now ? Imagining a ghost kissing you ?"I said while raising my eyebrows.

Hana furrowed her eyebrows and chuckles.

"Or maybe thinking of to marry a vampire.I mean the hot one like me"I said while having that mischiveous smirk on my face.

"Puhlease.Im not that desperate" Hana chuckles and smiled.

I returned a smile and I look around,everyone was so focus on the movie.I looked at Hana and I smirked.

"Wanna go for a walk ?" I asked her and she looked at me with a wide smile.

"Wait here,I go and take the coats"I pat her head and she just smiled.

After I got mine and Hana's coat,I went to call Hana.Hana came towards me and I helped Hana to put on her coat.

"Thank you,Mr.Kim" Hana smiled and chuckles.

Those two things that never failed making my heart flutters.

We walked around my mom's garden since it is big so why not ? Hana complained that I was such a jerk to her during high school but now being that kind of gentleman.

I was happy that she forgive me from what I did before and slowly began to accept me.

We decided to lay down on the grass and watch the stars that was shining and making Hana more beautiful under these stars.

Hana layed down right beside me and I offered my arm to be the pillow.She just smile and layed her head on my arm.

I can smell the strawberry fragrance of her hair.It makes me fell deep down in love with her.

"Namjoon looked at that stars!They are beautiful!" Hana said while pointing at the sky.

I want to look at it but she's just too beautiful to not to look at.

"But you're more beautiful than them" I thought,didn't realized that I said it out loud.

"What ?" Hana looked at me with red cheeks.She quickly avoid my eyes as we made eye contact.

I just realized that I said it out loud but I'm not going to step back right now.I grab Hana's chin softly and make her look at me.

"Finally,I get to see a beautiful star this up close.Do you know how long that I have been waiting for you ?*chuckles*All this time looking at you laughing,crying and everything makes me hurt because I'm not the one who makes you laugh,I'm not the one who comforts you when you're crying and I'm not the one who you always look for when you're having problems.But now having this chance to be alone with you,can I just tell you that how much I appreaciate you to exist in my life ? I can't describe it in words for how much it is but I want you to know that any of these amount of stars cant describe how much I'm being thankful to God.Park Hana,I know this is not a good time to tell you this but I just wanna say that I love you"

I pull her closer.

Our lips finally met each other

Jimin's POV

Flashback
After the movie ended,we all bid goodnight and went to our rooms.I realised that Namjoon and Hana is not there.Well,they need privacy.

I was about to sleep when I received a call.I looked up at the caller ID and it was Jungkook.

I hesitated to pick it up but I just did it because it's maybe something urgent.

As I listened to what he said,I started to freak out.

End flashback

No it can't be this soon.Jungkook is not going to dead aren't he ?

Geez what the hell I'm thinking ?

I try to calm myself and called Jungkook again.

"hyung ?"

"kookie,you seriously didn't remember about hana ?"

"yeap,no clues about it.would you mind if you tell me about her ?"

"no of course no.well,hana,she's kind,cute,dorky and fun.but you hate her.I don't know why you have to hate someone like her.But then,the both of your parents decided to arrange a marriage for the both of you guys since your mom didn't want you to marry with Aeri."

"IM MARRIED ?! did I slept with her already ?!"

"yeapp you are but don't worry you didn't take her virgin yet."

"awww I wish I already had.She looks sexy in her ig post that I already commented but I dont know when"

"srsly dude ? go to sleep now you need some rest.call me if you need something okay ?"

"hehe okay hyung byeee good night"

end call.

Hang on there little guy.Hyung is here for you.

PAM PAM PAM~
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.SO HERE YOU GO.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER ?

NAMJOON ALREADY MADE HIS MOVE HUH ? WHAT WILL HAPPEND TO JUNGKOOK THO ? WANNA KNOW ABOUT IT ? STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT UPDATE PROBABLY 1 YEAR FROM NOW.NAHH JUST KIDDING.JUST WAIT FOR IT.WELL LOVE YOU GUYSSS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 129K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved
474K 9.5K 33
𝐇𝐄 π’π€π˜π’ 𝐇𝐄 π‹πŽπ•π„π’ π˜πŽπ” 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐔𝐏 π‚π‡π„π€π“πˆππ† 𝐎𝐍 π˜πŽπ” ━Romance & Drama/Jeon Jungkook @ΙͺΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡α΄Šα΄œΙ΄Ι’α΄‹α΄α΄α΄‹α΄€Ι΄α΄…α΄ 258
233K 6.1K 34
❝ why am i slowly getting attached to you? ❞ ( an unedited version, a lot of grammatical mistakes ) - JEON JUNGKOOK FANFICTION © FILMSTK / 2017
2.9K 110 22
all yoongi ever wanted was to feel loved. [started : 6/15/17] [completed : 8/6/17]