Falling For The Slut

By belovedkisses

(((((FINISHED 24.07.17))))) UNEDITED!!! Guys tbh. there are like so many mistakes because English isn't my mo... More

When Rein Falls
Prologue
Chapter One - The Beginning
Chapter Two - Night Adventure
Chapter Three - I Am...
Chapter Four - Green eyes of spring.
Chapter Five - Saving The Slut
Chapter Six - The Bitter Truth
Chapter Seven - Broken Hearts At A Party
Chapter Eight - The Little Girl In The Tutu
Chapter Nine - Bringing Her Home
Chapter Ten - You Are Caring?
Chapter Eleven - Standing Up For Herself
Chapter Twelve - The Beautiful Daisy
Chapter Thirteen - Being A Good Buisness Woman
Chapter Fourteen - Many Make-Out Scenes
Chapter Fifteen - Cece and Dave
Chapter Sixteen - Practice
Chapter Seventeen - Bathroom Talk
Chapter Eighteen - The Bruise
Chapter Nineteen - A new friend
Chapter Twenty - Helping out
Chapter Twenty-One - Finding Out
Chapter Twenty-Two - Eavesdropping
Chapter Twenty-Three - First Lunch
Chapter Twenty- Four - Judging
Chapter Twenty-Five - The Charity Ball - PART ONE
Chapter Twenty-Five - Charity Event - PART TWO
Chapter Twenty-Six - Last Dance
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Mental Death
Chapter Twenty-Eight - The Decision
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Protecting Her?
Chapter Thirty - Life thoughts while studying
Chapter Thirty-Two - The Graduation part Two
Chapter Thirty-Three - His Cold eyes intimidate me.
Chapter Thirty-Four - Getting A New Home
Chapter Thirty-Five - Struggles of Getting Votes for Prom Queen
Chapter Thirty-Six - Love Realization
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Hospital Nights
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Getting to know Reece
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Man up
Chapter Forty - The Truth At Prom
Chapter Forty - One - Finish Line
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-One - The Graduation Part One

1.6K 58 2
By belovedkisses

Nobody saw the real me...

03.03.17

16:15

.Friday.

"What are you going to wear?" I heard Carly asking and I looked at her and frowned.

"Don't know..."

"Everybody is going to wear long...I hate long dresses." She said and I nodded.

"Short would be pretty too." She agreed

"You know you can do both, you have awsome legs, and are tall too." Zoe spoke up, and I smirked.

"I know," I said, but right now, I just needed to relax. I felt myself tensing, without any reason.

Do you know the feeling, when out of the sudden you lose all confident and just want to sink in your own flaws?

"Tiffany?" I asked, as soon as I saw my best friend zooming out once more. "Huh..." She said, and looked into my direction blinking a few times, before really looking at me.

"Are you alright?" I asked, but she just nodded.

"A bit stressed." She said and I softly smiled at her. She returned it, and as soon as I took my attention away from her, she again was lost in her thoughts.

~

What the fuck?

Tiffany with a hickey on her wrist?

"Tiffany?" I called out for her and she looked up.

"What's up with that hickey?"

Her eyes widened bit, but then she looked at her wrist and they widened even more.

"How dare he!" She exclaimed her voice full of anger. "Who?"

"Dave!" She exclaimed again, and my eyes widened. "Dave?" I frowned, and starred at her as she pulled her sleeve down.

"Yes...but before you say something, we just hung around, nothing more..!Not even kissing!" Tiffany defended herself, and I giggled.

"But touching." I said and she blushed in a deep red tone. "Are you two-"

"NO!" She exclaimed, and I couldn't keep the smile off of my face.

"How come?" I asked and she pursed her lips.

"Remember the day you brought him to cheer practice?" I nodded. "He somehow got my phone and called himself with it."

"I of course called back, because he saved himself as 'If you need the D' " I begun to laugh.

"It's not how you imagine. I just called him because I wanted to know who it was. As soon as he picked up, he said 'I didn't thought of you requesting my service this soon' And that's how everything started." She told me and I smiled again.

"And does he take you out sometime?" I asked and her eyes widened.

"Never!"

"What are you gonna wear?" I changed the topic, and she shrugged, slightly relieved I changed it.

"I think I'll wear something in white." I nodded showing her a long A-lined white dress.

"It's beautiful!" She smiled, and I analysed her expression. She not only smiled, but she also smirked a bit.

I frowned lightly, before handing it to her. She took it, and instantly walked to the dressing rooms.

I sat there, waiting for Tiffany to come out.
As soon as the thick curtains opened, she walked out and I smiled. The dress fitted her perfectly, and it also made her look strong and feminine at the same time.

"You like it?" She asked and I stood up seeing her genuine smiles, make me happier than ever.

"I love it." I whispered, and her smile even grew wider.

"I'll take it."

~

As I walked into the small café, I saw him already sipping his hot chocolate.

"Cece...". He stood up, and hugged me, which I instatly retuned.

"I needed to talk to you about this fake relation." I begun, and as soon as I had the chance to say anything else, he spoke up cutting me up.

"I know you only wanted two weeks, and I'm going to respect that."

"No..." His eyes widened, and I looked him straight into his eyes.

"I want to continue it." I spoke up, but he frowned.

"Why?"

"I need to...move on...and you're good for me...I think." I stated, but he pursed his lips.

"Don't do something you'll regret later Cece. I mean till when?" He asked, and took a sip of his hot chocolate.

I straighten up in my seat, and cleared my throat. "Till prom." I said, and he nodded taking another sip.

"I'll give you two days to think about this whole thing, and then we can continue it....but only if you want it of course." He said, and I smiled at him.

"Sure. But if I decide earlier I'll tell you." I said and he nodded. I stood up, and before walking away, I took a step towards him and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me causing me to immediately smile back.

~

After changing into my dress, I put on my Makeup and straightened my hair completly. I let it fall onto my shoulders and picked our my white heels. I then waited for my phone to buzz. And after it did, I immediately went downstairs and outside.

But as soon as I saw who was sitting in the back, my jaw tightened and I just got into the car ignoring him.

He was sitting in the middle, next to him was a bag. So there sadly was no other place for Reece to sit than right next to me, while Dave sat on the driver seat and Tiffany on the passenger seat.

As I made myself comfortable, I felt the heat of his body draining into mine. I closed the door and he just ignored me completly.

I took a look at his phone, and saw him playing some games on it. I somehow was cursing under my breath bur also praying this would never end.

I looked at Reece, and he still was playing as if he didn't heard my heart beating so loudly. And add some really freaking feeling car to it, you knew that I was feeling like a fucking oven.

I looked at his phone, and then away again. I texted Tiffany.

"Why?"
-Cece

"He wanted to sit there."
-Tiffany

I locked my phone again, and I saw his phone being locked. He put his hand on his tight, and let it slide to his knee.

I felt my phone vibrate on my lap, and picked it up once more.

"Adventure?"
-Reece

I frowned, but before I could say something, his fingertips were on my gratuation clothe. I felt electricity rush through my body, and desperatly wanted him to stop but also continue.

As if he heard this, his hands trailed to the opening of the cloth, and to my dress. For a second I didn't feel something, till his hand landed on my bare thight near my knee.

H

e let his hand slide uo, till he arrived at the end of my dress. The dress was midthight. I sighed, and he looked up, smirking.

"I'll continue if you say so."
-Reece

I locked it again, fighting against the urge of letting him do what he wants. I let my head fall onto the seat, and closed my eyes as his hands continued drawing circles.

Then he put his hands away. I instantly opened my eyes and my eyes widened. His hand slowly slide away from my tight.

I reacted so fast, I even didn't realized the happening. I took his hand, and looked at his face. As we held eye contact, I took a good glance at his lips, and then back to his eyes.

I turned away from him, his hand not on me anymore, and then felt a hot breath on my ear.

"Say it and I'll do it anytime." He whispered and I just turned my head.

He intesily looked at my plump lips, even if he now sure was a foot and half away from me, I felt his breath. But I just thought of Carlos and turned away again.

I practically had cheated.

I sighed, because in the next moment, we arrived, and I was out of the car, losing the heat spot next to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1.8K 18
Jim Hawkins x Reader [Treasure Planet] ... (Y/N) and Jim were like oil and water. No matter how many times y...
361K 4.7K 104
๐ˆ๐๐’๐“๐€๐†๐‘๐€๐Œ. โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—…๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€. *เณƒเผ„ โช ๐— ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ก...
181K 8.9K 54
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...
56.2K 2.7K 35
๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐–ผ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐—‘ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—† ๐—ˆ๐–ผ. ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๐‘ซ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘จ๐‘พ๐‘ฒ๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘บ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ฝ๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘พ๐‘บ, ...