Struggles In Highschool Levi...

By DelinaFN4Y

This is a fanfiction crossover where we collided Black Butler and Attack on Titan. The story is going on in... More

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
First Year Anniversary
Part 14
Part 15
End of a war

Part 1

321 7 0
By DelinaFN4Y

WARNING: CONTAINS FOUL LANGUAGE AND DELICATE SUBJECTS AS BULLYING. IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE TO THIS THEN WE DON'T RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS.

[Reader1] and [Reader2] were going to school on a sunny day, but then they spoted two girls trying to flirt with their crushes.

[Reader1] gets furious and wants to march towards the girls, especally the girl who was batting her eyelids towards Sebastian. Luckily [Reader2] stoped her, before she made a total fool out of herself and calmed her down. She whispered while smiling towards the girls whos attention they've caught: „Keep yourself together! Or you will have no chance with him!"
[Reader1] sighed, knowing her bestfriend is right, and then made a total calm face, as if she doesen't care about who talks to Sebastian.
[Reader1-s] friend [Reader2] crushes on Levi. As they both saw how the boys were getting along with the girls, who seemed to be in 10-th grade, they both went towards them. [Reader1] walked up next to Sebastian, while [Reader2] walked up to Levi.
[Reader1] walked up to Sebastian and said: "Well hi there Bassy... Oh, and who might this be? Havent seen you before," and she does a fake-suprised look.
[Reader2] does the same fake-suprised face, then Levi anwsers: "We know eachother from swimming club. And we go to school together [Reader1], duh."
"Well I was asking just to know, and now that I think about it she does seem familiar, ou yeah you both are in 10-th grade aren't you? "asks [Reader1] while making a innosent face.
"Yeah," the two girls said very proudly, as if they didin't relise they stept in a dangerous territory.
"You don't know [Reader1], rats," thought [Reader2].
The school bell rings. Sebastian says with a rather sad expression: "Back to class, Levi. Oh how am I supposed to pass this test?"
[Reader1] was still a bit mad but didn't show it and so she said: "Well anyway, see you soon Bassy!" while doing a little smile to him.
"See you," Sebastian sended [Reader1] off with a sigh then talked to Levi while walking to class: "I better pass this test or I will go all demon over that teacher."
"Oh yeah and I'll make a plastic sword and kill her, " Levi said sarcastically. They both laughed, well Sebastian laughed, Levi just chuckled a little bit, and enterd the class.
[Reader1]and [Reader2] watched them go and soon they realized they are just staring at the door and shouted: "Fuck we'll be late for class!" and they ran.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955 42 19
[Levi Ackerman x Reader] They were separated by loss and were brought back together by fate. One a wounded girl with a hardened heart; the other a ma...
4.9K 61 17
]Warning: it's a Levi x male reader fanfiction[ Well you and Levi are childhood friends and you both end up joining the survey corps. Yay Sorry, I'm...
147 17 7
Born in the deep depths of the underground, you have no one to rely on for most of your youth after your parents' sudden disappearance. Unsure whethe...
23.1K 367 16
"Why don't you try to associate yourself with others?" The black haired girl asked facing the board same as the brunette whose 1 meter apart from her...