wrapped。 yoonseok

By whaelien

☾I, Jung Hoseok, am a badass in my own nerdy ways. I do study. I do get good grades. I do get to school befo... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
CHARACTER Q&A [closed]
62
epilogue
Q&A ANSWERS

4

51.4K 2.7K 6.9K
By whaelien

"Hoseok." Jimin said. "Hoseok, Hoseok, Hoseok, Hoseok-"

"What?" I groaned. "I'm trying to focus."

"Well I'm not and I'm trying to entertain myself here."

"You should focus or else you'd fail this subject and not graduate."

"I will graduate no matter what." He retorted.

"Yeah? Says who."

"Says me." He smirked.

"Smart." I sarcastically said.

"Are you saying I'm dumb?"

"Yes, pretty much."

"Ouch, where's my baby when I need him?"

"You have a baby?"

"Yes, he's seventeen." He winked.

"You swing that way?" I smirked.

"So what if I do?"

"What about your baby?"

"He still hasn't arrived."

"When's he arriving?" I asked.

"After tomorrow." He answered.

The bell rang signaling it was time for last class. I had P.E with Jungkook and I was happy that I wasn't going to get hit with dodge balls alone. At least he can cover me.

"I'm leaving."

"Leaving?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Do you not know what skipping means? I do not want to have Mrs. Luka for Algebra. I'm already failing and I do not want any minus points on my report card."

"Well, you have fun with that." I smiled. "I'm gonna go now, bye." I waved.

He waved and we separated ways as I walked to the gym. I met Jungkook there and we went to the locker room, changing into our gym clothes. We walked back out and met up with the other people and the teacher showed up. Mr. Roy can win Earth's most muscled man ever. Does that make sense? I feel like if we accidentally hit him with a golf ball, he'd explode into millions of little Mr. Roy's.

"Okay, today we're going to try something new. Make your way to the field and start stretching, I'll be right back."

"What? Why does it have to be on the hottest day ever? I swear, as soon as I get back home, I will fall into my bath tub and just stay there until winter's here." Jungkook said, sighing.

"I need a cold shower." I frowned.

We all walked to the field and started stretching. The guys that were playing their football game started leaving and gave us our space. Mr. Roy came back and told us to run two laps around the field before starting the new thing he was talking about.

"Alright, we'll be trying out some soccer." Everyone groaned. "Come on, it's a fun game. If you guys do it well then we'll be continuing it for the rest of the school year. Now that doesn't mean you should purposely suck at it because if you do then you'll automatically get an F on your report card. Okay?"

"Yes sir." We all answered.

He got a soccer ball and started teaching us the basics. "Divide yourselves into two groups. Eleven on each team." He said. We all started diving ourselves and I turned out to be in the same team as Jungkook and Chanyeol. Thank god Baekhyun wasn't in this class or else this would be hell. "If you are wearing any kind of jewelry, please take it off or else you'd hurt someone."

Half of the class took off their bracelets and put them in their bags near the benches.

"If only Baekhyun was here so I could accidentally scratch him on purpose." Jungkook said, glaring at the ground.

"So evil." I laughed.

"Now, just try playing it the way you think it's played and I'll point out the mistakes and teach you how to fix it, got it?" Mr. Roy said.

We nodded and he blew the whistle. The person in the center kicked the ball to the opposite side and Chanyeol caught it, instantly causing Mr. Roy to blow his whistle.

"Chanyeol, this is soccer. It's not volleyball. You can't touch it with your hand."

"I apologize." He sarcastically said.

"If you're going to joke around, I'm gonna joke around and put an F on your report card, yeah?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Roy." He clenched his teeth, throwing the ball to the other team.

And so we continued playing, Mr. Roy pointed out many mistakes but he said we played better than last year's class which was a big thing considering some of them were in the school's soccer team.

Jungkook and I walked back to the locker rooms and changed back to our previous clothes. "Are you coming over today?" I asked.

"Nope, eomma wants me to go shopping with her." He shrugged.

"Oh okay, have fun." I smiled. I hugged him and we walked back to our own houses.

"How was school today?" My mom asked.

"It was fun. Up until we started playing soccer with none other than Mr. Roy."

"Oh that Roy teacher, never fails to amuse me." She said, with a sad smile.

"You know he was your brother's favorite teacher." My dad added.

"I know." I mumbled. I didn't want to go through another round of tears this time so I changed the subject into something more fun. "It's Friday and you guys aren't going out?"

"Well, we're not sure whether or not we should leave you here alone."

"I'll be fine! You guys go out and have some alone time." I smiled.

"Are you sure, honey?"

"Yes, a hundred percent."

"Alright. But we won't be gone for too long."

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say." I laughed. They smiled at me and went up to their room to change for their night out.

"Hey Hoseok, you can invite Jungkook over if you want! But no parties!" I heard my dad yell.

"Did you actually tell Hoseok not to throw a party?" My mom said, laughing.

"I can't believe I just did. He's too innocent to throw a party!" They both laughed.

"Wow, thanks dad." I mumbled. "Jungkook's busy!"

"Oh okay, you sure you're not going out? Because we'll take the key with us."

"Yeah I'm sure." I nodded.

"Alright honey, if there's any trouble just call the police then call us, okay?"

"Yes, I would totally call the police because I ran out of ramen." I laughed.

She just smiled at me and hugged me. "Don't stay up too long, alright?"

"Sure." I nodded. They both bid farewell and left, locking the door behind them.

I guess today's gonna be a boring and lazy day.

That is, until Jimin called me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"It's me."

"You who?" I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you cheering?"

"Ha ha, very funny." I said. "Why are you calling me at this hour of the day?"

"It's still seven."

"Doesn't matter. I was about to start my Disney movie marathon but someone interrupted me."

"I love Disney movies."

"You do?"

"I do." He said. "Can I come over? I really have nothing else to do."

"Hang out with your seventeen year old baby."

"Can I bring him over?"

"Of course."

"Wait really?"

"Hell no." I laughed. "How am I supposed to know he's not just some cannibal that would cut me in half and eat my guts?"

"Wow, now I won't be able to look at him the same way ever again."

"Did I just ruin a perfectly good relationship?" I cooed.

"You did, indeed. So you owe me."

"What do I owe you?"

"I don't know. I'll think about it some other time, but really. Can I come over?"

"I would let you come over if I wasn't locked in."

"Locked? Are you okay? Are you being abused? Cough once if yes. Is there a gun held to your head? Cough twice if there is-"

"Jimin. I'm perfectly fine. My parents are out and they tend to take the key with them since I never go out."

"So I was right. You really are a party pooper."

"Hey hey hey, excuse you."

He just laughed. "Do you have windows?"

"No, I have Apple."

"Oh my fucking god, Hoseok."

"I'm sorry. Yes, I do have windows. Just come to the backyard and I'll open it for you."

He hung up and I texted him the address. I was going to tell my parents that a friend was coming over but then again I wouldn't want my head to be cut off by my dad so I'll make sure Jimin's out before they're back.

Speaking of Jimin, I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to the door and opened the little mail hole. I looked out and saw nothing but black jeans.

"You know, if you wanted to look-"

"Go back home." I cut him off.

"I'm sorry." He laughed. "So where is this window of yours?"

"I told you, go to the backyard."

"Gotcha," He said, walking around the house.

I walked into the kitchen and saw him standing there from the window. He smiled expectantly at me and I just laughed. "I don't think your fat ass would fit through this."

"Don't judge it till you try it."

"What?"

"Nothing."

I walked towards the window and unlocked it, making it easier for him to slide through. "I wasn't expecting that."

"See?"

"Whatever. How did you get here so fast?"

"I live here."

I coughed. "You live where?"

"Two houses down." He pointed to his left.

"Oh wow. Small world." I laughed.

We walked to the living room and sat on the couch, ready to play the movies. I put on the obvious, Cinderella.

"You're a Cindy guy?" He gasped.

"Who doesn't like this movie? Everyone loves it."

"False generalization. Some people love Cinderella while the rest love Beauty and the Beast."

"Oh god no. I can't say I hate that movie but I can't say I like it either."

"I can't believe you." He crossed his arms. "We're watching Beauty and the Beast after this and I will force you to love it."

"You can't force someone into loving something."

"Oh baby I can." He smirked. I blushed and looked down. "Oh right, this stuff turns you red." He laughed.

"Shut up."

"Okay, baby." He laughed more as I blushed even deeper.

We were in the middle of Cinderella when Jimin's phone started ringing. I paused the movie and gestured for him to answer it. He took his phone out and his face lit up.

"Oh hey look, it's my baby." He said as he answered it.

"Who said I'm your baby?" A deep voice said.

"I did." He proudly said. "Why'd you call?"

"Hello to you too." His friend said. "Are you busy right now? I need a ride."

"Where you going?"

"Taemin's party."

"So you go to a stranger's party but still not attend school?"

"Since when have I gone to parties that are hosted by people I know?" He laughed.

"True true. Anyways, I'm busy right now. Ask someone else."

"What are you so busy with on a Friday ni- Oh I get it. You're with a guy, aren't you?" I can feel him smirking.

"Yes in fact, I am. Say hi," He passed the phone to me. My eyes widened and I passed it back to him. "Say hi! Be nice to my baby and say hi!"

"Guess he doesn't want to. Don't force the poor boy."

"Whatever. You have fun at that party, yeah? Tell me what happens when I'm back."

"Alright, bye." His friend said. He hung up and put the phone back in his pockets.

"Now where were we?" He smiled as I played the movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
62.4K 2.1K 62
ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴇ's ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪɴ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ sᴏ ʜᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴇxᴛs ʜɪᴍ ɪɴsᴛᴇᴀᴅ... ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇs, ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ...
20.9K 755 21
→˚₊·Namjoon is perfect student in terms of looks, grades, personality, and apparently is straight. which he thinks would make him perfect. But Ju...
5.8K 655 27
Jeon Jungkook, an aspiring neurologist with dreams of an ideal future, is blindsided when someone from his hidden past resurfaces unexpectedly. Unawa...