Falling For The Slut

By belovedkisses

(((((FINISHED 24.07.17))))) UNEDITED!!! Guys tbh. there are like so many mistakes because English isn't my mo... More

When Rein Falls
Prologue
Chapter One - The Beginning
Chapter Two - Night Adventure
Chapter Three - I Am...
Chapter Four - Green eyes of spring.
Chapter Five - Saving The Slut
Chapter Six - The Bitter Truth
Chapter Seven - Broken Hearts At A Party
Chapter Eight - The Little Girl In The Tutu
Chapter Nine - Bringing Her Home
Chapter Ten - You Are Caring?
Chapter Eleven - Standing Up For Herself
Chapter Twelve - The Beautiful Daisy
Chapter Thirteen - Being A Good Buisness Woman
Chapter Fourteen - Many Make-Out Scenes
Chapter Fifteen - Cece and Dave
Chapter Sixteen - Practice
Chapter Seventeen - Bathroom Talk
Chapter Eighteen - The Bruise
Chapter Nineteen - A new friend
Chapter Twenty - Helping out
Chapter Twenty-One - Finding Out
Chapter Twenty-Two - Eavesdropping
Chapter Twenty-Three - First Lunch
Chapter Twenty- Four - Judging
Chapter Twenty-Five - The Charity Ball - PART ONE
Chapter Twenty-Five - Charity Event - PART TWO
Chapter Twenty-Six - Last Dance
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Mental Death
Chapter Twenty-Eight - The Decision
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Protecting Her?
Chapter Thirty-One - The Graduation Part One
Chapter Thirty-Two - The Graduation part Two
Chapter Thirty-Three - His Cold eyes intimidate me.
Chapter Thirty-Four - Getting A New Home
Chapter Thirty-Five - Struggles of Getting Votes for Prom Queen
Chapter Thirty-Six - Love Realization
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Hospital Nights
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Getting to know Reece
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Man up
Chapter Forty - The Truth At Prom
Chapter Forty - One - Finish Line
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty - Life thoughts while studying

1.7K 61 5
By belovedkisses

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHECK OUT MY OTHER TWO STORIES TOO!!! 

"Sincerely, Gabriel" AND "When Rein Falls"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because once again, I couldn't protect the only girl I desperately wanted to.

04.02.2017

17:31

"Chapter Thirty -  Life thoughts while studying"

.Cecelia's POV.

Shit!

I had accidentally left my window open and instantly run upstairs to close it again. as I stepped my room, I felt a slightly cooler air there. quickly walking to the window, I slowly closed it and then changed into more comfortable clothes. I went back down, and let myself fall onto the couch. It was so comfortable, and I soon decided to close my eyes for a few seconds and just concentrate on my breathing and my steady heartbeat.

But I hadn't thought of actually seeing Reece's car actually being there. Was it there as I arrived?

I felt a knot forming in my throat, as he then stepped out of Dave's house and walked to his car. It indeed was his car. He looked at my direction one last time and went still for a second, before just driving away.

For a second I thought he actually wanted to come over... how I wish he did.

I let myself completely fall on the couch and then closed my eyelids to let sleep take over me.

.Thursday.

The whole week, I kept myself from thinking about Matt by studying. My last test was tomorrow, and I needed a really good grade in there.

Every day I forced myself to go to school, and smile like always. The worse thing was, not only had I problems with life, love, and friends, but the slight mobbing got worse.

Yesterday, for example, I found a letter in my locker, about me being the biggest slut in the whole wide world. I laughed it off like always and walked up to the boy who wrote it. I mean I would've recognized this writing everywhere. He once did my homework too. 

I remember the boys face it was filled with sadness and fear. I stepped in front of him and then did something I am not proud of. But it is my job to do, isn't it? I had to humiliate him in front of his whole friend circle, right? That is the classification of a bitch.

His friends, of course, defended him. But after me only saying one word, they shut up. I remember Zoe and Carly standing behind me, not holding me back from insulting people, instead, they just laughed.

And as soon as Riley came too, the 'group' they completely stopped defending, and the boy even apologized to me.

But not everyone did apologize to me, today, for example, I walked around the hallways, and insults like 'slut' 'whore' 'bitch' 'fake' were heard, I smiled at each of them, but when my anger couldn't take it anymore, I turned around and defended myself.

"Just because I get the majority of boys doesn't mean you all have to be jealous," I smirked, and they just pulled their eyebrows together, at least most of them.

"But I appreciate you all looking up to me." I finally said and walked away.

The whole week, I tried to ignore Reece, in some way, it was his fault that the slut shaming got worse, he and Ellie broke up. Everybody gave me the fault of their break up and they say that that I even was so desperate that I had to break healthy relationships.

But what nobody of them knew, was that I didn't even know what happened, or why they broke up. Sure I knew about Ryans feelings for Ellie, but I don't know... would she really?

I don't think so she wouldn't do that to Reece, he would be devastated, just like Tiffany is right now. She liked Ryan...

Tiffany, of course, wasn't really happy about it, but she wasn't against it either. She sure had a crush on Ryan, but it wasn't that big of a crush. So moving on wouldn't be a problem for her, like it was for me.

Tiffany helped me a lot these days, we had searched for available places to live, and we even found one. This Saturday I was going to look over it, and decide whenever I'll take it or not.

I had three months till college was starting, so I was going to live there for the next three months.

I also got accepted into NYU. I was really happy about this, that they actually choose me. Sure I was a straight A+ student, even if it is really unusual for a slut to be that good in school, school always was important for me and my parents expected excellent results from me too.

And whenever I gave them what they want, I got a surprise. This time, they bought me an apartment in Manhattan, and I really liked it, but I actually wanted to spend more time with them.

Even if they beat me up a lot, they still are my parents and I love them...

The house was still a mess, I tried to clean up a bit every day, but it was more difficult than thought. The whole glass table was destroyed, and splinters lay everywhere.

I stood up and walked to the still closed curtains, and slightly opened them, imagining Reece on the other side of the street.

Like he did a few days ago. He stood there, on the other side, and I wanted him to be here by me. I wanted him to say 'I love you.' But I also knew he wasn't going to. He may have broken up with Ellie, but he still just sees me as the slut in the school.

Tomorrow Carlos and I were going to break up, but I actually don't want to. I mean I don't love him, but he somehow saved me from this whole insulting.

I think he didn't want to break up so early either. I'm going to ask him if we could do it till prom. Prom was just two weeks from now on, and I actually thought about not going at all.

But then there were the girls, from school who expected me to even be prom queen. I couldn't say no, I mean it was part of the stereotype I guess.

I continued to study till night, and the whole time all I heard, was my shaky breathing and my fast heart beat. I wanted to cry, but I also wanted to stay strong and keep myself from even thinking about it.

I had to stay strong just two weeks. Two weeks and I would be out of college, and in Roselle. Two weeks and my life would change to something else. Maybe I find new love.

Maybe...

But I only wanted Reece to be with me. I wanted him to hold my hand, and hug me tightly, to say everything will be fine.

I wanted him to do so many things, but he did nothing. He doesn't even know I felt this way, he just saw what I did, he saw my unacceptable behavior. My slutty ways of getting what I want.

My way of getting 'popularity'. I was the girl everyone thought about when the synonym for 'slut' was said. 'Prostitute'

I was the girl everyone hated, the bitch. But nobody saw the real me. They saw what I did, but they never saw what I felt at that exact moment. 

They heard my voice, but not the crack.

They felt my breath, but never the shake in it.

They saw right through my eyes but never saw the depressed broken girl's soul behind them. 

All they saw, were my closed eyes, like a door I never opened, like a lock without a key, like a code without a password.

There was no key to all of this. But there were emotions. And whenever I felt sad or tired, I slowly opened them to someone.

But till now, nobody saw them. Nobody saw the broken one.

Nobody saw the broken slut, behind the deep blue eyes.

Nobody saw the real me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 348 22
Remus John Lupin is taking over the role of the professor in defence against the dark arts in Hogwarts, but he didn't expect to meet a certain woman...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
234K 4.9K 35
Is this wrong, or have people in my life convinced me it is?
25.7K 399 42
Yang Yi crossed over the world with a storage space with him. He ended up in some desolate wilderness populated by flying beasts and dangerous predat...