Rodes & Smith (COMPLETED)

By hatethatiloveyou11

Sequel to The Bad boy & The Church Girl: Rodes & Smith. *Can read independent from The Bad Boy & The Church... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
NEW BOOK.

Prologue

3.8K 78 3
By hatethatiloveyou11

Sequel to The Bad boy & The Church Girl:

Rodes & Smith.

Seven years later....

Cami moves away from her hometown after Zane's supposed death followed by her mother's death. It was too painful to be in the town where he once walked the streets. Or living in her mother's house.

Zane turns back to his bad boy ways (partying, drinking, smoking, and drugs.) never girls. His heart still belongs to a certain red head. He thinks Cami left him. That's what the note said. When Zane takes over his father's law firm he decides to merge with another firm in California. When he finds out that one of the top lawers at this firm is the love of his life that he let get away, will he try to win her back? Or give up on her once and for all?

When Cami sees Zane she thinks she's gone crazy. He was supposed to of died 7 years ago. She is in a committed relationship with a great guy. She mourned Zane for many many years why did he all of a sudden 'come alive'? And what will she do about it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bet By Nina

Teen Fiction

773 60 32
"Please don't say it". I beg him to stop, I'm not ready to let go. "I love you, Electra.", he says his pleading eyes burning into my soul. I start cr...
8.2K 368 34
Harper Evans moved all the way to Dorchester, Massachusetts from her small hometown in Texas, leaving her life and everyone she knows behind. Harper...
3.1K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
313K 8.8K 50
Ryan was holding my arm and with other arm he was ready to pull my sleeves up again. I immediately held his hand. "Please please do..don't" I tried...