I'm BTS's Choreographer [Comp...

By KP0P_Beccca

Rebecca Lee is a normal girl, she's 19 years old and has a good life. Rebecca has danced her whole life and t... More

One| Rebecca Lee
Two| Meeting them for the first time
Three| Finally getting a job
Four|Almost late
Five|Q&A
Six|Teahyung's ex..
Seven|First Dance Practice
Nine|Selca time with Bts
Ten|Texting All Night Long
Eleven|Give Back My Phone!
Twelve|War Of Hormone
Thirteen|Confession
Fourteen|I Like U
Fifteen|No shirt!
Sixteen|Party (Part 1)
Sventeen| Party (Part 2)
Eighteen|3 More Dances
Ninteen|Wrong Outfit..
Twenty|Breanna's New Job
Twenty One|Interview
Twenty Two|Date Nigth (1)
Twenty Three|Date Night (2)
Twenty Four|Date Night (3)
Twenty Five|Date Night (4)
Twenty Six|Date Night (5)
Twenty Seven|Date Night (6)
Twenty Eight|Date Night (7)
Twenty Nine|See You In 2 Months
Thirty|Why lie?
Thirty One|Birthday Party
Thirty two|I hate my life
Thirty three| what is going on?
Thirty Four|Sneaking Out
Thirty Five| Drunk Rebecca
Thirty Six | Punishment
Thirty Seven |The love of my life
Thirty Eight |Jagiya
Thirty Nine | I will quit too!
Forty|Be My First..
Forty One |I'm Back Baby
Forty Two| What's Wrong With Suga?
Forty Three | Moving?
Forty Four| You Need A Vacation
Forty Five |A Secret Plan?
Forty Six|Having Fun In The Snow
Forty Seven|Let's Go On A Date
Forty Eight| Getting Ready For You
Forty Nine|Be Mine Forever

Eight| Kookie in love?

959 21 21
By KP0P_Beccca

~Rebecca's Pov~

"Where we going Rebecca?" Seokjin asked while he started the car. He and Namjoon sat in the front of the van and then it was Hoseok, me and then Taehyung. And then we had Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi I the back. Seokjin looked at me wait for an answer.
I gave him the address to my parents restaurant and he started to drive.
"I hope you like the restaurant, it's my parents." I said.
"Oh really?" Jungkook said.
"I'm positive that we are going to like it Rebecca." Namjoon said and looked back from his seat.
"And one more thing.. My friends are there is it okey if they can meet you?" I asked and looked at them.
"Yeah why not. But they aren't sasang fans right?" Yoongi asked and laugh a bit.
"No I promise they are normal. It's just that I don't know how they will react. They really love you guys."
"Ohhh then we have to meet them, if they love us that much I mean." Taehyung said and our hand slightly touched.
"Can you tell us something about them, like names how many they are age, just so we are a bit prepared." Seokjin said.
"Oh yeah sure Oppa." I answered him and I saw that he smiled throw the glass of the car.

"Well They are 18-19 years old, I'm the oldest. None of them are Korean, they where born in America but then move here." I said and pause a bit.
"And you? Where are you from?" Yoongi asked.
"Umm I'm actually from Europe.."
"I knew! I just knew it!" Taehyung said loud and happy. "Please go on, sorry."

"No it's okey Oppa.. Um okey so My sister name is Yeasi and she's 18, she is also adopted, she got adopted a year after me and her bias is Kookie." I looked back at him and he smiled. "Then we have Breanna but we call her Bre, she's 19 and she lives with her cousin Ciara. Ciara is the youngest of everyone so we all call her the Maekne she's 18. Bre's bias is Yoongi Oppa and Ciara has Namjoon as bias.
And then we have Nia, she's new to our little group. She goes in the same class as Ciara, last year of college. She's 18 years and her bias is Jimin Oppa.

"Okey so you can say their bias but not yours why?" Taehyung said and wined.
"Yeah I can say theirs because they are not working with you. And I would be super embarrassing if he knew I could be like those crazy fan girls when he just act cute, sexy yeah it doesn't matter what he do or say.. So yeah pretty embarrassing for me." I said and just looked straight avoiding eye contact.
"Hehe your so cute Rebecca!" Namjoon laughed. I blushed.

"Namjoon Oppa can you turn on the radio? I wanna listen to some music." I asked
"Only if you do aegyo!" He said.
"Are you serious?!" I said and looked a bit sad.
"Yes do it now."
"But.."
"Do it! Do it! Do it!" Everyone said.
"Ughh okey!"
"Do gwiyomi!" Taehyung said and laughed.
"Do The whole song nonna!" Jungkook said excited.

(I don't look like this in the book, but I'm doing the same thing as her)

I started to do the gwiyom and everyone cheered. I finished the song and everyone laughed and looked really happy. But when I looked at Taehyung he had his mouth opened and looked blank.
"Yah! Teatae Oppa stop staring!" I laughed and slapped his arm gently.

~Taehyung's Pov~
As soon Rebecca started to do the gwiyom I froze. She looked so f.ucking cute you can't imagine! She was cute from the beginning of the end! I got a bit shocked, I didn't know she could be this cute! And everyone knows that I love a girl that can do aegyo!
Suddenly I felt a slightly pain In my chest. My heart was beating faster. I started at her the whole time.
'Am I falling for Rebecca?' I Thought.
Rebecca finished the song and she blushed. She looked at me and smiled.
"Yah! TaeTae Oppa stop staring!" She laughed and slapped my arm gently.
'Yes I'm definitely falling for her.' I thought and smiled at her.

~Rebecca's Pov~
"So can you turn on the radio now Oppa?" I asked Namjoon.
"Yeah wait." He turned on the radio and the song that was playing was 'If you do' by Got7.
"Yesss! I love this song!" I said excited.
"Oh are you a fan of Got7?" Hoseok asked.
"Yes they are on my top 5 list of boy bands I like."
"Oh do you know that I'm friends with Jackson?" Namjoon said and looked back at me.
"Yes hehe your lucky." I laughed a bit.
"We are all good friends with them, wanna meet them someday?" Yoongi asked.
"Yes omg yes!" I was all excited.
"Aww your so cute when you excited nonna." Jungkook said.

We all sang along to the song that came on and we had fun and just became crazy. 15 minutes later we where at the restaurant.
Before we jumped out, the boys put on different masks over their beautiful faces and then they put a hat and sunglasses on, so nobody would recognize them.
'Ugh it must be really hard to be an idol.' I thought when we walked into the restaurant.

We all jump out of the car and walked inside. I walked first with Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon. I looked for my friends but I couldn't find them.
"Where are your friends Nonna?" Jungkook asked and looked around.
"Umm I don't know, let me text them.." I said and took up my phone and texted Breanna.

Rebecca: Guys where are you!?

Bre: At the restaurant, like u wanted unnie.

Rebecca: but where in the restaurant?

Bre: In the back, come on we are hungry

I put my phone back in my pocket.
"They're in the back."
We walked to the back of the restaurant and there I saw them. They where sitting in a small table. I waved at them and smiled. The saw me and waved back but they looked afraid and shocked. I was just about to run to them but I got stopped, someone grabbed my hand. I looked back to see who it was and it was Jungkook. He's eyes were big and so was his mouth. He made everyone stop. He was starting at something I looked at the direction he was looking at. Jungkook was starting at my friends.
"Who's.. that girl?" He asked me in a low voice.
"Umm that's my friends." I said and looked at them. They where all looking at us and whispered something.
"Yeah but who's that." He pointed at my sister Yessi.
"Hehe ohh her! That's my sister Yessi. Don't worry she won't bit.. Hard" I joked and started to walked again.
"I think I'm in love guys..." He said still staring at Yessi. And Yessi was starting back at him.
"Ohhh" everyone teased him.
"Don't worry Kookie she's super nice." I said and ran to my friends. They all stood up and walked to me.

"UNNIE!" They yelled.
"Is that Bts!?" Breanna asked excited.
"Yeah that's the surprise I was talking about before." I said and looked back at them. "Okey so don't be too nervous, treat them like normal people."
"Oh yeah we will try hah." Nia laughed a bit. We walked to the boys. They all smiled but Kookie was still staring at Yessi.
"Hey so this is my friends." I said. "This is Nia, this is Breanna, this is our maekne Ciara and this is my sis Yessi."
They all smiled and said hey.
Bts took off their masks and said hey.
"Um I think this table is to small." Breanna said and looked at the table they where sitting with before.
"Yeah let's find a bigger one." Jimin said and took my arm and made me walk.
"Oppa what are you doing ?" I asked him.
"Nothing." He said and winked. I looked back to the rest and I got eye contact with Taehyung, he looked kinda mad.

We got a table and ordered our food.
It was a bit awkward at first but soon after we all started to relax and have fun.
Yessi sat beside Jungkook and they didn't care what we others where talking, they only talked with each other. It was like we others wasn't even there!

I looked over at Ciara she was sitting beside Namjoon they talked a lot too. Namjoon leaned in and whispered something to her and he gave her a small paper. She opened the paper and blushed.

Nia and Breanna talked to everyone, they fangirled a bit and where really excited.

We finished our meal and paid. Bts put their masks on again when we walked to the car.
"We're sorry that we have to go, we need to practices more.." Seokjin said and looked sad.
"No it's okey we understand." Nia said.
"But we have to meet again. We will give Rebecca our numbers and then she can give them to you." Namjoon said.

We all said good bye and to the girls and then jumped into the car. Seokjin start to drive back to BigHit.
"So what did you think of my friends?" I asked.
"They where really nice." Jimin said.
"Yeah I like Ciara she was cool." Namjoon said and smirk.
"What did you think of Yessi, Kookie?" I asked and looked back at him.
"Umm she was amazing heh." He said and smiled. "I think I'm in love."
"Haha well you have my permission to date her. Your a good guy, but if you ever hurt her I will hurt you even more." I said the scariest I could.
"Oh yeah I won't I promise nonna!" He said afraid.

Soon we where back at BigHit and practiced the dance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 8K 45
PART 1: Kim Yoona is a regular school girl, going about her daily routine. That slowly changes when a new student arrives. He's lonely and she's kind...
21.2K 757 56
Title: The Only Girl (BTS Fanfiction) Status: COMPLETED Written by: synopsis A supposed to be all boy group band became a co-ed group the twist is yo...
390 21 38
BTS finally gets their new English tutor, Rose. She's kind and down-to-earth, but with a tough side. She's the type of girl a few of the members coul...
5.8K 126 12
She's an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life. He's an idol, living the dream as a famous Kpop group that's well known all around the world. Ordina...