The Boss' Aggression (BWWM)

By 99Hikori

TBA • The Boss' Aggression • Dante Grants A twenty something woman who just lost her only living relative... More

The Boss' Aggression
Chapter II: Stare
Chapter III: Godfather
Chapter IV: Merchandise
Chapter V: Keep
Chapter VI: Problem
Chapter VII: Angel
Chapter VIII: The War
Chapter IX: The War II (INTRO)
Chapter X: The War II
Chapter XI: The Traffic I
Chapter XII: The Kidnap
Chapter XIII: The Kidnap II
Chapter XIV: Skin Deep
Chapter XV: I Am Your Maker
Apology
Chapter XVI:War
Chapter XIX: Grind Them
Chapter XX: Can I Have Her?(Not Edited)
Chapter XXI: Burn Georgi Fredo
Chapter XXII: Love Locked Down
Chapter XXIII: Ready
Chapter XXIV: Finally
A/N
Chapter XXVIII: Never
Chapter XXIX: Only For You
**ON HOLD**
Chapter XXX: I Love You
I'm BACKKK
Chapter XXXII: Down to Business
Chapter XXXIII: Good Woman
A/N : Chapters In Bulk/ Story building
Chapter XXXIV: Getting Closer
I Apologize
Chapter XXXV: Liars And Cheaters
Chapter XXXVI: Sooner Than Later I
Chapter XXXVII: SOONER THAN LATER II
CHAPTER XXXVIII: Let It Be Known
CHAPTER XXXIX: Rise And Shine Cara
CHAPTER XL: Angel's Lament

Chapter XVII: HIM

8.5K 350 42
By 99Hikori

Chapter XVII: HIM

Angel

 A WEEK AFTER ANGEL DECLARED WAR

I sped down the plain roads through nothing but trees, the only visible light was the moon.
My foot pressed harder into the gas as I gripped the steering wheel, there was only so much fucking around I could do. The place Bobby told me about was coming up to my right, I could feel my temple pulsating as I pulled onto the dirty road.  

 If I didn't calm down before I got in there,  I believe I will kill the bastard. I had hoped that once I got into this shit hole of a hideout, Bobby would be beating the shit out of the fucking pig. 

Unfortunately, I found myself not even breathing properly. I angrily stepped out of the car and slammed the door, not bothering to turn off the headlights or gas. If I wanted to get all of the juice from the pig, I wasn't going to be able to squeeze it out of him. I had to carefully pluck the seeds out of the lemon. 

Sighing, I straightened my posture and raked a slow and steady hand through my hair as I fixed my tie and buttoned my suit jacket. I had to remain calm if I wanted the pig to tell me what I wanted. Honestly, the best way to go about this is to go in there and shoot the pig, but no. I need him to rat someone out.

Pushing through the doors, I was welcomed by the sickening sounds of hands against skin. As I walked into the dimly lit building. I walked to the back and pushed open the door that Bobby and Vito kept the pig. I was probably the most happiest when I saw what was going on in the room.

Vito was slamming his fists into the pigs' face, the pig was tied to a chair with a shirt. Blood covered the pigs' face and Vito still continued to pound his face. 

 I leaned against the door frame and listened to the struggled cries of the pig as Vito sent another punch to his face. Crossing my arms I brought my hand to my face and began to stare down at my nails as if they were the most interesting thing. After Vito sent two more blows to the pigs' face I brought up my hand.

"Vito." I said, stopping him from rampaging fists. His head snapped towards me and I nodded my head giving him a look that said to stop. He heaved heavily as he backed off of the pig and went to stand in the darkness. 

" Dios Mio, who have we got here?" I chuckled as I stalked toward the chair set in the middle of the dimly lit room.

With puffy, black eyes the pig looked up at me. Blood trickling down his nose and out from his mouth, which was stuffed with a cloth. When I caught his attention, he began to struggle in the shirt that bind his hands together. 

" Come now. I just want to ask you some questions" I pouted, as I smirked at the pig. Walking closer to him I crouched down to his height, and stared him in his eyes. 

" He's not talking!" Vito said irritably as he shaded himself in the darkness. A twisted snarl coming to his lips as he stared disgustingly at the pig in the chair

Understanding where his frustration was coming from, I nodded my head and held out my hand. Closing my two fingers twice to indicate that I want a gun. From the corners of the room someone stepped out and handed me a gun, not long after stepping back into their previous position. 

Slowly, I brought the gun to my face and stared at it. Feeling the fear of the pig triple, since he wouldn't be able to predict my next moves. 

" Someone, took something from me. I'm not saying you did. But if you want to leave here alive you would tell me everything I want to know. Capische?" I asked him, holding onto the back of his chair and getting in his face. He backed away, and slightly nodded his head no.

" No?" I asked, unsure if I saw that right. I let go of the back of the chair, and stepped back. Trying to keep my anger at bay.

I ran my hand down my face, and rested my other hand on my hip. I turned away from him and took two steps forward before I quickly spun back around, hitting him hard with the butt of my gun.

" WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SHIT?" I demanded, as I got into his personal space. Pressing my gun into his temple.

The pig silently cried, staring up at me in hate as blood came down his forehead where I just hit him. Annoyed, my fist came down onto his face. Earning an groan from the pig as his head swung back from the impact before it loosely fell down to where his chin rest on his chest. 

Scoffing, I watched as blood trickled down my knuckles. Completely disgusted by the crimson liquid coming down my hand. 
Almost immediately someone gave me a handkerchief, and I accepted it. As I grimly wiped his shit off of my knuckle.

" I'm going to ask you one. More. Time. WHERE IS IT?!" I hollered as I got back into his face, I roughly gripped the back of his neck snatching the cloth out of his mouth and forcefully pushing my gun into his mouth.

He choked twice as I pushed it down his throat, his body jerked forward from the gun being so far back in his throat.

" Talk to me." I said, feigning sadness. Since the gun was in his mouth, every time the pig tried to talk the gun would slur his words making it impossible to understand. 

" Freda, give me a knife." I commanded, holding my hand out as I snatched the gun out of the pigs mouth and  roughly pinched his tongue between my fingers. 

His tears grew heavier as he rapidly shook his head, I only smirked as Freda placed the pocket knife into the palm of my hand. 

" Go on, speak." I said, feeling my smirk turn into a smile as I watched the beads of sweat mix with the blood and dirt on his skin. I lightly pressed the tip of the knife onto his tongue, only poking it which caused a little bit of blood to come up. 

" Oh-tay, oh-tay." He said, his chest rapidly moving up and down as he tried to catch his breath. 

Cautiously I backed down, and retreated with my knife. 

Patiently I waited for the pig to start talking. Only because he acted like he was on the verge of dying, breathing and crying and shit. 

" I-I......I" He breathed out. 

"Ah...Come on we haven't got all day Johnny boy" I said as I started to circle him.

" I don't know, but there's this new gang that is practically conquering Harlem. They, They got a lot of smugglers to give them most of your imports. I don't know how they do it. I heard that some old timer named Georgi-" 

" Georgi? As in Georgi Fredo?" I interjected, feeling an amused smile come to my face. 

" Ha,ha. Are you sure, I mean I think after the last meeting me and Georgi had he would never do something stupid again. But this is- What you are telling me is that Georgi has my shit?" I asked, completely amused by this whole situation. Honestly, how stupid could that old fuck be? He can't be that dumb to do something this stupid could he? 

" Georgi, is king in Harlem. I also heard that he was planning to take something from you. I don't know what but-"

" Take something from me?" I questioned, the amused smile quickly leaving my face and my whole demeanor changing to that of a menacing one. 

" You tell me WHAT the FUCK, Georgi, said he was going to take. Georgi is no king. I'm the fucking king. And I swear to the father above, if you are bullshitting me-" 

" I'm not, I swear. Georgi is taking everything from you. He said that was the only way he would be able to get hold of running the states." The pig, interjected. Pleading me with his eyes. 

"That's a load of bullSHIT" I yelled. Pinching the bridge of my nose, and pacing the area in front of the pig.

Unable to contain my anger, I quickly reached into my jacket and whipped out my S&W. Pointing it at the pig, I rubbed my temples as it began to throb. 

I watched as his face struck in horror, eyes bulging from their sockets as I lazily pointed the gun at his head.

" Tell me where Georgi is." I demanded. 

" Are you going to kill me?" The pig asked. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

" Of course I'm going to kill you." I said before I pulled the trigger and watched as his body slumped into the chair. He wasn't going to tell me where Georgi was any way. I'm pretty sure he didn't know where Georgi was himself. 

" Clean this mess up" I said as I dug into my pocket and pulled out a cigar. Before I could reach my lighter someone already had theirs out, and lighted the cigar for me.

Nodding my head, I stepped away and watched as the pigs blood stained the floors.

Puffing In a smoke, my mind drifted to Dante. And I swear to god those fucking pigs better know who I am. 

3rd Person

Georgi Fredo sat back in his chair as he waited for Nicholas to bring him the girl. He was told that she put up quite a fight against the big fella and of course, Georgi had to do something about her behavior. He couldn't just let her do what she wanted.

As Georgi was sitting at his desk, his phone began to ring and he reached to answer it. Before he picked it up he had contemplated if he should answer it or just leave it to ring off the hook, but how much more of that annoying sound could he take before the caller let it be.

" What." He snapped, growling into the phone as he placed his elbows on his desk, scooting closer to the phone box.

" We have a problem..." The man said, somehow conveying to Georgi that his plan hadn't gone as well as he thought.

Aggravated, Georgi waited patiently for the man, who he now knew was Martello, to tell him where in his plan did it go wrong. But the line stayed quiet and Georgi found himself wanting to throw the phone across the room fifty-two seconds into the call.

As Georgi let out a frustrated sigh he pinched the bridge of his nose and leaned back into his chair.
" Well?!" He hollered, as he waited for Martello to say something.

Taking a deep sigh on the other end of the line, Martello paused and began to say,
" Frankie is dead." Since, Martello was friends with the older man he was somewhat upset about the whole thing and didn't really know how to come to terms with his feelings.

" That boy is a goddamned monster " Georgi whispered to himself as he massaged his closed eyes and took in deep breaths. Honestly, Georgi could care less about Frankie. What the heck did Frankie ever do for Georgi besides pussy out?

" Whoopty fucking doo. What are you going to do now cry to me. Am I your goddamned Mommy?" Georgi asked, mocking Martello waiting for him to say something.

"No, but-"

" Don't but me. Stop acting like a bitch and do what your supposed to do!" Georgi interjected.
" -people die!" Georgi finalized before ending his call with Martello.

Truthfully, Georgi felt somewhat defeated. If Angel could just take out the only person who could possibly get him back the girl, what would he do to get the girl back?

Just the thought of it sent chills down Georgi's back. Angel was trained to kill. He was taught to be relentless. He was bred that way.

Georgi could remember the time when Angel was just the sweetest kid you would ever meet, and to think that he would be able to do something so horrible as-

A brute knock was made to Georgi's door as he took a sip of scotch, feeling the warm liquid burn its way down his throat. If there was anything else Georgi needed it would be a bowl of rat poison, because it was now that Georgi actually realized who he fucked with.

And man, did he fuck up bad.

Georgi got up and walked around his desk. Placing the glass of scotch on top a coaster and shifting his weight to the ledge of the desk, where he crossed his arms and opened his mouth to say,

" Come in."

The door was pushed open, and the first to catch Georgi's attention was the big men stepping through his door.

Georgi disapproved and pushed himself off his desk, taking long strides to the men walking in his office. Georgi was supposed to be seeing the-

" Georgi?" Nicholas said, stepping past the two men and walking to stand alongside Georgi whose eye twitched in annoyance.

" Jehorji." Nicholas breathed, pulling an arm across Georgi's shoulder as a shit eating smile came across his face. (Remember that Nicholas is French)

Annoyed, Georgi slapped Nicholas' arm and made a gesture to the two men.

" Who the fuck are these clowns?!" Georgi asked bewilderedly as he glanced at both the men.

" Hush, hush. These clowns are Jaques, and Hunter. Say hello boys." Nicholas said as he glared at Georgi.

Georgi had yet to notice the tiny frame of the woman behind the men.

" I want them out Nicholas!" Georgi demanded.

" What's the problem?" Nicholas asked confused as he reached between the men and pulled forward Dante. And for the moment, the time went still.

Georgi couldn't believe that this was the girl Angel was basically rampaging for. Georgi assumed that Angel was just after her because she was a family friend, or possibly could've had something that belonged to him. But now, Georgi could see that it was something far deeper than that.

This girl was. . .

" Leave us, Nicholas." Georgi ordered, to shocked to say anything as he observed the young woman in front of him. Nicholas exchanged glances between the girl and Georgi, pursing his lips and turning on his heels to leave Georgi's office.

But before he did, he stopped and looked over his shoulder at Georgi who became annoyed since Nicholas wasn't doing as he said. Nicholas glared at Georgi as a snarl pulled at his upper lip.

" Don't contaminate her." Nicholas spat, before walking out of the office. His two men followed suit as they stood in the door way staring down at Georgi through their shades.

" Come now." Nicholas said from the hallway as he stared at his men over his shoulder. For a moment all they did was stare at Georgi who was slowly becoming aggravated with their delayed understanding of 'leave now'.
Eventually, they gave out and left the office as well. Leaving Dante and Georgi in a room of silence.

Georgi smirked, now knowing the reason Angel couldn't let go of her. The reason he fought for her. Killed for her. The reason he was coming for her it was all making sense, and Georgi's mind wasn't able to contain all of the knowledge he just gained.

" You are as pretty as a rose, sweet girl. " Georgi complimented, trying to spark some type of conversation with Dante.

Blanky, she stared at the wooden black floors. Disgusted by this mans' attempt at complimenting her. The torture her body was going through was inexplicable. And this pervert old man was telling her that she was as pretty as a rose. She had even wondered how many women he tried that on.

" Sweet girl." Georgi said again, taking slow steps toward Dante.

Georgi fell back and ran a wrinkled hand through his hair.

" Would you like something to drink?" Georgi asked, moving away from her and walking to the cabinet full of aging wine in the corner of his office.

Dante POV

"Do I look like I want something to drink?" I thought as I stared disgustedly at the man walking to the cabinet. 

All I wanted to do was shove my foot down his throat.

" Please, take a seat." He said, pointing his hand to one of the chairs.

I objected standing in the center of his office. Glaring at him.

Georgi chuckled and reached for the bottle of scotch, and poured himself yet another drink. As he was pouring it he began to say,
" Angel must be running up the walls, huh?"
I stood and silently stared at him angrily.

I began to feel a slight nag at the tip of her tongue. Urging me to say something to spite the creep.

" Y'know I really admire Angel." He began, giving me this kind of look.

"Why the fuck do you think I care how much you admire that man!?" I snarled. Fed up with this disgusting man and his disgusting remarks.

" Temper, temper little girl. I would be very careful if I were you." He suggested, in a taunting tone.

I stared at him as if he was the most disgusting thing to ever walk the earth. Which he was. 

" Fuck you." I finally said as I looked elsewhere in his stupid looking office.

Out of nowhere, all I saw out the corner of my eye was his hand coming down hard onto my face. My head swung to the side from the impact. 

The anger pulsed through my veins, like a wildfire. I didn't think I was going to be able to stop myself from hurting him now. 

" Stupid bitch, your mouth is filthy. Maybe I need to clean that out for you." He said, forcefully grabbing the collar of the shirt I wore and throwing me to the ground. 

My first option of defense was to kick him, but when my leg came springing up he quickly grabbed it and kind of pushed it away. Then again I tried kicking again, and he did the exact same thing with my right leg. 

" I think I need to teach you a lesson. " He said, getting down onto his knees and prowling toward me. 

My second option of defense was to fuck his face up, my fist came left to his cheek. I socked the shit out of him. My fist throbbed in pain as I watched him grab hold of his cheek and ball his fists. 

Suddenly this menacing look took over his features, from looking like a old pervert he began to look more like something out of a scary movie. I couldn't really describe it, it was when you didn't expect someone to react to you hitting them. But when they did react, they began looking like a whole different person. 

" I'm going to kill you." He stated calmly as he rose to his height and slowly walked to me. 

I got right up from the floor and ran to the door, only for him to catch me by my waist and toss me onto the ground. 

The impact from being thrown caused this sickening cracking sound in my back. I was beyond scared after that because if that cracking sound had been my spine...

I'm going to die.

WHATTTT the hell is going on?

Well I would say that it has been maybe about a week since Angel declared to be having a war. 

I gave you all a view of who Georgi Fredo is. Later on in the story he will be very important. 

What was Georgi about to say about Dante??

WHAT WILL ANGEL DO?

Will Dante be alright?

A/N 

Lemme just say that it took me three weeks to type this. 

I don't know why. Well I do. 

And it's because i get distracted easily but..

Yeah

-99hikori

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 7.1K 103
An eleven-year-old Mimi can see demons. She finds one feeding on a mafia boss, unconscious and bleeding out against her favorite breakfast dumpster...
17.3K 711 100
What happens when the mafia don who made your life a living hell inevitable falls for you? You play the part of his girlfriend, gain his trust, and r...
514K 16.3K 24
He's ruthless. He's powerful. He's demanding. He's in pain. Twenty-six year old African-American journalist Victoria Browning wants to get away from...
39.6K 615 100
[Complete] (Editing) Isabella Perez, from a mafia family, in search of a better start in life, runs away from her family and moves to New York for b...