Synced

De JarriaJelese

21 year old Nicole Parker and 24 year old Nicholas Parker had been inseparable since the day Nicole was born... Mai multe

Happy birthday
Spoiled brat... With some issues
Real One
Maurice.
Let's make a bet
Dirty Conscience
Taelor
Confused?
Stuck
Birthday Trip pt. 1
Birthday trip pt. 2
Birthday trip Pt. 2 continued
Birthday trip pt. 3
Happy Birthday Maurice
Birthday trip pt. 5
We keeping secrets now?
We keeping secrets now pt. 2
Ok.....
Chapter 20
I think I love you
Forgiveness
Answered Prayers
Let's Talk...
Finally
Finally Pt. 2
Home
Shopping
Give it a try
Kanye concert
For you
In Denial
Make sure
No more secrets
35
Ruffed up
Foul play
Thanksgiving
Working on it
Fall Festival
Graduation
Stubborn
Happy birthday Taelor
Lmfao
We all wrong pt. 1
We all wrong pt.2
We all wrong pt.3
We all wrong pt.4
Uncertain
50
Planning
52
Valentines
Growth
Thankssss 😘
Baby shower
Almost time pt. 1
Almost time Pt. 2
Almost time pt.3
Welcome
61
Choices
63
Gut Feeling
65
I wanna know
Korea's Day
Caught
Should I tell
Sleepover
71
72
Tragic Pt.1
Tragic Pt.2
Tragic Pt.3
Tragic Pt.4
Home
78
79
Thanksgiving
81
82
83
84
85
Christmas Eve
Hello Jamaica pt. 1
Hello Jamaica pt. 2
Hello Jamaica pt. 3
Back Home
Something to tell you
Me two
Gender Reveal
Consistency
95
96
97
98
CONNECTED

Night out on the town

662 26 5
De JarriaJelese

Nicole

"Rodney you act like I didn't tell you on purpose" I said, going into my closet to pick out something to wear for today.

Rodney and I had been on the phone for about an hour now. He called himself trying to go off on me for not inviting him to my birthday dinner.

"That's cause you didn't Nicole, don't try to play me for no fool man. You know good and damn well you purposely didn't mention it to me."

I rolled my eyes, resting the phone between my neck and my ear "It was just family and friends Rodney." I said, looking through the white section of clothes in my closet.

I heard him smack his lips "So I'm not your friend now?" 

"You wanna be more than my friend"

"Yeah but you scared of your brother"

I bit my bottom lip to keep from cursing his stupid ass out. One thing I hate when I talk to guys is for them to automatically assume I was scared to do stuff because of Nic. Rodney has that shit bad and it's annoying as hell.

I picked out a white Chanel shirt that had the Chanel symbol on it in rhinestones "I'm not scared of my brother."

"Oh yeah well let's do something tonight then"

I went over to my jean rack and chose a pair of light washed ripped boyfriend jeans "Fine with me, where to?"

I heard shuffling on the other end before he started to speak again "Dinner then to a club or some shit"

"Ok, around eight?" I asked

"Yeah that's cool, I'ma pick you up"

"K" I hung up the phone, sitting down at my vanity table to do my hair and makeup. Once I was finished I went into the kitchen, seeing Nic with his arms wrapped around some girl as she mixed up what looked like eggs.

He was so engaged into her that he didn't see me but she did, her eyes got big as softballs before she removed his arms making him look up.

"Oh hey baby sis" He came over to me, giving me a side hug and kissing my forehead.

I gave him a closed mouth smile, grabbing his forearm and looking up at him "Who is this girl?" I asked lowly so only he could hear me.

He ran his hand over his head "Her name is Maurice and I actually like her so be nice."

I laughed a little "Nic are you serious? You Nicholas Parker actually likes somebody?"

He smirked "Look baby sis, save your lil bullshit ass jokes. Can you just be nice?"

I studied my brother's face and he really looked like he was serious about this one. I hadn't met any of the women he dealt with, but I was about to meet her so I knew she had to be something special to him.

"What's her name again?" I asked, glancing in her direction. She was adding cheese into the bowl of stirred up eggs.

"Maurice"

I nodded "Well she's pretty, that's good."

He laughed "You been knowing me all your life, when have I ever fucked with ugly women?"

I rolled my eyes, ignoring his question "She has on one of your shirts too, she stayed here last night?"

He sighed "Yes mom, anything else?"

I looked up at him "Y'all had sex?"

He laughed "No Nicole, it ain't really like that with her right now and no she ain't my girlfriend either. We just real cool."

I folded my arms, shifting my weight to one side "Where y'all meet?"

"She work for me"

I nodded, Nic never has told me what he does to keep us living the lifestyle we live, driving the latest cars, him paying for my tuition cash every semester, and him giving me thousands of dollars every week. Every time I ask, he tells me not to worry about it so I don't. I just hope and pray he doesn't sale drugs and whatever it is that he does he makes sure he's careful.

I pushed at his chest for him to get out of the way so I could go introduce myself to her. He grabbed my arm "Be nice Nicole"

I snatched away from him "I heard you the first time damn."

"Hi, I'm Nic's little sister Nicole." I smiled, walking up to Maurice. She was buttering a pan she had on the stove.

She smiled shaking my hand "Hi, I'm Maurice. Nice to finally meet you. You're really pretty, and short" She giggled.

I didn't find it funny but since I decided to be nice I laughed a little too "You're pretty as well, Nic told me you two work together.

She smiled "Yeah, we've been working together for about three years now."

I looked over at Nic who was smiling a little "I think my brother really likes you a lot."

She blushed "Yeah but you know your brother, always hiding his emotions.

"With everybody else but me" I smiled, looking down at my white furry slides I had on.

Do you have any family around here?"

She tensed up a little making me feel bad for asking, Nic and I didn't have family either so I definitely didn't mean to upset her.

"I'm sorry, I don't know if you know but Nic and I don't have any family either."

She looked shocked "Foreal?" She asked looking at me then at Nic.

He nodded his head answering her question, she continued looking at him "I didn't know that"

I pulled my purse up on my shoulder "Welp now you know."

I hugged my brother then I gave Maurice a little side hug before going to grab my keys off of our key holder we had hanging on the wall.

"Nope lil girl, where the fuck you going?" Nic asked, practically running to the door to stop me.

I sighed dramatically "To Korea house Nic damn. I really wish you'd stop treating me like a child, I'm a grown ass woman."

"Tell him girl!" Maurice yelled making me chuckle.

Nic turned around "You shut up, and you" He turned back around to me "I do treat you like an adult so don't even start."

I turned to open the door "Whatever" I said, about to close the door behind me.

"Nicole"

I halfway turned around "I love you"

I smiled "I love you too. Oh and I like her, keep her around."

He smirked, nodding his head

Once I finally made it to the parking garage I hopped into my car and started on my way to Korea's apartment she shared with our gay friend Shaun.

Halfway there I decided to call to make sure she wasn't doing anything. I didn't want to get all the way there for her not to be home or something.

"Hello?" She answered

"Bestie I'm on my to your place." I said, focusing on the road.

"Good! I'm bored as fuck"

I laughed "Where's Shaun?"

"I'm right here bitch! See you when you get here!" I heard him yell into the phone before it hung up.

I stopped by Starbucks to get our usuals. I always get a Venti green tea frappé, Korea likes the same thing, and Shaun always gets a Caramel frappé with extra caramel.

"Hey bitch, thanks bitch" Shaun said as he took his drink out of my hands

"Hey girl, what are you getting into today?" I asked, sitting on their plush pink couch.

He took a sip of his drink, sitting down next to me "Bitch I got a lil honey coming over in a minute."

Shaun

He crossed his legs and popped his lips making me laugh "You're a mess."

"That he is, and how in the fuck are you gone have one of your boo's coming over and you dressed like that?" Korea asked coming out of her room.

Korea

She hugged me before grabbing her drink as well "Thanks bestie"

"Welcome love"

We then turned our attention back to Shaun "This is called fashion hoe, I'm the Queen." He said fanning himself

We both laughed "Queen of what?"

He rolled his eyes "All of this" He pointed at us "Y'all and everybody else."

"Keep telling yourself that Shaun, as long as you can sleep at night." Korea said, sipping on her drink.

He flicked her off "Anyway" He looked at me "What do you plan to get into today?"

"Well earlier this morning Rodney called me" I rolled my eyes

"Girl yes with his fine ass" Shaun licked his lips

Korea touched my shoulder "Continue, this bitch right here" She looked at Shaun "Is a mess"

I shook my head "Anyway he called me trying to go in on me for not inviting him to my birthday dinner that was almost three damn weeks ago. Then he basically told me we could celebrate tonight and he'll pick me up tonight at eight."

"You got something to wear?" Korea asked

This bitch loves to shop

I sighed "Yes Korea I have a few things in mind"

Shaun adjusted his fashion glasses "Girl what's his favorite color?"

"Red why?"

"Because bitch, a man loves when you wear his favorite color. Why you think I got on all this damn black in fucking April?"

I laughed "You damn fool"

He shrugged his shoulder "Whatever girl, that lil honey dip that's coming over in a few LOVES the color black. I might fuck around and get him to take me shopping."

"That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard" Korea smacked her lips "Nicole don't listen to him."

"That's why you" He pointed at her "Don't have a man."

I busted out laughing as they went back and worth with one another.

"I do have a man!" She said, glaring at him.

"Yeah yeah hoe"

We talked some more until there was a knock on the door. Shaun jumped up, smoothing his shorts out "Guess that's your lil honey dip." I joked.

"Yeah girl, how I look?" He asked, doing a spin

"Like a damn fool" Korea butted in, I pushed her shoulder "You look good girl"

"Thank you Nicole" He looked at Korea "Cause this a jealous hoe right here"

He walked towards the door but then came back "By the way Ima need y'all to leave."

We looked at each other "Why?"

"Cause I can't do what I want to do with y'all bitches here."

He damn near pulled us off the couch, handed us our purses, and pushed us to the door.

I opened it and looked up at the Latino man that was standing there. I guess Shaun was right cause he had on black too.

"Hey Lorenzo" Shaun smiled, grabbing the man by his hand.

Korea gagged making me laugh

Lorenzo looked at the both of us "You ladies are?"

Shaun butted in, pointing at me "Yeah her name is These Bitches" he then pointed at Korea "and her name is Are Leaving"

He tried to hurry back into the apartment and close the door but Korea stopped him "How you gone kick me out my own damn house Shaun?"

He looked at her "Like this" He said slamming the door behind him.

I swear he's the funniest person I know

"Where we going?" I asked Korea, we were walking towards her all white jeep.

"Let's go get something to eat and then we go to the mall." She smiled

I laughed "You always want to shop."

We went to Cheddars before going to the mall, then she took me back to their apartment to get my car.

"Tell Shaun I said bye." I said before grabbing my bags and shutting her door.

She rolled her eyes "I'll tell him and you text me and tell me how your date goes."

I sighed "It's not a date but whatever."

*************************************************

Once I got home I went straight to my room to get ready.

I slipped on a red dress, some sparkly glitter heels, and slicked my hair up into a bun.

I was putting a few finishing touches on my makeup when Rodney texted me, telling me he was outside.

"Hey" I said getting into his Audi 8

He smirked "What's up girl, you smell good."

"Thanks"

He drove to this expensive restaurant that I'd been to a few times with Nic. I wasn't really that hungry but I decided to order something anyway.

He sat his menu down, I guess knowing what he wanted "So" He looked at me "How you been?"

"Good I guess."

He smacked his lips "Why you so dry with me? You don't like me?"

I rolled my eyes, mentally cursing myself out for even agreeing to spend time with him tonight.

"Rodney what are you talking about?"

"You ain't talking to me, is it someone else?"

"This nigga is too insure for me, I gotta really cut his ass off after tonight." I thought to myself.

"You know we aren't together right?" I asked seriously, he has always been a little off but never this bad.

He laughed "We will be though"

My eyes got big, this nigga really is crazy.

I'd never been out with Rodney before besides in a group of friends. We mostly just talked on the phone or texted each other from time to time. This was my first time ever being alone with him.

I tried to remain calm the rest of the dinner and talk to him so he wouldn't try to kill my ass.

After dinner we went straight to the club. This nigga got a VIP section just for us two. Of course I was known due to being Nic's little sister but in many people eyes Rodney was nobody.

Rodney and Nicole

I looked around the roomy section we were in "Is anybody else joining us?"

He shook his head "Nope" He said looking at me, smirking "I thought we could be alone, you know just us two."

I frowned knowing exactly what he wanted to do.

We were in a dark club, in a dark section that was roped off and had a guard at the entrance, and it was only us in it. This man obviously wanted to fuck.

I clutched my clutch tightly under my arm, standing up "Where you going?" He asked, gripping my wrist.

"To the restroom"

He licked his lips "Cool, hurry back girl"

I started to walk off but didn't get to far when I felt a burning sensation on my butt from him slapping it.

I took deep breaths to keep myself from slapping his disrespectful ass, I had to get the fuck up out of here and fast.

I went into the restroom and immediately took my phone out to call Korea to come get me. The phone rang once before going to voicemail. I tried several more times and it did the same thing each time.

I couldn't call Shaun cause he probably was getting his freak on and I damn sure couldn't call Nic cause he would ask me a million questions and I didn't want to hear his damn mouth preaching to me.

I was stuck

I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to fall then I sent a quick prayer up to the Lord to please get me out of this situation.

As I was exiting the restroom, on the other side of the club I spotted Tae with some bitch in his lap and a couple others on each side of him.

"Thank you God" I said to myself before quickly before racing over to his private section.

Of course the guard wouldn't let me in so I had no choice but to scream him name, hoping he would hear me.

"Tae!" I yelled, not getting his attention. He was too busy smacking asses.

"Taeeeeee!" I yelled again. He looked up but didn't see anything.

I sighed taking my clutch and throwing it at him. It hit him in the head making him instantly look up in my direction.

He rolled his eyes before telling the guard to let me in.

"Man what the fuck you do that for?" He asked glaring at me.

I put my hands on my hips "I had to get your attention somehow."

He pulled me off to the side "You didn't think to just yell my fucking name?"

"I tried that idiot, can you take me home?"

He smirked before pulling at his chin hair "Who you here with?"

"Tae can you please just take me home? It doesn't matter who I'm here with"

He laughed, pissing me off "Oh so you need me now huh? Remember all that shit you be talking?"

I sighed "Taelor I really need your help right now."

He folded his arms across his chest "Is it life or death?"

"Yeah, death"

He frowned "Who dying?"

I punched his chest "You if you don't take me home."

"Tell me who you here with and I'll take you." He said looking down at me.

I knew I had no other choice with his ass "Rodney"

He threw his head back laughing, he looked at me and bust out laughing again "Damn man" He said once he got himself together "I told your hard headed ass he to stay away from that nigga."

I nodded, he did tell me but of course I didn't listen and ended up getting myself into this situation.

"How did you know he was crazy?"

He ignored my question, taking me by the hand. He whispered something into one of the girl's ear making her smile before leading me out of the section.

"Wait!" I yelled, snatching my hand away from him.

He turned around "What man?"

"He's gonna see us if we go this way" I bit my lip nervously, we were walking towards the entrance of the club which was were Rodney and I's section was. I could see him from where we were standing, and he was already looking around for me.

"Nicole ain't no reason to be scared of that pussy ass nigga, he ain't gone do shit."

I grabbed his hand, letting him lead me again "What if he says something?"

Tae looked around "Trust me he ain't, and I got you. Just walk"

We finally got out of the club and just as Tae said, Rodney didn't say or do anything.

I followed him to his gray Audi 8 "Thank you" I said, putting my seat belt on.

He started his car "Know who you fucking with before you decide to go on lil dates and shit with them. If I hadn't been there you would've been shit out of luck."

I nodded, he was right once again.

We were almost to Nic and I's condo when I spoke again "Can you no-"

"Can I not tell Nic?" He asked, looking over at me.

I dropped my head "Please?"

"I got you this one time."

I sighed of relief "Ok thanks"

He pulled up to the front of our building and let me out "I know we ain't to fond of each other, but you my bro lil sis and I would hate anything to happen to you believe it or not so be careful."

"I would hug you but I don't like you so I'm not." I laughed to ease the tension.

He smirked "Get out my damn car Nicole."

I opened the door getting out, before going into the building. I stood and watched him drive off before I went to the elevator.

"Thank you God" I said to myself.

What a hell of a night

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.2M 59.5K 35
Jessica Baker is 25 years old, young, beautiful and looking for love. She takes a job getting paid to go on dates, she's no escort, no prostitute, ju...
516K 16.1K 61
If you have not read "Nick & Bailey" turn around and start with that! This is the sequel and will not make sense without it! "He leans into her, want...
645K 16.1K 44
Madison Rosales is not your typical 22- year-old. While everyone her age is out graduating college? She's only getting started. While everyone is out...
11.6K 165 18
Warning!!! This was written years ago when I was obsessed with the iconic boyz and always wished I would marry one of them. This was written at a po...