The Book Of Love #Wattys2016

By nikkaAR

I'm a simple girl where I'm doing my degree for information technology!! At the same time I do researchers in... More

Part -1 (Introduction)
Part-2
Part -3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
A/N
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
A/N
Part-25
A/N
Part-26
Part-27
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part - 34
Part-35
Part-36
Epilouge

Part-28

335 32 8
By nikkaAR

I smirked in disbelief.I fell down when my jaw dropped in shock.I was just freezed when I saw mahima on the floor with pool of blood.To check her pulse I pushed myself to near and held her hand.With my left hand I turned her face to face me.Mahima's face was demolished with blood.I gasped.As soon as I came to know she is no more alive.

I screamed out loud "Mahima".. I cried out mahi...mahi...!! I slapped myself on my cheeks for losing my friend.

Anirudh and others came running to my room hearing my screams.They were tensed why I was screaming. I stood up and walked away from the bathroom to tell everyone about this.Just in time they came.I quickly ran and hugged anirudh.

"Ani...Ani..!! Mahi.." I cried.pointing my index finger to the bathroom.

Rayan went inside.The moment when he saw mahima dead.He losed his hopes and cried seeing mahima in that stage.He lifted up her head and placed it on his lap.Meanwhile joey and nisha was convincing him.Anirudh looked suspicious.

I was depressed I couldn't take the fact that mahima just left us.I wondered what would have happened to mahima.

"Anika.Tell me who did this!?" Rayan asked,angrily.

I starred at rayan."I don't know how this happened rayan.I came to take my band and found mahima like this." I spoke brokenly.

"Stop it Anika.Stop it." Rayan said,angrily.

"Rayan I'm saying the truth.I dont really know what happened!?" I said.

"You do know who did this! Speak out!? Didn't nainaa do this!? You're a researcher right.then why are you mumbling!? " Rayan pouted.

"Nainaa..No.." Anirudh cut of me and he asked "Who is nainaa!?" I looked down sadly.

Joey and Nisha shouted "Rayan shut the hell up." Rayan gave a anger look at them "you guys just up!? I have losed my mahi.Will you guys be able to give her life back to me!? " he cried.

"Rayan..Please understand I dont really know how this incident happened." I said with my tears rolling down. "Dont hide anika..Nainaa is the cause for mahima's death." Rayan said.

I went near rayan to convince him.Just then Anirudh pulled my waist and asked "Who is nainaa!?" I looked down as I didn't wanted to speak about it to him now.

Rayan was just heart broken and stressed.He cant digest that mahima just left this world. "Anika answer him.Im not willing to hide anything more after this incident." Rayan spoke keeping face smirked.

I didn't have the guts to talk to anirudh about this.But he kept on asking me about nainaa.Joey and Nisha reminded silent as they didn't want the arugement to go worse.

"Ani.Nainaa is your cousin.We actually came her to safe you from nainaa.But I can assure that for mahima's death nainaa is not the cause!" I said,looking down on the floor.

Anirudh looked bluntly. "What are you saying!? Nainaa is my cousin!?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Yes anirudh.I know you going to be mad at me for this.As I cant hide anything more im going to split it out.You and nainaa were in love.You guys were about to get engaged officially but some incident happened and you met with an accident.So you basically forgot everything which happened in your past life.We are here with your dad's guidance.He is the one who help me on this tricky job since me and your dad came to know that you're in danger." I confessed.

Anirudh starred at me like anything.He couldn't get what I was actually saying!? "In what danger am I in!? " he asked lifting up his eyebrows.

"Nainaa wants you.She badly wants you back!" I said. "She is not alive,so how can she get me!? " anirudh said,chuckling

"She is alive anirudh." I said with a soft tone. Rayan and anirudh looked shocked.Even Joey and Nisha was in the same state as they both.

"What are you saying!?" Nisha asked in disbelief.

"Yes,Nainaa is alive.You guys havent seen her pic.But I did.Nainaa was with us today evening,even joey was filtering so much.On the first day when I came here I aimed the house on our next door.To my surprise she lives there only" I said.

Everyone looked shocked.They couldn't believe that nainaa actually met us today.

"But how do you say nainaa is not the reason for mahima's death." Rayan asked,quietly

"Nainaa wants anirudh,So whats the point in revenging mahima!? She is not related to anirudh in any ways.If she wants to revenge so she would take her revenge on me only!? And I'm sure something wrong had happened to mahi when she came here." I said.without breaking a silence.

Rayan looked speechless.Meanwhile anirudh was thinking what else question he has to ask me.

"Whats the proof that me and nainaa were in love!?" Anirudh asked.

I quickly went to the table and took my laptop.And showed him his pictures with nainaa and especially their pre-wedding photoshoot stills. He looked shocked and dispirited.

Anirudh turned and faced me."So,why did you lie to me anika!? What's the point on hiding your own job from me!?"

I stayed silent looking down sadly."I know what I did is wrong but I didn't have any idea other than hiding this from you." I said softly holding his waist.

Anirudh pulled away his hand from me." Shut up anika.Enough is Enough.Now I know why you didn't tell your love to me.whenever I talk to about that but you obligate it.So now the reason is you're planning to make me and nainaa together!? Till now you were just acting!? Isnt it!?" He said raising up his voice.

Tears started to overflow down my cheeks.I looked blunty at him.I went near him to console him.I placed my hand on his shoulder and made him to face me.He was reculant and arrogant.

"Take your hand away from me Anika.I have got nothing to talk with  you.Do you know how much I believed you and loved you!? But this is the gift you're giving me.This is perfectly great anika.Im done with this.Thanks for everything." Anirudh spoke broken,raising his voice.

I couldn't take anirudh's hurting words into my heart.I did understand how hurted he is.But he has to know why im doing this.

"Anirudh." I yelled.closing my eyes tears dropped down my cheeks. Everyone looked blurred.

"Try to understand why im doing this! I hided my job because I didn't want you to leave me.And the reason why I didn't tell my love is because first I wanted you to be safe and I wanted us to live happily together without any problems.Just think man why im putting all burdens into me.I took your problem as my problem and im solving it.Its all because why!? Love is the only reason for it.If I didn't have feelings for you nor I didn't love you!? Then why would I even accept uncle's offer!? Your parents want you to be happy.They have faced alot in past and now they want to see you happy!? So,I thought of giving my best on it.All I can say is sorry for hiding this from you ani.Do you even know how many times I cried alone for lying to you!? Those guiltiness just killed my life.And now your words are hurting me." I spoke very rudely as I couldn't take the stress in me.

Anirudh looked down as he was very speechless.Meanwhile joey nisha and rayan waited for anirudh's reply.Either I did so.

"Anirudh.Say something now!?" I asked,quietly.

Neither rayan and joey asked "Come on da machan.Talk something."

Anirudh looked at us in disbelief.He didn't utter a word.He left the place by banging the door harshly.I followed him back.

"Anirudh.Stop it.Ani." I shouted following him up.Joey, Nisha and Rayan followed us back.I held anirudh's wrist.

"Anirudh please dont hurt me more.I know its hard for you to forgive me but I just cant see you like this." I cried.

He pushed me away and went inside his room furiously and locked the door.I fell down and cried.Nisha and Joey helped me to get up.

"Anika.Be brave.Dont lose your hope." Nisha consoled.

We walked back to my room keeping our faces dull.We all sat down around a corner thinking.

"Guys,we're wasting time.Sitting like this wont help us in anything.Think of what we going to do with mahima's body!?" Joey pouted.

Nisha and I sighed.We both looked at rayan how he is feeling.He was still upset.

"Im such a coward,A selfish women.Didn't even care about friends future and I have got them to be in this trouble.I have killed my own childhood friend mahi." I cried,slapping my face with my palms.

Joey,Rayan and nisha looked at me worriedly.Rayan came and sat me.His hands were wrapped around my shoulder.

"Anika control yourself.What happened is meant to happen.I know how it hurts for you more than for me.I truly know how much love you had on mahima.Without you i wouldnt have met mahima in my life.You were the pillar of support in our love and now im not able to see you like this.We should accept the fact that mahima is no more.Other than that we cant do anything.But still she stays inside all our hearts." Rayan consoled with his warming words eventhough he was broken.

I apparently hugged rayan friendly and cried.He wrapped his arms around me.I couldn't believe that rayan actually said those words.I gently backed away from the hug.

"Im sorry rayan.I dont really know how im  going to pay off your future.You lived as mahima is future life.And now.. " I paused,quietly as I didn't know what words to fill up.

Rayan holded my waist "hey you dont have to be sorry.Im the one should apologize as I thought to blame you for all these.But I understood your feels when you spoke up honestly and briskly to anirudh." He said with a small grin his face.

Just then joey interrupted our conversation.

"Guys,we should do something before the people around us comes to know this.what should we do with mahima's body." Joey asked scratching his head.

"Ask rayan to romance." Nisha pouted.

All were eyes starred at nisha's word.Joey tried to laugh but he couldn't.

"Nisha.this is not a time to joke!? Be serious." Joey spoke angrily.

"What wrong did I say!? Okay okay fine,I was just kidding since you guys being so emotinal now.As rayan said we should accept the fact anika." nisha pouted.

Joey sighed keeping his face like a chipmunk. "Why do you have to joke at this time.That too when im trying to be serious."

Nisha giggled."oh,you're being serious I didn't know joey baby.Im so sorry." Nisha teased,with her childish act.

I instantly smiled by seeing her act.Even rayan did smile.

"Okay okay. Jokes apart lets bury mahima's body at the backyard and burn it." I pouted.

"Are you serious!? Burn it!? " joey asked wide opening his mouth.

"Yeah,If we burn it the people who goes there will think that we actually burned some grabages!? Not to give a evidence to the police we have to do this." I pointed.

"Anika is right.We have no other idea than this." Rayan said,quitely.

Joey and nisha agreed to us.they nodded their heads several times.We took a white long bed spread to wrap her body.We wrapped her body first with the sheet and we left her face open.So then I instructed rayan to cover her face with the small sheet and wrap it again with long bed spread.Rayan and Joey carried mahima and brought her out the bathroom so that nisha can clean the blood all around the place.After cleaning it.

I and nisha followed up with joey to the back yard.Rayan took the sand out from the ground to bury mahima.Not too deep and not too lengthy the whole was able to fit mahima.We placed her inside the ground safely and we pour the petrol on mahi's body to burn out.Mahi's body was fully drowned in petrol.

"Rayan match the fire." I said,quietly.Rayan nodded his head.He took a deep breath and matched the fire.

He slowly put the match stick on the sheet so that it will get burned up.We moved a bit backward so that we wont get hurted.And then the fire got heated up more.Rayan sat down on the ground looking how mahi's body is boiling up in fire.We stayed at the place untill the fire got burned away so then we had to put the garbages on the place were buried mahima and we burned it again.

We left the place letting the fire just like that.No one around the place were we stayed saw us.We walked upstairs to go in our respective rooms.

Rayan went inside the room from.Joey followed him but then I grabbed his wrist.

"Joey,what anirudh is doing!?" I asked,politely. Joey turned his head back to see what anirudh is doing.

"He is sleeping." Joey said with a small grin on his face.I sadly smiled and said "Please take care of him." Joey nodded his head and said with a happy face "Dont worry nik.I will take care."

I and Nisha went inside our.I sat on the couch with a hurted face.Nisha went to wash her face and freshen up.She then came and sat beside me.

"Anika.you didn't eat anything! Do you want me to get you something to eat." Nisha asked sweetly holding my hands.

I hesitated not have anything.I was just stressed and didn't feel like talking either.

"Anika,I know how you feel.I know now your feelings are teribble.One side mahima's sudden death has hurted you alot and on the other hand anirudh isn't talking to you.Well,anika I want you to ask you one thing." Nisha consoled me and spoke genuinely.

I turned my face and asked her "what is it!?" Nisha holded my hand and asked "Do you think anirudh is mad on you!?"

"I think yes.Im sure he will never forgive for life long.The mistake which I did now is not small.Its a big thing which can ruin my life." I spoken brokenly.as I knew I will face this one of sort of time.

Nisha chuckled."well,I dont think so he is.He should be glad and proud.Im saying this with my soulful heart.Listen here im cent percent sure anirudh will definitely say he wasnt mad at you."

I looked at her blunty as she spoke with so much of hope.I didn't know what to say after so I just slept on her lap.And nisha slept by side laying her on the wall.

Day 3 in mayavanam...

The next day morning..I and nisha woke up early and we made breakfast for the boys.I and nisha had our breakfast before the boys reached to the dinning hall.So then I was washing the dishes in the kitchen while nisha was still having her hot coffee slowly.Just then i heard boys voice.I brought their food on to the dinning table.The moment when anirudh saw me there.He quickly got up and left the place.And that hurted me alot.

"Ani.." I called But joey paused me grabbing my wrist. "Anika.I will make him to eat."He said.I left the place with a sad face ti my room.I sat on my bed thinking what to do next.My first ever work was to talk to nainaa about anirudh but now I have got another work to do.Which is what's the secret behind mahima's death.As a best friend of her I decided myself to investigate about her death.So then I freshen up myself to go meet nainaa and talk to her.I wore a long top which was sleeveless and jean.I tied my hair with band.It was a ponytail.I walked downstairs.Without looking at anyone I continued my steps to the house main door.Nisha stopped me.

"Anika.Where are you going!?" Nisha asked curiously.

I mumbled.As I didn't want to hide anything from my friends anymore.I briskly spoke "Im going to meet nainaa."

Everyone looked shocked.And they starred each other.I chuckled by seeing their reactions.

"Come on guys,Freeze up.Nainaa also a human being like us.She is not going to eat me tho.First stop giving a scared reaction for everything." I said.

"But do you really have to talk to her now!? Anirudh isn't talking to you and if knows this.I wonder how he is going to react." Joey said in disbelief.

"Its the right time joey.I cant help it.To make anirudh understand I have to do this.First I want to know what nainaa has inside her heart." I said.And left the place not willing to answer for their over pouring questions.

I reached nainaa's house.I knocked the door.In the one knock someone opened the door.I turned my body to look who has opened the door.It was nainaa.

"Hey anika.Welcome home." Nainaa welcomed me sweetly.

I stepped my right foot in and looked around the house.Nainaa's house was so classy and it was furnitured fully with different types of ceilings and the walls paintings were absolutely stunning.

"Have a sit anika.I will get you some orange juice." Nainaa said politely.

Nainaa went to the kitchen to get the orange juice from the refrigerator.I followed her behind.

"Nainaa." I called,quietly.

Nainaa looked stunned as I called her name. "What a surprise.You knew my name before I introduced you myself." She said with her so-called surprised tone.

Deep Inside her heart she knew for what I came for.She is acting outside as if she doesn't know anything and I dont know anything.She handed over me the juice.I cupped it on my hands.

"So,what's the reason you're here!? And by the way how is my hubby!? " Nainaa asked,wrapping her arms underneath.

I looked her shocked.

To be continued..

A/N

Thank you all for 1.74k reads and 368 votes.This really means alot to me.Thanks for all the support.

Sorry for the late upload.I totally forgot to  upload it as I was busy.I dont really what I wrote on this chapter.And sorry if there is any grammar mistakes.I typed in a rush.Hope guys will love it.

OMG! Problem again between anirudh and anika.Do you guys think their problem will come to an end.Do you guys think anirudh is mad at anika!? Finally anika decided to speak with nainaa.

Do comment and vote..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 731 14
Hi Guys...!! 👋 Mature content 🔞 This is my 2nd story of anidita...(a short story) based on Dushmani between Tulsipur and Krishna nagar and Anirudh...
117K 6K 68
Previously titled as His Accidental Bride Saritha a middle-class woman pursuing her master's degree *overseas*. She promised her parents she will wo...
5.4K 257 6
I have been an ardent fan of Barrister Babu, so after reading some of the fascinating os,ts,ss on Anidita and Rudhita,I have decided to try my hand o...
13.3K 1.5K 29
Hi guys,,, This is my first story based on AurrishtasAnidita.. →Bondita is a normal school going girl. She is a brilliant student. She want to became...