The Player's First Crush

De WorrylessReader

Annabelle Richardson and Daniel Swift have been best friends since they were three. But Annabelle always like... Mai multe

The Player's First Crush
2: The Player's First Crush
3: The Player's First Crush
4: The Player's First Crush
5: The Player's First Crush
6: The Player's First Crush
7: The Player's First Crush
8: The Player's First Crush
9: The Player's First Crush
11: The Player's First Crush
12: The Player's First Crush
13: The Player's First Crush
14: The Player's First Crush
15: The Player's First Crush

10: The Player's First Crush

3.1K 61 15
De WorrylessReader

"ANNABELLE WHERE WERE YOU?!" Popa shouted right when I came in. I hoped I could hide from the family but they beat me here.

"I didn't know you were gonna come so early," I mumbled.

"Of course we were, now come we haven't seen you in so long," Popa said excitedly. He led me to the living room where my entire was seated, and when I say seated I mean everywhere. On tables, floors, chairs, rugs. There wasn't any room where I could even walk.

"Hi everyone." I waved a little. Just then the door bell rang so I went to answer it.

"Hi Annabelle, I hope we aren't late," Clair greeted. Behind her was Noah and Daniel.

"Hi Clair, no you're fine, come on in." I opened the door wider so they could all come in. Noah greeted me, but Daniel just walked in. I led them to the living room.

"Clair, Noah, Daniel good to see you," Aunt Lisa said.

"Annabelle you're so much bigger now, look you finally have boobs," Nana said. My face flushed with embarassment. I heard Daniel chuckle behind me. Nana was always saying stuff like this, she didn't understand that there are something we don't say out loud, especially when a lot of people were around.

"Look she's blushing," Popa gushed. I felt so embarassed.

"So Daniel and Annabelle is any thing going on with you two?" Uncle Victor asked.

"No," Daniel answered confidently. It took a lot of effort not to cry and run upstairs.

"That's too bad, you guys are so cute together," Nana said.

"Let's eat shall we?" Mom interjected. I knew she felt the conversation took a wrong turn. I wasn't really hungry so I just went upstairs. I knew it will only be a while before my mom would call me down. I walked to my room and shut the door.

The door creaked and I checked who was at my door. Daniel. Of course, my mom just had to send Daniel to come and get me because she thinks we're on good terms now.

"Your mom wants you to come downstairs."

"Tell her to wait."

"Why won't you go? Your family is over," Daniel stated.

"I'm just not in the mood," I snapped.

"What's going on with you?" He asked. For a second I actually thought he cared.

"Why do you care? My mom asked you to call me, and you called me, now go." I was tired of him playing with my heart. He didn't say anything, he just went back downstairs. I walked down too.

"And then she called B8 and I won the Bingo champion," Nana said. Every time she see's us she always goes on and on about her Bingo games.

"Come here darling and have a seat," Aunt Rosie said to me. I took a seat beside her. I don't have any cousins because my aunts and uncles refuse to have kids, I don't know why but they do, so I'm always alone when it comes to time like these. There's no one to go through it with, well sometimes Melenie is here, and Daniel is here now but he doesn't count. I wish Linc was here.

"So how's school Anna?" Popa asked.

"It's good," I replied politely.

"Any new boyfriends?" Nana asked raising her eyebrow.

I said, "No," the same time Daniel said, "Yes."

"Oh my god, they're going out, they're going out!!" Nana chirped.

"No, she's going out with Linc," Daniel looked at me and I swear he smirked but he tried to hide it with an innocent face. Two can play at that game.

"Well at least I don't sleep with the entire female population at the school," I retorted.

"Annabelle," My mom hissed.

"Of course you don't that will mean you're lesbian," Daniel replied innocently.

"Daniel," Claire hissed.

"You can't accept the fact that you're a man-whore," I said to him.

"ANNABELLE!" My mom yelled.

"You can't accept the fact that you're not good enough to sleep with me," he retorted.

"DANIEL!" Claire shouted.

"Daniel, you're just sick, I would never sleep with you, date you, or anything with you!" I spat angerly, and walked away.

"Daniel go upstairs, and when you're ready to be polite again you come down," Claire said right before I walked upstairs. I groaned. I left so I can be away from him and now they send us in the same place. I slammed the door shut when I got to my room. This is a sign, me and Daniel aren't meant for each other, no matter how hard I want to believe that I can be with Daniel, it's impossible. I'm with Linc and we're actually good for each other. Why did Daniel even bring up the fact that I'm going out with Linc? My family is going to pound the poor boy, and he's gonna think I'm not worth it. Was that Daniel's idea the whole time?

I walked out of my room and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I whipped the door open. "Ow," I heard someone say. It was Daniel with his shirt off. It's been a while since I saw Daniel shirtless and his body wasn't this sexy before. My mouth started to water.

"Like what you see?" Daniel teased.

"Why isn't your shirt on?"

"I was about to make your dreams come true," he smirked. It took me a while to get what he meant by that.

"Eww, you're disguisting!" Daniel just chuckled. I closed the door and went back to my room. I should not have like his chuckle but I did. I feel like I'm cheating on Linc but I'm not.

"Annabelle come down here," My mom said from downstairs in that tone of voice you can't decline. I went downstairs, and took a seat beside popa on the table.

"You missed all the fun Anna," Popa said loudly right into my ear. "But don't worry there will be more!" I quietly groaned. I just want to go to my room and do nothing.

"So .. Annabelle and Daniel, do you guys have class together?" Aunt Rosie asked.

"Ya, we're partners for calculus," Daniel replied. He's making it sound like we're friends. We are not friends!

"That's good, you guys can spend some time together," Nana said happily. She and the rest of the family are waiting for us to go out. They believe we're soulmates and we're bound to be together. They don't understand that life isn't like that.

"Ya, we're really getting along," Daniel said. Getting along? All we do is fight. I don't know what he is trying to do but it's a trick.

"Just don't have too much fun," Aunt Rosie teased. I felt the heat rushing to my face. I can't believe she said that. What the hell is wrong with my family?

"Don't worry we set regulations," Daniel said smirking at me. I sent Daniel a cold glare. Now my family thinks I'm a slut. Is that what he wants? I can't believe he said that. Does he actually hate me that much? Maybe he does. Maybe all this time he hated me, and I just thought he was my best friend. No that can't be, can it? I don't know. Tears welled up in my eyes, I got up and for the third time today I walked to my room. When I passed by the kitchen someone grabbed a hold of my hand.

"What?" I said angerly, but didn't sound as angry as I meant it.

"What's wrong?" Daniel asked. I felt my face heating up but not from embarrasment but from anger.

"What's wrong? What's wrong? You made me look like a slut in front of my family. That's what's wrong!"

"It's a joke, calm down Annabelle, you're so uptight."

"Oh, I'm sorry that I don't want my family to think I'm a whore, and I actually care about things."

"You're family know's I'm joking."

"No, they take everything literally and you know that." I tried my hardest not to let the tears fall.

"Annabelle, why are you crying?"

"Just...just..." I didn't want to say it but I had to, "leave me alone. Just leave me alone Daniel!" I twisted my wrist a bit so it was free from his grasp and I went upstairs, this time I'm not coming down.

Daniel:

"Daniel what's wrong with you today?" My mom asked.

"Nothing," I shrugged.

"You behaved like a child at the table and you made Annabelle upset," mom pointed out.

"Annabelle cries for the stupidest things."

"Daniel go apologize to Annabelle right now," mom said sternly.

"I have nothing to be sorry for," I told her.

"Daniel, look at yourself in the mirror and look at the person you've become," she said then walked upstairs. She says that at least twice a week, always telling me how I've changed so much. People change. Annabelle has and so have I, but only I get the stupid lecture.

I quietly made my way to upstrairs just to hear what Annabelle and my mom are saying.

"Annabelle are you okay sweetie?"Mom asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, thanks."

"Sorry about Daniel, I don't know what's gotten into him lately." Nothings got into me.

"Me too," Annabelle muttered.

"He'll come back to his senses don't worry."

"I don't think he will. He will always be like this."

"Do you want that?"

"I just want DanDan back."

Authors Note: Hi Y'all!! haha, I'm not southern, ANWAYS... sorry for not uploading in a while, I've been occupied with school and TWO new stories!! I've started writing one, and the other I'm still thinking about the plot. I'm very excited about both of them!!

How did you like this chapter?!?! Do you guys like Daniel? Why or why not?

Comment. Vote. Fan!!

Continuă lectura