Game On (Jelsa)

By FancyNobody

"She will be mine, soon or later." Sex. Lust. Power. That is Life. With the combinations of dark past and his... More

Author Note
Chapter1-For the first time and forever
Chapter2-Challenge accepted
Chapter3- Game's On
Chapter4- Probably victim&kidnapper
Chapter5-She is definitely those wizards in Harry Potter
Chapter6-Oops I did it again
Chapter7-Your ego is bigger than everything
Chapter8-I'm in
Chapter9-Dream?
Chapter10-Practice
Chapter11-Have fun!
Chapter12-Performance
Chapter 13- Special Visit
Chapter14-Christmas Party I
Chapter15-Christmas Party II
Chapter16-Overprotective makes you look sissy
Chapter17-Sleepover with sissy
Chapter18-My mind is as blank as my test paper
Chapter19-Wish me good luck
Chapter20-Ha Gotcha!
Chapter21- This is real piece of klunk
Chapter22- This is my life, neither fairytales nor disney
Chapter23- You are such a jealous baby
Chapter24-Apparently I'm not freakin' Shakespere
Chapter25-Your love life is a better movie than Titanic
Chapter26-Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight
Chapter27-Be like a Cheshire Cat and have its smile
Chapter28-spin the bottle, spin the bottle
Chapter30- This is a bigger surprise than mama having another baby
Nothing much just a little notice
Chapter31-Tell me Cupid
Chapter32- I'm supposed to be her knight in shining armor!
Chapter33-I would jump over the cliff to wake myself up
Chapter34- Superman is gonna save the day.
Chapter35-Poisoned with love
Chapter36-Boyfriend?
Chapter37-What does the bimbo say?
Chapter38- May I have this dance?
Chapter39- Blank Space
Chapter40-Fools
Chapter41- Me and my girls
Chapter42-where does he go?
Chapter 43- I hated myself like Kayne West tweeted and hated it, and deleted
Chapter44- Pacify her
Chapter 45- finally
Chapter46- If it wasn't black magic
Chapter47- pregnant?
Chapter48- My heart melted like the summer melted the snow.
Chapter49- I just wanna live forever
Epilogue
YOU MUST READ!❤
A New Book Cover?I wish!
Hello it's me.
A BIG THANKS♥
short jelsa stories?♡

Chapter29-I'm ready to be a hooker

6.3K 229 263
By FancyNobody

"Have you seen my candy jar?"

"The one with chocolates and lolly pop?"

"Yea."

"Oh well.."

"Well? Where is my baby?"

"Me and Anna saw it and--"

"And what?" I asked worriedly. Sweat started rolling down my face.

"And we ate it.. all." She mumbled the words, but loud enough for me to here.

"You guys kidnapped my baby and finished them. Cruel killers." I used my dramatic voice to tease her.

"Geez, Elsa. They are just candies--" Punzie shrugged before I cut her off.

"Just candies? You see, my sweat is streaming down my cheeks and palms. My hair was in a mess and my feet, they are so sweaty! I am worrysicked of my baby!" I tried to put an effect to make all the things I described to happened.

"You are sweating because you are wearing a coat in 30°c! And you havent brushed your hair since you wake up." She teased back and laughed at my "drama queen" reaction.

Punzie had been living here for almost three months. We treated each other as family, to be more specific, sisters. Except when she and Anna did their crime together.

Her mother was still at the hospital, in a coma, but the doctor said she was recovering very well.

At the first few days she moved in, she cried every night, endlessly after having nightmare. They were mostly about her mother dying, or bleeding to death, or being cut into half by werewolves.

But now, she was much better, at least no more nightmares haunting her. I felt proud of her, just like a mama bear being proud of its children.

"I havent seen Jack coming here these day. Why?" Punzie asked, stuffing chocolate cookie into her mouth.

"I dont know, maybe he is busy?" I shrugged. Grabbing the cookie box back, I found there was nothing left, not even the crumbs."Hey you ate it all again?"

"Actually we ate it all." Anna giggled, walking down the staircase.

"Cant keep our hands to myself huh?" I teased, crossing my arms. You know, Anna probably gave me the best answer.

"I mean, I could. But why would I want to?" She shrugged, high-fiving with Punzie.

"Havent you seen Jack at school these day?" Punzie asked, giving a suspcious look.

"No but I thought you guys saw him. I was in the library the whole week for studying a test. I mean, he doesnt go there, right?" I shrugged, blinked twice.

"I havent seen Flynn either."
"I havent seen Kristoff around too."

They broke out at the same time.
What a considence.

Well, if furrowing your eyebrows, biting your lips means frustrated and kept blinking non-stop means curious, we definitely were both.

Did they leave us because they were sick of us already?

Or we werent good enough for them..

Those thoughts crossed my mind like a flash. I didnt expect I think something like that, but everything had a probability. You see, I trusted Jack, but not trusted enough. My insecure haunted me every night.

With the sad little puppy look on my face and really messy hair, with my foggy pajamas, the door bells ring.

Oh what a wonderful moment.

I slightly opened the door, and the gap was just big enough to peep out.

"Who is there?"

"The godness of mankind, with perfect white hair and cyan blue eyes. The one that makes everyone scream of joy." He answered.

"Santa Clause? Is that you?"

Then there came a slight chuckle. He added,"with perfect dyed fashionable hair."

I smiled to myself and teased, "hmm, never knew someone like that except santa. And mama tells me not to talk to strangers--"

Before I could finish the sentence, he pushed open the door and smashed his lips to mine.

Such a pervert.

"But I am a godness, which is hot as hell. I guess that is an exception?" He winked to me, closing the door behind me.

"Hey open the door!"

We turned around, and I turned the knob slowly, opening the door.

The view I saw was like Snow White watching the dwarfs. A grumpy Hiccup rubbing his forehead, which was probably hit by a door, and there came Flynn and Kristoff, who was trying to hold their laughter.

Oh and also Merida, who was patting the grumpy baby.

"What are you guys doing here?" I giggled awkwardly. Part of me felt excited and surprised by their visiting, another part felt totally awkward being seen in the messiest manner of all time.

"Today is your birthday, right?" Jack chuckled and rubbed his neck awkwardly.

All guys in the world doing that made girls smiled, but this was Jack, which means thousand of girls would turn to banshee and scream 'til the words dry out.

I turned around, watching the calender beside the clock.It reveals

29th April.

I blinked. And looked again

30th April

Then I blinked again.

1st May

"Anna stop flipping the calender!" I rolled an eyeball, gesturing her to stop.

"Oops sorry." She giggled and threw her arms in the air.

"Today isnt my birthday, Jack." I teased,"My birthday is on winter."
"See? I told you today wasnt her birthday. None of you trust me." Merida rolled her eyeball.

"You'd better remember your girl's birthday." Flynn elbowed him playfully.

"Snow queen, not girl." He corrected."But Anna texted me saying today is your birthday."

I snapped my head towards Anna's direction, and unsuprisingly, she, and also Punzie, were trying to hide herself under a table.

"Come out, Anna Punzie. What have you done criminals?" I stepped my feet impatiently.

Then they stepped out slowly and grinned awkwardly.

"She did it. She said she wanted a prank" Anna pointed at Punzie.

"After all these time." Punzie acted shocked,just like one of those superman movies findings out your best friend was your enemy.

Well, what could I say. They were the "best" partner in crime.
~*~

They all came to my house and I couldnt just turn them down and make them leave. That was just totally impolite.

So,trying to be a mature lady, I invited them all in and threw a little party for no reason.

"How can you not invite me to have a party, Jack?"

We all snapped our head to the door side. But there was no one. We shrugged and continued to party like nothing happen.

"Down there people." A little hand raised. Her grumpy face turned more grumpier. And her big blue eyes and silky brown hair were all perfect.

Could you guess anyone like that?

Yep.

We looked down and saw Emma.

"Emma!" I gasped. And I turned to Jack, who looked really confused too. Apparently he had no idea either.

"How do you get here? You didnt drive yourself all here, did you? Do you know how dangerous it is to be out here by yourself? How can.."

Yes for your information the speech wouldnt end in a short period of time. I didnt even know whether it would end within today at all.

Here came the over-protective Jack again, and his endless interrogation with her little sister.

"Relax, my big brother. I asked the maid you drove me here,and she was still out there if you observe carefully." She crossed her arms. Jack left out a sigh of relief. Seem the only person who knew Jack the most was Emma.

"What are you doing here then?" Jack asked further.

"How can you not invite me to a party? And the party is Elsa's? You cannot have her all your own! We gotta share!" She pouted. Awe she was such a cutie.

"Awe Jack, let her stay. She is so adorable." Merida suggested. "She isnt a trouble maker like you, right?"

"Yea, let her eat some cakes or have a little fun. Dont be so strict to her, dude." Kristoff elbowed Jack a little.

"Well, if you guys say so." He shrugged. Emma mouthed thank you to us. She definitely had better manner than Jack.

"Let's open the gifts we bought!" Mer suggested. "who wanna goes first?"

"I will go first." Punzie said eagerly. We looked at her suspciously.

"What? Even I knew it wasnt her birthday, I could still get her something duh." Then she passed me a little paper bag to me.'Open it now!"

I nodded and gently unwrapped it. It revealed two lipsticks, from victoria secret. The colour was bright red and rose red.

"Definitely a sexy colour." Jack play with his lips with his tongue.

Definitely looking like a sexy beast.

"Mine is better." Flynn winked to Punzie. He was challenging her.

"Oh really? Let's see what big, bad Flynn got." She crossed her arms. Best couple of the year went to them automatically.

"I proudly present, this, to you." Flynn handed me a strip belt.

"A strip belt?"

"Yep. A simple but beautiful strip belt, but I expect you to use it as a strip." Flynn added. That was the part that I pretended not to understand

"What does that mean?" Emma bursted out from nowhere and asked.

"I have no idea sweeties. Why dont you ask them?" I raised them an eyebrow.

"It means, it could bring fun to Jack and Elsa when they are working."Flynn said with no shame.

"You know, work work work work work---" he started singing. Okay here was the part I should hit him to make him stop.

"Ouch."

"Can I play with it too?" She asked innocently. I strongly believed that her innocence would lose before she turned 16.

"It's not for kids." Jack ruffled her hair and changed the topic," who is next?"

"I have got you this." Kristoff handed me a book. Thank god, finally something normal.

"Basic Knowledges on Suite Life."

Seeing the line on the beautiful book cover, I was dumbfounded, totally.

"What is this, my dear?" I asked, faking a smile on my face.

"Suite life, eh, in a way, means sex life. I guess you need to learn some skills?" He shrugged. Typical me, I sent him a dead glare.

"Nah she doesnt need that." Jack smiled to me while taking the book, observing it.

Well, finally he said something a gentleman should.

"She is already a professional." he winked to me and a playful smirk was tuck on his mouth.

I took that back. He was never a gentleman. Never ever ever.

"Jack, where's your gift?" Emma pulled Jack's sleeves. Jack smirked, and answered," mine is the best gift ever."

"This, is what you truly want."He winked, signaling the maid to come here, with a wardrobe.

"let me see, you want to bring me to Narnia?" My eyes glowed. I have always dreamt of going to Narnia for a long time. I couldnt believe--

"Not really. "

Oh. Okay.

I always knew it wasnt true..

Nevermind.

Ha.

"Open it." He ordered, with a mysterious smile on his face.

I walked to the wardrobe obediently and flew opened it.

You wanna know what I saw?

Limitless undies.

Pink, yellow, stripless, even transparent..even unicorns! There were every kinds of undies that you could think of.

When I observed carefully, wearing those undies were same as being naked-50% of them didnt cover your boobs!

And I realized I didnt have to buy any undies for the rest of my life.

"They are all designed for you by CalvinKlein and Victoria Secrets' designers." He added.

"CalvinKlein x Victoria Secrets crossover?" Anna asked by the side, looking impressed.

"Yep." Jack nodded his head. "I knew you love it." he smirked again.

All of my friends were perverts. My life was just like a 'fairytale' yeah.

"Thanks guys! Now I am ready to be a hooker!" I clapped my hands, and they all bursted out of laughter. I didnt really want what my mother would think of all these gifts when she got home.

"Hey and there's something more." Jack added, grabbing my hands.

"Let me show you."
~*~

A/N:

VOTE+COMMENT=COTE!

These day I wrote every chapter more and more words and now it is up to 2100 words already lol.

I just cannot stop typing. Help XD.

Hope you like this chaptie!

Q.What is Jack gonna show her?

P.S your answer is being considered in the next chapters! So think about it!

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.5K 21
Pitch the Nightmare King tries to get Jack Frost on his side filled with shadows. Will it work? But will Jack find out a new secret? Is Pitch really...
25.1K 404 70
Kim Lalisa transmigrated into a female supporting character who ran away from her wedding. The original novel was a fluffy book on the love between t...
237K 5.7K 30
"What is Marinette doing?" Adrien said. This was the fifth time she rejected his invitation to hangout and she was avoiding him at school. There was...
39.9K 903 20
What if Lorelai gave Rory to Chris. What if after 17 years Rory moves back to Lorelai. What if Rory grew up in New York. What if Rory and Jess dated...