Disturbed (Derek Hale) On Hold

By little_red0402

As people say my life flashed before my eyes it literally did. All i can remember is that car coming straight... More

Trying hard but failing
the pain of today
Dreams
Followers
hell hole
Derek Hale
Sting
Pen and paper
Tune
stop
NO
what the hell happen to you
lie
i need a drink
was it even real
just go
Dear God
Damaged

Prologue

6.4K 138 10
By little_red0402

"Lee turn it up" i yell at my older sister from the passenger seat while she laugh at me.

As we sing burning house by cam.

I had a dream about a burning house.

You were stuck in side i couldn't get you out.

Laid beside you and pulled you close.

And the two of us went up in smoke.

Love isn't-

We never got to finish when Lee screamed.

All i can remember is those damn head lights.

And then the car hit the truck and we rolled.

And i remember is pieces of metal hanging out of me .

And Lee yelling at me to get out of the car and i saw a another car coming at us.

And then darkness and all could hear was that one song that haunts me for life is burning house by Cam.

After 1 month in a coma and getting told your sister is dead it hit me hard.

Lee was my everything she understood me.

Hung at with me and my friends always had time from me.

Now I'm an only child now it hurts .

I don't know how i can take it.

Is this what it feels like when your everything is gone.

I feel so empty.

I was in a wheelchair for 3 months i'm blind in one eye i have so many scars.

I hate how i had to say goodbye to that one person and them never saying hello.

Because there just gone.

I'm broken.

******************************

First story hoped it was good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.6K 33
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
2.8M 71.5K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
39.2K 2K 143
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
1.7M 33.9K 48
Bella is a shy girl, but when you get to know her she's outgoing. When she was 5 something tragic happened to cause her to be the sheltered girl that...