Help Me

Von Zara0021

[COMPLETED] Kim Min-Seo aka Makenzie moved to America because her parents got a better job. She's been living... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author's Note

Chapter 24

1.9K 73 18
Von Zara0021

I saw him close to the corner using the punching bag. I wanted to scare him for fun but didn't, just in case he would have hit me. As I got closer, I noticed he had ear buds in so he wouldn't have heard me. I walked to the side until he saw me.

"Hey," he said shocked.

"Hi."

"What are you doing here," he asked.

"I can ask you the same question."

"I come here to work out," he explained.

"Looks fun," I said.

"You want to try," he asked. I nodded my head wanting to let out my stress and frustration out on the punching bag. He went over to his bags and pulled out another pair of gloves for me. I put them on and was in postion to punch. Shownu got behind and held it for me.

"Whenever you are ready," he said.

Finally, time for me to relinquish all my anger to the punching bag.

I was punching back and forth, side to side until Shownu was pushing me back off the bag.

"What's wrong," he asked.

"What do you mean. I'm fine. Perfectly fine. Nothing is wrong. I'm okay"

"No you're not. You are such a horrible liar, Min-Seo."

I took off the glove and sat on the bleachers. He took his gloves off and came over to me. I began telling him how miserable I was without Wonho. I said how I still loved and missed him. I was angry that he already moved onto another girl. I was happy to be with Kihyun. I was confused on who I really liked. Kihyun or Shownu. I had so many mixed emotions I couldn't think straight anymore.

"I'm sorry for making you even confused. And as for Wonho, you will just need time. Be glad to be with Kihyun. I really hate to see you like this. Does he know about Wonho?"

"No, not yet," I said.

"Are you planning to tell him?"

"Yeah."

We heard the doors open and we looked towards the door. It was Min Hyuk. He walked over to us and we hugged one another.

"Did you hear about Wonho," Min Hyuk asked. Shownu and I nodded our heads.

"I'm sorry," he said to me.

"Kwenchana. I should get going," I said to them. I gathered my things and gave them another hug. But this time I hugged Shownu just a little longer.

"Bye," they said as I got to the door. I turned around and waved to them before leaving.

Shownu's POV

"Anything going on between you two," Min Hyuk asked me.

"No," I answered. He gave me a glare but I shook my head no. I walked over to my bag and grabbed my gloves. I handed my other pair to Min Hyuk. I began hitting the punching bag but this time even harder. Min Hyuk came behind and stared at me.

"Okay stop, something is bothering you. Just tell me," he said. I stopped punching and looked him in the eye.

"I like Min-Seo okay. But she will never like me back because now she is dating Yoo Kihyun, but she still loves Wonho," I said.

"When did you start having feelings for her?"

"A week after Wonho left."

We continued working out till close to midnight.

Min-Seo's POV

The next morning, I woke up and felt dizzy. I decided to stay in bed for another couple of minutes. I fell back asleep until my mom woke me up.

"Honey why aren't you ready yet," she said.

"I'm not feeling good," I asked still half asleep.

"Well hurry up and get ready. I need to get to work soon," she said.

I got up from my bed and was sleep walking to the bathroom. As I got to the door I hit my head on the wall. My eyes opened up and I was awake. I quickly got ready and put my uniform on. I went down to the living room to put my shoes on and grabbed my bag. I called for my mom but she was already outside. I ran out and into the car. She dropped me off by the gate and left.

I walked up to the bleachers and sat down. I began getting dizzy again and I had a massive headache. Someone came up behind me and kicked my leg. I looked up and it was Bora.

"Awe is someone devasted because there "love" is marrying someone else now. She way prettier then you. No wonder he left you and went to America. Maybe he was cheating on you the whole time with her."

"SHUT UP," I yelled in her face. That kept her and everyone around us quiet.

"I'm so sick of you in my face. Go bother someone else! I'm not going to tolerate this Bora! What did I ever do to you. Do you just like to be a nuisance to everyone. You think you're the cool girl around here and think you're all that, well think again. You are just another of the low life girls that have nothing else better to do. Get the hell away from me. The next time you talk or show up in my face, I will beat you up."

She started to laugh and pushed me. I almost lost my balance but I tried to stay still. She continued pushing me back until I broke. I was still dizzy and felt really weak. I used every bit of energy I had left and punched her. Then I passed out.

A couple hours later

I opened my eyes and saw Principal Jung in front of me.

"Kwenchana?"

I was still confused on what had happened.

"Yeah," I said touching my forhead. I still had my headache and it was killing me.

"Do you want the nurse," he asked.

"Anio. What happened," I said looking around.

"You are in the nurses office. You parents are on their way here. You and Bora were talking and once again got into a fight. You passed out after you punched her."

"Sorry for causing so much trouble," I said looking down.

"It's fine. It's not your fault."

He left the room and I was by myself again. I got up from the bed but fell back down again. Just then Shownu walked in.

"Min-Seo are you okay?"

"Yeah."

He helped me back on my bed and pulled a chair over to me. He sat down but didn't look at me. He stared at the ground and didn't move.

"Are you mad at me," I asked nervously.

"No. Why would I be mad?"

"Cause I hit Bora again."

"I saw and heard the whole thing. If I were you I would have done the same."

I smiled at him and was happy he was here. Then Kihyun came in to the room. Shownu got up immediately and kept his distance. Kihyun came up to me and held my hand.

"I should leave," Shownu said.

"Okay, see you later," I said.

"Are you okay," Kihyun asked me.

"Neh."

"Are you hungry," he asked.

"No, I'm fine," I answered.

"So I'm joining in with the café duty for the fundraiser," Kihyun said.

"Really that great," I said.

My parents walked in the room and came over to me. They asked me if I was fine and they were going to take me home. Kihyun went to my locker with me to grab my things. He carried my bag and walked me out to my parent's car.

"I'll grab any paper for you if the teachers hand out any. I'll come over after school?"

"Okay, gomawo Kihyun."

We reached the car and he opened the door for me. He handed my bag to me and waved as we left. I fell asleep in the car feeling weak again. When we got home, I went straight to my room and slept. I fell asleep for half the day until Kihyun came over.

"Hey I wanted to stay over a bit, but my parents wants me home soon," he said at the door.

"It's okay," I said. I closed the door as he left and went into my room. I stayed in my room for the rest of the day and was on my computer. While I was on Youtube, I got a call...from Wonho. I didn't answer the phone and ignored it. He called me again but I kept ignoring him. By the end he just texted me.

Wonho: Answer me please. [Recieved]

He called me again and I answered him.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hey Min-Seo. It's been a while. How are you?"

"I'm okay," I lied.

"Are you sure," he asked.

"Yeah," I lied holding back my tears.

"Okay. Umm what are you doing," he asked.

"Nothing. How are you doing," I asked.

"Honey let's go on our date," I heard someone through the phone.

"Um I'm good. Give me another 5 minute. Have you heard," he asked.

"Heard about you and Juila."

"Yeah."

"Why wouldn't I. It's like everywhere I go," I said.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Whatever I have to go," I said.

"Min-Seo wait...," but I hung up before I heard anything else.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.2K 2.1K 27
In which Minhyuk finally finds a place to land & call home.
2.9K 160 20
I'm Change The Synopsis Cause I Change My Old Idea And Touch Up The New Idea Too HERE THE NEW SYNOPSIS - Synopsis - Ki Hyun Really Don't Know About...
2.4K 76 54
A girl , who were left by her parents and was taken care of only her grandmother . Not having time to enjoy life like others to work for the sake of...
20.6K 942 13
[completed] Hyungwon put his phone down, and was now even more confused. "Uh.... What is it that you want exactly?" Wonho suddenly pushed Hyungwon d...