Hypothetically Thinking

Von Babynie__

To look deeper, you can take the meanings of theoretical to mean relating to or based on a theory, and hypoth... Mehr

Copyrights
Note 1- Regrets
Note 2-New Things
Note 3--Suprise!!
Note 4- The Encounter
Note 5-- Delusional.
Note 6- Drunken Nites
Note 7- Terrors
Note 8-Quick Love
Note 9- Ai + Dee
Note 10- Visionary Love
Note 11- Regrets pt2
Note 12-Bad Things
Note 13-#hateaiden
Authors Note
Note 14-Later in life
Note 15- Miss You
Note 16- Allure of India
Note 17-You got me
Note 18-My Last
Note 19- Mistakes
Note 20-All Is Fake
Note 21- Incomplete
Note 22- Mixed Feelings
Note 23 - tables turned
Note 24- Cheater
Note 25- Failed
Questions and Answer
Note 26- Reunite
Note 27-Lovers Before Friends
Note 28- Savage Revenge
Note 29- Fault
Update Schedule
In Reality
acknowledgements
Amazon Review

Note 30- Reminiscing

3.1K 135 92
Von Babynie__

India 🌺 🍃 

I laid in my hospital bed starring at then rain drops that fell againts the glass window. The room was absolutely quiet, I looked over to my left and seen the empty bassinet that my baby girl wad suppose to be lying in, why did this have to happen to me, especially by Aaron, the night we had sex he told me that he would always be gentle. That nigga a god damn lie.

The feeling running through me is deep depression, and I feel with drawn from the world, my kids are all separated staying with family members until I heal, and Aiden is some where out in these streets, he's becoming enraged and I love him but he has some issuses that he must control.

  I began to drift off to sleep but my eyes shot open in a flash as the door flew open and so did a energetic Aiden, he rushed over to me and start taking the tape off my IV.

I screamed as he start ripping the clear tape off of my cubital "Ahh! Ow! A, what are you doing?!"

He pulled the IV out and I yelled louder but he covered my mouth.

"Shh baby. I gotta get you out of here, pick up the kids and go down to Atlanta."

"No, I can't have a vacation at the moment, I'm still healing and my hand and shit is broke, im havin vaginal bleeding too I can't go anywhere."

"Listen to me" he cupped my face and looked into my eyes, making the mood very awkard. He sat beside me without removing his hands. "I killed Aaron so we have to g--"

I cut his sentence off with a hard slap to a face  "Why are you killing people?! Aaaaahhh! I hate you!" I shouted from the top of my lungs and begin crying.

"I did it for you! Did you think I was going to let him hit you and get way with that shit! Nah, any nigga that touches you have to die!"

I shook and held on to my hair as my body rocked back and forth, he had me frustrated and ready to shoot him in the neck.

"Ima get you and the kids a house in Atlanta and my uncle gon give me a warehouse and a strip club to run an-"

"Your damn uncle, is the reason why your in this mess now. I'm not goin no where with you! You have killed over three people since I been with you, one day your gonna go to prision because your too stupid to handle your fucking emotions!

He ran up on me and formed his fist as if he was about to hit me and I flinched.

"I killed all them niggas for you! All of them! And you bein ungreatful?!"

"Did I ask you to do it, I actually cried for days when you killed Ali."

He chuckled and shook his head "Yo ass ain't cry when his death got you over ten million dollars that your still living off of today! You said that you was gonna ride with me no matter what! That's what the fuck you said India!"

"Aiden....turn your self in. Please and I'll bail you out  ."

He straight faced me and clenched his fist.

"For real?"

"Yeah,"

"Listen to me" he bent down and looked into my eyes "I'm not letting my kids see me in prison."

"Well why did you put your self in this position then Aiden?"

"Because of you India." He sat beside me anf held my hand tightly as his big bulging eyes looked into mine. "I love you girl, I love you. I wanna kill all the niggas who touched you that night, if I end up getting locked up or killed. It was all worth it, because I went out standing up for my baby. I know you think im a dumb motherfucka', but he killed our baby and almost killed you. I'll be damned if I still  let him run the streets after what happen  to  you"

"I love you for protecting me." I rubbed his cheek "But please, slow down. I don't want lose you."

"And you won't." He kissed my lips and stood up. "Let's get out of here."

****

I struggled while walking up the steps of Jerrel's mother's porch to pick up Jeremiah, I felt blood flowing from my insides, and my broken hand was killing me. But I forced my self to make my way up the concrete steps.

Aiden honk his horn and I turned to car in the drive way, he bent his heaf down to look at me through the open window. "Baby, are you sure you don't need any help?"

"I told you I got it A."

I finally got to the the front door, after catching my breath I rung the bell and awaited for someone to answered. With in seconds Jerrel's mother approached me as she opened the door slowly.

"Hey Ms.Tanya."

"Hey Dee." she said in a dull tone. I let myself in and at Jeremiah as he sat in front of the television watching cartoons and eating baked cookies. He didn't even look back to say hello to me.

"Jay? Come give me a hug." I said with a smile.

But he just neglected my presence as if I wasn't here, I looked over at Tanya as she folded her arms and slighty rolled her eyes. Why is she acting funny all of a sudden and why is my child right along with her?

"Jeremiah come talk to ya mama."

He sighed as if that command annoyed his little soul, he dragged his feet to me and stood with his arms by his sides.

"Hey!" I hugged him and gave him a big kiss but I didn't receive the same physical response, instead he just stood with a uninterested facial expressions.

"What's wrong? Aren't you ready to come be with mommy, we're goin to visit Atlanta."

"I don't want to go anywhere with you."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I don't want to go anywhere with you, I don't even want to live with you anymore?"

I looked at Tanya and she shrugged with a smirk on her face, that I was bound to slap but my good hand was fractured of course.

"Why is my son acting like this."

"India let's face it your an unfit mother.:

"How?! How?!"

"Your with that man who beats you for one, you got people after you raping you and shit, Jeremiah said you always gettin drunk and not paying him no attention cause you always at work or with your crazy ass man,"

"Jeremiah, you know Aiden hasn't hit me he promised you he wouldn't do it ever again and I drink occasionally."

"I don't want to come home with you, I don't like you being my mom anymore."

"Well I am your mom. And your goin to accept  that. Go get your clothes."

"No. My grandchild is not staying with you ever again and you know why?" She pulled his shirt showing black bruises.

"Who did that to you?" My voice cracked as I looked at it

"You did it, when you beat me  because you found weed in my room and thought it was mine but Aiden dropped it in there on accident, I told you it wasn't mine but you didn't believe me and you never said sorry."

"I-I - I'm sorry baby." I said on the verge of tears. "I didn't know hurt you that bad. It was only a whoopin'"

I tried to hug him but Tanya stopped me.

"He will no longer be in your custody, I called CPS and thier building up a case now."

"You see, now I know why Jerrel never liked you! Jerrel would want me to take care of our child."

"Girl Jerell did not love your stuck up ass. He had plenty of girls and believe me you were never the main one okay honey? Your just the mother of his child."

"He loved me." I shedded. "Your not going to take my child away from me Tanya!"

"I am! I raised this little boy while your spoiled as abandoned him and sniffed under a rich man ass, me memba?"

"Come on Jeremiah! Put on your clothes now!"

"I'm not coming home with you."

"You heard him India, go ahead and leave before I call the police."

"Jay? Mommy loves you, I do. You mean everything to me...okay? I'm sorry that I've hurt you and allowed you to witness a lot of bad things but mommy loves you. I made a mistake by hittin you, I just didn't want you to end like your daddy, your grandmother let it go unchecked, cause she was a little too unfit." I turned to Tanya after making my last statement.

"Bitch get out of my house! Now bitch! Now!" She screamed,  I stormed out of her home angry and went in the car with Aiden.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"She's taking him away from me she called cps"

"For what? Nah that bitch gon send him back home" he started to get out of the car but I stopped him.

"Let's just go, she threatened to call the police. He doesn't want to live with us anymore, let's  just go."

"He's a nine year old boy, he don't make bo decisions."

"Lets just go."

(Later on that night.)

Aiden rubbed my forehead as we laid in the bed, Aralyn and Ira crowed the both of us ad the slept. I thought about Jeremiah and why he hated me? I thought about my baby girl that I lost, I thought about the friends I did bot have anymore, I thought about Jerrel dying and not being with me. I thought about Aiden dying and not being with me. I thought about  death.

"Baby, can you go get me some McDonald's I'm hungry."

"India, you know I gotta catch some rest before we catch this flight tomorrow."

"Please daddy, I know its late I'm just so hungry." I smiled and stroked his cheek.

"Alright baby."

After a few minutes he left, I got my sleeping children off of me and went into the drawer next to bed and started searching for Aiden's gun that has a silencer.

Once I found it, I went downstairs to the kitchen and turned on the light. I got a bottle of champagne and popped it open the I started gowning atleast half of the bottle down. I cried as I reminisced on everything I been through,a few minutes went by and I felt dizzy  and confused.

I placed the gun on my temple.

Bam!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5K 178 19
How it feels like when you fell in love..... A girl that is never in love before and think all of these things just exist in novels Met a guy who sho...
22.1K 732 28
"Arranged?." I asked. "Yes. " She replied. There comes a time in your life when you feel utterly guilty of leading a life you never wanted. But the...
428K 14.3K 48
col·lide /kəˈlīd/ verb past tense: collided; past participle: collided come into conflict or opposition. "in his work, politics and metaphysics colli...