Falling For The Slut

By belovedkisses

(((((FINISHED 24.07.17))))) UNEDITED!!! Guys tbh. there are like so many mistakes because English isn't my mo... More

When Rein Falls
Prologue
Chapter One - The Beginning
Chapter Two - Night Adventure
Chapter Three - I Am...
Chapter Four - Green eyes of spring.
Chapter Five - Saving The Slut
Chapter Six - The Bitter Truth
Chapter Seven - Broken Hearts At A Party
Chapter Eight - The Little Girl In The Tutu
Chapter Nine - Bringing Her Home
Chapter Ten - You Are Caring?
Chapter Eleven - Standing Up For Herself
Chapter Twelve - The Beautiful Daisy
Chapter Thirteen - Being A Good Buisness Woman
Chapter Fourteen - Many Make-Out Scenes
Chapter Fifteen - Cece and Dave
Chapter Sixteen - Practice
Chapter Seventeen - Bathroom Talk
Chapter Eighteen - The Bruise
Chapter Twenty - Helping out
Chapter Twenty-One - Finding Out
Chapter Twenty-Two - Eavesdropping
Chapter Twenty-Three - First Lunch
Chapter Twenty- Four - Judging
Chapter Twenty-Five - The Charity Ball - PART ONE
Chapter Twenty-Five - Charity Event - PART TWO
Chapter Twenty-Six - Last Dance
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Mental Death
Chapter Twenty-Eight - The Decision
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Protecting Her?
Chapter Thirty - Life thoughts while studying
Chapter Thirty-One - The Graduation Part One
Chapter Thirty-Two - The Graduation part Two
Chapter Thirty-Three - His Cold eyes intimidate me.
Chapter Thirty-Four - Getting A New Home
Chapter Thirty-Five - Struggles of Getting Votes for Prom Queen
Chapter Thirty-Six - Love Realization
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Hospital Nights
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Getting to know Reece
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Man up
Chapter Forty - The Truth At Prom
Chapter Forty - One - Finish Line
Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen - A new friend

2.5K 76 3
By belovedkisses

Above there you can see Cecelia's house and I have to say I am obsessed with that song lately, you definetly have to listen to it.

____________

"I couldn't protect her."

____________

"Chapter Nineteen - A new friend"

____________

Her face slowly turned into my direction, and as I finally saw her face, her eyes were nearly popping our of her skull, and her mouth was parted into two.

"You're in a... relationship!?!" Her words were full of anger and regret as she said the last word more to herself than to me. After a few seconds, realization hit me, and I noticed her words more clearly. Her face was now facing her palms, and I even heard a single sob.

"No, no, no, no There is no relationship!!" I quickly explained, and a few seconds later, her head turned slightly, revealing her already puffy red eyes and the small blush on her cheeks. "You're not lying?!" She asked, hope clear to see on her whole face.

"Nope," I said, and she nodded, while turning to her face torwards her palms again, and letting her fall back onto the bed.

"And you?" I quietly asked, not wanting to get too personal on that topic again.

"Same." She casually answered, as if it was a daily thing for her to not being able to protect hi.. "You seem not to be that frustrated about him or the thing in any way?" I asked, and pulled my eyebrows together.

"Why should I? He is madly in love with this girl that doesn't even exist, but he of course doesn't believe me and keeps on comparing me to her. I mean is it even possible to hate someone that doesn't exist?" I thought for a second, before shifting in my position and leaning against the bed frame. "I don't know. But this girl, how come he imagines her?" I aksed and she simply let our a aighn of pure frustration, before twirling her hair around her fingers, and partening her mouth to say something.

"He came up with the one day, since then he says he can remember everything, but he's too scared to remember too. The only memory he wanted to remember were the ones with her. Sometimes I even wonder if he's obsessed with her or something, he really remembered every detail of her even the way she flattered her eyelashes when her childhood crush was there." She truthfully answers and j nodded, folding my hands on my chest.

"He must be an true asshole, huh?" I asked and she nodded with a small smile on her face.

"What's his name?" I asked her after a minute of full silece, but she continued to keep still. Instead of answering my question, she bite down her lip and made herself conftoarble in the same position as I am. "Ohh come on it's not like I'm going to search that dick and kick him in his holy balls." I tried to lighten up the mood a bit, and it did help a bit, because in the next second she was smiling and showing her white theets.

After a few more minutes, she straightened up completely, and picked up her clothes, before getting into them. Seconds later, I mimicked her and stood up as well, purring on my clothes from yesterday.

"If you don't want to you do-"

"Matthew." She interrupted me. My muscles tensed at his name, and the emotion of him loosing him back then tried to get back into my now stone heart.

Matthew...

I still was overly emotional on this subject, and to actually hear his name on another person, hurt like hell. My brother, and my once best friend.

He was the only person I cared about a long time ago...besides Cecelia...
How I miss these old memories of us all three of us together on our favorite playground.

The playground...

The place everything started...

"What's her name..?" I muttered, trying to get my mind off those old memories rushing back into my mind.

"Ce-" She was about to answer, when the ringing noise of her front door echoed in the room, and both f our head snapped to it's noise. "Did you call Somone over?" I asked, a bit confused with this situation.

"Not that I know..." She spoke up, before stepping out of the room, and making her way to the still ringing door, me following her lead closely. As soon as she opened, a feminine voice approached us, and made my ears literally ring, because of her high pitched tone.

"Bella?" The girl I slept with asked out aloud, and before she could stop the girl from entering her apartment, the blond haired girl already was standing in front of me, eyeing me up and down.

I know I have this affectnon people. They always swoon over me like I'm some kind of Greek god, which I sure am. As her eyes met mine, I sent her a single wink, and as her pale cheeks instantly reddened which caused me to smirk in return.

As soon as she realized what had happened, she turned on her heels and spoke up in the most high pitched tone I've ever heard in my entire life.

"Olivia...I'm sorry I didn't knew you had someone over." She apologized while keeping her gaze down. She was just like a kid. "No problem..." Olivia softly told her, and I interrupted her by saying "I think I'll leave now." After picking up all my things, I turned around and walked out of tthe door, waving both girls in goodbye.

The 'ping' of the elevator echoed in the corridor, and as soon as I was too inside the elevator, Olivia called ours for me.

She jogged over to me and did the most unexpected thing ever.

"At some point, no even the saddest girl want's to be protected anymore..." She whispered, before squeezing my hand and then stepping out of the elevator. I looked down, and heard the elevator doors in front of me close.

Does Cecelia even want to be protected?

~

.Cecelia's POV.

"Ellie...?" I asked perplexed as soon as I opened the front door. She pursed her lips, before letting her eyes meet my blue ones.

"May I come in?" She quietly asked, her lips forming a small shy smile as her head slowly completely shoot up.

"Why should I?" I harshly snapped at her, crossing my arms in front of my chest and tapping my feet onto the floor, out of annoyance.

"I just need someone to t-talk, and...."

Talk?

Ellie...me?!

I hate this girl, I really hate her, but why do I have this kind of feeling, like I want to let her inside. Maybe it is the cold wind. Yeah that's it.

Nothing more, nothing less.

It's the cold wind that keeps her cheeks blushed.

I let my eyes travel around the whole neighborhood and they landed on one certain house. Dave.

What if he saw that I let her in, would he tell him? I don't want him near me anytime soon. But the lights are off, so maybe Dave's not home.

As fast as I could, I took her hand and pulled her inside my house. As soon as the door way closed, I sighed in relief and pulled myself off the door.

I hope he didn't see her, or else I am screwed!!

As I heard something against the flood, I turned around to see her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped, as she was still letting her eyes glide over my whole corridor.

"You live here?" She asked a bit quiet, her mouth still hanging open.

"Yes..." Unfortunately.

"So why'd you wanna talk?" I asked, pushing the jealousy away and crossing my arms over my chest once more as I made my way to the couch, and leaned against it.

"It's about Reece."

"I expected it." I cracked out, the same time she took a step forward.

"I...." She begun, but cut herself off. She sure was nervous as hell. "Loosen up a bit..." I laughed at her, and she showed me a small smile. "Yeah...it's just the rumors are...well...true." She said and looked around the house once more.

"Which rumors?" I asked our of curiosity.

"Abut you being so scary that people feel intimidated when you're around." She giggled.

"Yeah...that's what they say, anyways follow me." I spoke up before walking up to the kitchen. As I glaced back, I saw Ellie closely following my lead, her hand folded in front of her, while her head was still taking my whole house in.

After making us some hot chocolate, I handed her a cup. But instead of instantly taking it away, her eyes widened, as they kept on glancing over me and the cup of hot chocolate.

"You drink chocolate?" She asked a bit shocked, and I nodded sending her a slight smile. "Ohh...it's just...I'm sorry that I am so awfully rude." She added, and I pursed my info a smile formed lips before speaking up.

"It's just a cliché Ellie, cheerleaders eat healthier, but we're humans too, we like chocolate as much as you do, we just do sport so we have to be healthy." I explained and she wholeheartedly smiled at me, before taking a sip of her hot chocolate.

"My friend Sophia..." She begun to speak, but cut herself off by taking another sip and then continued to speak. "She told me that you take some sort of pills to be as skinny as you are." She said, and I chuckled.

"Let her do as much sport as I do, and she'll see that she'll be skinny in less than a week." I said, and sat down on the kitchen island. I patted to the spot next to me, and Ellie soon joined me.

"So....Reece?" I asked, changing the topic but feeling the pang of jealousy instantly approaching and making my stomach feel heavier than before.

"I feel a bit guilty." She said and my attention now was fully on her.

"Why?"

She sighed before placing the cup beside her and speaking up again. "I think I take him away from someone he actually cares about. He sure doesn't know it yet, but he does truly love her." And that were the exact word I needed to hear. As I saw my sight getting blurry, I turned my head so she couldn't notice. This couldn't be true, first Ellie, and now someone else and love...

I did so many things just to get this bastards damn attention, but he still fell in love with someone else?

"Who?" I barely cracked out, trying to get the knot off of my throat. As soon as I thought it would be safe to look into her eyes, I glanced over to her, but still let my fingertips draw small circles onto my mug.

"I can't tell you." She sadly admitted, and I felt the all too familiar pang in my heart. "Why are you telling me out of all the people all of this? What about you're best friend? Ginger?"

"Sophia." She corrected me, but I kept my eyebrows pulled together.

"She... It's complicated, but she did something unforgivable." Ellie explained and I raised one eyebrow.

"And what did she do?" I asked, and she folded her hands in her lap before telling me why she didn't or better couldn't tell her best friend ginger. "Yesterday, she walked up to Maisey, and told her one of my biggest secrets." Ellie quietly said.

My eyes widened, and I froze in spot. "That bitch." I angrily snapped, and I would've never expected Ellie to actually laugh, but she did, and now I realized why so many guys found her too cute. She was so pretty and innocent just like a child.

"But don't you have other friends? I mean I am not the nicest person on earth, and I am afterall the slut of our school. Isn't there a unspoken rule, that the good girl always has to hate the slut?" I asked, and Ellie thought for a second, but to my surprise she actually shook her head, before smiling uo to me.

"I never actually heard of that, but even if there was a rule, I don't care, because in this short period of time, you were more of a friend to me than Sophia in years." She said, and I frowned again. "What do you mean?" I asked while taking a sip of my own mug.

"You didn't tell Reece about Ryan having feelings towards me."

I totally forgot that, and in some way, I
am quietly relieved I didn't tell him. I don't know why I am happier now that I didn't tell him straight away, but let me tell you, it was truely worth it.

"I didn't, but trust me, Ellie, this doesn't make me a good person."

"You may have done it several times Cece, but when I remember the moment when you stepped our of that house and saw us there, I definetly saw more than a girl in need." She said, and I felt my heart warm up.

"Why are you so nice to me?" I asked again and she let her shoulders rose. "I am nice to people who show their true self, and you defonetly did back then."

"Thank you..." I whispered, and she just smiled at me, before pincking up her cup and taking one large gulp of hot chocolate.

"But I need your help," I said and she nodded, but after seeing my serious face, a frown appeared on her face.

____________

I am soooooooo sorry for the late update, it's just that I mostly write the chapters with my phone, and to my luck, I had to let my phone fall onto the ground yesterday, and now the whole display is broken.

I still wanted to upload a chapter, so here it is. And let me tell you, it took me three whole days to actually edit this chapter, so I hope you all like this.

By the way, I wanted to thank you all for the votes and nice comments some of you left on the previous chapters.

If you are reading g this, please tap the star, to leave a vote, or say something g nice about this chapter in the comment section. I love you all. My sugar babies❤❤❤❤

Love,❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
491K 13.6K 19
"I'm just what?" I open my eyes to see Aeneas now standing in front of me, his eyes dare me to tell him what I was going to say. "You're just-" I swa...
2.4K 191 20
Imagines and preferences for the Turkish show "Erkenci Kus" (2018-2019)
611K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!