desk notes. | kagehina

By pentaverse

❝how are you so sure that people who won't do much in your life, wouldn't try and break down your walls?❞ ... More

author's note [and dedication]
00 | hinata
01 | kageyama
02 | hinata
03 | kageyama
04 | hinata
05 | kageyama
06 | hinata
07 | kageyama
08 | hinata
09 | kageyama
10 | hinata
11 | kageyama
12 | hinata
13 | kageyama
14 | hinata
15 | kageyama
17 | kageyama
18 | hinata
19 | kageyama
20 | hinata
21 | kageyama and hinata

16 | hinata

9.4K 506 71
By pentaverse

"hinata shouyo? pack your bags you're coming with me, as to your father's request."

"what? no! you didn't even ask my opinion!" hinata said as he backed away. suddenly, he grabbed her arm tightly. "stop! let go of me!" he started wiggling around trying to get out of his grasp. he screamed loudly as he covered his ears, she then ran outside of the apartment room.

"hinata? why are you out here-"

"mom! there's a stranger in our room, saying that they're working for dad."

hinata's mom just sighed, "hinata you need to come with him."

"you know about this?" just as shouyo's mom was about to explain, the man already caught up to himata, panting.

"madam, your daughter-"

"give us a week to pack, then we would go with you."

it's not that hinata hated his dad, in fact, hinata liked him. the reason why they were separated was because of his dad's company. he didn't lose contact with them, though. and he could still see in her mother's eyes that they still loved each other. he was excited and despaired at the same time. one, their family will finally be together. two, well, he wouldn't have the chance talk to anon-chan anymore.

he finally got friends but then, boom, this had to happen. only a week left.

only one week left to talk to anon-chan.

"fine, one week, right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 8.3K 19
Haikyuu au where Kageyama dropped a love poem in a hallway and Hinata picked it up. Quickly, Hinata realized the poem was about him, and he needed to...
62.6K 1.1K 35
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑘𝑎𝑔𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑎 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠 (𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑜 𝑠𝑜 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑)
640K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC