Falling For The Slut

Por belovedkisses

(((((FINISHED 24.07.17))))) UNEDITED!!! Guys tbh. there are like so many mistakes because English isn't my mo... Más

When Rein Falls
Prologue
Chapter One - The Beginning
Chapter Two - Night Adventure
Chapter Three - I Am...
Chapter Four - Green eyes of spring.
Chapter Five - Saving The Slut
Chapter Six - The Bitter Truth
Chapter Seven - Broken Hearts At A Party
Chapter Eight - The Little Girl In The Tutu
Chapter Nine - Bringing Her Home
Chapter Ten - You Are Caring?
Chapter Eleven - Standing Up For Herself
Chapter Twelve - The Beautiful Daisy
Chapter Thirteen - Being A Good Buisness Woman
Chapter Fourteen - Many Make-Out Scenes
Chapter Fifteen - Cece and Dave
Chapter Sixteen - Practice
Chapter Eighteen - The Bruise
Chapter Nineteen - A new friend
Chapter Twenty - Helping out
Chapter Twenty-One - Finding Out
Chapter Twenty-Two - Eavesdropping
Chapter Twenty-Three - First Lunch
Chapter Twenty- Four - Judging
Chapter Twenty-Five - The Charity Ball - PART ONE
Chapter Twenty-Five - Charity Event - PART TWO
Chapter Twenty-Six - Last Dance
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Mental Death
Chapter Twenty-Eight - The Decision
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Protecting Her?
Chapter Thirty - Life thoughts while studying
Chapter Thirty-One - The Graduation Part One
Chapter Thirty-Two - The Graduation part Two
Chapter Thirty-Three - His Cold eyes intimidate me.
Chapter Thirty-Four - Getting A New Home
Chapter Thirty-Five - Struggles of Getting Votes for Prom Queen
Chapter Thirty-Six - Love Realization
Chapter Thirty-Seven - Hospital Nights
Chapter Thirty-Eight - Getting to know Reece
Chapter Thirty-Nine - Man up
Chapter Forty - The Truth At Prom
Chapter Forty - One - Finish Line
Epilogue

Chapter Seventeen - Bathroom Talk

2.7K 99 6
Por belovedkisses

Hiii, it's another chapter, yayyy!!!!❤❤❤
I just wanted to dedicate this chapter to the wonderful craxyybookie
I have been reading her book
'Princess & Geek' lately, and I have to admit, it's so fucking good!!!

Go check it out!! You for sure won't regret it, since it is an amazingly written piece of heaven!!!! Love youu❤❤

"Than it wouldn't bother you if I take Dave with me!" I whispered into his ear, turned around and left with the girls...and Dave.

____________

"Chapter Seventeen - Bathroom Talk"

____________

I sat down on a bench, waiting for the girls to change. Dave sitting next to me, staring at me with an unreadable expression.

"You know staring at people is rude..." I stated and turned to him.

"You know after you did this, you're even hotter in my eyes." He said and I lightly laughed.

"Why?"

"Because in my whole life I've never seen a girl like you before." He truly said, not breaking eye contact.

"You maybe realized that I'm the schools slut." I said, and he nodded.

"But you're a cheerleader, headstrong and incredibly.....beautiful..." He said, the top of his ears getting slightly pink.

Never had a boy ever called me beautiful before. I looked away, and felt my cheeks getting hotter. "Thank you.."

"I'll be back in a minute okay?" He asked and I nodded, looking at the ceiling of the gym, and imagined Reece calling me beautiful.
I think if ever he called me beautiful and not sexy, I would be dying from the feeling in my stomach.

Alone the imagine of him calling me that, made my heart flutter with excitement.

I leaned against the wall, and closed my eyes. I heard light footsteps echoing though the huge gymnasium, and the right conor of my mouth rosed. Dave still was staring at me, and I knew it.

"It still is not polite to stare." I smiled at him and flushed my eyes open, only to see Reece standing there. His arms crossed, as he bite down his glorious lips.

"Reece?!" I asked full in shock. After clearing my throat, I closed my eyes again, and put on my bitch mask.

"Cecelia." He said, walking closer to me, as I reopened my eyes to see him standing a few foot away from me.

He picked my hand, and then made me stand up, he tilted my head, and pecked on my lips, getting my whole body to heaten up.

"You truly are beautiful." He said, and I smiled at him. "And I realized....that after all these years, I somehow fell for you." He continued and I couldn't take it anymore and kissed him.

"Cece!!" Someone yelled, and I flashed my eyes open, seeing Tiffany standing there.

"Tiffany?!" I asked, and looked around, I still was in the gym, sitting on a bench. Reece was nowhere to be found, so I licked my lip, before biting in it.

"You fell asleep." Tiffany said, and sat down next to me. I sighed, and saw the door cracking open, reviling Dave.

"Hey...did I miss anything?" He winked at me, and I looked at Tiffany, a sad smile on my face. She instantly knew, and stood up walking to Dave.

"Hey I think Reece called you." She lied, and he nodded. "See you later Cece." He lastly said, before leaving the gymnasium.

"So what happened?" Tiffany asked, and sat down beside me again.

"It's nothing."

She immediately got the message of me not wantinh to talk about that certain topic and dropped it. It always was the same, because at the end we had nothing, but my broken heart.

~

As cheerleader practise was finally over, I still had to put the pom poms away. I remembered every single word she had told me. "You have to do this Cecelia, you have to be a good role model for others...you are the school's head cheerleader, and that means you have a huge responsibility. I cnat do this every single time for you girls, you all somehow have to learn to get everything together by yourself."

"Okay Mrs.Quin..." I rolled my eyes , as soon as she had turned around and left the gymnasium. She is a horrible person, always in her already ripped clothes. I knew exactly well why she held this talk about responsibility to me. It was because eif the simple reason that dsar Mrs.Quin had a date, with who?

I don't know...

As I was finished, I picked up my bag I made my way to the exit. It wasn't quiet dark, more like the sun was about to go down. That was my most loved time through the day. The sun went down, and the moon came up. Tomorrow the sun started again, lightning up the whole city with it's warm light.

When I arrived at the parking lot, I immediately regretted not taking my car. I looked around, but nobody was there. I was about to go by feet, since it was not that far away, when the thing from the last time I walked alone by the streets popped into my mind. First I struggled whenever to go by feet or call a cab. I mean sure a cap would be cool, but right now it wasn't worth it, I only lived a few minutes away, so it was pretty easy to walk.

After walking for a whole minute or so and thinking about everything that happened, a loud horn harshly let me snap out of my daydreams. I decided to ignore it, but as I wanted to continue walking again, a loud voice made me instantly turn to it.

"Cece!!" He exclaimed, and my heart fluttered to his voice.

"Reece?! What are you doing here?" I asked, as he stopped the car right next to me. I stopped and turned my body around, so it was facing the car. "I was waiting for you, but you left." He explained and then got out of his Jeep.

He strected out his hand, and I gladly took it.

I felt the spot where he touched my palm getting hot, and electricity shooted through my whole body.

He opened the door, and helped me walk up the stairs of his car. I turned around and he was in my opinion too close. But then again he could never be too close.

"Why'd you wait?" I asked a bit hope creeped inside of me that he desperately wanted to actually drive me home.

I felt the conor of my mouth getting a bit higher as I liked, but when he spoke up again, the coner fell down.

"My mother wanted me to."

I nodded, and put the seat belt on. The drive was silent, and I actually was happy it was like that. I didn't knew how to act around him anymore. After this morning. You could tell that there was a slight awkward tension between us, bht I mostly tird to ignore it.

As we arrived at his house, I left the car and walked to the door. Without even knocking once, the door opened and revealed a blonde little girl. Her hair was into a bun, and little strands of hair fell down, her hair was naturally curly, and she looked adorable. Soon after her, Daisy approached, her brows were pulled together.

"Cecelia?!....wha-..." Daisy stopped to talk, and an amused grin made its way onto her mouth.

"I heard that you invited me to dinner, and I wanted to see Lilly too..." I said, and she happily nodded. "You are always welcome in this house."

We walked inside, and the table was already set, with only one excuse. There were eonly three plates instead of four. Daisy obviously noticed my thoughts, and immediately wnt into the kitchen. Short after she came back, another plate in her hand.

"So how are you?" She asked, as soon as we sat down and begun to eat our delicious food.

"I'm actually fine...school and stuff, y'know..." I answered, taking a bite from my food. Daisy nodded, smiling at me, as she took one bite too. "Cece, Cece let's play a game!!" Lilly exclaimed, and I smiled at her. "What do you wanna play?" I asked, and she devilishly laughed, before getting off of her chair.

"Lilly!! Come her and eat your food!!!" Daisy shouted, and all we could hear was Lilly's giggles. As I glaced up, I directly stared into Reece's eyes, who were watching me, intensly.

"Lilly NO!!" Daisy shouted, but it was already too late. Lilly had splashed water onto me, making me completely wet.

"Excuse me..." I said, before standing up and covering my face. I instantly made my way to the second floor, and entered their bathroom.
All my make up, was running down, and the coners of bruise was already slightly showing.

I was intensely looking into my reflection, as a soft knock appeared on the door, taking my complete attention. I waited a few seconds, till it knocked again.

I somehow knew it was Reece, so I didn't answer it right away. "Cece?" He asked, but I somehow kept silence. I slowly let my eyes travel to the wooden door.

I don't know why, but I actually had no intention to answer. "Cece?" He repeated my name, and this time my blue eyes snapped to my reflection.

"Cecelia!" He then shouted, and short after a voice was heard from downstairs. He sighed, before speaking up again.

"Daisy, yeah we're fine!" He answered her, and then knocked a bit harder.
"Cecelia!!" He repeated again, but this time the rage and anger was hearable in his tone.

I cleared my throat, before speaking up.
"I-I'm...alright!" I forced myself fo speak. I don't know why I didn't wanted to answer, it may be because I wanted him to say my name over and over again or it was because of the fact that there was a slight bruise showing on my face.

"Cecelia?" He asked again, and I hummed him in response.

"Open the door." He calmly ordered, but I was everything but calm. I felt sweat slowly form on my forehead and hands. If I opened the door, he would see the bruise, but if I don't open it, he would suspect something.

"W-why?" I asked. My brows instatly pulled together as I heard his chuckle. "I have a towel for you." He answered after a while, and I facepalmed myself.

"I..can't..." I breathed out, and heard him loudly sighing. "Cecelia," he breathed out.

"It's a simple towel. Nothing more, open the damn door or I am going to break inside." He spoke up again, but I refused. "What if I am on the toilet?" I asked, and heard him chuckle once more.

"You would've told me already." He reaponsed to my dumbass reply.

"Right..." I whispered more to myself than to him. "I have an idea," I said, and turned torwards the door. "Put the towel in front the door, then go away. I will get it." I explained, and heard him sighn. But after a few seconds, I heard footsteps.

As soon as they were gone, I slowly opened the door, and leaned down, picking up the towel.

"Cecelia..." His voice suddenly approached through the corridor, and as I looked into his direction, he was staring at my face, his eyes wide and his knuckles were white because of his balled fists.

____________

I just wanted to remind you to go check out craxyybookie 's book, I love it!!!

If you liked this chapter, if it did, I would appreciate it when you tap the star at the left side of your screen. If you don't liked it, I am sorry for that.❤❤❤

Love,❤

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

137K 2.7K 27
Hayden knew that what she was about to do would change everything, but she couldn't help herself. She didn't put up a fight but, rather, welcomed the...
24.1K 544 43
What If Chloe lukasiak has a twin sister who is the favorite?
3.3M 80.6K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
11.9K 112 17
Aurora Black, 18 year old girl with anger and trust issues. She likes to be alone. When she has something on her mind she's not afraid to say it. Thi...