Percy Jackson x Reader-The Li...

由 ineedmusic15

(Y/N) is a daughter of Apollo that went on a quest with Percy, Annabeth, and Grover to find Zeus's missing ma... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Selena
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
I Love You Too Much(RANDOM ONESHOT)
Something 'Bout Love(Another Random Oneshot)

Chapter 16

37.1K 872 2K
由 ineedmusic15

Percy's POV
I was with my mom at the entrance of Camp Half-Blood.

Sally:You can visit me anytime.
Me:Just promise me that I don't have to see that loser Gabe again.

I turned around so I could face my mom. She smiled.

Sally:I kicked him out. He's out of our lives forever.
Me:Finally.

She chuckled and then placed her hand on my cheek. I smiled sadly and gave her a hug which she gladly returned.

Me:I'm gonna miss you.
Sally:Me too.

We broke the hug.I started walking towards the entrance but I turned around when my mom said my name.

Sally:Percy,this is where you belong.

I smiled and waved at her then walked into Camp.
~
I was in my cabin,laying down on my bed,thinking of one thing only. (Y/N). She drives me crazy. She is always in my head. Her beautiful (E/C) eyes. Her flawless (H/L) (H/C) hair. Her contagious smile and laugh. Everything about (Y/N) is just...perfect in every way.

(Y/N)'s POV
I was sword fighting with Annabeth right now. I needed to do something to get my mind off of Luke. I dodged Annabeth's dagger and swung my dagger at her. We were fighting for about an hour and Annabeth was panting like crazy but I was perfectly fine. With one last swing,my dagger was now pointing at Annabeth's throat.

A:Uh nice job (Y/N). You beat me for the 5th time.
Me:Sorry about that.

I lowered my dagger from her throat and placed it back on my belt. Annabeth did the same.

A:I have to go. I have to help Grover pack for his journey.

I nodded and walked off,finding a new partner to fight with. While I was fighting,I felt someone staring at me but I brushed the idea off,and kept on fighting. After a few rounds almost half the guys around me were on the ground. I turned around,looking for another new partner.

Me:Who's next?
?:I think I'd like to give a shot

I looked up and saw Percy raising his hand,looking at me with amazing sea green eyes. I smiled and walked up to him.

Me:You want to fight me?

Percy nodded.

P:Don't worry I'll go easy on you,(Y/N).

He said with a wink,making me slightly blush.

Me:Just because I'm a daughter of Apollo doesn't mean you should underestimate me. I'm quite good at beating people at their own games.

I said referring to the guys behind me,who were still on the ground,moaning.

P:Well maybe I could be that person thst beats you at your own game
Me:I doubt that,Percy.

I raised my dagger as Percy raised his sword. I attacked first. I had to admit he's really good at sword fighting. His eyes showed determination.

'I wonder what's he thinking?'

Percy's POV

'Come on Percy,you can do this. Just finish this fight and ask her the question'

I dodged (Y/N)'s attack and used the same attack I used on Annabeth during Capture the Flag. (Y/N) was shock that I beaten her. 

Me:Do you surrender?

She was about to protest but then gave in. I lowered Riptide from her neck while she placed her dagger back on her belt.

Me:Looks like I did beat you (Y/N).
(Y/N):Ok ok so you beat me. Fair and square. Big deal.
Me:Now you have to do what I say.
(Y/N):....Fine. What do you want?
Me:Meet me by the lake after dinner.
(Y/N):Ok. See you then.

She walked away but then turned around to look at me.

(Y/N):Oh and Percy?
Me:Yeah?
(Y/N):Thanks.
Me:For what?
(Y/N):For everything. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't get to see the outside world. I'm grateful for that. And I can tell that your life is going to get more exciting and dangerous.
Me:Well as long as I have you by my side I'm ready for anything.

(Y/N) smiled and walked off to her cabin,leaving me standing there,smiling like an idiot.

(Y/N)'s POV
~
After I took a shower I put on my outfit and did my hair.(If you have short hair then do whatever you want)Will came in the cabin and saw me in my outfit.

W:Who are you going out with?

I looked at him.

Me:No one. I'm just meeting with Percy after dinner.

Will's eyes narrowed and made a fist with his hand.

Me:Is that a problem or....
W:Uh yeah there's a problem!My little sister is going out in a date with someone!

Will said as he threw his arms in the air. I rolled my eyes.

Me:Oh please Will,it's not like he's a monster and besides I-
W:You have a crush on him.

I started to blush and looked away from him. Will chuckled.

W:Well I guess I approve of him but I'm not sure how our dad will react with you two.
Me:Will! Stop! We're not even dating!
W:Not yet.

I groaned then the horn signaled for dinner.

W:Come on sis,let's go to dinner and then you can go meet your future boyfriend.
Me:Just stop it please. Your just as embarrassing as dad.

Will laughed some more and led me to dinner.
~
During dinner I kept looking at Percy,who was doing the same to me. I couldn't help but blush every time I see those sea green eyes. It's like I'm drowning in them. Will elbowed me.

W:Stop staring.

I rolled my eyes.

Me:Yes mother.

~Timeskip to after dinner~
Still (Y/N)'s POV

I walked towards the lake. The sun was barely setting down. The lake was calm as ever. It felt...peaceful. I sat down on the sand,brought my knees close to me,and watched the sunset. I closed my eyes. Then I felt someone behind me. I smiled.

Me:Hi Percy.
P:Hey (Y/N). How did you know it was me?

I shrugged my shoulders.

Me:Lucky guess. So why did you need me here?

Percy suddenly became nervous.

P:I um wanted to ask you something. Something really important.
Me:What is it Perce? You can tell me anything.

Percy took a deep breath and looked at me straight in the eye.

P:(Y/N) I really like you. Ever since I met you. When I shook your hand,I felt a spark. Every time I see you,my heart skips a beat. And every time you laugh,you make my day a 100 times better.

He sighed and ran his hand through his jet black hair.

P:What I'm trying to say is that I'm hopelessly in love with you.

I was so touched that I couldn't even speak,so I did the next thing. My lips connected with his. Percy was in shock at first but then kissed back. He cupped my face with his hands while my hands were around his neck, playing with his hair. Then Percy's lips left mine to breath but our foreheads were touching.

Me:I love you too,Percy.

Percy helped me stand up and grabbed my hands,our eyes never breaking contact.

P:(Y/N) Solace, daughter of Apollo, will you be Percy Jackson's,son of Poseidon,girlfriend?
Me:Yes!

Percy smiled and kissed me again. I stepped back,Percy looked at me confused.

P:(Y/N) is there something wrong?
Me:Nothing it's just that...how is my father going to react to our relationship.
P:I don't know how he's going to react but I do know that I'll be by your side,protecting you with my life if I have to. Because I love you too much.

We stayed there until it was dark. Percy walked me back to my cabin.

P:Good night (Y/N).
Me:Night Perce.

Percy leaned in to kiss me again but then Will opened the door. We quickly separated from each other.

W:Thank you very much for bringing my sister back safe and sound.

Will grabbed me and made me enter the cabin. I mouthed 'I love you' to Percy and Percy did the same. Will closed the door and looked at me. My eyes wandered looked anywhere except for Will's eyes.

W:See I told you that you two would be dating soon enough.
Me:Yep and I couldn't be more happier.
W:I wonder what Dad's reaction will be like?
Me:I don't even want to know.

~Meanwhile in Olympus~

Apollo:POSEIDON!!

Poseidon flashed into the throne room.

Poseidon:Is there a problem Apollo?
Apollo:Yes there is. Your son just asked my daughter out. As in asking her to be his girlfriend.
Poseidon:Well I'm sure that Percy will take care of your daughter.

Apollo thought about it before agreeing.

Apollo:Fine,but if your son hurts my daughter in any way he's going to be my next target for archery practice.
Poseidon:I'm certain that he'll do no such thing.

Apollo nodded. In the back of his mind,he knew that his daughter loved Percy and he loved her back. But that still doesn't mean he'll stop watching over his daughter. He knows that Percy will protect (Y/N) from all the dangers that are to come in the future.

Ok. Done. Finished. Terminado🙅🏽I'm done and I'm tired😴EOCs were freakin difficult😵Pretty sure I passed but just barely😰But the good thing is that I'm almost out of school👍🏽Just one more week😌I can't wait,I'm just so done with school👎🏽💆🏽

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.5K 111
Y/N L/N, is a thirteen year old Demi-god with a destiny to defeat something a gazillion times more powerful than him. to make things worse he has eas...
17.3K 932 16
𓅫 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐄𝐋.(inf) Something capable of inducing nightmares, highly disturbing. ❝ She walked with darkness dripping off her shou...
1K 40 5
ᵗᵒ ᵃˡˡ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈʳᵉⁿ ʷʰᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶠᵉˡᵗ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ......✎ PERCY JACKSON THE LIGHTNING THIEF --> THE TITAN'S CURSE BOOK I of THE LILIES
3.2K 119 8
[percy jackson x oc] [the lightning thief - the last olympian] [THIS STORY FOLLOWS THE BOOKS, NOT THE DISNEY+ SHOW OR MOVIES] 𝗔 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄�...