The Book Of Love #Wattys2016

By nikkaAR

I'm a simple girl where I'm doing my degree for information technology!! At the same time I do researchers in... More

Part -1 (Introduction)
Part-2
Part -3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
A/N
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
A/N
Part-25
A/N
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part - 34
Part-35
Part-36
Epilouge

Part-26

391 33 6
By nikkaAR

What happened to anirudh!?

Everyone gathered at the living hall.Everyone wondered from where that sound came !? I started to puzzle..

"Joey, where is anirudh!? " I asked puzzling myself..Joey answered Casually "I thought he is with you!"

Everyone mumbled where would anirudh have gone.Everyone dispersed the place to search for anirudh around the place.

Me and nisha were looking for him at store room side while mahima and rayan looked up for him at the 1st floor.Joey went to 3rd floor to look up for him.We didn't find him anywhere at the ground as we heard Joey's voice from 3rd floor.We all rushed ourselves to 3rd floor.

Anirudh was down laying on the floor.Joey was waking him up.I quickly ran and woke him up.Anirudh couldn't hear my voice as he was unconscious.Rayan and Joey carried him to the room and made him to lay on his bed.I was just beside him holding his hand.I had a strong belief that I will be able to comfort anirudh.Not a drip of tears came out from my eyes a i knew that something wrong happened to him..After few hours of rest anirudh opened his eyes.

I placed my hand on his hair "ani unnaku onnum illa..you're fine!"said by holding his hand.Anirudh smiled and he said "Anika I need to talk to you." As anirudh said that I starred at my friends saying like to give us some privacy.So then everyone went,in the room it was just me and anirudh.I lifted him up placing my hand on his shoulder and made him to sit comfortably.

"So what you wanted to talk!?" I asked him with a small grin on my face. "Anika..ehmm I dont know how to say it out.I don't know whether it was a dream or real."Anirudh mumbled."Come on rudh,say it out soon or else its going to kill you if you hide it." I spoke up genuinely.

Anirudh gave a look at me and he started to confess."okay,I will tell you but please dont hate me for this.Actually I feel like I have been here before.When I was exploring each floor of this palace I felt like someone was with me holding my hands and my mom,dad all were having fun.I dont really know What's was going on.I cant identify who was that girl but I seemed happy and im way sure i have been to this place."

I looked a bit shock.I couldn't believe that anirudh actually getting his memories back.I claimed anirudh down as he was mumbling so much.I placed my both hands on his cheeks and lifted it up to face.

"Ani..rudh..first calm down please.Listen to me.You have been to this place before us many times.More over its not someone's palace its your dad's.We are in your native place." I said reculantly Anirudh looked at me shocked.He couldn't understand anything what I said.So then,I made him to understand that uncle suggested this place to take our documentary film and that's the reason why we are here.

Anirudh was still in a shock at the same time he wondered why he would have got things like he was with a girl before and needed me to explain that also.As I know the answer for his explanations.I was only able to tell him that he is related to this palace.But in that also I lied to him.I couldn't take his questions anymore.as I was afraid that I will split out about nainaa.

"Anirudh enough you're stressed out.Dont muddle your mind with so much of thoughts.Take rest." I adviced him.He was arrogant that he will not take rest. "Anirudh! Look here.Im your life right!?then listen to me now you all need is sleep.Sleep for a while dont think about this anymore.If you truly love me then listen what I just told you" I said softly.He was thinking for a while.

"You're just not my life.ennaku nee ennooru amma" he said sweetly holding my hand.Smiles sprinkled on my face when he said that.I made him to sleep for a while and covered him up with his blanket.

So then I left his room.I walked towards my room with phone trying to call uncle.There was no tower inside so I went to the balcony.I felt like someone is following me behind.I turned around to see but there was no one.I looked to the left and to the right there was no one too.But when i turned back to forward my steps to the balcony.

My eyes glazed at a black creature which was infront of me.I gasped.And shaked my head to the sides.I wondered what it would be but I didn't really bother about it so I went on with my work.

I explained everything to uncle what just happened to anirudh.He didn't know whether to feel happy or sad when he came to know that anirudh is gaining his lost memories.he knew that he the one should comfort me for anirudh beingings like this.but it was just the opposite that i was comforting uncle and gave him so much positive vibes.That this project will go smoothly and I even had a thought that anirudh will not hate me in any means.

Right after talking with uncle I went to meet my friends.I told them that anirudh is gaining his lost memories.Everyone mumbled and wondered what they going to do now.

"Anika,so what do we do now!?" Everyone pouted. "Wait,guys dont get panic ani cant recognize the girl who he was with but he remembers this place and the moments he spent with nainaa.Now we need to search for nainaa.My aim is the house next door."I said with my shaky voice.They all reminded silent thinking what im going to do.

We all gathered together to have our dinner.Just after that joey planned for camp fire and have some fun.Anirudh was perfectly alright after taking a sweet nap for hours.

Time to have some fun...

"Holaaa everyone come here!? Lets have some fun.!" Joey shouted with his excitements..Rayan turned on the mp3 player to make our night way more fun.Everyone was just having their time but me I was busy thinking how im going to meet nainaa.I had only those thoughts in my mind.

"Anika..come join me!" anirudh called me with a loving tone.I nodded my head saying no for joining him.He kept his face sad.I knew he was pretending.But still I hesitated his approach because I wasnt feeling to enjoy them.

After a while anirudh came and sat beside me.He placed his hand on my knees and asked sweetly "Are you okay!? Why arent you not willing to have fun at the camp fire!?" I gave a fake smile at him and said "I just dont feel like.I think I will go to my room and take rest." Anirudh smiled. "Okay go take rest." He said by placing his hand on my cheeks.

I went inside my room as I couldn't stay there.I washed my face and went to the balcony to feel the air.While I was having a look at the views and the trees.My eyes caught to see the person yet again.Its none other than the person who I met the other day when abinaya was lost.Well,yeah nainaa was that person who brought my neice back.But I wasnt able to see the person's face properly.To make sure if its nainaa I quickly ran to the terrace but just in a miss of time that person went somewhere.To my surprise that person is living next to my house where I actually aimed for.I thought to myself "My calculation is right.That's nainaa..She is alive.Yess it is her.That same bracelet which I saw on her hand on that day...I should somehow go meet her by tonight." I didn't know what to do as soon as I came to know that my nerves all started to give me tickles feels.

Just then I came to know that my friends are looking for me.I went down and appeared infront of them.

"Dude where did you go!?" Mahi asked,in a anger tone.I looked at her casually.

"Why!? What's wrong!? I was at the terrace." I casually said by hugging my pillow which was near.

"Your potato is looking for you,better go and covince him.He look so frustrated." Mahima said crossing her fringers.

I sniffed myself and jumped off my couch.I opened the door to step my foot out just on time nisha pouted "Heyy anika can you fill up my water bottle while coming back!? " I smiled at her and got the water bottle.I slowly stepped my foot out.

A hard screw which was sharpen just poked into my right foot.I ouched with so much of pain.It all happened without my presences as I didn't look down and walk.I was just screaming in so much of pain and seeing the blood rolling out.Nisha and Mahima gasped.

"Dude wont ever look down and walk!? See how its bleeding now.!" Mahi said with a anger tone.. Even nisha was mad at me but she didn't show it outside.

"Im sorry..I rushed myself to go see ani..rudh!" I spoke with a teribble pain in me.I couldn't bare the pain which was healing more when nisha was about to take the screw out.Meanwhile anirudh and others came rushing towards my room.

They couldn't get what just happened to me.The workers and my driver all gathered at the first floor infornt of my room wondering what happened to me.

Nisha was tieing a cloth tightly on the wound to stop the blood.On the other hand mahima was explaining what just had happened.I layed myself towards the wall.Anirudh was just right beside me looking angrily.

"Anirudh you better take anika to the hospital now.Its a very serious issue,nisha couldn't take the screw out and the blood didn't stop its still bleeding." Rayan insisted.

Anirudh didn't utter a word. He just shook his head and moved on. The car was ready to take off to the hospital but I wasnt ready.I wanted anirudh to speak a word.Mahi and Joey helped me to reach to the main gate and get inside the car.
Anirudh came by then and sat at the back seat.

"Joey you come with us it would be helpful for anirudh." I insisted.Rayan,Mahima and nisha stayed at the palace.

We're on the way to the hospital.I looked at anirudh whether he will speak to me but he didn't.He kept his face on the other side and he was looking around.

My foot started to ache.The wound was healing more.I wasnt able to keep my foot on the ground.It ached so much and I was crying in so much of pain.Joey heard my creepy crying voice.

"Machan dei.Console her da.She is in pain." Joey whispered anirudh.He gave a anger glare at me and he was arrogant that he will not speak to me.As he thinks that its my fault for beinging like this so his anger started to fire up.Its wasnt my mistake nor it wasn't my fault.It was purely a accident which happened without my presences.

"We reached.Bring anika with you.I'll go register her name at the emergency ward."Anirudh pouted.Joey sighed and helped me to come out of the car.He slowly made me to walk till the emergency ward room.

"Joey please tell anirudh to be beside me.I cant bare the pain please." I spoke up broken.Joey grabbed anirudh's wrist when he was about to leave and he placed his hand on mine.

"You stay here.She needs you at this time and comfort her well." Joey whispered into his ears.when he gave a kind hug to him.Anirudh gave a fake smile at him and joey left the room.

The doctor started to clean my wound with the cotton spong which was dipped in the water.He then slowly tried to take the screw out.I couldn't cooperate much as it was paining alot. I holded anirudh's wrist tightly and closed my eyes tightly.Doctor gently took the screw out which hurted me alot.Just then he applied an ointment around my wound and wrapped a bandage around.Not to get infected and fall sick he advised me to get injected.I hesitated it.I was scared of injections.He advised me much untill he could get fed up.I was so reculant that I dont want to be injected.

As I didn't listen to the doctor words.The doctor went and spoke to anirudh about this.So,then anirudh came inside the dressing room.

"Anika" Anirudh called.I opened my eyes and looked at him with a grin smile on my face.

"Ani..Im sorry.." I said,Anirudh placed his index finger on my lips and he continued to speak.

"please take your injection.The doctor is advising for your good health.Please cooperate well anika."Anirudh said with a sad tone.

"No anirudh.I dont want it.Im sorry!" I spoke angrily.

He holded my hand "You need to thats it and now shuhh" Anirudh said.He called the nurse to come in and put the injection.The nurse came with a big injection to inject on my left hand.

I became neverous and I started to sweat.I holded ani's hand so tight so that I wont feel the pain.But the nurse injected it so hard and i felt painful so I wrapped my right hand around anirudh's waist and layed my head on his chest.He wrapped me around his arms.The nurse left place.

"Does it hurts alot!? " Anirudh asked with a grin on his face.

"Duhh!! Its does..Unnaku pottu irundha theriyum!?" I said with sarcastic tone.

Anirudh giggled looking at my childish reaction the way how was rubbing my hand.

"Yenna sirikuraa!?" I asked him lifting up eyebrows and my eye balls.He again giggled.

"I Love you di..!" Anirudh said chuckling himself.

I gave a stare look at him and showing off my tongue and shook my head.

"Okay okay...Help me to get down..we can leave now." I said casually not bothering about his sweet word.

He looked at me with his dashing smile "Idhuku onnun korajal illa.!" He gave his hand for me to get down and I wrapped my hand around his shoulder to get a support to walk.Anirudh looked at me from bottom to the top.I was like wondering why is he examining me at this late night.

"Ani..Whats wrong!?" I asked casually.He looked at me "If you walk with this feet.Im plenty percent you walk like a tortoise." Anirudh with a kidding tone.

I giggled and I was like "so.." he cutted off my sentence and repeated "So im going to carry you till we reach our parking lot."

In span of second he lifted me in his arms and started to walk.."Anirudh everyone is going to look at us weird." I said crushing my words.He didn't bother.He kept walking towards the parking with a happy face.I just looked at him and came silent adoring the way he carried me.

So,then we reached the car.Anirudh slowly placed me to sit on the seat carefully and he told me to sit freely leaning my one foot on the seat.

Just then joey came with my medicines.They both got inside the car and the driver started the car.

Anirudh cupped my foot and placed it on his lap and smiled.He softly massaged my foot to relief the pain.

"Ani..rudhhh!! You dont have to do that.I just cant let you to touch my feet--- I said with a soft tone.Anirudh interrupted "Why!?" I faced down and replied "Because I have so much respect on you.!" He lifted up chin with his tip of his fingers.He smiled and kissed me on my forehead with an insane feel.I feeled it and closed my eyes softly...

We reached the palace.Rayan mahi and nisha they waited for us hours in the outside eventhough it was darken..I saw them sitting on the bench with their tried face when I was about to get down of the car.

"Guys!? Why didn't you all sleep!? Its 1am and you guys are stressing yourself." I pouted.They didn't really care about my words and they were like "How is your leg now!? "

I stepped out my left foot first and then slowly brought my right foot to step on the ground.And I answered them "Yeahh..its fine now" Everyone went to their respective rooms.Anirudh slowly with his keen paitences he took me to my room.He made me to lay on my bed comfortably.That moment when was about to back off.I grabbed him and gave a sweet kiss on his cheeks.

He looked surprised.He turned around to check if anyone is inside.None were there. He slowly came near my ears and whispered shyly "Can I sleep beside you tonight!? "

I looked at him with a weird look and my palms were placed on his cheeks.

"Rudh..There is still time for that!?" I spoke in a disbelief.He looked dull and he mumbled "You're not well so I thought I will be with you but nee rombo thaan pandra..!" His voice is like how babies talk when he mumbles.

That made me to giggle like hell.He looked at me lifting up his eyebrows "Why you giggling now!?" He smirked..

"Ehmmm...nothing you may leave now!" I said by controlling my laughs.

He then left my room saying "Goodnight and sweet dreams" lovely and I cuddled myself inside my sheets and slept off...

To be continued...

A/N

Woahhhhh!!! Omgggg Yayyyy Anirudh finally said "I love you " for the first time to anika!! 🙈😍 Doesn't it look cute when anirudh said that and anika's reaction was like a child!?

Apologize me everyone!! For thinking to stop the story in a halfway.I promise that I wont stop it but I will update it a bit later since I'm grounded 🙈 and thank you all for 1.48k reads and 331 votes 😘 Much happy with this 😊 I know this part was a bit flirry please bare with me all.

And along with that Anirudh just turned my stressful days into a engertic one last night. Oh man!! I still cant believe the fact that he actually reposted my artwork 😍 Well,Its the 3rd time he did it but isnt it so sweet of him to do this..!! 😚 I cant say im happy because of that instead I can say that im BLESSED 🙏✨ He never disappoints anyone.I hope he will still encourage my talent way more 🙈😁 I wanted to share this with my readers as all of them are "Anirudhians" 💕🙊

This is the sketch which anirudh reposted 😍 Oh by the way Just 10days left for
#AnirudhLiveInDubai Sure it going to be a therii 🔥concert as the Tamilnadu Town Rockstar Going to Rage it 💥 Dubai'ans are going to Crazzzzyyyyyyy 🎇🎊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556 179 18
URVI SHARMA ~ I'm Packed! Like legit. And what else do you expect from an architecture student who barely sleeps, even if sleeping is her all time fa...
118K 6K 68
Previously titled as His Accidental Bride Saritha a middle-class woman pursuing her master's degree *overseas*. She promised her parents she will wo...
249K 8.6K 66
The story is a completed story. Interested folks can read, and if you like, please do vote and share this with others as well.. Thanks. It's a romant...
44.6K 7.1K 30
With time and patience, the leaf of the mulberry becomes satin. Zainab Galadima ran to her mother and gave her a prompt hug. She had received an emai...