The not so "Nerdy" nerd (NaLu...

By Pupkey

Natsu Dragneel is the smartest student in Fairy Tail Academy and considered the top in all Fiore. He is known... More

IM SO EXITED!!!
Chapter 1: Introducing Natsu
Chapter 2: The meeting
Chapter 3: Interesting...
Chapter 4: The attack
Chapter 5: The mystery savior is... YOU!?
Chapter 6: Let's follow him
Chapter 7: Making friend's...and frenemies
Chapter 8: The competition
Chapter 9: Natsu vs Gray
Chapter 10: The start of a beautiful friendship...kinda
Chapter 11: Getting used to it
Q&A: Ask Pupkey
Chapter 12: Remembering the past
Chapter 13: Our Past 1
Bad News
Chapter 14: Our past 2
Chapter 15: Thinking & Dreaming with pink
Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?
Chapter 17: Neighbors
Chapter 18: Hanging with my Frenemie
Chapter 19: Project's and sleepovers
Chapter 20: Admitting our feeling's
Chapter 21: [ You Name it ]
Chapter 22: Got my old dad back
Chapter 23: My...memories and... past?
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Brothers conflict
Quick question
Chapter 26: Let's confess!
Not an update, but an awesome pic!
Chapter 27: Nakama's and the Black Wizards kidnap
Chapter 28: From friend to rival...at basketball that is
SORRY!!! T^T/ARIGATOU!!! :D
Chapter 29: Tigers vs Fairies
Chapter 30: The game continues
Chapter 31: Our hands, Our master
Chapter 32: From good to bad
100 Questions Tag
Read Facts About Me...or else :P
Another tag :D
Chapter 32: Bonus talk
CELEBRATION!!!
Chapter 34: Mafias
Chapter 35: Luce
Been a while

Chapter 33: Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other right?

3.2K 119 113
By Pupkey

Yo min'na!!!

^^^^
Feels like I haven't wrote that in ages XD

(PS: As you can see there is no picture above. Sad indeed. I actually made a digital drawing about this chap and tried to put it but it doesn't let me T~T When I get it fixed I'll make sure to put it up here and in my art book!)

Sorry for the late chap but I'm relaxing a bit!

Hope your having a good summer!

Anyhow, this is finally the last chapter of this story!

That's right it's the last!

You may be wondering, 'Pupkey! How the fudge ballz is this the last?!?!?'

Well I will make this chap really brief so...yeah I'll basically make it end here!

Hope you've enjoyed the story so far!

Anyway lets get to the story!

Hope you're still reading!

I know the story is a bit boring but there ain't nothing I can do 'bout it \(^~^)/

All rights go to Hiro Mashima!!! NOT me!!!

------------------------------------------------

Pupkey's POV~

"Just kidding this isn't the last one! Tho I bet you knew that! You be smart right? *smirk* Haaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :P" I yelled at my phone thinking people would hear me."...*sigh* I need ramen."

------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV~

I woke up by someone yelling and immediately jolted up.

"Oi Natsu!" 'Gray?'

He sounded weird.

I got down from the bed and stood up. 'Wait when did I get here. Whatever I got bigger things to worry about.' 

I fast walked towards the door and left the room to go down stairs. I then heard Gray again.

"They what!?"

"THEY KIDNAPPED ZEREF-NII!!!"

I stopped midway down the stairs in shock.

"H-huh? What do you mean they kidnapped him?" Gray asked.

"T-there wa-was a letter that instructed someone to capture 'The Black Wizard'." Natsu explained in a exhausted and almost breathless voice.

"The Black Wizard?"

"When we were little that's the title that he gave himself." Natsu said this time a bit more calm.

I peeked thru and saw Natsu on the couch looking at the ground while Gray was in front of him with a shocked face. I looked at the floor and saw a kit with a lot of different medicines and injections. 'That isn't the kit that I got from his room...'

Before I knew it I found myself walking towards the kit in curiosity.

"W-what's that?" I asked quietly and their heads immediately turned to me with suprise.

"L-Luce" Natsu stuttered surprised. He saw me staring at the kit." O-oh don't worry about that. It's just a more proper medicine emergency kit. There's everything that can prevent any sort of problem." He said calmly with a small smile while Gray looked at him.

"Oh I see."

Then it went silence for a while until Gray broke it.

"*Cough* I'll put this back and go get my ice pops." He said awkwardly going to the kitchen with the kit.

Then another silence fell.

"So uh...w-when did you wake up?" Natsu stuttered. He still look a bit shaken up and tired.

"Oh uh. I woke up a while ago." I said and saw he's face show relief. "But I still herd." He then looked at me in shock.

"W-what?"

"I heard about Zeref." I said sitting down next to him and hugged him, surprising him. "Don't worry. We'll find him." I said reassuringly.

He then slowly hugged me back.

"What if we don't?"

"We will." Gray said immediately as soon as Natsu said that.

I let go and looked at Natsu straight in the eyes while Gray stood next to me with a serious face.

"We'll find Zeref. We're always here to help our nakama. Okay?" I said with a smile.

He still looked shocked but slowly grinned.

"Hai. Arigatou. "

"No prob Pyro." Gray smirked.

Then yet another silence fell.

"This is getting awkward again. I really can't take this type of situations." Gray said irritated turning on the tv and sitting on the other couch. With no shirt.

"PUT ON YOUR SHIRT STUPID STRIPPER!!!" Natsu yelled throwing a pillow at Gray.

"MY BAD YOU STUPID PYRO!!!" Gray yelled throwing a pillow at Natsu.

I slowly started to back away as the fight kept progressing.

"DUMB HOT HEADED PEPPER!!!"

"STUPID FROZEN TERD!!!"

I sweatdrop at their name calling abilities.

I went to the kitchen and checked the time on my phone.

9:18

"Oh...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A/N: THESE DOTS ARE MINE!!! THEY SHALL BE NAMED...TITO!!!)
.
.
...OMG TODAY IS A SCHOOL DAY!!!!" I exclaimed sprinting to the two idiots who where still fighting and now rolling on the floor.

(A/N: If your a bit lost on what day is it don't worry. I am also :D But I did It as if today was Tuesday since on the day of the B-Ball game Natsu asked if he could skip work.  He works Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays so since they had a guys night the day before the game I just figured it was Sunday at that time meaning the game was on Monday. Analyzing that means today {In the story} is Tuesday.

Continue reading and sorry if you knew this if you are smarter than me and had to waste time reading this XD But just wanted to make sure ^-^ Back to the story!!! :P)

I grabbed them both by the ears.

"I-ITTE!!!" They whimpered while I dragged them.

"GO GET DRESSED!!!" I yelled at a half naked Gray, throwing him out of the house then proceeded to drag Natsu.

"L-Luce! Ma-matte!!!" Natsu yelled as I started climbing the stairs.

"How are you not in a hurry!?! WE'RE REALLY LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" I yelled with disbelief knowing he didn't like to be late to class.

"T-that's what I'm trying to tell you!- Itte!- Today we're free from school!" He yelled making me stop in my tracks.

"N-nani?!!??! When did they say that?!?!" I said letting him go which made him fall down the stairs rolling.

"J-ji-chan...t-told Mira...a-and she told everyone...cause she's the s-secretary...ugh..." he said still dizzy.

"Ohhhhhh I see then. I must have my phone in silent." I muttered tapping my chin while Natsu muttered stuff about feeling sick.

I walked down the stairs again and opened the door to see Gray muttering angrily as he dusted himself and looked for his clothes on the floor.

"My bad Gray!" I said as he walked towards the door, now fully dressed.

He glared at me and I just grinned sheepishly.

"Tch!...Uninformed much." He muttered.

"I herd that!"

"Oi Natsu. Wanna grab some food at Fernandez's place?"

"Yeh. " He said taking his glasses, and both walked out the door.

"Matte! Don't ignore me!" I yelled only to have the door closed in my face.

I sighed and went to grab my phone. I had a missed call from Mira and a message.

To: Lucy

From: Unknown

Hey

"What is with people not paying attention to who they are texting..." I muttered ignoring it and went to the kitchen to check something.

"Where is it..." I kept searching all the kitchen and finally found what I was looking for in the far back corner of a high cabinet.

"Found it!!!" I exclaimed climbing down from the chair I was on. 'Don't judge. I'm not that tall.'

I then examined the medicine kit that Natsu had. I examined all the fluids that where for the injections and the pills. 'These medicines seem too... complicated to be just for small emergencies. There more like treatments of some sort.'

Then one fluid caught my eye. 'That looks familiar...'

"...Oh...This looks like the one my mom used too-" I started but then covered my mouth in shock with a gasp. I backed away slowly and just stood there not wanting to believe.

"...I-iie..."

Natsu's POV~

"Why are you wearing your pajamas in the café? " Jellal said sweatdropping at me and Gray.

"'Cause we can." I said simply as he looked irritated.

I was wearing a white shirt with the word 'YUM!' in the middle and two faces, orange pajama shorts with hamburger prints and some blue cat slippers. Also my glasses, scarf and bed hair.

Gray was wearing some grey joggers, blue shirt with a snow man and the words 'I'm too cool' and some black flip flops.

I repeat.

WAS.

"Ok. But at least you could actually wear pajamas instead of just boxers, Gray. Your bothering the customers. " He said with a low tone as some people gave us weird looks or some girls blushing. I gulped but to our surprise, Gray just smirked.' Does he have a death wish? This is gonna be good.'

" It isn't my fault they can't take their eyes of this master piece. " He said smugly while I hold my laughter because of the look Jellal had.

"Don't make me kick you out. " He said getting dangerously close giving of a scary vibe.

"Hmm? I don't think your brothers will appreciate that. The stores policy is 'A place where True Freedom exists'. I'm pretty sure I'm free enough. " I couldn't help but laugh as Jellal walked away with his eye twitching cause his brothers started giving him a warning eye for contradicting the freedom policy.

We held our laugh as he brought our food with the same face later on.

"I can't believe you actually said that! You are so dead later. " I said giving him a brofist and laughing.

"Yeah well. I need to talk to you about something. " He said suddenly serious. I frowned already knowing where this was going. "Why didn't you tell her?"

"Please don't start." I said with a sigh causing him to frown more.

"Why? I just don't see a reason to not tell her." He said getting angry.

"Gray, you know is not that simple."

"So it's more simple to not tell her and let her get the idea when your in a hospital bed while she looks at you crying?! " He said in an angry tone which caught the attention of those who where closer to us and left me shocked. He sighed and continued in a whispering voice while leaning on the table."Not just Lucy, but all of the gang. What if something where to happen to you and they didn't know how to react? What if I wasn't there and they didn't know how to treat you and what to use? Think how betrayed they'll feel that you didn't tell them about this. That they couldn't help you cause they didn't know. "

"..."

"Not gonna say anything?"

"What if they treat me differently?"

"I didn't treat you any different so, why do you think they will?"

"I'm mostly talking about Lucy and the girls. Plus lets be real here Gray. I don't know how this will turn out. I don't want them to get worried over that." I said with a frown.

"W-what? You mean it could go either way?" He asked shocked and I nodded solemnly.

"They are investigating what it is, but they said that they don't know how to start an antidote without knowing what they're exactly dealing with. Who knows how long it'll take." I said chuckling humorlessly.

I looked over at Gray who was deep in thought while looking at me with a serious face. I smiled.

"You know, I'm glad it was you who went in the locker room that day. " I said snapping him out of his thought with a surprised look.

*Flashback*

-When the basketball game ended-

I excused myself from the group saying I left something and entered the locker room while clutching my chest while my breathing became uneven. I thanked God that no one was here and proceeded to look for my backpack.

'Where is it!?' I thought frustrated since it wasn't where I left it.

I then spotted it on the corner next to a few backpacks. I quickly went to it and opened it while falling on my knees. I picked out the needle and filled it with the clear liquid before putting it on my thigh.

Slowly but surely I started feeling better. I sighed and slumped on the floor and relaxed a bit.

'This gets more bothersome every time.'

"What's that?"

My head whipped to the voice in shock. Gray just stood there shocked and confused.

"G-Gray..."

"What is that? And what are you doing? Why are you on the floor?"

I looked down and sighed.

'I knew someone would find out sinner or later. Why not tell him and have someone I candy depend on.' I looked at him. 'At least is someone I trust a lot.'

"...Gray. Sit down for a sec." I said and he did as I said slowly sitting with a serious/determined face.

"Speak."

"Woof!"

"You know what I meant idiot!" he said irritated biting back a grin as I chuckled. 'He's my best friend so I can trust him with this...'

I took a deep breath and started speaking.

"Do you remember in the sleepover that I told you about a disease my mom had?" he nodded slowly and his eyes widen.

"D-do you mean t-that y-"

"Hai." I cut him off.

" Since when?" he asked quietly.

" Apparently since I was born. But it started developing since a month and half a week ago. " I said looking at the ceiling. " I'm taking medications and stuff for it tho. That's until they find what it is and make an antidote."

"...Does anyone know?"

"iie. Not even Zeref-nii. So as my best friend... I need to ask you to keep this between us. But I want to teach you how to use this in case I find myself unable to. Okay?" I said looking at him straight in the eye. He still looked in shock but nodded with a sigh.

"...Fine."

*End of flashback*

"I'll be here for you no matter what, you know that right?" He said seriously surprising me.

"What's with that all of the sudden? Are we in some kind of romance fan fiction or something?" I asked laughing a bit at how cliché that sounded.

"Hahaha very funny." He laughed sarcastically. "But I'm serious. Best friends are supposed to look out for each-other, ne Flame Brain?" He offered a fist bump with a smirk.

I smirked back fist bumping him.

"Dang right, Ice Princess." We smirked again and got up to leave since we finished our food a while ago.

Just as we where about to exit the door I bumped into someone.

"Ah gomen!" I said looking at the person. My eyes widen.

"Hey there Nastu. Or do you prefer Draco?" she giggled. Who you ask? Do I relay need to answer? Do I really?

"Oh. H-heeeeeeey Lis." I said forcing a smile while Gray stifled a laugh. I glared at him.

"Funny seeing you here. Maybe it was fate don't you think? Draco~" She said stepping closer. I looked over at Gray and mouthed a 'help me' winch he just waved off with a smirk. "Did you lie to me so you could get my attention? You got my full attention now so what do you have to say pretty boy~"

I looked at her then back at Gray and back at her. I had an idea but... it wasn't an enjoyable one. I looked back at Gray and whispered.

"You said you would be there for me and that best friends looked out for each other right?" he nodded slowly. I sighed. "Hope you keep that word..."

"Wha-" I pulled him to my side and wrapped an arm around his.

"I can't go with you cause me and Gray are on a date." I stated with a straight face as they both looked at me bewildered.

(A/N: Joking! I was going to do something like this and thought it was hilarious but something told me not to put the rest so. Gomen! I just didn't think I should. So I didn't. But I tried to make something just as funny. Tried.)

"I'm helping Gray with his... diarrhea problem?" I said making it more of a question than a statement. He looked at me in shock.

"A diarrhea problem?" she said with a slightly confused face.

"Yep. He's been pooping all over the place non stop. I was afraid he might get dehydrated so I brought him here. " I stated glancing at my side where a table was with a young couple with one of the triplets 'I think Mystogan' heading towards them with a chocolate lava cake. I smirked.

"Hey what's that!" I said loudly pointing behind her with a shocked face making everyone in the café turn to look behind her.

I quickly snatched the cake and smashed it in Gray's butt while punching him in the stomach so he could bend over like it was hurting. He grunted in pain loudly and everybody looked back at us.

"Oh noooooo! He pooped his pants!" I acted and held my face in fake shock. Some chocolate then fell on the floor making a lot of people gag.

"EW! He really does have a diarrhea problem?!" Lis asked as she covered her mouth taking a few steps back. Gray straighten up and looked at me in disbelief. I bit my lip trying not to laugh at his face and ruin the scene.

"You should have warned me in time Gray. Now there's poop all over the floor." I said with fake disappointment and people made disgusted faces trying to keep their food in. He waved his hand furiously as his face flushed red.

"I-IIE!!! I-it r-really isn't p-poop!!! It's chocolate!!!" He then grabbed some in his finger making people gasp." See?" he finished putting it in his mouth.

"That's sick!!!" Everyone started gagging and getting up to either go to the bathroom or leave while the triplets stood there in shock staring at us.

Lissana looked so grossed out I was afraid she would faint.

"Well, uh... Bye guys!" I waved and quickly got away while pulling a frozen Gray.

'Pft...A Frozen Gray... Ha. I'm such a genius.' I thought pushing back my glasses with a smirk.

"I can't believe you just did that! That's the best excuse you could come up with!? Couldn't you just said you weren't interested or busy or something that didn't involved me?!" he screamed as he came back to his senses fully clothed since he was only his boxers when he 'pooped'.

"Well now that I think about it... nope. " I said shrugging and he sighed deeply taking out his phone, texted someone and hid it in his pocket with a sigh.

"Who you texting? "

"Jellal. I told him to tell everyone it was a joke and not real poop." he said and I stared at him.

"Why!?" I shirked.

"You just need to tell her instead of lying. Running away won't do nothing'. Just make things worst." he said. " Plus some people might end up affected by those lies." he said thru gritted theet with a tick mark in his forehead.

I laughed

"You should have seen your face!!!"

"Shut it!!!"

My laughter died down and I wiped away a tear.

"Anyway. What are you gonna do about Zeref?" he said making me stop and he glanced at me before stopping.

"I'll find him. I just need to remember where our club house was and beat up the guys who took him."

"Me and the guys will help you beat the kidnappers up. We can't let you have all the fun now can't we?" he smirked. I smirked back.

"Fine. Just try not to get in my way Ice Cube" I said walking past him to go to my house. I herd him 'tch' before he started walking as well.

"I could tell you the same thing Match Stick."

"Elsa!"

"Charmander!"

"Popsicle!"

"Jalapeño!"

"Diarrhea butt!" I said with a smirk and he gritted his teeth while he turned red recalling what happened.

"Why you...COME HERE!!!!"

I laughed and ran away while he yelled chasing me.

'I couldn't have asked for a better best friend.'

------------------------------------------------

Soooo how was it?

I like it. Yeah. I do!

I think...

Any how, I noticed that I am one of those writers that takes things slow and makes a lot of extra scenes. I hope that doesn't bother you!

This book might be a bit long from what I can tell. But don't worry, who knows what might happen next chapter ¦D Haaaaaaaaaaaa!

Also did I say I went to Comic Con. It was awesome!

Aaaaalso, I came up with a new name for you guys!!!

Poop's!!!!! :P

Why you ask? Here is my personal definition of POOP:

Permanently

Outgoing,

Outright

Persistent

If the S is added then it's for Society!!!

Pretty cool ne?

This is the original Pupkey word phrase!!!

We need to keep going no matter what and always stand up for what we believe is correct!

Tho sometimes we aren't always correct, someone will always guide us thru the right path so we can keep going!

Sooooooooooooooooooo?

Is Pupkey an amazballz of a genius or yes? BP

Well I hope all of you are doing well!

God bless you guys and your family!

Remember he loves you and always welcomes you with open arms!!!

Till the next chap!

Ja ne!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 30K 29
Lucy Heartfilia moves to a new school, The Fairy Tail Institute, expecting her last year at high school to be filled with memories that will last a l...
304K 7.9K 52
Lucy Heartfillia is your average teenage girl that wants to go to Fairy Tail, one of the best schools in magnolia, with an average life until her mot...
1K 32 22
"Natsu, you make me happy. And I don't know how I could've gotten through this week without you. Even with me not being able to speak you didn't plea...