ᕼIᔕ

By snowprincess_23

|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship... More

𝙸𝙼𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙽𝚃
𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚌𝚑
𝙿𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚝
𝚁𝚘𝚔𝚊 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚢
𝚂𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚜
𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚎𝚝
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢
𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛
𝙲𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕
𝚇𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎
𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍
𝙳𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚊𝚍𝚒
𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎
Advice?
ANNOUNCEMENT
REQUEST? PLEASE HELPP

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜

9.4K 503 25
By snowprincess_23

Nandini's pov:-

Manik and I made our way out and to the place where the reception party takes place. Alia took me to the small room we had and helped me switch into a lighter white dress and lighten up my makeup to go with it. I thanked her and then we both walked out joining everyone who were sitting in their seats waiting for us. The gang and us sat at the front table together with our parents.

Suddenly dad got up and lifted his wine glass to raise a toast.

"Manik I've seen you since you were born. You both are a match made in heaven for me son. Protect and cherish my daughter" I smiled and sent a flying kiss his way.

Manik: I will not disappoint you papa.

Then Kabir stood up.

Kabir: Nandini... Manik, Dhruv and I have been childhood buddies. Your husband is very kind- hearted so buy diamonds how many ever you wish for. He won't say a word.

All laughed and Manik slipped his arm around my waist.

"I'll note that. But I have the biggest jewel, his heart I don't need anything else" I said looking at my hear.. sorry my husband.

All awed and Manik pecked her head.

"Nandini love I'm so glad to have you as my daughter I never thought I would see this day because when Manik was going through his teen phase he was always out flirting with girls and breaking their hearts. I never thought I would see him fall in love but after seeing how Manik is with you I'm not worried anymore cause you've changed him for the better. Stay happy always I love both of you" Mom said and I was almost crying but I didn't cause Alia spent a lot of time to make sure I looked good today.

Manik and I both smile at her and said "we love you too mom."

Nandini's pov ends here

._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Soon everyone got up for the couple dancing. Nandini danced with Sharan for the first song. As soon as the song flightless bird started to play Manik came forward asking Sharan if he could cut in and dance with his bride. Sharan gave him a smile and went to his own wife after patting Manik on the shoulder in happiness. Manik and Nandini danced enjoying themselves and then later both moved in the house, they got changed Nandini was now wearing a dress that reached till her knees. And yes she changed thrice.

Suddenly Manik picked her up and everyone started hooting and Nandini threw the bouquet and it fell in Alia's hand.

Manik helped her sit in the passenger seat and they both left in the car with everyone hooting behind.

Manik said teasing his wife "so Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra how does it feel to be Manik Malhotra's wife"

"It's okay for now but I will not deal with your female fans at any cost" Nandini said teasing him back.

Manik laughed and took her hand in his and kissed her knuckles and then intertwined their fingers and held them in his lap as he drove with one hand. That moved away to go for a surprise. As they reached the trail path Nandini realized where they were.

"Manik...." she said breathless for a second.

"yes we are at our house" he whispered in her ear loving her reaction.

Nandini was so happy that she couldn't believe herself. They went in and to their room.

"I think this belongs to you" He said and gave her the keys and a card. Then he brought out something from his blazer pocket and put a box in front of her.
Seeing what was in the box she gasped. It was beautiful. The box contained a gorgeous heavy diamond neck piece.

Nandini: Manik this.... it's gorgeous.

Manik: nothing compared to your beauty.

Nandini smiled at him and closed the box and kept it in the locker in their room and came back to Manik as he took her in his arms to bed to make her his forever and ever.

Next day Nandini was brought home and they were welcomed with Niyonika doing their aarti.

They played the games and then soon days turned by and they also did the "pak phere " rasam where Nandini stayed at her parents house celebrating her time shared with them.

Next day:-

Manik got a call from his U. S. branch which made him really mad and Nandini confused.

"What's going on Manik" she said placing her hand on his shoulder to support him.

"It's the U. S. branch they seem to be having all these issues and everything is messed up. We lost five million and nobody seems to know what's going on over there" he was shaking now trying to control his anger.

"What's the solution now?" She asked standing in front of him already knowing where this was going.

"I have to travel and I don't know how long it would take for the situation to be normal again. I would have let dad travel but he's retired now and I want him to be able to spend time with mom"

It's okay how about we travel to U. S. together instead of you going alone?" She said holding his hand.

"Nandini are you sure cause I really don't want to be coming in between your career" he said holding her hand although he internally wished for her to be with him there.

"I'm sure so why don't I go give the news to our family" she kissed him and walked out to give this news to Niyonika leaving Manik to talk to Raj.

They were sad but knew work had to be done and they had no choice but to leave. Manik and Nandini informed her parents as well and they helped them to pack. Though Manik left before time to their location while Nandini sorted out things for them back in India. Raj decided to temporarily check in every alternative day at office to see over things. For two weeks they stayed apart with almost little to no contact because of the time difference and problems. Nandini had shipped little items because Manik asked her too as he would arrange the rest of it for her in their house there. Finally Nandini was able to travel for U. S.

At the airport:-

Nandini's plane had landed about twenty minutes ago and she was walking out from the baggage claim to a giant bouquet in front of a man whose face was not visible at all. She ignored it and called Manik as he said he would pick her up.

"Hey baby I'm sorry but I can't pick you up something got messed up again. I've sent you the office address please get a taxi to here cause I can't wait to see that beautiful face. I've got to go bye love" he said in a stretch and hung up.

Nandini face palmed and cracked her knuckles in a way that scared people around her as she did it angrily. She kept mumbling to herself when someone screamed from behind startling her and her phone fell and broke. She turned to give the person who screamed a piece of her mind when she saw it was Manik who was bending down holding on to his knees laughing out loud.

She decided to give him a silent treatment and walked off picking up her things that fell and threw her phone at him that broke. He followed after her quickly still laughing because he couldn't stop.

He finally convinced her to look at him only to laugh again which made her super mad but she joined him soon after. He then took her to their new home for the time being.

Next day

Manik & Nandini's apartment: 7am.

Manik's pov.

I got up with my alarm ringing loud af which freaked me out a little bit. Still being the lazy person I am I moved my hand around and found the space next to me empty.
I groaned loudly but neither the less got up. Freshing up I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water when I found nandini cooking in shorts and crop top. I back hugged her and nuzzled my nose in her hair.

Manik's pov end.
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Nandini's pov.

I got up early today to explore the apartment wearing a crop top and shorts after freshing up. I explored every nook and corner of our tiny but cozy apartment and decided I'll be generous and make my husband breakfast so I started exploring my kitchen cause trust me I'll never let Manik in here. I started with my first item only to feel him hugging me from behind and burying his head into my hair a new habit I discovered he liked doing with me.

"Baby let go" I said smiling already knowing his answer and I got it the same.

"Hmmhe said not even listening to me.

"Move please I need to make breakfast for you" I tried again.

"Nai!" And with that I had a new hickey since hubby thought the hickeys he left last night weren't enough.

"MANIK"  He left me after I screamed and stood there pouting looking so sad and cute. Awww he's so cute. I quickly pecked his pout and moved away to finish cooking breakfast.

Nandini's pov ends here
._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Both sat down and had their breakfast.

Manik said while eating " Baby Mukti is coming here today you remember right?"

Nandini looked up from her plate "Mukti is coming here for the student exchange program right? I thought you stay at the other students house who visits and everything to learn their culture and values"

"Yeah but her partner for the program is sick and is in the hospital quarantined and last minute her college couldn't find a volunteer from here" he said and got up and she understood it was time for him to leave.

Nandini walked with him till the door to see him off for work.

"Bye baby take care okay I love you. I'll try coming home early to you" He said that and left after giving her a toe curling kiss.

"bye I love you too"

Word count: 1716 words.

Snow💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 109K 65
****Can be read as a general fiction. If you want an arrange marriage tale with humor, emotions and love, hop in right away**** Love is supposed to b...
556K 31.7K 59
18/11/18 - 03/06/20 Hey gyz, coming up with a new story... and the story is on one of our favorite couple Manan.... yes Manik and Nandini.... But the...
865K 68.1K 78
Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few people he trusts and a dog he loves. A b...
514K 37.6K 23
Manik Malhotra, the name itself brings so many emotions in ones mind- love, passion, music and fear. He was a rock star and a businessman for the wor...