[Completed] Village Boy vs Ci...

By PandaLCF

Athena is known as a boyish girl had move back to her own country Malaysia after 12 years she stayed at U.S b... More

Athena's Intro
01-Welcome to Pulau Rintis
02-A long lost cousin
03-I Hate You
04-It's gonna be fine
05-Adudu's Attack
06-Old Memories - Love On
07-The Training Began
08-Are You Jealous?
AUTHOR NOTE (exam)
Monday's Dare
10-Versus
11-Getting Closer
12-Girlfriend?
13-Revenge
14-I'm sorry, I love you
15-The awkwardness
16- Horrible Fight Ever
17-Family Fights
Tagged (╥_╥)
18-Hard Decision
19- Accidently Confessed
20- If That So..
21- Our Last Fight
22- Will We Meet Again?
23- Thanks For Everything
24-The Ending

09-Bad mood,Sad mood

197 11 0
By PandaLCF

Boboiboy pov

It's weird when I saw Athena enetered the class with a red cheeks.so I asked her but she just nodded.

Since that never talking to us.she just staring at the window with her cold eyes.

The school bell rang sign of the class is end.As usual we went to tok abah cocoa shop together wihout Athena.

"Boboiboy what wrong with Athena.did she tell you anything" ying asked.I shook

"No she didn't.well I was worried too" I answered.

"Huh what's the big deal.girls always like that" fang said calmly.ying who was covered with blue aura and yaya who was covered with pink aura gave him a death glared.

"What did you said fang?" They asked fiercely.

"Erggh.no-nothing" he stuttered.I chuckled

"Terbaik" I make a thumb up.

Athena pov

I walked home alone.I kicked a stone as I buried my hand on my pocket "typical village girl who she think she is.insulted me just like that" I said under my breath still thinking about the 'war'.and it suddenly remind me to U.S I use to share my story yo them but now..I sighed as I took out my iPhone 6.I dialled my mom's phone number.
Wait..
Wait..
Wait..
"Hi this is Mrs Henderson.please live a message after beep...." it's voicemail.I sighed

"Umm hi mom..it's me.how's U.S? anything change?how's my friend did tu you meet them?I want to say..I miss you mom and I miss U.S so much.I-I hate this place" My eyes covered by tears.I took a deep breath I continued."ok that's all..bye I luv u mom send my regard to dad" I hang up the phone bow my head looking at the street and let my tears drop.then I lifted up my head looking at the sky.it's blue and remember me to my friend.

-flashback-

Me and my friends are doing a study group at a park..well not really a study group cause we kept laughing for unknown reason.I stopped laughing as I took a deep breath.

"Ok guys let start study" I declare.they all nodded as we all opened the first book.. mathematics.Within 5 minutes Carrie groned.

"Gee this is though" she said as her face buried on her arm.Jess cuckled.

"Come on Carrie you just read it a page" Jess said  between laughed Percy and I laughed.

"But there's no use..exam is around the corner and I still can't catch up this things.mom gonna kill me" she said in disappointment as she flip herself to laying position.

"Yeah mom's gonna kill me too.." I said as I lyed down beside her then Jess and next is Percy.we all look to the sky.

"Chill out guys.math doesn't though at all" Percy said calmly.yeah he's pretty good in math always got a high score.

"Huh easy for you to say.you always got highscore on math." I glanced at him.he smile sheepishly.then it's been silent for a minute we all look at the blue sky it's beautiful it make all of us forget about the problem that we had.then the silent atmosphere been disturbed by Carrie.

"Guys look a that sky" she exclaimed in excitement as she pointed to the sky.we looked at the sky.we gasp in unison.

"It's beautiful" Percy said in amazement

"Amazing" Jess exclaimed in excitement.

"Wow!!" I almost shouted as I looked at the sky it's almost same like a love shape.Carrie changed her position to sit position we all followed her.

"Let's make that sky as our friendship symbol" she smiled as she put her hand at the middle of our circle.I put my hand on the top of Carrie's hand then Jess and then Percy.

"Best friend forever?" Carrie asked with a smile.

"Best friend forever" I answered as they all nodded.then we huged together.

<<end flashback >>

I let out a heavy sigh as I walked straight to home.

Boboiboy pov

It's 9 p.m. me..grandad and ochobot are watching football match.it's JDT (johor darul ta'zim)vs Kedah.

"GOLL!!" we all shouted on the top of our lung as JDT score a goal.

"Could you guys shut up!" Athena yelled as she slammed the door.

"Umm sorry athena hehehe" I said loud enough to make Athena hear it.grandad shook his head as my eyes continued focus on the tv.

"Boboiboy have you bring Athena sight seeing around here?" Grandad asked I just shook my eyes still focus on the tv.
He sighed.

"I think you should take her for a walk."

"Now?" I asked he nodded."but tok abah it's already night" I said in unsatisfied tone.

"Well that's better I afraid she still not use with our weather here" he replied.I sighed.

"1 more hour" I said as I back to the football match.then..
PAKK!!
"Arghh..ok ok I'll go now" grandad twisted my ear make it turn red.he let go of my ears.ochobot just hold on his laugh.

"Good now go.but make sure you're home before 12" I nodded as I went upstairs.
I knocked athena's room.she opened it

"What?" She asked coldly then she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Why is your ear...red?" She asked.weirdly.

"Umm..nothing" I smiled sheepishly.

"Anyway let's go for a walk." I continued.

"Where?" She asked coldly.

"At...park" I pointed to the park direction.

"Why?" She asked again.

"Cause tok abah ask us for" I answered.she sighed

"Ok wait here" she closed the door.then open it back she wear a hoddie jacket and put her phone on her pocket.

"Let's go" she went downstairs.so do I
.
.
"We're here" I said with a smile at her.

"Here?" She asked as she looked around.I chuckled as I near her I tapped her shoulder.she glanced at me confusedly.I smile as I point to the sky.she look up.
She gasped in amazement the sky are fill with a thousand of star.I chuckled.

"Let's sit" I point to the bench she nodded.both if us sat on the bench.

"So..village isn't bad after all right?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yeah maybe you're right village isn't bad after all.but.." she stop as she looked at me with a smirk

"City still better to me" she continued.I make an anoyyed face.she took out her iPhone 6 it's big.I stared at it for a long time.she kept on typing make me feel bored.I immediately take her iPhone.

"Hey" she exclaimed.

"Who's Carrie?" I asked coriously.as I watched the screen phone

"My friend at U.S" she answered as she take back her phone.I lend my head against the bench.I groned.

"Come on Athena.stopped playing with the phone" I said as I start feeling bored.seriously is this what city people do all the time?
She sighed as she put her phone on her pocket.finnaly!..she got up

"Come on show me around" I stood up as I grab her hand.she just followed me.We walked along the park to the neighborhood area.we sat on the swing at the playground.

"So Athena tell me more about you" I start the conversation.

"Nothing more about me.tell me about you.you never tell me" she look at me with her ocean blue eyes stuck on mine.she click her finger twice.

"Her Dino hat.I'm asking" she remarked.I shook my head as I back to reality.I cleared my throat

"Umm ok I was the only son so I don't have a friend at home on holiday I decide to visited my grandad at Pulau Rintis then.." I told her how I met my friend and how I met ochobot and adudu and all my fight.she just nodded.

"Wow that must be fun.you can use your power often not like me.just my family and my best friends knows about this." She said.

"Well that ok now you can.you are part of our team now so we'll fight together and win together." I gave her a warmth smile.she smiled back with a nodded.wind start blowing pulled her hair forward to me.I stunt for a while

Athena pov

The wind start blowing make my hair flew forward.I shoved it back to my ears.

"It's getting late now we should go home" he nodded.then we make our walk home.

"So how's your mom?" He asked.I widened up my eyes.

"Umm fine.as usual busy always same goes as my father.never had time for me" I replied as he gave me sympathic look.

"Well it's ok I use with it." I tried to cover my sad face so make a fake smile.he nodded.

"When I was 7 my grandfather which is my dad's father came to my house at U.S often.so we use to play together.having fun..telling me a story..bed time story..but since I got a friend I kinda forget about my grandfather cause I'm not alone anymore so we like separate a little until one day when we're at Malaysia a year ago.we got a news." I stopped a while.

"What news?" Boboiboy asked coriously.I took a deep breath as I continued.

"My grandfather died at U.S because of lung cancer.and we can't meet him cause it's to far and it happen to fast.it's like I was play with him a week ago then the next week I got a friend and then separate then the next day he's already gone.it's happen to fast" tears start streaming on my face.

"I've make mistake to him and I can't get a chance to apologize and say thank you..thank you for spending time with when I'm alone" I said tried to hold my tears

"I keep wondering if he forgive me for abbonding him" I sobbed

"Well he's a kind grandfather right?" Boboiboy asked as he came near me.

"The kindest" I state.he shoved me around his arm.

"Well I believed he gonna forgive you.it's a faith we have to accept it.God love him more" he gave me smile.

"Thanks Dino hat" I returned a smile.

We're home.and it's 11 p.m. it seem like everyone are already asleep we walk tip-toe to make sure no one awake.I opened my room's door and before I get in I glanced to boboiboy.

"Umm go-good night boboiboy" I stuter after I saw him staring at me.she came to me then give me a warmth hug.I widened up my eyes.

"Remember we're always with you ok?" He said I nodded as I freeze.he let go the hug and smile.

"Good night" he get into his room.I shook my head twice.as I get into my room I slammed my body to the bed I look at the top then I turn left the right.I groned.

"Ughh I can't sleep" I said under my breath I keep imagine that moment and the final way is I took my pillow as I place it on my face and shouted loudly as I press the pillow.I took a deep breath then I turn right while hugging that pillow I switch of my night lamp and close my eyes hoping that sleep came to me.and it did I felt asleep within any second.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 0 7
Natasha learns that she's the daughter of Athena and it changes her Joe's lives forever.
31.8K 217 21
After the final battle, things have calmed down and Percy has finally gotten to live a normal life with his girlfriend Annabeth - or, as normal as a...
36.4K 1.5K 33
This story is about a girl who lost her hope to live in this world because of her disease. She also love purple colour. Her bags,clothes, shoes and o...
1.8M 40.7K 67
Athena Rossi; a drug addict, a mafia queen, a lost family member, an abused girl, a shy girl, ... There are a thousand names to describe her but one...