Strangers Ben Affleck x reader

By writingintheimpala

Let's just ignore Ben Affleck's family. What if he was alone? What if you met him? What would happen? More

1: Plane
2:Flight
3: Can It Really Be Him?
5: Goodbye
6: New job
7: Interview
8: Interview 2.0
9: The Guys
10: Wonder Woman
11: Music
12: Pictures
13: Home
14: Wingman
15: Believe me?
16: Hi
17: No called ID
18: Leprechaun
19: The Big Apple
20: Papers
21: The Boss
22: Another week
23: Party! at the house
24: Party! On the street
25: Party! In My House
26: Morning
27: Think
28: Becky
29: Thank-you
30: Please Stay
31: Nice view
32: Let's Talk
33: Plane
34: Hotel
35: Friday
36: Saturday- Sunday
37: Monday
38: Wednesday: The funeral
39:Thursday

4: Technically

801 35 10
By writingintheimpala

Y/N's PoV
~~~~~~~~~~

"It so so awesome to meet you? Wait did you by any chance here a bit of our conversation?" Casey said.

"All of it." Ben said.

"Casey do you want to join me in jumping out the window?" I asked.

"Yes, I do." Casey said he was blushing and probably so was I.

"And leave me to sit next to some other strangers? No thank you." Ben said.

"Why would that matter you don't know us, and we probably sounded like psycho fans earlier." I said.

"I know he has the same name as my brother. And believe me I've had worse, for example have you read some of the fan fics online? Whoever writes a fan fic about me must have a sad life because why me?" Ben said.

"First of all I'm sorry I never introduced myself I'm F/N L/N." I said.

"And I'm Casey Tony Collins." Casey said.

"You sure you're not Casey Affleck." Ben asked.

"I wish." Casey said. After we started to talk about retro video games somehow, through out our conversation I kept thinking is this real. Then we talked about the bookBen was reading, it turned out that I read that book not so long ago. The thing that most amazed me was the large amount of things Ben and I had in common, things that I wouldn't ever know he liked if I didn't talk to him. At one moment I thought to myself that actually it's not bad that this flight is so long, I get to sit next to BEN AFFLECK for that long. Then the thought that Ben was earlier sleeping on my shoulder came to me, I felt like o was going to explode. I started to overthink it: I was sleeping, Ben was sleeping, he had his head on my shoulder meaning there was body contact. Meaning we technically slept together. I technically slept with Ben Affleck.

A/n: I'm sorry I didn't update but I was ill and writing wasn't at the top of my list when I was ill. But now I'm feeling a bit better and stopped being sick. So time to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1.9K 32
Jeongguk desde pequeno tem paralisia do sono, que vinha e voltava periodicamente, onde nunca vira nada de estranho. O garoto associara os episódios a...
17.5M 1.2M 91
Jess sempre teve tudo o que quis, mas quando Aaron, o sexy badboy chega a escola, ela percebe que, no final das contas não pode ter tudo o que quer...
829K 90.4K 51
Com ela eu caso, construo família, dispenso todas e morro casadão.
191K 29.8K 59
Eu fui o arqueira, eu fui a presa Gritando, quem poderia me deixar, querido Mas quem poderia ficar? (Eu vejo através de mim, vejo através de mim) Por...