20 Days, 20 Stories

By Princess_Moon_Angel

A challenge brought by @angelica40040 to test your limits and write something every single day for 20 days. W... More

Story II
Story III
Story IV
Story V
Story VI
Story VII
Story VIII
Story IX
Story X
Story XI
Story XII
Story XIII
Story XIV
Story XV
Story XVI
Story XVII
Story XVIII
Story XIX
Story XX

Story I

56 4 2
By Princess_Moon_Angel

Title: Drawing

Day: 1

Date: April 17, 2016

By: Princess_Moon_Angel

Art is my passion. Drawing is my escape. I sketch, and I define, and I shade, and I color. And I do it again and again and again, each passing day.

To distract myself from this cold reality where, unlike in my drawings, the sun does not shine and the flowers do not bloom, and there is not peace in the world, I draw. And I am content in doing so.

But at the same time, I only have on piece of paper, one pencil, and one color. It is hard, but I make do. At least, I can always draw, and sketch, and shade, and live.

And that's okay. Because I always carry the paper

a

r

m

And the pencil,

r

a

z

o

r

And the color, of course,

b

l

o

o

d

To carry on drawing and escaping the pain of reality once more. Oh look, I have discovered a new color! The calming black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
227K 433 19
Just a horny girl
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...